What's your reason for not being MGTOW, user?

What's your reason for not being MGTOW, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

runawayltc.neocities.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus
youtube.com/channel/UCX1GkAJdz_WF5Vyc2xUxZZw/videos
youtube.com/user/redonkulaspopp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect
discord.gg/t3v2UhP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The phrase "unattainable male" sounds sexier

because I'm not a virgin loser

gynocentric is the metric by which I gauge my own self worth and it has been this way ever since my birth so I don't question the status quo I just want my girth to be sucked and so I go with the flow, ya heard?

Also acronyms are dumb. I'm a free spirit, what's wrong with that?

I prefer the term Wizard

I've known many betas from my old school that are now married. So, I now dismiss these kind of comments as rubbish.

you sound like a hippie

Because women are literally more important.

I guarantee their wives are cheating on them with black guys

i like women.

All relationships I've had were basically a waste of time and effort. I'm sure WK's will tell me it's been my fault and it might be but either way, I have no use for wymynz anymore.

Pussy is everywhere. Plus all of my friends have girlfriends already. Why find a new woman when there's a perfectly fine slut in my circle of friends. Yeah we all fuck the same girls, no drama, that's how cheap pussy is.

This

Why be mgtow when you can be luciferian trans Christian
runawayltc.neocities.org

Even if this isn't happening, they'll get screwed in other ways.

Great job dismissing me I guess.
TBH I use hard drugs socially so have a decent sex life at the expense of my degeneracy

This sounds more like a reason to be MGTOW

Is pair-bonding still "out of style"?

It's a good reason to be likable and good to my friends.

Was that it? Can I go now ?
I hope you guys find better losers to degrade next time

What?

because being a male version of a feminist isn't the answer

It's all fun and games until someone brings the gift that keeps on giving to the party.

This gender shit has gone too far.

Because I'm a weak, dependent >woman who does need a man

Stop repeating what you hear others say and do some critical thinking for yourself.

How is not hanging out with women equal to being a modern day feminist?

What? No. You can hang out with women and fuck em too if that's what floats your boat.
MGTOW is anti-marriage as the establishment is too risky for guys.

Or what I've been led to believe.

*sigh*
We're early to mid 20s slamming dope into our pipes. If the dart hasn't already killed me already the pussy won't bite

He or she simply learned to mindlessly say that after hearing it repeated a bunch of times. That's how!

Literally the only things I want in life that I could feasibly have.

Yeah, you can. But the majority in that scene just can't be arsed to bother anymore. It's cool to have a male only space to just hang out and shoot the shit with guys without women somehow being at the center of it. Non-Western societies have plenty of social venues where this is normal but in the West, male only became code word for gay.

It's not risky, just kinda dumb. If you want babies just make a baby. and who wants a baby ?

We need babies to continue as a human race, idiot. And I'm even the MGTOW who posted this thread.

who cares if we continue as a human race?

It's easy you just have to work all the time. I live in a lawless town and easily go through 1/4 an ounce a week on my own.

I'm a highly functional junky, nobody wants me to have a baby.

I do. I was born into this madness, and now I have the need to see it through to the end.

Not me obviously

kek, slow down there hero your journey is just beginning.

I do agree. Race realism and sex realism go hand in hand.

Could you explain this?

Wow I'm the most interesting thing in this thread and am totally bulletproof.
Should I go?
Am I mucking this whole thing up for y'all

I don't care about finding meaning in life, nor do I want to improve myself in anyway, because I am lazy, probably going to die within the next 5 years not for any 3DPD reasons
anyway, I don't fit into my idea of a MGTOW. A MGTOW to me is a man that found meaning or was trying to meaning with 3DPD, but by either exposure or study found out about things like hypergamy and gynocentrism, and thus tried to find a new meaning in life.
that isn't me, I never fell for the 3DPD is life thing, or their sex is anyway, but I am not happy because the things I want aren't possible.
I would like to thank MGTOW for bring the word gynocentrism into my vocabulary tho. really helps puts white knights, 3DPD, feminism, and tradcons into prospective

Especially sex realism. Women have a better chance of polluting things than does any existing race at the present time.

You have a strong impulse to breed. Why should you see children as a long term goal. Theres a million things between you and that.

