Trump visits Louisiana, while Obama and Hillary cannot bothered to visit the vicitms of the flood

archive.is/GCbaw
archive.is/Ek6JH
So Trump is doing what Obongo and Shillary apparently cannot do. Of course shills are saying, "This is just a photo-op," but they can't say shit when Obongo criticized Bush for flying over Katrina and now he is too busy for a disaster. This will only hurt Hillary, and they will have to keep creating polls to hide the fact that more and more people are for Trump, who is now more of a president then Obama and Hillary combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/john_bel_edwards_now_is_not_th.html
usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/08/28/hurricane-katrina-was-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-george-w-bush
archive.is/pEjz8
linkis.com/ijr.com/2016/08/ovPKP
twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/766658433672097793
blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion
blog.dilbert.com/post/149174780261/trumps-regrets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a good move for Trump. He looks presidential.

My family was watching CNN and this may be the first even vaguely positive coverage he's been given.

They were forced to admit that Obama and Clinton are MIA and they had to show footage of Trump not only being there, but personally handing out supplies to victims.

They tried to spin it as not wanting it to be a photo op, but that was mainly because if Obama wanted to show up they might force workers to stop saving lives to see the president.

VIDEO

(checked)

Gotta wonder how many hundreds of millions of dollars from the non-profit Clinton Foundation will be donated to victims of the flood.

It's a charity right? But for who exactly?

That's what I thought, all you fucking /leftycucks/ that read this.

Better than supposedly doing a photo op and still be helping those in need, than not doing anything or worse, having a fucking vacation when your country needs you. No excuses, Obabo and Shillary.

Which is an excuse that falls kinda flat given how the media was in such an uproar over Bush not visiting for Katrina.

I'm not sure how Obama thought this was a good idea to just keep going with his vacation while Clinton is looking like a cunt for this. He seriously took off from his vacation to do a Clinton fundraiser, but wouldn't take off a day or two for this given how he himself decried Bush for similar actions?

The real question is how much vacation does this fucking guy take? Over 300 rounds of golf and the (((press))) acts like this is just some highly unfortunate timing snafu.

Up there outright "politicizing" a shooting an hour after it happens but nothing on this, because he can't rub anyone's nose in how much better he is than they are.

As a Cancuck it's the exact same with Trudeau. He's probably been on 3 or 4 vacations in his first 9 months.

It's worse when one realizes that Katrina new orleans, which is one of the "good" areas, whereas Baton Rouge is the part of Louisiana that's black by a VERY slight majority and everyone else is white except for negligible others.

Obama doesn't care about black people. Obama doesn't care abut white people. Obama just cares about refugees and foreigners.

Says a lot about the government don't you think?

Honestly, though, why the fuck would Barry visit them? He's almost out and obviously no longer believes he should be forced to pretend he cares.

The mental gymnastics will be Olympic-level, if they ever talk about dear president Obabo sitting on his hands, same for Hillary.

Nice. I hope people see this, and when they vote they remember who was the only one willing to go to a disaster area and talk to people and help out.

This is a stupid idea to let Trump go and be the only one who cares. I get that shillary hates everyone and could't care less, but unless her health is that bad she cannot just stand around talking to controlled crowds, she is losing out. It won't show on their (((polls))), but Trump will rise.

BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH

Okay, shills? Now you don’t have to say it.

It would make sense visit because it's Louisiana and the media as well as the left in general got in an uproar over Bush not visiting. If Barry gave a shit about trying to salvage the image of the Democrats then he would have popped by, made a few comments, and called it a day. It's not like he'd have to spend more than a few hours there and he could help with fundraising efforts to help those in the region.

Great stuff. Lots of energy in the vid.

The media will shit on him if goes because photo op or shit on him because he's out of touch and didn't visit poor flooded out niggers.

So basically fuck the media.

Obama doesn't care, but you would think his handlers/staff would enough so it could help Hillary in any way.

Edwards told Obama not to visit.

nola.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/john_bel_edwards_now_is_not_th.html

It seems local goverment discouraged Trump to visit the worst areas of damage but Trump did it anyway.

amazing how "complex" and "nuanced" everything is when the "good guys" are taking the PR hit

Its not Trump's tragedy, it's America's.

