What the fuck dysnomia dont delete my thread

what the fuck dysnomia dont delete my thread

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05l4JVbrlST
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/497s21/i_used_to_masturbate_on_birds/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We already have one, we don't need two. I'll delete the previous one.

Spreading false rumours about staff past and present isn't tolerated here.

two of my threads are worth a million average Holla Forums user threads tbqh

Maybe before the spam attack. Since Holla Forums had to start fresh again I decided I would experiment with post Eugenics on Holla Forums. Look how good the catalog is right now. Don't shit it up.

and thanks 4 deleting that thread, i posting something in the spur of the moment which was probably a mistake
bring back post deletion kike

Faggots are deleting anything they don't like or agree with.

WELCOME TO REDDIT

but the catalog is shit

oh yeah, also make me BO

post tits

It's not good. Why don't you delete one of the two completely redundant picking up teens threads?

this

you know the rules

He's too busy "modding" /1/

What's wrong with it? It just seems to me like a couple of jolly good lads that want to pick up some teens.

i bumplocked the old one, do you feel better now? not sure why it got recreated in the first place, but whatever

Why did it need 2 threads at a time?

you should probably ask the OP of the other thread why he remade it tbh. all he says in the OP is that it "went sideways"

also you should report duplicates if you want something done, i didn't even notice it until now

It's not that I really care it just comes across as blatant favoritism when you're pruning this guys threads but you've allowed two of the same threads to be in the catalog all day.

This.

Check your cache because I deleted the other a while ago and I even made sure to double check.

I didn't notice, and it wasn't reported. I don't see how anyone would take it as favoritism if they don't bother to report the duplicate thread

i'm on mobile sorry i couldnt read this thread earlier
the problem with that is that some dude from here a while ago found my personal old shitposting twitter. luckily he was too dumb to archive it before i deleted it, but considering photos of me & conversations with irl & internet friends were on there until i can reasonably know hes gone he couldve doxed me or at least saved screenshots or images. AND when i started a little private board on 8ch.pl he somehow followed me there and kept posting that shit, so much so that i had to make a discord room with the other mods to try and drown him out by spreading disinfo. for those who know what im talking about that was the original purpose of napvlv. really dont want to sound like a whiny e celeb internet victim, i guess the burden is on me for having bad opsec, and if was sure nobody had anything on me id probably be fine w/ posting pics of myself tbh. and that is my life story

tits or gtfo

good rebuttal

you know the rules

Jesus fucking Christ, woman. What's the worst you think someone can do with an un-ascribable pair of miserable titties? Come now, enough pussyfooting. You know the rules.
I promise I'll never do it again.

well dysnomia got gilbert raborg fired from his job, and people found out where uncle lived

True, but Gilly wasn't smart enough to keep IRL out of imageboards.

Uncle posted a photo and we had his name. And you found a location I have been in but that was probably through usernames/IP logs and not through any IRL data i hopeā€¦

p e t t a n k o

And you think your asymmetrical bags are a compromising piece of information on their own? Look, I understand you might be a bit insecure in this respect. I would be to if I looked like that, but rules are rules.

mm i dont know. you guys found about me on your own volition, i never really whored out my identity or brought anything up for the longest time. so the rule doesnt really apply, does it?

tits or gtfo

She's flat.

Maybe she has famous in some other circles and easily recognizable tits. Like Hannah Minx.

She's flat. I can tell because she's probably a hipster and hipsters usually have flat tits.

OP, are you a hipster?

i live in portland, user

Wanna hang out sometime?
I promise I won't rape and beat you viscously

I've never been to portland I'm not a liberal.

Are you a fucking dirty commie liberal? post your pettanko REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just you wait 'till I get off work, I'll post some pics. It's worth a laugh.

You can't trick me, user. I work here.

where do u live?

nah, i'm probably closest to a libertarian or ancap. i was a commie for a long time though, going to uni for linguistics/language will permanently pollute your head with bad ideas
i hate everyone around me

epic trole lol

post tits

you tell me
like psychedelic drugs?

How about you let me capitalize on that pettanko

i used to smoke weed. but then i read a bunch of mgtow shit about "hitting the wall" and i didnt want to fill my young adult life with nothing but degeneracy, so i dont really anymore

Maybe.
But you might want to start flooding this thread with disinfo, if I'm being honest, fam.

thou art much more noble than I
I quit because it gives me bad flashbacks post tits

I quit for work, fill that spot with lots of other drugs.
How longs it been since you quit?
I'm probably just stupid but what do you mean by "hitting the wall"

flashbacks to what?

google it

Thought it was something like that, oopsie daisies
Do you have a nice bepis?

i unironically despise traps tbh. i'm offended youd even say that

psychedelic trip

I thought you were trans or something, why do you dislike traps?

No, I want to know. Since this is officially an attention whore thread, might as well.

Post tits.

honestly thats okay. or maybe its just me, i was all in the stoner culture and shit, theres legitimate mental gymnastics going on for all the "lol drugs have no downsides xD dude weed lmao" people that seem to pop out of fucking nowhere in droves. and they all have thick rimmed glasses and beards

jesus christ no I'm not trans

I was more into occult material and study

sounds gay

Prove it by posting your flat non-trans tiddy.

Eh, you would think so but It's pretty cool if you don't jump in too deep.

Oh
So you're just an ugly faggot?

I've honestly been considering becoming a trap. Not because I'm legitimately trans or anything, I'm just sort of bored of being a dude. I'm already pretty androgynous, so the transition shouldn't be to difficult.

Why do you hate traps?