Heterosexuality, but i really didnt give a fuck about sex, the problem is that every time i put a piece of bread in my mouth i am paying for a nigglet dropped by a woman that i never fucked. There is not such a thing like "married with the state", the state is forcing you to marry self entitled whores without even a kiss.

There could exist a future race of men that depend on our procreation.

Finally he's here. Ok let's all be better than him and ignore his long winded paragraph. Ready….
Wow that felt good.
Did everyone get a nice ego boost?

Can people make a comment without referencing homosexuals or blacks? There's more to life than these two topics.

They're all probably dickheads anyway. I don't like humanity now, it's not gonna get better with time? Fuck future people.

I guess reading 5 lines is hard for you.
Would it have helped if it was reddit spaced?

Thats the main reason, i dont want to be called "faggot", "weird" or "creepy".

How do you know? The men of the present have been polluted by women and our current weirdo culture. Imagine a race of intelligent men that have nothing in common with humanity as we now know it.

got a gf already

I just think there's light-years more to life than heterosexuals/homosexuals or whites/blacks. I mean, who really gives a fuck about this shit anymore?

pfft I wish, you ever seen reddit? Its fuck huge I'd be on that shit all week farming my ass off for a little salt. It's much more manageable to troll in a small community.
It wasn't the reading I'd mind so much but the Avatar pic gets all in my nopes

Because there aren't enough nukes in circulation

Could you explain further?

Nuclear bombs are not bountiful enough on the planet to undo the cancer we've became.

The only way to undo a cancer is to remove the cancerous parts. Destroying everything is not a solution.

roastie btfo

There is no discernible difference between feminism and MGTOW

To a beta there isn't

MGTOW isn't trying to make the government take money away from 3DPD, and pay men in the form of welfare

TIL fathers cannot be MGTOW

my dog's eyebrows look like hers

There it is.
I stop at "dogs eyebrows.
This thread is boring let's disperse and try to be more fun.

this made me chuckle

Yeah, thats great, go back to your blog please.

What difference is there? It's just male feminism with a hedonistic twist

one is trying to make a gender provide for the other gender via government, one isn't

Such a half-assed justification

You're confusing the typical MRA with MGTOWs. MRAs believe gender bias can be reversed by petitioning, whereas MGTOWs replace petitions with wanting nothing to do with women on a social level. Also, it is not "gender equality" they desire, but a complete patriarchy.
On a side note, how is there a hedonistic twist to MGTOW?

also MGTOW think salvation is with technology, and feminism thinks it is with politics and social engineering

And this why they are delusional tards, a gorillion of petitions are nothing compared with just one soros and aborting all social ways means paying harems for niggers.

We can have different opinions, but facts are facts.

What makes you think shunning women on a social level is aborting all social ways? And MGTOWs are the least likely to provide harems to anybody, being that harems are generally composed of women.

Arent 12 years old banned here? Ask your dad about taxes.

Your comment made no sense, retard. What do taxes have to do with MGTOW or harems?

Tiddies. Vengeance.

Is that pick-up guru Brent Smith? Wow!!!

Threads would be much higher quality if you didn't start it as an antithesis.

"MGTOW's why did you make the change?" = high quality discussion

"Y RNT U ___" = shitpost

Guys, let's just all relax and listen to some Brent Smith.

Again, ask any adult.

Fucking captchas.

agreed.

Most MGTOW are divorced men who got burned in court. MGTOW is a different thing from incels.

MGTOW is simply recognizing that society expects men to court women. Yes, I do mean "court" - have you seen those elaborate fucking marriage proposal videos? That's cringeworthy courtship behavior and you are expected to do that. You're considered a failure by much of society if you don't.

You're also expected to invest a lot of time and money in women. "Happy wife - happy life" they say, but nobody gives a damn about your happiness.

MGTOW is just saying, "nah, I'm not going to do that." It doesn't mean you can't date women. I still date - but only on the rare occasion that a desperate post-wall twat falls into my lap and I can fuck her with little or no effort. MGTOW just says I'm not going to do what society wants me to do. No marriage. No courtship. No pussy-begging.

