The (((Lügenpresse))) are at it again...

The (((Lügenpresse))) are at it again. They've put pictures of some wounded Syrian boy on the front page of many Western newspapers to let everyone know how much of a big meanie Assad is.

In the video, you can clearly see how staged the photo is: the "white helmets" care more about creating propaganda than about the well-being of the child.

twitter.com/theLemniscat/status/766351586331328513

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/walid970721/status/766405725920919553
liveleak.com/view?i=b0f_1471568490#XwCPFfUF1WPSjKM9.99
twitter.com/MrJohnNicolson/status/766396227156074497
twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/766625069003137024
twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/766257305495212032
twitter.com/LinaArabii/status/766445759550066688
twitter.com/Tormeseinfeld/status/766548192598953985
twitter.com/Navsteva/status/766345375787651072
archive.is/nwbr5
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jewish immigration/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/08/syria-white-helmets-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-160817161037355.html
zerocensorship.com/uncensored/syrian/boys-beheading-execution-by-rebels-video-295973
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#48
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#50
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#51
iranian.com/Opinion/Sept97/IranArab/
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#52
moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-wounded-boy-in-orange-seat-another-staged-white-helmets-stunt.html
twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/766659626066644992
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/767019344043782144
activistpost.com/2016/08/go-time-just-declared-russia-syria-iran-new-axis-evil.html
archive.is/RFIrc
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.large.jpg
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84560963/#84560963
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/muslim inbred/page/2/
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84543407/#84548658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FLqNDS4cVxMHbCeuGf_thQ/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/GLM9l9rRCW0m2Kc4vI2Wcg/
newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/
en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html
archive.is/Zo84p
boundtree.com/professional-ems-moulage-kit-651-product-2598-239.aspx?search=651
archive.is/zuUxr
instagram.com/saa_soldier/
off-guardian.org/2016/08/19/an-id-for-mahmoud-raslan/
willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/08/19/omran-daqneesh-photo-created-by-child-beheading-zinki-terrorist-supporter-mahmoud-raslan/
pri.org/stories/2016-08-19/photographer-who-took-omrans-picture-aleppo-i-hope-all-photos-children-and
youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh, and remember those "moderate" rebels who beheaded a child? The man who took a picture of that Syrian boy also took a selfie with those child beheaders.

twitter.com/walid970721/status/766405725920919553
liveleak.com/view?i=b0f_1471568490#XwCPFfUF1WPSjKM9.99

That kid looks white to me.

B A S E D A S S A D

F U C K I S I S

F U C K I S R A E L

F U C K R A P E F U G E E S

F U C K F E M I N I S T S

They were shilling the fuck out of this on Fox News all day yesterday.
t.Greg Gutfeld

So is this manipulation to go against Assad, to make Western countries take more refugees or both?

>>>/cuckchan/

Sorry the sound was just off.
Feel free to call me a faggot.

Zero shame.
Absolutly none.

Requesting a "thank you Hillary"
edit.

Here they are pushing it as "look at what those evil russians did". Fucking sickening

Muh innocent foreign children dying because of war, we must intervene by taking over the region and bombing children ourselves so that it can't be propagandized!
Fuck that shit. People die when they are killed. Why must people feel the need to intervene because something tugs at their emotions? Or, why must it be so easy to convince people that intervention is needed by tugging at their emotions?

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING TRAITOR

twitter.com/MrJohnNicolson/status/766396227156074497

The west will take 20 more million in the upcoming future in small doses and people wont do anything.

Its a slow death and people ignore it until it is in their homes and then they will just accept it or suicide themselves.

Are normies taking the bait?

Hasn't this picture been around for at least a few days? This shameless coordination will be noticed by people, I hope.

In what way is the child wounded?
He looks very dirty and slightly unhappy, but wounded?

Is this why the medic practically throws him into the seat? Shoving his had on the boys chest after, to make sure he doesn't cause further injury? To make sure a broken rib doesn't puncture a lung perhaps? Then doesn't attend to the child, but rather makes way for the pictures.

