Muslims?

what exactly is this shit did i just watching
damn islam is truly cancer and have no way to live with humans

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/News/Video/2015/11/05/For-The-Sake-Of-Allah-Isis-Releases-English-Pop-Video-Targeting-Western-Recruits/#Brid_cp_Brid_32078_1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're muslim yourself it's actually pretty cool

nah i,m not muslim
this standard of islam is not working in arab countries except saudi Arabia
alright
nah all muslim woman are fuckin sluts but them pretend morals

Listen here, you fucking exchanged. Islam is the religion of peace. We fucking invented civilization while you fucked they were still killing each other on milk. You say we do not agree with civilization? We are the only civilized people you fucking coveer.
Kill yourself

huh?

we will one day have a worldwide caliphate

you forgot
kind of a dealbreaker

Some of this shit goes hard Habieb

peoplespunditdaily.com/News/Video/2015/11/05/For-The-Sake-Of-Allah-Isis-Releases-English-Pop-Video-Targeting-Western-Recruits/#Brid_cp_Brid_32078_1

This shit is my jam, not even kidding

L Jinny was an amazing rapper to be fair

I'm not OP
I'm just a big fan of ISIS rap and I'll never get another chance to share it

Incorrect.

To learn the fucking history you are a backward piece of shit. We invented modern medicine while you hindered the eggs they were trying to treat syphilis with mercury. We Muslims are the reason Greek and Roman literature can be read today. You're lucky we do not conquer your ass.

Wrong.

needs more dislikes

Listen to you son of a bitch son, all I said is true verifiable. You can just google this shit and learn I'm right fucking you infidel. But of course you will not do it because you are just a clueless fool. You are deliberately ignorant of the ways of Islam and are drawn to hell. You will not be too arrogant then, will you?

Erroneous.

Do you think this is a silly game for you asshole to delay? You will spend eternity in hell if you do not present yourself to the glorious Word of God. Do you want your flesh to be burned in the eternal darkness?

Muslims should be exterminated.

This is where you are wrong. It is the infidels who need to be cleared of the world. Once everyone has converted to glorious Islam we will have great peace.

Preposterous.

stop being so butthurt little piece of shit just go fuck a 9yo girl like ur prophet

Obviously you will not be affected by facts, so how about curses? Your mother is a prostitute who had sex before marriage with many men of dubious character. You lust after women who do not have any contractual relationships. You will burn in homes of hell forever if you do not change your ways and join the glorious church of Islam.

i started to think that you r a fuckin low quality troll
if dont then take ur prophet and go surfing for a cp retarded faggot

You just can not accept the facts. The only reason you need to convince yourself that I am trolling is because you do not want to come to terms with the fact that you are living the wrong nature of life. Just fine, Allah is a forgiving god. Just get away from the miserable life you have found yourself in and lift your eyes to the heavens.

The best way to get sand niggers off a thread is to post sluts.

samefag

no i,m not him mr conan

lol so if allah wanted this religion to be the religion of peace why the fuck it deploy by wars called ((Conquests))
remember piece of shit when this faggot called ((Amr ibn Alias)) go to egypt to conquests it from the christians infidels and impose a tax on them cuz them didnt want to enter this shit new joke called religion also he burned most of civilization books because they violate the law of God

Peace comes after everyone is Muslim.

Muslims can't even be peaceful with other muslims. They kill eachother constantly. And would keep doing it when there were only muslims left on the planet.

Wait? Mudslimes weren't around when humans were inventing civilization

The Mesopotamians were the first to really start a civilization followed by the Indians and then the greeks well before Islam was dreamt up by a pedofile

The Persians "Cyrus the great" invented human rights "jews loved him for this" but was not Muslim he worshiped Ahura Mazda

Do you think Islam is a race of people ? I'm confused

Those are not real Muslims. They distort the belief and steal the name.

Maybe I have made it unclear. Modern civilization is largely the product of the Arab empire. Sorry to confuse.

you forgot

not worth it if you ask me

No.
That would be the Chinese for Asian civs,
Rome and Greece for the rest of the world.

Only usefull thing Arabs contributed are arabic numbers, although i'm pretty sure they were invented before they got infected with the mental illness known as islam.

Go fuck your sister Mechmet

Sunni think they are the real muslims, shia think they are the real muslims, isis think they are the real muslims. Doesn't matter which muslim you think is the "real" muslim, they're all murderous and killing eachother. There will be no peace as long as islam exists. It's too barbaric.

Thats right. The race of arabs is far older than the religion of islam, and it was pre-islam arab cultures that made some contribution. After islam came around they just deteriorated.

We need some punk in here

What is this post even meant to be? You look like you dumped a load of chanisms and stuck some random sentences along with them.

I really like terrorist music but there isn't enough good artists that produce it because they are too busy being terrorists and dying

that was like a bad horse race

it's a parody video, criticizing radical Muslims and Muslims in general.

You think he's a troll? ==YOU THINK?==

you're low quality troll honestly, but those who took the bait were more pathetic.

incest is a problem in Arabia, it's not very common practice but still it's a problem.
Child fucking is also not very common you are mistaking Arabs with Pashtun culture.

Have you read anything at all? Arabs developed pretty much everything the Greeks left, and invented so much even though they are a racial minority, today Arabs are about 70 million, imagine their number before 1800 it, now imagine it around 6-10 A.D. century the golden age of Islam, at most they'll be 5 million Arabs.

You know that Islam has never been fully practiced in golden age of Islam unlike this day and age.