Absolute BOSS!

Oh Emperor, we know.

holy fuck goys, that's powerful.

I honestly doubt Konga actually likes Hillary any more than we do.

The biggest problem comes from Trump's motorcade blocking roads that are needed in a city where flooding has already shut down most major thoroughfares. So it is a bad idea for Trump to go into the worst hit parts of Baton Rouge. He'd just be getting in the way.

Same reason Obama hasn't come to town. He would just get in the way.

Of course it is. But Trump is actually acting like a President and a human being nonetheless.

haha they just keep tying their own ropes

Yes. IF. Barry (much like the honey-badger his ancestors hunted two generations prior) does not care. I doubt he ever did, to be honest. His attitude is as shitty and pouty as a your average teenage mop-jockey. He's just decided to quit hiding it.

Fucking dishonest media!

Same occurred during Katrina. Bush was turned away which is why he flew over instead.

It's Obama's mistake to not just show up for a quick fundraiser to help out the region.

oh yeah, the dude who cucked his cancer ridden wife and failed his candidacy for election told the nigger who actually "won" to go play golf right?
good job reporting on how the political elite discuss amongst themselves whether or not to engage the proles as if that's a positive thing.

you fucking retard.

gonna be kind of hard to have a legacy when the last thing they remember you for is turning your back on millions of endangered citizens. he's gonna be Carter 2.0 except without all the humanitarian housebuilding to make people forget he was a shit president.

Retard thinks that because Obabo doesn't come out with these guys in front, that he's not being protected. By the time he's stepping out of the plane, there are already tons of big guys hiding everywhere like ninjas, to give you the illusion that he's humble or doesn't fear getting shot. They're called fucking logistics and not having your guy getting killed or shot.

I don't think you understand the extent of the devastation. The last thing needed is some bloated idiot getting in the way.

There's a reason Bush did a fly-over after Katrina. He knew he'd just be in the way. Obama knows he's just be in the way.

Trump doesn't give a shit if he's in the way or not.

you can hear the weakness and insecurity through the screen, disgusting

lol im sorry you are a manlet

maga brother

Has Obama or Hillary even made mention of the disaster? Its been a week and Hillary has only just made a phone call to the governor today cause Trump showed up.

He doesn't care about them either. His bosses tell him we need the foreigners to pour in - and he does what he has to to make it happen.

Eat a fucking bullet, you whore.

the last thing we need is a communist nigger faggot in office but guess what you cancerous lesion.

you and you comrades will embrace each other at the bottom of a fucking ditch

We know that, but Obama still pretended to support Hillary at her rallies and the dnc. It defies logic why only Trump is going while everyone else apparently is fucking around.

Not an argument. Get your fat badger the fuck out of the way.

OC

Get your nigger out of–oh wait he's having a fucking vacation.

Provide an argument with data on how Trump's presence is a net loss.

that's funny faggot, because from what I can see he's actually physically handing out supplies

quit your concern trolling, we all know cucks like you don't actually care about white's being forced to flee their homes.

Either eat the bullet yourself, or you will be made to.

I have one free pass for a helicopter ride, take it friend it's yours

It's called leadership you stupid nigger.

This is flooding in Southern Louisiana, not a goddamned nuclear strike.

Good, maybe Black Lives Matter will show up to protest him and drown

Here's another great speech from Trump

The coverage is as predictable as the sun rising.

You dumb nigger, don't you get it? He's gonna get mostly bad press, he thrives on that, but you whiny little faggots will keep bitching about how he's getting in the way, muh photo ops and so on. Bit guess what? By making this bad press, people will be aware of what's happening over there. And if they hate him so much, they'll say "wait, why aren't our leaders doing anything/if he can arrive with supplies, then we can also volunteer or donate somehow, that'll show him!", which will only benefit the people in Louisiana.

Lmao, these shills.

How is this logic becoming so pervasive?