It's clearly another orchestrated event.

The boy is now safely re-united with his parents "because of the press" anyway, so all's well that ends well.

You know, the kid doesn't look too bad tbh. He's just come out of a combat zone and has all of his limbs still attached to his body. He looks a little dirty & shocked & has a cut above his head but that's all. All he needs is a couple of stitches, a bath and some time with a councilor.

Wait until the Lügenpresse starts pulling out pictures of the children who got mangled via collateral damage from Russian bombs and Muslim IEDS.

(((Pure coincidence)))

Kill these these propagandists.

KILL THEM ALL

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/766625069003137024

They will all burn

if we actually targeted schools and hospitals in our bombing runs then the entire region would've collapsed decades ago.

That picture is just a still from a Video, not a photograph. Which was made by an employee of AMC by the name of Mustafa al-Sarout.
What are you talking about?

What triggered me the hardest was the Jared Diamond tier "pure luck" comment.

God these people are evil.

That's a nice way of saying they treat injured members of Al-Nusra and the "moderate" rebels.

twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/766257305495212032

Shut the fuck up, you retarded kike shill. Kill yourself.

Nevermind that an enormous number of illegal migrants are neither Syrian, or children.

Start making fucking memes about this. Pic is just a reference, I'm sure someone can do a better one.

This is going to bite them back in the arse.
Remember, that kid is still in Syria. In a war torn country, amidst an Islamic siege.
We, on the other hand, have taken millions of fully grown men as "refugees". Draw attention to that fact, and the utter absurdity of males fleeing and leaving kids and women behind.

First picture perfectly illustrates why you should never take any newspaper too seriously, or think that one news organization is any different from any other. It's one big propaganda machine with a few different typesets and fonts.

Not a single non-white should be welcome in Europe. I don't care if they are really in danger or not. Go to (((Saudi-Arabia))) or something, they have millions of high quality housings they have for the annual pilgrimage.

He
THIS, over and over!

The Arabian peninsula is home to several of the richest countries in the world, similarly big as the EU in surface but with less than 6 times the population AND they are ethnic and religious brothers of Syrians or Iraqis.

If anyone has a duty to help Syrians it's THEM not Europe!!!

You need to be pragmatic about these things. Saying "every non-white out" will yield no results at the current climate.

Propaganda for normies has to be easily digestible, and rely on some semblance of common sense.
Now, they are feeling the fifteen minutes of pity towards that child. We have to utilize it quick to serve our agenda, just like the establishment is doing.

The Syrians on the western side of the country are white and an entirely different race from Arabs/Turks, the only Arab thing about them is the language and religion and Muslims aren't a problem if secularized/modernized. Its not like it matters anyway because the white population care for their countries and aren't cowardly pussies who need to run.

Muslims will always be a problem, their entire religion makes it so.

I get your point (it's a valid one) but IMO libtards can counter this meme by saying that you don't know wether the people above were in the same situation not long ago as the boy.

Keep the above picture but replace the bottom one with actual refugees in UN tents, pics related.

during my daily kike media check I heard NPR talking about the picture. You know a narrative is being shilled hard when there's a radio story that is just describing a jpg.

Reminder that Hillary and Obongo are responsible for any and all loss of human life there. They want to paint Trump as the monster because he doesn't want to accept refugees from the wars that Hillary started.

Individualism is a mental illness.

It really pisses me off that every low life mud and nigger can easily obtain select fire weapons and only the rich and connected can get them in Burgerland. Need to get some muds to mail me some full auto lowers from their shitty countries….

Kill yourself.

The only thing stopping you from volunteering is the potential of something going on where you live which will be 2030 at tops and earliest at 2016 American election.

Sure thing Ahmed.

Lol. Yeah subhumans aren't a problem at all.

Those are just no-name, no-face recognition mass.