I personally am divorced, with no kids. I'm not telling anyone that they need to live their life the way I lived mine. I didn't post this thread and I don't prosthelytize for MGTOW. But I can honestly tell you that the red pills I got from non-mainstream websites like this one saved my ass. I was blue-pill as fuck out of high school and into college. Even called myself a feminist. Got married because she wanted to get married. Immediately started having problems. I'm really thankful that other men explained to me that it was only going to get worse. So I divorced her ass after just five years, and now I can see on facebook that she is ruining someone else's life, and I thank god it's not me.

That's MGTOW, in my opinion. I'm not doing that shit ever again. That's all it means.

This. They seem to be pretty close to one another and I do everything in my power to be as far from 3rd wave feminism as humanly possible.

Lel nigger, you sound like one of those edgy fags on /liberty/

Cool life goal, most hetero guys achieve that without even trying, though.

I don't see your point. The purpose of this thread is to address non-mgtows.

Here's the thing: you can compare any two things. You can draw a comparison between a bowling ball and a black hole. It doesn't mean that they are literally the same.

The differences between feminism and MGTOW are significant enough that you can hate feminism and still agree with MGTOW and not be a hypocrite or whatever.

Feminism is a branch of marxism. It's class warfare with proletariat crossed out and replaced by "men." MGTOW, by contrast, isn't warfare at all. We don't expect women to change. We don't want anything from them. We don't even want them gone. We aren't angry if other men choose to get married (the way that feminists get pissed off when a woman decides she wants to be a traditional wife).

Feminism only ever leads to butthurt. Nobody becomes a feminist and then goes, "wow, I feel so much better now!" All feminism ever does for a woman is fill her with hate and make her miserable. By contrast, MGTOW is supposed to just be about doing your own thing. You're supposed to find happiness for yourself in your own way. If you're not more happy as MGTOW, then just stop doing it. We wont send you death threats the way Laci Green is getting death threats for abandoning feminism.

For me, I personally find that my life is much better now that I'm free - I'm not chasing pussy. If you aren't happy, then I honest-to-god wish you well in whatever path you choose.

That's it. It's that simple.

In that case, you start the thread by saying, "here's why I'm MGTOW" and in that way, you address non-mgtows.
is right. phrasing the post the way it's been phrased makes it a shitpost.

ITT: betas

I don't actively try, I just kind of avoid.

Well put, there are some MGTOW that act like feminazis though and that's what I was referring to, should have been more clear. I just want nothing to do with the pissy little fucks on either side. There are some cool feminists, I know a few.

How far do you suppose this kind of thread would get before trolls wiped it out. I thought the thread was fine the way it was phrased. Also, everything is a shitpost to those who disagree with something, so who cares?

What channel is good to watch besides TFM?

Because being an alpha is when you willingly let women destroy your entire life and everything you ever worked so hard for, amirite?

I'm not him, but I'm starting to hate these kind of comments.
This is a typical comment from somebody that's too much of a pussy to choose a side. And, yes, there are sides in life, regardless of what others may say on here or anywhere else.

Too them, yes. They act like it's hard or something to fuck a woman.

Being a man, I am on the MGTOW side, I just don't hate women. I'm more than aware of how shitty men are treated in our society. I just don't let it get to me because then they win. I'm more of a mens rights supporter.

To* I meant

How do "they win," if scores of men revolt against them?

just waiting for sexbots

By getting the attention they are so desperately grasping for.

How would they be getting attention, especially individually, if men were to keep them at bay?

That's what I am trying for. Keeping them at bay.

But that will never be attainable without some kind of movement, which doesn't have to be MGTOW, by the way. Women are over half the human population, outnumbering men by 2%. They are completely unavoidable at this point.

I don't want to avoid them, just the toxic ones.

Do.. do you even English user?

Underrated post tbh.

Heh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Robert_Malthus

I am not even libertarian, for me privates controlling resources is not moral.

tell me more user

t. prison-gay bicurious who think about fucking some twink of femboy, because he is too inexperienced with women

bc i'm not a guy
give me attention and upboats

You know if you actually hold that mentality it will meme girls into liking you.

Just keep in mind most women are horny as fuck.
THEY WANT YOUR DICK. They're just too insecure to make any moves.

Once you understand that, pussy comes easy.

what do you look like?

what do if no moneys?