As someone who was born and lives in Louisiana, let me educate your dumb, niggercock-loving pozzed asshole. Almost half of the state is swampland. Many of us have boats. The devastation you're seeing on CNN and the MSM and that bullshit are mostly suburbs and rural residential.

THAT'S how fucking bad it is. Pissing yourself about Trump's motorcade? That's the best you got kid? You didn't know the roads they take are already fucking clear? What, you think every road in LA is a goddamn dirt strip? Are you fucking retarded? Fuck you; we use the waterways anyway. How the fuck do you think the death totals aren't astronomical? A) We taught our law-abiding niggers to swim and B) we're not total faggots. After Katrina, a lot of folks made better plans this time around.

Bottom line: Trump's giving a big "FUCK YOU" to the national media and every other mealy-mouthed, hand-wringing, sweaty-palmed kike that's stuttering over reasons why an American with the means to help, shouldn't help other Americans.

Get the fuck of this board, you deleterious cunt. There's no room for degenerates here.

CNN mentioning Trump donated supplies and relief items.

Trump is Literally Hitler. Details at 5,5:05,5:10, and every 5 minutes after. Tune in at 10 for an indepth special report on why he is Literally Hitler.

Isn't that where the chimpouts happened not long before? They seem to be having a hard time tonight.

Not even one positive headline for this

like he gives a rats ass about legacy, he just wants money and another comfy 40 years without any work so he can play a sport which he sucks dick at

wtf did this stupid nigger even do in 8 years

I live in Baton Rouge and a few of my friend's houses were wiped out. I have been helping a friend in Denham Spring gut his whole house. He is a cop that survived all the race riots and shootings and some of my friends have kids and their homes were wiped out. I read some of the articles about Trump visiting this whole week hit me at once. There was a story about Trump meeting a 79 year old who spent his bday on his roof. Trump said 'you're going to rebuild, and it's going to be so beautiful." It's like he's been saying that this whole election cycle. I broke down crying on my way home from picking up things for my friends. There is something about having a stoic, positive patriarch around that appeals to everyone.

You can call me a fag but this week has been hard for everyone. I'm glad Trump is here and I know he's gonna win.

Doesn't look like they mentioned he donated supplies either. At least no in the head line.

Filthy lugenpresse have to spin everything about Trump into a negative story.

SHIP IS GOING DOWN MOTHERFUCKERS

It's for the best. Now Hillary can move forward with her bid.

Oh my fuck I love this man.

Up in Alexandria right now brother. We're heading down that way tonight to help out. Stay strong.

reminder that only trump is pure 80's presidentfu

You are a colossal faggot for revealing that you cried, even if you did it anonymously. That being said, I feel that feel and I too know in my heart of hearts that Trump will win. That niggerfaggot Obama isn't going to help you guys, hell he can't even be bothered to post a fucking tweet about it. Glad to hear the Trumpenfurher is doing God's work down in the bayou.

hi CTR

did you expect anything different?

That's a heartwarming story user.

>TOURS
That's a (((funny))) way of saying "goes to flood zone and helps pass out supplies to those in need", lugenpresse.

(((Pure coincidence))), goyim.

Nice digits. I already heard the excuse
As if the red cross was at obama's beck and call and they wouldn't do anything unless some person going to golf had to force them to react. What a joke.

T-thanks user

Baton Rouge, I'm VP

Real men don't cry, son… they just leak liquid masculinity from time to time when there's too much. Seeing Donald Trump can sometimes trigger this. It'll be alright.

uncanny

holy shit imagine the fucking moustache he's gonna grow in his second term. pure kikegasser tbh

uh, you don't get to bring shills.

top fucking kek

They were trying to grab your delegates.

this shit genuinely gave me a nightmare last night

pls stahp

PR 101: if you can't be arsed to visit, and don't want your competitors to either, just claim you will be in the way.

greentext please

lügenmaul gestopft werden!

Trump looking for a big guy? Meme magic?

Mitt Romney was a ringer.

This was obvious when he went on auto-pilot for the last month of his campaign. He had absolutely no intention of winning.