Consider trapping yourself in a room full of gas.

post pics plz

they and everything surrounding them is just fuckin disgusting dude. theyre a rejection of the simplest most fundamental aspects of sexuality and in the case of trans people, science. i was living in canada when they tried to get that retarded pronouns bill passed, and i even met jordan peterson during that time. not to a-log, but these people are the most obnoxious peices of trash you'll ever find, and the stupid fucking bill nye clown world garbage media messaging is making them grow every passing generation. what the fuck

i'd honestly be fine with lgbt if it weren't for the t

I liked your post until this part

why? lesbians will literally never harm you unless you decide to throw a temper tantrum because one rejected you, bi ppl are the lest "degenerate" of them all, and guy dudes are cute
gender dysphoria is a literal mental illness and completely different

Geez, it'd just be for aesthetic gains. Just think how nice everyone would be to me if I were lil' qt, if I don't end up a disfigured wretch like OP, that is. I've got nothing to lose.

I agree 90%. You might not be as insufferable as I'd originally suspected. Post tits.

This.

gtfo. fags are just as much a mental illness as anything else

post tits before you go

tell us more.

DV rates among lesbian couples are higher than literally every other demographic. Go ahead, look it up. They're devils.

Post tits.

Also life outcomes for people raised by 2 same sex parents are way worse than those raised by (closer to single-parent households according to some studies) and gay men are more likely to be promiscuous.

so what? i guess i sympathize with these types of arguments but a lot of the statistics repeated ad nauseum by Holla Forumstards are drawn from flawed or debunked sources.

Like CNN, etc

so cnn isn't a flawed source? think for yourself, schmuck.

post tiddy

Good enough.
Post tits.

what's the fun in posting "show tits" over & over if we both know it's not happening and i already explained why? you're ruining a comfy thread with this shit tbh.

Because I reject your explanation. There's no discernible way I, or any of us could use your pair of ugly flapjacks to track you, identify you, or even be ascribed them to you, not any more than a pic of my dick could be used for the same end. Post 'em. I need it for my collection, I've only got seven so far, and my autism demands an even number. I don't care if they're hideous.

We both know you'll only make 1,000 more.

How do you know Fugthelug is a girl? Did he/"she" post anything that I missed? There's nothing in this thread.

Well, that is not a very nice polite response is it?

Voice, in a thread that was deleted.

Mind posting it?

Here it is: vocaroo.com/i/s05l4JVbrlST

thats not it, here it is

I'm not opening that. But, seriously, anyone have it? Just so I know how they sound like?

You're the best mod ever.

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/497s21/i_used_to_masturbate_on_birds/

Sdneped no tahw Acirema seveihca ni rieht snalp rof dlrow ecnanimod. Uoy peek ti naelc dna ydit tub retfa a elihw uoy teg yzal dna ekam a ssem erehwyreve. Spukcab era doog. Emos elpoep ebmemer ti ylno nehw DDH sehsarc. A nam fo Naeporue yrtsecna stup a repap no a rac - ti's ytaolf dna I ees flesym sa 61 ni a yawllah ni evol htiw a lrig ekil Nosilla Sdlonyer. Eganeet noilleber si a htym dehsup no stnerap gnitrats ni eht 05's, dna ti's a fles-gnillifluf ycehporp esuaceb ti sehcaerp taht yeht dluohs reven evah a gnorts dnah ni gnisiar rieht nerdlihc. A tol fo sdik era tsuj gniod siht dnik fo gniht esuaceb yeht ylpmis nod't wonk yna retteb, ton esuaceb yeht'er gnilleber tsniaga rieht stnerap. Esiar ruoy nerdlihc htiw a reporp tes fo slarom rof meht ot dnatsrednu eht dlrow htiw dna yeht now't evah ot rednuolf tuohtiw ecnadiug ni rieht eganeet sraey gnikam a loof fo sevlesmeht. I thgim og gniruocs rof eerf erutinruf, xif ti pu dna yrt dna pilf ti no yabe. Evid ni dna gnirb kcab tahw uoy dnif. Gnidaer ni deb thgir erofeb uoy era tuoba ot peels si osla doog rof gnirebmemer (01-02 setunim fo gnidaer). Uoy tsum ekat tuo eht ynnuf enob tuohtiw gnihcuot eht sedis. Eht elam ydob si erom naht gnilliw ot ecifircas flesti rof eht tsethgils ecnahc fo gnitangerpmi emos elamef. Ti's ekil eseht stoggaf ohw ylpmis now't dnatsrednu eht lagel snoitacilpmi fo ht91 Tnemdnema noitibihorp, dna tnaw ot enimrednu ti's desihcnarfnesid ytilanoititsnoc! Eht tcaf eht derednegsnart elpoep taht teg xes segnahc tsixe dluohs ylpmi taht seidob od ylpmi redneg. Sey, fi uoy teg pu ffo ruoy ssa, tae erom erbif dna nod't dneps 03 setunim no eht teliot ot ekat a 03 dnoces pmud. I nac evorpmi gnihtyna tuoba flesym taht ti's elbaegnahc, tub I tonnac egnahc esoht dnuora em rof esoht taht I nac't. Ot etangerpmi reh htiw ym dees, os taht ym seneg lliw evil no retfa I eid - tros fo ekil erutan's yaw fo noitanracnier. Tsuj nod't teg oot lanoitome tuoba ti, rehtien nod't teg oot deticxe ro oot suoiruf. Eht lacigol gniht ot od dluow eb ot evig kcab eht ladem. Os, fi uoy tnaw ot eb ot eb ylurt dellifluf gnirud eht trohs emit uoy tsixe ni siht esrevinu, I dluow dnemmocer uoy kees ot wonk flesruoy dna ohw uoy era, dna evloser ot ekatrednu a lanosrep yenruoj ot taht dne. Dna yam uoy dnif tnemnethgilne gnola eht yaw.