Nobody cares about those camps. Media is telling them to care about this kid, right now. They will forget him too, soon enough.
Normies are fickle like that. That's why the propaganda value needs to be utilized quickly.

That's so constructive, thanks. You've surely done your best to save the hwite race today :')

Let's see twitter censor this lel

Yesterday on BBC Newsnight.

You don't het anywhere by compromising, faggot. We will have a race war and we will kill all non-whites. Opinions of the normies do not enter the picture. They will be made to take sides by the forces of history, all of which are leading to war.

The middle-east used to be white aside from where Saudi Arabia is, all of these places were great empires and blue-eyed people, a good percentage were untouched by this Arab rape and pillage. The thing of you Europeans and Americans by how cocky and pompous you are, being humble is holding you cock with no action and not good but think of yourself too highly and you stop learning and being number one. You can't fly to the top on biology/genetics alone, you must utilize them to reach to the top.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/r9k/

No not didn't.

Nobody's compromising, it's called manipulation you obtuse cunt.

You keep preaching "death to ALL NON-WHITES", and telling people to kill themselves. It won't get you anywhere, and will alienate anyone sympathetic to your cause.

And may I just add it's obvious from your posting, that you're not from around here.

It is simply the truth. It has been building towards it for a while now. The logic of history only leads us to one place. Doesn't matter if Trump wins or not.

quality kek

They were actually pushing that pokemon shit 2 weeks ago here

That image reminds me of when, IIRC, some ponyfag inserted one into an official White House video.

I can't believe the kikes are still trying to push us to war with Syria. Disgusting

My point is that you can't manipulate normies. That is what makes them normies, the fact that they go along with mainstream opinion and social pressure 100% of the time. They will come to our side only when they have no comfortable choice left, and that is when civil/race war occurs.

So I was right. You are a sandnigger.

was at the gas station today, picked up something to read on the train

there was only one shitty leftist newspaper so i took it

2 full pages dedicated to showing assad as an inhumane butcher, with testimonies from people having been tortured in the 'slaughterhouse' an infamous prison in Syria

then shitting on the russians for bombing 'moderate' rebels,glorifying these rebels as though they were heroic freedom fighters and assad is 100% an evil monster, all the while also glorifying the angelic white helmets

then tales about assad depriving the aleppo population of food and water by encircling the cityand bombing them every day with dozens of barrelbombs

and then to finish it off some guilt tripping of how we should go and intervene to help these poor people

it's insane how much disinfo they got on 2 pages

this was 'de morgen' btw, a notoriously leftist newspaper in belgium

What you won't see are pictures of European children that are the victims of Islamic terrorism on the cover of these newspapers.

oh i forgot to mention the picture of the boy was ofcourse also in there

Normies are like fucking robots

Normies are moist robots. Push the right buttons and we get the desired action.

If the media published pictures of white women being injured by violent immigrants, we would have a victory for the far-right.

It is vitally important that we learn to create and spread propaganda.

On this issue

If we flip the pictures around, we could say
"Men who would do this"

"Are amongst them"

Where is the boy's family? In Europe?
If there was a war I sure as hell wouldn't be letting my children wander in rubble.
During ww2 parents would send their children to the countryside where they would be safe. Apparently these dumb fucks didn't consider it.

Yup, and thank you for not saying alt-right.

Does this work?

Underrated post

Just like that, user. Saying that we need to take in the kid, not the adults is counterproductive imho. More in similar vein would work as well.

Have you considered that the parents might be lying under the rubble?

Pfft. They couldn't even rustle up a dead kid this time. Try harder.

Shit nobody has the collage showing the white helmets killing people in the streets and posing as bombardment victims?

It's old from over a year ago I think, from an old Syrian thread. I have it somewhere but I can't find it.

It's basically Al-Nusra internal police/relief thing.

It's over. This is a directed effort.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

Holy fucking shit that's not actually a collage… It's just random pics lifted of a video before take down.