Then why did GW Bush get so much shit for just flying over LA in instead of landing? Remember "George Bush doesn't care about black people" and all the other shit he got? He got hammered for not visiting the area.

usnews.com/news/the-report/articles/2015/08/28/hurricane-katrina-was-the-beginning-of-the-end-for-george-w-bush

They didn't want Obama there because he would have just broken out in song.

Are you saying that media is biased against Republicans????

Damn dude, it's been a while since a post on this board hit me right in the feels.

I think I need a minute.

No, just white males.

Plausible, but you do need to sauce us on this. Also, why did the governor tell Obama to stay the fuck out? Because he would tie up a fuckton of resources. Trump would not do that. And it seems he is actually doing shit there too.

Aaaaannnnd BTFO

This is big news guys, Trump has shown that he's a leader that cares about Americans (as in 's pic), while Killary and Obongo didn't even deign to go there. Although CNN is trying to belittle it, showing it was enough to let people know how things are. It wouldn't surprise me if even the rigged polls showed a shift in favour of Trump.

probably had to do with binge watching these Dahnald videos before going to sleep

especially video related

Also the 47% comment. Calculated to ensure he lost.

PRESIDENTIAL AS FUCK
R
E
S
I
D
E
N
T
I
A
L
A
S
F
U
C
K

and of course only the small crowd behind him was shown, not the sea of people in front of him

so in reality only a few dozen (((never Trump))) people staged the walkout but the lugenpresse painted it as Trump's campaign failing completely

I was just tuned into CNN and they had some mudskin on who was saying very good things about Trump. He said the campaign change has gotten off to a hot start as Trump mentioned his regrets the other night then today is in Louisiana. Basically said Bannon is better than Manafort.

Trump's looking strong as an ox lately, like he's ready to jump into the front lines at Thermopylae against the Persian hoards. Dude's been getting some work-out on the trail.

GW Bush got shit all over for MONTHS for not stopping in Louisiana after Katrina
He at least flew over to get an idea of the devastation.And he was in near by states talking with FEMA.

Obama wont even interrupt his golf game and the media gives him a 100% pass.

he's like pic related

Funny you should ask…

top kek

This is a great move by trump, he's finally starting to get in a groove. Riding a wave of positive pr. I had my doubts in the last couple weeks, but the way he's going lately he's starting to look unstoppable. Why did I doubt that the entire time he was playing 4d chess?

OBAMA JUST ANNOUNCED HE WILL GO THERE TUESDAY

Love of huwhite-man's country is an acceptable context for crying shitstain, the others being rapture before God and an intensification of freedom.

A little too late kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CUCKE'D BY TRUMP AGAIN

what a lazy faggot.

Kek, reminds me of the flags being placed at the dnc just because Trump and others remarked about the lack of flags. Doesn't matter, Trump got there first and cared before the president.

inb4 Trump 1-ups him by starting a fundraiser after Obama just runs his mouth and rambles about the goodness of islam.

archive.is/pEjz8
Here is a source

linkis.com/ijr.com/2016/08/ovPKP

man tearing up and thanking Trump he came to Louisiana

Obama is operating on CPT, Anons.

[/spoiler]Colored President's Time[/spoiler]

If you use on both ends instead of [spoiler], you get the same thing carlos**

This is it guys. Dibbler-man was right.

This is the beginning of Trump's third act.

link? i need it because of my libshit brother who insists he didnt donate a penny

What kind of precautions are they going to take? Depending on the "venue" there could be plenty of kike tricks they can use to cause an (((accident))).

still cant be fucked to end his vacation though

ah yes depression is good

twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/766658433672097793

This is pretty fucking based.

Nothing changed!

to visit a golf course that was horrifically damage by 1in flood waters. ;(

What'd he say about Trumps third act?
And the first and second acts?

At this stage of the game I wouldn't be surprised if Obama did mention 1 inch flood waters at a golf course, I wouldn't be surprised if the media praised it for months.

I wouldn't be surprised if I brought it up at a family dinner and the female portion of my family would be up in arms at my critique of king nigger, saying he was fighting the good fight one Birdie at a time.

