4th of July thread

America bitches!

No dirty jealous foreigners allowed!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FfYN7aYs3iQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is there any other national holiday that we take off mid-week? It's kind of bogus, we should just take enough days off to connect it to a long weekend. No-one wants to go into work on July 5th.

I'll celebrate when we're actually Independent again.

Reminder that supporting Israel helps combat terrorism in the middle east.

youtube.com/watch?v=FfYN7aYs3iQ

my celebration, pic related.

Wow it's almost as if Jews are superior to retarded sandnigger untermenschen

Choose one, faggot.

Are you retarded? The Syrian army is made of terrorists. You should watch fox news instead of those other communist networks.

Also Israel is the only modern country in the middle east. They also share Judeo-Christian values with us, which is what makes them such a great ally against islam and China.

Define terrorism. You mean that they are threatening to disavow the petrodollar? Syria is the most progressive country in the middle east, they have a secular government and are a threat to Islamic power in the middle east. The Syrian army is fighting Al-Nusra (a fork of Al-Qaeda), a known terrorist group.

I didn't get my information from RT, I just posted this link because it explains what is actually happening currently. RT is in no way communist btw. Fox news is basically there to act as a bully to all of the other networks so they can point their finger at something. All american MSM is shit.

What does that even mean? They practice Zionism and are complete ethnic nationalists. Is that your definition of modern?

No they don't. Most jews living in Israel are atheists or do not practice Judaism. Israel is an ethno-state, it has nothing to do with Judaism and more to do with jewish supremacy.

Calling Trump Hitler didn't work do you really think calling him a kike will? P.s…it won't

BO sticky this thread you fucking
unpatriotic nigger faggot

this is a nation of weaponized intent " homosexual " females more than males lost to lack of order good , and lies against faith being beyond a male " God " , this is a land of Διφινιτυ , .

abusing females and males is both wrong here , and this nation needs to prepare for migrants that eventually will arrive here or migrants leave from here to other areas of the globe , .

Metal Wolf Chaos sequel when?

When will Americans realise that the rest of the world is laughing at you, not funny-haha, but oh my god you are so pathetic ha-ha?

About the time their governments stop censoring everything they say.

I'm American too. They'll (or we) never realize. They're waay too ignorant. The government relies on that.

I'm American too. They'll (or we) never realize. They're waay too ignorant. The government relies on that.
Here we go! it's true.

I bet you're one of these people that would microwave their phones like a retard.

When will you realise that America doesn't give a fuck?

lol this

FUCK OUTTA HERE

OY VEY! Diplomatic visit, schmiplomatic visit!

Drumpf is obviously a puppet of ZOG! You dumb goyim can't see that, this is all a D&C tactic, just wait, you dumb fuck goys will be the first to die because of Drumpf has been indoctrinated and he is under Jewish mind control and you are too stupid to realize it because you watched Jew run nickelodeon as a kid and your parents were stupid smelly hippies who did too many Jew drugs to educate you properly and you eat pre-packaged Jew food which contains mind-altering chemical compounds to make you oblivious to the subversive nature of the Jew and you are cannon fodder! Earth is flat! Dinosaurs never existed! Elvis is alive! Drumpf is a Jew plant!

Fuck I miss the primaries. Things were so comfy:
Memes everywhere.
Debates were great.
We could all deny that Trump was a zionist shill

Can we just go back to the primaries and stay there forever?

top kek

wew lad

POLUMPFEDRUMPFEDORITORS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD
DRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPFFFFFFFFFFF

FUCK YA

DRUMPFY HUMPFY HUMPFED HIS WALL

Hurr durr I have done one semester at College hurr durr and I know everything there is to know about herp derp politics n' religion n' philosophy n' stuff hurr durr let me prove how much wisdom and insight I have hurr durr about the ways of the world errr copied from my lecture notes [burp… dribble]…

You still have the choice to not use said trash you know.

Perhaps, maybe one day, we'll get a really good president that will set this country in the right direction.

FUCK
(((EUROPE)))

AMERICA
FUCK YEAH

Plz leave you moronic Stormfront rejects, you have no power here. Maybe go back to Holla Forums, I'm sure you'll gain the traction and attention you are wanting there with your like-minded peers.

I have an ant fetish, they could actually crawl down my urethra.

I am both disgustingly repelled and also curiously sexually aroused. It's a confusing place to be in.

You stormfront niggers are an odd bunch.

I'm going to have a cook out with me and my family later this night.

I am here. I got enough to trip to D.C.

You live forever!

Greetings from Manchester my dear old good friends! We miss you! And mumsy and daddykins says cheerio!

Compared to europoor countries, burgerland is very free.

My favorite part of this thread is how most of it is full of the orange Zionist. You people are a joke.

You are why I will stay.

I'd rather have a jew sympathizer rather than whatever abomination Killary is.

I gotcha.

Your retarded butthurt pleases me faggot have some ass and stop crying like a bitch

Compared to eating shit, drinking piss probably isn't so bad.

muh dick!

who dat ?

What? The fuck are you on about?

I hope you got a seat nearby.

she's clearly legal

Your new cellmate begs to differ.

Create memes. Try harder libertarian cuck.

do you have moar?

Checked

You want more cellmates?

Breathing.

You can't breath in certain drugs. [regulated].

Air, my dude. Air is good enough.
Drugs are bad mmm'kay?

ER fags what firework related injuries have you been dealing with tonight? Got any pics?

it was later found out carried by russians with the assistance of north korea

k

Happy birthday America, for being 2000 and 17 years old.

This meme again.