Hey Holla Forums, life threw me some money...

hey Holla Forums, life threw me some money. I don’t really believe in tomorrow so I say fuck being reasonable and will buy a car. Help me choose from:
Mustang GT 18 all spec’d out
BMW M2 all spec’d out
Mini Cooper all spec’d out
I live in a rainy place and I have no interest in further modding fwiw.
I've been eyeballing the Nissan GTR but it's too expensive for me

Volvo 240

m2

Enjoy your new car and financial instability.

What are you saving up for? We're all gonna go down in flames by 2020 anyway.

Nothing. I just like excess money

It costs 130k

Infiniti Q50

Post screencap of your checking account nigger, with the account number blacked out.

Q60 i mean tbh

Wait until September and buy a Demon.

if you want a gtr but cant afford it, get a 370z

invest it you childish fucking moron

This. Volvo 240 is one reliable motherfucker. If you aren't a complete retard with cars, you can make it into a great project car. By doing so, you can spend much less money for way more fun. You can swap it's original engine with a V8 and put anything you want in it. Besides, it's a RWD. I would go with a 240 over any other electronics filled shoe box anyday.

but can you buy your way out of crippling depression with money?

Enjoy losing your money to the jews.

You invest it they'll steal it with a crash. You save it they'll steal it with inflation. You buy gold you'll be buying way too high as the Jews spent the last 5 years buying gold. You want to keep your wealth, you have to remove the Jew.

Are you actually going to get to use a Mustang GT or M2? It's overbuying engine if you live somewhere where you can't go vroom. I go out to industrial areas in the desert where they have extremely well maintained and perfectly straight roads with zero cars on them outside of business hours to go fast in my mustang. Stomping on it to go 20mph->120mph is quite fun.

Take your facebook tier meme talk and fuck off faggot.

Datsun 120-Y forever, faggots!

Invest it you nigger, your children will thank you instead of being a short-sighted retard.

Buy an old lexus / mercedes… And a fucking motorcycle if youre that desperate forr something fast.

Q60 is pretty nice but a little pricey. You'll get all from a Mustang except for the AWD but you'll pay 20K less.

True but why bother buying a GT if you opt for a 4V solution. I guess user is buying emotionally here and not rationally.

He said he doesn't believe in tomorrow.

Old german sedans are fairly costly to maintain and you lack all the technology that makes for a comfortable ride nowadays. Also, if you want to impress women, keep in mind they know how to tell an E46 from an F30.

It's obvious I was referring to the Merc you dumb fucking pile of nigger scum. Buying old Lexuses is what only Tamil immigrants on the West coast do.

It's obvious you fucked up and can't admit it.

Best compact truck and year? Mpg is important.

Early 2000s Tacomas.

You may be able to snag a good late '90s model in good condition.

BMW, MB, Infiniti are all nigger cars. Especially Infinity

How dare you compare an M2 and a fucking mustang. You deserve neither just for that.

Should have just said " I wouldn't have to be car shopping if I could just afford a gtr" instead of acting like your were considering it alongside all your other picks.

Early 90's 4.0 Ford Ranger. Don't listen to the toyota faggot.

My friend has a 2012 Mustang GT while it was nice at first little problems are starting to crop everywhere and that's going to lead to larger problems. It'll probably turn into a hoopty right after warranty expires as it was likely designed to.

nuMinis aren't even minis anymore.

M2 is the best option out of the three imo.

New Mustang comes with a 10 speed automatic transmission (the same one that is in the camaro zl1) a huge touch screen system and a decently done interior for the price. It even performs well in the snow.

Q60 Infinity is pretty nice

I've always imagined that whenever I fall asleep - I'm actually dying, and the 'me' that awakes is the birth of what is always a completely separate being from my current self that merely inherits my memories. So whenever I decide to something horridly irresponsible and self-destructive, I just think to myself, "well, it's not like it's my problem for long. Future-user will deal with it, somehow".

infinities are faggy pretentious cars, they're low brow luxury cars that make a lot of noise and aren't very fast

Buy a Subaru WRX you fuck or even a Datsun.

The bright side is any car before 2001 has a cast iron engine block. Much more durable than the newer aluminum based blocks. Did you consider a rv? Could save on insurance and a place to stay if you can find a cheap one.

gg poorfag, now I'm off to my yacht.

Post any evidence of your assets to prove you're anything more than a nigger-rich middle-class goy.

no.

OP here,
Gonna go for the M240i, for Rodge and for the fallen glory of Bavarian.

Thanks to all you faggots for contributing btw

I'll be laughing all the way to my private jet.

We get the point, dude, you even got führerdubs for trying