Way to miss the point by 500 miles, user

I used to go out to the oil field for 2 weeks at a time then spend a week at a friends house. I'd usually bring two 8 balls at least and share it.
Well my one friend T is kinda tall and always has a live in girlfriend, like a rotating cast. After a few days of us all gacked out we'd start fucking with her. Like if he turned around for a second I'd kiss her. No warning no words. We basically gas-light the poor chick and feed her more ice while we do it. I'd play vijigames while they fuck behind me. He'd go to work and it was my turn. Chrystal meth will make you fuck anything. We still joke about it but I haven't done oil field work for alomost a year now and have my own place.

Skinny white guy with a good bit of arm/facial hair. When I shave my face kinda looks like a brown haired quentin with a longer nose and slightly bigger ears. My hair's a bit shorter too.

Overall, I'm probly not that attractive. You don't really have to be though. They want dick.

Get job.

holy fuck, I have no clue what you are saying

me too, mate
from the back of my hand to my elbow

it's light hair though, so I don't look like a turk grizzly bear

can't atm

how old are you? sounds kinda twinkish to me

I am MGTOW
I don't have a job, and have very limited money, and the idea of having to work sooner because of a 3DPD makes me not want to deal with them

Having money is good for other shit. Like having a car so you don't need to rely on PT.

Then don't get pussy atm.
You can still try I guess. Whenever you're out and about, smile at every pretty girl you see. If they smile back, say hi and ask how they're doing. If they respond in a polite manner try to segway whatever she said into a short conversation (you only need like 30 seconds of back-and forth). If that goes well, tell her you think she's cute and ask for her number. At this point, you might as well have already fucked her. Just schedule a meetup at some point (if you have no money, might be beneficial to try to make it at her place) and watch a movie or something.

I'm 21 and I can't count how many times faggots have hit on me. This is cali so go figure.

You know how this website works right? pic related
I was answering a question

I really have no idea what you're afraid of. There are trolls in every thread. You should be man enough to stand up and say what you believe and then respond to meaningful criticism. And you should ignore the rest.

I really don't get this excuse, "I have to phrase my thread as the opposite of what I want to say or else the meanie trolls will be mean!" who the fuck cares? This thread isn't going on your goddamn tombstone. It'll be gone in a few hours. Say what you want to say, and then forget about it.

This guy's videos are really well researched: youtube.com/channel/UCX1GkAJdz_WF5Vyc2xUxZZw/videos

There's also Popp. Prior-service military. I like his format. He's funny. youtube.com/user/redonkulaspopp

The reason I think MRA is a dead end is this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"Women_are_wonderful"_effect

We are literally hardwired to listen to women's complaints. That's why feminism was able to win over so many people. There's nothing similar for men - in fact it's the opposite, we're hardwired to think men who complain are worthless and to ignore them.

MRAs are using rational argument to try to influence a species that is decidedly irrational. It's not going to work. And you only have one life. I say do your best to find happiness in the situation you find yourself in, instead of wishing things were different.

Well you're a twink, so no wonder almost everyone wants to fuck you.

I guess I will focus on nerdy "chill at home" type of girls.

I was registering on some trans dating site, but I didn't bother to log on after a while and ghosted everyone

I have no idea what some words mean in context

Oh, and one important word of advice:
NEVER EVER TRY TO HIDE YOUR ATTRACTION TO A GIRL. This is where 99% of faggots fail.

If she isn't attracted to you within 10 seconds of meeting you, she won't be attracted to you 2 days from meeting you. Just be upfront and tell them you think they're cute and you'll get a lot more pussy than you do now.
You fail 100% of the time you don't try.

She'll laugh you off and call you desperate

That's a long shot. I admit I've never tried it, but I can't imagine it working. "Hey we should hang out!" okay, what do you want to do? "Just go to your place" ????

I just can't imagine women agreeing to that as a first date.

There are lots of free events you can take a girl to. Just google. Take her to see a band or something.

Smoke it or slam it? For me once you IV its a whole different feeling, but yes fucking anything for hours (or jerking off) can be fun. I just don't have it to go on binges anymore.

Does every thread have to end in PUA bs?

Only if she's not attracted to you. And if that's the case, who gives a fuck what she thinks?

I was kinda talking out of my ass. Ideally, you should have at least enough money to go see a movie or something.
Then go for that.

But bear in mind the whole "no sex on the first date" thing is just a meme nowadays. Plenty of girls do one night stands. Unless you're looking for a committed relationship (which I was not assuming) you can just fuck them without the theatrics. The movie is just so they feel less like the whores they are.