He's right, it actually was, modern day arabs are shitskins because of arab admixture.

GOD BLESS ASSAD
THE BASED LION OF DAMASKUS

I'm a father, and, to me, the most disturbing thing about that pic of the little tyke is that I'm completely unmoved by it. Those sick fucks have destroyed what little empathy I had left with their constant emotional blackmail and fear-mongering.

They tell us we're monsters and I suppose we are, by their standards…but we are the monsters (((they))) created. And we all know what happens to creators of monsters when the monsters get off the leash, don't we?

I feel similarly. With all the investigation into child prostitution rings, both global and locally in Europe, UK's horrendous paki problems, Dutreux and shit of that sort, I've come to realize that nothing makes me angrier than victimization of children.

However this - I feel nothing. The boy in the picture isn't a child. He's a prop - an excuse to make Aryans submit to globalization and the invaders. To denigrate the right for us to have our ehtnic, cultural and racial sovereignty. I would feel pity for the child, but TPTB wouldn't have used him as such if he was a child. I will not let them use their tools on me to get the emotions they want. Every picture of a child murdered in their war, that they perpetuate is another nail in their own coffin. And I'll be damned if they won't lie in it soon.

No it wasn't.

This bullshtit with the Syrian kid again.
I love these double standards used by the left
"FUCKING IDIOT GOP CONSERVATIVE WARMONGERS ALWAYS GOING TO WAR AND SHIT LIKE IRAQ WTF WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH BROWN PEOPLE JUST LEAVE THE MIDDLE EAST ALONE!
And then when this shit happens it's all
'wow OMG i can't believe this just look at this poor boy. i can't believe this meanie ASSAD and that dictator PUTIN are doin this shit. humans are so cruel, we just turn our heads and ignore the cries for help. heartless conservashits just think we should leave it alone. NO WE NEED TO GO TO WAR IN SYRIA NOW SO WE CAN SOMEHOW FIX THIS SHIT BY ADDING MORE BOMBS AND GUNS TO THE PROBLEM YEAH SOCIAL JUSTICE AND SHIT REMOVE ASSAD! THIS WILL SOMEHOW FIX THE PROBLEM"

MEME IT

They can't keep getting away with it.

They won't keep getting away with it.

Gas the Jews!     __,.>'"/--、                  ,.へ、__く___/ヘ7-  〈      RACE WAR NOW!、..,,__     rへ、__     /  _  7/ /ヽ____,ゝ        _|:,  -─‐- 、, ヽ、 \   ',   `ゝ-─'─-ィ'、_,.イ  /         ,. '"´.|:::',       `ヽ.   ',/ ゝ、_ i ,.ゝ'"        ゝ、,.イ、        /     !:::::',           ':,   ヽ、/  フ'     ハ   i  ヽ, ヽ、ヽ,\、   <´   / ,|. !:::::::', !   /|   、 ハ     `γ´  / i i  ',  i∠ 、!',  ',  ', `7 ./  / / ! |:::::::::!/| _/__」    \ !      ./,'  ,'/ ゝ、!、i   レ,イフ`Y、 i   |ゝ .i、__」 / ∠_ ァ'‐-|/`ー '  レ'__」_ .八  ,>     イ i  .!'ヽ! r!テ、!    l、__,ノノYヽ_」イ |  ∠___|  ノ∨'ァー-、   '´   ∨r| \! |      Lハ i.  ハ' ト_,}     /// | l | .| |.    ノイ /'|      、    ⊂⊃ 、   ',     ,. -'─-!、! |〃  ´--‐=ァ   ,' / i | |  ´ // ⊂⊃  、--‐=ァ  /   !    ヽ.    |____    |. ヘ、   ヽ   ノ  / ,' ハi. ||.  /  /> 、,    ̄  , イ ,ハ/       \   i´_____)~~|ヽ、.|>.、._  ̄_,.イ/ /i,.ァ__!.  |  /  ∠ イ /レ'`>rァ_''´./レ'ァ─- 、, |     '.,   r{ _____.)  () |ヽ、', r' i/ ̄7 レ´,.'7  `ヽ、|,'     ァ'´ ̄ ̄`7´`ー--‐ '/     ∨!    |  /){ ____)  o | YVく⌒ヽnイ'⌒L/」 _    \ /      ` ー--‐‐'       \ l7´ ̄ヽ.  '、_ゝ__ノ....,,,__,.|イ>

Do you have a single fact to back that up, or is "NO IT WASN'T FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEE" all your pitiful mind can muster?