Something I was thinking about, our idiot Governor actually told the media that he told the President of the United States - the fucking President - what not to do. As part of organized damage control i'm sure

So what does Trump do? Sends a big middle finger in Gov. Edwards' direction, basically saying "Good luck telling ME what to do, faggot"

You seem to have accidentally saged. Let me help, friend

spooky

Trump has actually had an assassination attempt on his life and people think he's bad for having USS protection?

A man has to be strong for the people who can't be strong. Tears are a sign of weakness and he cannot appear weak. A man must wear his scars on the inside.

Just so we're clear, this was Bannon's first suggestion as campaign manager.

He's coming out swinging and able to break through the media slime machine.

Ruthless.

Bush actually did visit, or so I read today. I think the issue was the speed of the aid in general, maybe?

No as we say here, you democratic leadership is down cape this weekend, literally. Shillary in ptown with cher, and obama in martha's vineyard.

top ID there m8

Next you are going to tell me Odysseus was a bitch because he wept several times throughout The Iliad and The Odyssey.

our lord is giving him strength, He gives and he takes

he gives to our Emperor and takes from the witch

Clutching at straws much faggots?

Tell me when did he try and throw the election on purpose
What specific example

blog.dilbert.com/post/131552504961/trumps-third-act-part-of-the-trump-persuasion
>Posted October 20th, 2015 @ 8:10am
>A movie script is almost always arranged in what the professionals call a three-act form. In this model, the protagonist always has some sort of life-changing event (such as suddenly becoming the frontrunner for president) in act one.

>In act two, we see the protagonist living out the results of that change. In the Trump movie, we see a smiling candidate amassing popularity and defying the experts. Just like act two in any good movie. This is the calm before the storm.

>At the end of the second act, nearly all movies follow the model where some unsolvable problem rears its head. The audience must feel that the protagonist can’t escape this problem. We know the movie is fiction, but we still feel the emotions of the actors. We love the feeling of the third act because it reminds us of our own unsolvable problems. The main difference is that the movie hero finds a way to solve the unsolvable. That solution is what makes it a movie. The audience needs to feel the third act tension followed by an unexpected solution in order to get the chemical rush of movie enjoyment.

>Donald Trump, magnificent bastard, has created a three-act movie with an extraordinarily unsolvable problem : His immigration plan.

blog.dilbert.com/post/149174780261/trumps-regrets
>Posted August 19th, 2016 @ 8:44am
>>This is the so-called 3rd act that I have been predicting for about a year. In movie terms, this is the point where the protagonist encounters a problem that can’t be solved unless he changes something about himself. In a typical movie script, the hero might need to conquer a specific fear, open his heart to love again, or become more open-minded – that sort of change. In our movie, Trump needed to display more human empathy to appear less scary to the public. He has been doing that in speeches and statements all week, but the “regret” speech capped it.

Just read the whole article tbh. The last one.

Thanks for correcting the record, im a #hillmissile now

Manly tears are a thing. Seeing hope for your country when you thought it was lost is a time where it's ok to shed a tear or two. If he was bawling like a school girl , yeah, but having a fear tears realizing there's still hope in the world isn't faggotry. Only fags and women cry is a shit meme forced on by the forced acceptance of queers. They cry over spilt milk and let their emotions run wild. Men cry tears of sadness when their children or wife die( or when watching Hitler speeches), or when they know that all is not lost.

God damn it I love this guy. Makes me wish I lived in murrica so I could vote for him.

I laughed my ass off when I saw that Hillary was found out to be going to the vineyard this weekend so they could celebrate Bill's stupid birthday. This cunt is going to be president and her sleazy husband's birthday is still more important even though she doesn't really love him.

THROUGH THE POWER OF THE KEKLORD I SUMMON PRESIDENTIAL DUBS

I mean ostensibly of course, in her own mind.

What an excellent man

Clinton News Network.

I didn't even realize that was Mike Pence until about half-way through the video. Man, he really is the political incarnation of Wojak.

Trump also donated $100,000 to the victims out of his own pocket.

I explained this to a dumbed down moron today and the response was:

Obama cant swim thats why