Let me simplify for u. I don't keep girlfriends because I can give drugs to my friends and have sex with their girlfriends in exchange for the drugs and to mentally traumatize the girl for laughs. I do this because I like to inject meth into my body to play evil genius.

both, I'll eat it to get really crazy
I don't really sleep anymore

discord.gg/t3v2UhP
OFFICIAL

No dude. He's giving you good advice. If women are calling you desperate, then ask a male friend to observe you and give you no-BS feedback. It's not the fact that you're telling them you like them, it's the way you're doing it.

Sometimes we can't see the mistakes we're making. We're too close to it. This is why it's so valuable to get a friend that can give you a second opinion.

I'll give you some more advice: practice talking to strangers. Don't just wait until you see a hot girl and then think you're magically going to be an expert. Talk to people when you're waiting in line places. Watch their body language and learn to stay within their comfort zone - that means you don't pressure them for a conversation when they're not interested. That skill (reading people's body language) is most of what it means to be smooth with ladies.

So, talk to the old guy at the gas station. Tell him you've been thinking about getting a car like that. Talk to the fat ugly lady in line at the grocery store. Ask her if she thinks it's okay to have 11 items in the 10-items-only lane. If these people give you a weird look like "fuck off" then you fuck off. But you'd don't feel bad because that was just practice. Try it again on another day. Actually think about what you do differently (or what was different about the person) that makes it work one time but not another.

This is how you learn.

dude … you have problems

you are kinda trashy, but maybe I would fuck you to teach you a lesson

I generally associate PUA with "subconscious mental triggers" and other pseudoscience. I'm not saying that.

Frankly: either the girl is attracted to you or not; either she's down to fuck or not.
All my advice amounts to is "try to determine which girls those are in a straightforward manner."

did you ever experiment with a cute male friend of yours?

I'm actually a very sweet guy.
I have a really cute older friend I see sometimes. She's 41. If the moments right, we have sex, or we chill and chat away. We're not on pins and needles about it. I don't put that kind of pressure on my friends.

do you hug your friends?

If by hugging you mean sucking them off then yes

wait … what?

no, you're no the same user

fuck you

My friends hug me yeah
kek oh you

do you also cuddle with them?

I have a hug fetish tbh, works on anyone who isn't ugly and is not sexual

Nope, I'm a man. That shit ain't manly. I get up and put my boots back on, just like Clint Eastwood did.

I would want a gf but MGTOW is important for male support
I listened to turd flinging monkey and he agreed with what I started to think
some men will listen and won't be MGTOW but will get advice to protect themselves from feminist government and cucks, also helps with having someone to talk to

I wish I had a friend I could watch a horror movie with while we put our arms around each other's shoulder

I am bicurious, but I don't want anything more in that situation

Bist du es, user?

Or you could focus on being an actual man who doesn't fill his head with that degenerate propaganda.
Read the bible instead faggot. Proverbs to be specific, Its full of wisdom to help you

Bist du von deutsch/pol/?
Ich war da schon lange nicht mehr.
Lass mich in Ruhe uezs. Ich geh schon nicht mehr dahin und du machst mich trotzdem an.

It's all good bro I've sucked a few dicks before.
It's nothing to be ashamed of. I'm not gay in the least but sometimes I just wanna suck some dick.
Explore your sexuality and get touched how you wanna be touched

Actual men don't serve others, they lead their own life and that's incompatible with the current definition of marriage.
You marry a woman in America, all you are doing is feeding a parasite, supporting the economic machine of your country to no benefict for you and every single one of your kids will be raised against you to consume as much as possible or enlist in the future.

The best part? They can get a divorce for no real reason, keep the money and the kids to spend and indocrinate at their will.

That's pathetic advice. Yes, it's full of neat information and ways of thinking that more people should know about but nobody is gonna take that advice seriously and will just assume you're some kind of religious zealot.
Quote the bible, don't demand others read it.

Nope, not even remotely gay.
Except traps, I would suck off a sufficiently passable trap.

