God exist?

God exist?

yes, and She is the apostle of chaos and discord

We have these threads on Holla Forums all the time and it's always a shitshow of trolling and unintelligent gibberish, however, if you must, why not try opening your thread with something more intellectual.

First of all you have to define what "GOD" is, if applicable. Second, you must define "existence".

Both are unknowable in their full extent, so these threads always end up as "who knows".

fnord pettanko

no, god is a hoax just like the holohoax

yes!

even though i'm an internet edgelord, i don't really believe the rubbish i spam on the internet. i do it because I'm lonely and like the attention i sometimes get.

i pray daily and ask god to look after my family and to help me be a better person. I wish i could cut out the internet edgyness but I'm kind of addicted to it. plus i have no friends and live alone, being an edgelord is my release i suppose. as i said i pray daily and i ask god to forgive some off the awfulness i post on the internet.

of course not

What's the purpose of his existence?

Ask Gödel.

What if purpose is just part of this world?

nah.

His next post will include some use of the word "christcuck". Its honestly Holla Forums's most effective d&c tactic

If god exists, then explain why this thread exists.

I cannot explain that God exists. I do not know. Does God exist? Maybe it's just some lie that faggots made up to try and scare other faggots into doing shit that they want them to do? Fuck, I don't know.

So why this thread? Is god existed, we would no need this thread.

Hmm I see your point.

Whether mortal or immortal, alone or in a large society and with or without the threat of eternal damnation i would believe in God.

I have my own ideas of why we are as we are and our purpose here, though beyond all of those concepts I cannot deny the fact that the universe has design and (unknown)purpose in mind.

We must be patient and not let our individual or cultural beliefs lead us towards zealotry, and instead try our best to find the heart of the answers we seek with such passion.

DEUS VULT
Also we must enslave all the niggers, jews and sandniggers

It's all part of a huge cosmilogical conspiracy.

You wait and see… now I have said that, I will mysteriously 'dissappear'.

bump.

That is a nice electricity diagram.

And vise versa.

In the end we can neither prove that he does or does not exist. Sitting here discussing this is pointless because we can never come towards a real conclusion.

we are either going to believe that he's out there or we don't, the choice is yours to make.

so why would u believe it exists?

because there's no proof that he doesn't

oh, so u r retarded. Alright

you can't prove a negative.

Exactly, that's why in the end it's up to you to believe whether or not he's out there. Not saying he is not saying he isn't.

god is an 11-yo black orphan living in Deleware - and there is NOTHING you can say, can prove otherwise.

works for me

Look fag believe what you want to believe just don't get pissed that others believe is something that you don't. Thats all im trying to say, either believe him or don't, the choice is yours to make.

tell that to isis.
delusional idiots should be exterminatted, so that humanity can thrive

yeah but what about fundamentalist types that want to change laws to suit their world view and don't give a shit about other people's perspectives? fuck that tbh, they should make it so that religious institutions have to pay taxes like everyone fucking else, and their faith, or any reasoning that is built upon it as a foundation, should not have any influence on political discourse. basically fuck religious people who think their way is right and everyone else should do what they do. incidentally, this is also why people hate vegans. fuck vegans.

Ok? I can't stand religion either. Religion is stupid but the idea of a god isn't.

it is, though

Don't think anyones disagreeing with you on that one.

good to hear a voice of reason from some1 else, than me

Care to explain?

whats a god?

an all powerful being I suppose

u suppose?
how do u know?
have u seen it?

well fuck then user what's your definition of a god?

If that's the case, then the after-life is unpurposeful as in other words meaningless.

let me grant u that regardless.
How is that not stupid?

Alright ill admit that I dont know, and in the end we're all just sitting here on this big floating rock. We don't know nor can we ever know so believe what you believe and move on.

no, cuz on the basis of this belief ppl make terrible choices and do terrible things

it's not. what's irrational is pretending that the correct answer is always in the middle.

Argument from ignorance

How do you even know your definition of God would exist?
How would you even know if God would want you to believed in him, worshiped him, pray to him, or even communicate with him?

If ever religion or idea about God in this world is wrong, then what is the bases of your belief? How would you even describe him if all your references are false?

Just because people don't have the answer, doesn't mean there would be answer out there in the first place.

You can't disprove nothing, if you have nothing to disprove with.

Yes. This is how she looks like.

*What.

I'm imagining nothing. You can't prove God doesn't exist. Vice Versa. So don't bother going there.

u cant prove it exists and thats the crooks of it. Why would any1 believe it, if theres no proof? How can u go about life expecting statements to be disproved before concluding they r not real?

Impossible to find out.
The cultural behavior elements of religion are lot more important.

Not even him, but
Burden of proof.

Seriously, how many years has it been and you christfags still don't get this simple fact?

Shit picture. The knight would be fighting for the Jew tbh.