FUCK HAVING FRONTIERS N LAWS N SHIT

FAIL

/r/ing that video of these 'moderates' beheading that one little boy.

this is fake as fuck, look at that supposed head wound, head wounds bleed a lot, yet there is only a tiny thin layer, no smearing from movement or trying to wipe it away, no coagulated chunks in his hair. if we are to believe that the wound is so "old" that it has stopped bleeding, the blood on his face would be brown/black by now

Reminds me 1984 and the endless "war." They're fucking sheep.

Gee, maybe if we stop having a prolonged proxy war with Syria, people will stop getting hurt and things will return to peace. No that's too simple, let's just tear the country apart and let ISIS take over instead. If you need counter-propaganda, remind people that WE are the ones creating these conditions. Exploit the ethno-masochism kikes have instilled for a greater purpose.

Exactly. You nailed it. They've taken away whatever dignity and humanity this kid had left by using him as a mannequin for their perverted agenda.

Makes me sick.

If ancient Levant were white, then modern ashkenazi populations would be white. But DNA shows they are genetically closer to modern Palestinian population than to modern European population. This would be impossible if ancient Levant populations were white.

Same thing with the kid on the beach in Turkey.

I'm surprised you did add a "we nazis" in your shill post. So are you a kike or an Altright kosher "nationalist"?

Think you got the wrong post there, mate

I mean that clip makes me sad, but that doesn't affect the way I vote for my country.

Get help into Syria ffs, let it stabilize even if that means reinstating the previous dictatorship you stupid fucks it's the only thing they can handle right now.

I flip it and reverse it…

twitter.com/Tormeseinfeld/status/766548192598953985

Why are these cunts shilling so hard for a no-fly zone in Syria?

Because apparently ISIS needs to gain more ground.

They're going all out.

twitter.com/Navsteva/status/766345375787651072

he looks like a prop from one of the Chuckie movies.

Sam can do much better
I lost the webm

I'm not falling for this one.

Lügenpresse!

Because they are paid shills and dumb goyim.

Hillary.

I wonder how many shekels she got for her performance

remember anons, they're watching you.

MODS PLS STICKY

MODS = GODS

I like turtles.

Syrian Boy 2.0

Water boy allowed them to unleash millions upon Europe. I wonder how many they'll sneak in this time.

kkkanpai

Kate Boulden is an absolute disgrace. Probably one of the biggest anti-Trump news presenters on that entire cucked network.

I'm sure at one point she used to be pretty, but the ugly thoughts she projects are beginning to wear down whatever beauty she had. When Trump wins, I expect her to cut her hair off.

It's to push the narrative that Russia, the one defending Syria from the Islamic State, are attacking civilian targets.

It will be used to justify a "No Fly Zone" likely before the election - and used to villify Trump.

A no-fly zone is a fucking casus belli generator. That's all.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

user, I…
I wished I could reward you…

FUCKING THIS

he flipped it on us! and checked em!

I just now remembered a VERY interesting post somewhere that detailed how he globalist cabal wants to destroy empathy and family bonds so that the citizen would give its utmost loyalty to the state.

The guy who wrote it also went into neurochemistry and stuff.

I have no idea how to find it again and it drives me nuts.

Is this MDE?

They could try but that is nigh-on impossible when love is involved.