Kein Grund zur Sorge, user, wollte nix Böses. Bleib wie du bist, mois

With her many persuasions she entices him
With her flattering lips she seduces him.
Suddenly he follows her
As an ox goes to the slaughter,
Or as sow in fetters to the discipline of a fool,
Until an arrow pierces through his liver
As a bird hastens to the snare
So he does not know that it will cost him his life.
Proverbs 7:21 faggot

The devil hides in plain sight

I really want lots of white children

you are fucking memeing me

so where is junkie-user? I doubt one of you was him

war eh nur ein Scherz
aber schon komisch

Ach wie schnell die Zeit vergeht …

Yeah, I use drugs with three hands.
Yeah I sucked a few dicks as a teenager
Yeah I use women like currency
And Yeah
I love the lord with all my heart and
he may have a good Christian woman for me who will wait until she is married to make love. Or maybe he doesn't, but he loves me and that is good enough for me.
Otherwise, I ain't ever getting married and neither should you.
also ur a faggot

right here bro, forgot my label sorry

here's what networking with anti feminist groups does: informs you that women will screw you over if you get the chance, tells you to eat right, get fit, don't be a bitch, and tells you how to avoid hormone altering chemicals and food

I'll assume you were

can you at least give me something positive out of this conversation and post your tummy please?

You are being inappropriate.
Our conversation was sufficient.
Now you made it weird.
I'll show you my corn hole with a 4 fingers in it but that's all

I currently am. Whenever I feel like having sex I just get a hooker. Getting married is like suicide nowadays.

Because you're doing nothing but attempting to force a symptom to change when the actual cure requires hard work and dedication. You don't like modern women? Fucking marry someone you can stand and raise your children to be good wholesome people that won't become like the rest of the world. Or don't. Because frankly if you seriously even consider MGtOW to be a legitimate strategy for anything other than nihilistic hedonism you are as stupid as you are narcissistic and short sighted. You want society to change? Fucking change it. You're the equivalent of the fucktard who stays home on an Election Day to "protest" your choices. You may not like either of them, but you're too goddamn lazy and entitled to try and find someone you actually agree with or run yourself.

I'll assume that's your mouth, because I can't imagine you are able to fit 4 fingers anywhere else, so sure.

I'm teasing.
Fuckin MGTOWs with your entitled sexuality.
Lets just be friends k?

I haven't joined any fringe movements as I'm incompatible with other people regardless of any existing factor, I have no desire to be in anyone's presence be it raging cunt sjw's or the more amicable but still incompatible mgtow bro dudes who revel in indidualism and camaraderie among males.

………… k

Because MGTOW and the pickup community is no better than the extreme feminism you're fighting against. Both are equally damaging to family values, culture and our society as a whole.

fuck off, boomer

That shirt, kek

you look chubby

here are my male nipples

I am not some faggy twink btw, I'm a man

FAGGOTS GET OUT REEEEEE

no faggots here, user

On an anonymous image board? This line of thinking is why there are so many trolls in the first place.

well … there goes the thread

fuck

good night then

Because I consider reproduction as my primary purpose in life.

Actually, I consider reproduction to be primary purpose of the life.

Because of this I cannot opt-out of the game, and must instead learn to safely navigate treacherous waters of male-femal relationships. There is no reason for me not to try, no matter how many times I get hurt. I will die in the end anyway. Actually passing on my genes is where I can make a difference.

or you could make a real difference and make a way for men to have children without a 3DPD, and change "waters" of male-femal relationships forever.

I'm not gay

I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse for the sole purpose of reproduction.

Only a few of them have that experience. Most just GTOW because theyre beta nerds that cant into opposite sex.
Have you ever met an MGTOW irl? Theyre as cringey as atheists

neither is Ambrose. in fact, just recently he married this goddess.

what do you think about this?

Because I want to keep the white races alive.

Cause I'm not a lonely virgin who needs to justify to his parents why he never goes in dates

You're fucking basic and so is she.
The most interesting thing about you is that you use Holla Forums for some reason

whoa! where did that come from?

You deserve to be a unique and well rounded person. Not just rush through milestones in your life because of societal pressure. Be good, be bad. Smoke crack, stab somebody. Play your life closer to the chest because you only have one.

Hmm… I'm not exactly saying, that I'm a MGTOW, I'm just living on my own and not dating and not going out and… hmmm… nvm.

FASTER

stop posting gay propagnda pics please

B-but they were meant for you

stop

START POSTING CP

pls don't

it weirdly turns me on and I don't agree with that

I've known too many betas that can find dates. So, it really doesn't mean anything.

I've asked a lot of regular women if they think they are prostitutes and they all disgustingly said no. I then proceeded to explain that going on dates and receiving gifts is a form of payment and it doesn't matter if the guy doesn't get to fuck the day he makes that investment or 2 years later, he is still paying for a service and you are part of the economy once he does fuck; paying for a service or goods is basic economics but these dumbasses refuse to see it that way. Women are just gold diggers or power leeches and I hate that they lie about it. I respect asians for being upfront about what they want from a man but they are uggos so idgaf about them

Pretty much this. I have an highly attractive slav wife and a reasonable ex. I have only ever once dated a girl as women are described by MGTOW and she was North american.

Maybe its an issue with america.

Because I enjoy sex. Becoming MGTOW means giving up your right to have sex.

No it doesn't, it's just for staying out of long term relationships and possible marriage. I still fuck bitches whenever I'm horny but I never enter relationships

would you be fine with having a non-sexual relationship with a guy?

If I was gay, no I wouldn't mind but I'm not gay so it's not an option

So instead of having a non-sexual relationship with a guy you want to just have sex with them, you fucking faggot?

Because it is a bunch of whiny women hating virgins and divorced men that only seek to create more divisions between the working class and reducing class consciousness.

smile for the camera

I'd say you're full of shit. The majority of women only want relationships.

White races are going to become exotic endangered species within 50 - 100 years future.

I agree with this. American women are rough.

Degenerate scum

They are also easy to trigger
Say ANYTHING at all to disagree with them and they'll cry out "ROASTIE" or "WHITE KNIGHT"

This is what MGTOWs do, though

I'm all for relationships, but marriage can go fuck itself. I don't want to willingly sign up to run a high risk of getting fucking ruined.

it is good thing artificial womb will possible come out before then.
also men aren't the reason for that. Talk to the 3DPD

Is thread ded?

Am I a MGTOW if I still interact and pursue women but abstain from marriage

panty sniffing is classed as a hobby

I'm the same way. I love women, they're soft and cuddly. I just want nothing to do with marriage, I'm not retarded.

Why though? Do you interact with real life women? Lots of girls are marriage material and won't fuck you over. Just pick the right one. Marriages fail because most happen because the guy knocks up the girl and they get married cause they have to.

HOLY TRIPS CONFIRMS

Because I actually enjoy sex. If I went full MGTOW(full retard), I would be lonely and sexless.

Colttaine videos always makes me sad

Oy vey

Because it's full of Incel losers and other whiners.

But, I LIKE incest!

INCEL you clot. "involuntary celibate", a term coined by fedora tipping nice guys to form a hugbox society powered by virgin tears and bitterness, to the point where they have their own theories with a truly amazing lack of self awareness.

Tell us more about it

they blame women and white knights and all that crap, but really it's because they're being so bitter, angry and insular, they just have no self awareness at all.

Alright /adv/ what do I do?

I grew up socially inept from a socially inept household. My folks never brought in friends and I was basically picked on all throughout my developing life. I honestly never had childhood friends and asking me to recall a friend requires me to ponder for at least a few minutes. All of this kind of mixed together to create the epitome of social confusion that is me currently.

My folks kept me going, staving off potential suicide signs by saying "oh it's college what you're looking for! Those are the best years of your life!" I clung to that only to eventually get "adopted" by a bunch of lowlifes. I fucked off all my studies as it was my first social group ever but it was filled with bullshit drama as the leader of the time apparently thought of me as some kind of threat. Years prior of bullying led me to treat life as some hyper competitive game. My first girlfriend was an appeasement method essentially, but I eventually mind fucked the leader. He got arrested and the group disbanded.

I have no idea what I'm doing in social situations to this date. All I feel amongst people is a sense of hatred and contempt but i get stricken with insatiable loneliness if left for too long. Everything just feels like some bullshit penis competition no matter what I do.

Am i just fucked for life?

3DPD can't really do anything on their own, but the white knights are a problem

MGTOW isn't anything feminism

I know there are marriageable women out there, I'm just scared shitless of marriage. I've seen it go south many times and every single time it's the mans fault no matter if it actually is his fault or not. I still have a glimmer of hope though because I watched my grandparents act like high school sweethearts up until the bitter end so who knows.