The one things the Yids cannot understand or destroy, is love. Ironically, it will be the death of them.

fucking subhumans

I don't know who made it, it doesn't seem like mde though.

Faggot

retweet this shit

Let's give the globalists another propaganda loss. Remember what is at stakes! Austrian (re-)elections in a couple soon and US elections after that!

Operation Babarossa now!

What can I say, some Syrian children are more equal than others

I wonder if the Gamergate guys are gonna be interested in this obvious example of journalistic collusion.

The lugenpresse colluding with the globalists in the destruction of their own countrymen deserve a fate worse than death.

DO IT

Hasn't Assad killed a lot more than the Rebels too?

He needs to realise war is not the answer

Ho Ho Ho!

Merry Shitskin!

top fucking kek

It happens so often and it's gotten so fucking bad my reaction isn't apathy, it's complete and utter goddamn disgust.

My gut reaction to whenever they transparently trot out some kid and have them cry or spout some spoonfed agenda or just be dead or whatever the fuck isn't "Think about the chiiildreeeen", it's now "Alright, who's the cunt who brought this snotnose little shit out and what agenda are they trying to push on me?".

I'd be concerned that I'm able to view innocent children in such a way, but then I remember their own faggot parents dehumanized them and used them in the first place and the kid will likely end up a pozed-up fish-mouthed fuckstain being raised by them.

oh wow

According to the (((Syrian Network for Human Rights))), he has. Too bad they're a completely unreliable source. So unreliable- in fact, that even the UN stopped using them because they weren't accurate and far too biased. See archive.is/nwbr5

The King will speak with you shortly!

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

that's to easy to dismiss though, normies would look at that image and say "no it isn't it's all our fault for bombing them, we're obligated to take them in!" as has been the regurgitated line for a couple years now.

THANK YOU SPOOKY OUGI

MUH CIVILIANS

Now let me tell you a story about Syria…

TOPKEK

good, this is another deposit on my anger bank account. May the day never come that I will withdraw it all in one fell swoop.

If you could sit anywhere, where would you sit?

Can we get one of Obama playing golf, while a pony points at a screen showing news of La. floods?

We will always be better at propaganda.

((((1)))) and go

There it is, thank you user.

Here.

I'm just saying he might be a prick for thinking bombing is the answer. Most likely he just wants to stay in power for selfish reasons so prefers people to die instead of using solutions like secession, democracy, power sharing, or something else.
Am I wrong?

I will grant you three wishes!

But only if you return me to my country!

For fuck's sakes, even my god damn highschool textbook taught me how to spot propaganda, namely blatant emotional appeal. The kicker?

IT WAS A FUCKING COMMIE CORE BOOK!

"What do you want? Food? Medical care? Toys?"

"I want to be buggered less often."

But who will spread this enough to override the original in the people's minds?

Us.

Carpet! Take me to America!

The numbing effect of comedy is amazing. Memes will triumph over (((propaganda))).

A laugh is not a laugh. It's an awakening.

typical

I feel less human every time it happens: i should be sad for the kid but then i remember that they didn't give an absolute fuck when children died at Nice, even worse they tried everything to keep it away, and i just get angry. I fucking hate them.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

topkek

Jesus.

S-stop it anons. Keks should not be this plenty in a single Holla Forums thread>>7185513

A duhhhhhhh!! Dududuhhh durrr

New here, huh?

Classic meme. gr8 b8 m8 8/8

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/jewish immigration/

Pic 1 lacks something like guatemala or honduras in 2013 or something like that

This map is better.

Based Greeks and Balkans

There were also photographs taken senior autism. With a camera.

Punished Syrian - A child denied by his homeland

Meanwhile there's no shortage of real shit the terrorists are doing.

No tears here

Jesus christ that is pure evil.

Kid just needs a shower

It's in Norway too, and there is normie outrage in the comment section.

Things like that.

No, it won't. The effect will be like it always is,
Women of the West "awwwww, men, invade."
Women of the West: "Men, do something! Invade, kill him!"
Women of the West: "Men, invade!"

Works every time. No one cares to hear the truth, try to "red pill" you will be be ostracized and called heartless.

how can such evils exist? How is it allowed to continue existing. This is horrible.

Because good people do nothing, can do nothing, or no longer exist.

takes two to tango

back to reddit with you

Is this satire?

well time to go have a smoke and watch the sun go down for a while

(checked) (fuhrerdubs)
based tbh

You probably shouldn't live in a fucking warzone if you don't want to get blown up oh yeah and there's plenty of Arab countries next door that should be taking your ass in you "rapefugees"

∧_∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
       (;´Д`)< Calm down I have a solution
  -=≡  /    ヽ  \______________
.      /| |   |. |
 -=≡ /. \ヽ/\\_
    /    ヽ⌒)==ヽ_)= ∧_∧
-=   / /⌒\.\ ||  ||  (´・ω・`) ←OP
  / /    > ) ||   || ( つ旦O
 / /     / /_||_ || と_)_) _.
 し'     (_つ ̄(_)) ̄ (.)) ̄ (_)) ̄(.))

oノ
             |  三
 _,,..-―'"⌒"~⌒"~ ゙゙̄"'''ョ  ミ
゙~,,,….-=-‐√"゙゙T"~ ̄Y"゙=ミ    L____
T  |   l,_,,/\ ,,/l  |      ゚ ゚
,.-r '"l\,,j  /  |/  L,,,/
,,/|,/\,/ _,|\_,i_,,,/ /
_V\ ,,/\,|  ,,∧,,|_/  

┻┳|
┳┻| _
┻┳| •.•) Daddy, Are The Jews Gone? OY ∠ , °'I')┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳| OY VEY ∠ , °'I')‗ ‗ ‗ ‗
( ° ■ °) - NOT YET SON!!!! OY VEY ∠ , °'I')

?????

That's a really big pikachu

GG redpilled a lot of Holla Forums readers and brought them here. We now realize the entire (((press))) is corrupt.

Kill yourself you sick fuck

White is a skin colour several races have.

When will Americans understand this?

when we say "white" we mean European.

Should be "who did this to you, son?"

Makes Trump sound more fatherly, right and protective.

MEME OF THE THREAD

You know this kid in the ambulance bullshit is because of an ISIS attack.

Assad government ambulances don't show up in designated war zones.

ISIS attacked a village.

But assad is responsible because……….women

Sorry, was retard.

That is some funny shit

Jesus christ this fucking thread

Satan better make more room in hell and invest in more fire and brimstone. Big Red is gonna get a shit ton of newcomers this year. Hell is gonna have its own refugee crisis, kek

let's try to be consistent here, people

Who are you quoting?

According to the Bible, Satan has never been to Hell yet. Satan is the ruler of this world.

himself you fucking newfag, do you even know how greentext work?

It's like "teh bad nazi's war" all over again.

Poor taste but hilarious. I miss all the yeb memes.

WW3 Soon…

ah drats you got me

Some of our Indo-European genes are still in places like Syria/Iran.

Back to Syria!

Is there anyone here knowledgeable about this shit who could list the jewish managers/owners of each newspaper showing this image?

Better yet, make a nice montage, each paper with the syrian boy photo next to a portrait of said jewish manager/owner, with a strong indication of their "heritage". Even better if you can find examples for each newspaper where they complain of antisemitism when pictures of dead palestinian children are shown.

my mind has to take a break so i can digest this shit.

Oh, god. For fucks sake.
Here is some mental bleach for you guys.

Take a break and go grab some comfort food.
I'm getting too tired of this shit

ok

Why won't they cry for these children, Holla Forums?

Why?

Pinkman, neither half of the Holla Forums base want a race war, you think the average joe will kill people for no reason for you?

Ready to fight for us war, goy

A race war is the only way we will come back from the brink. Shitty half-measures will only prolong the decline

Are you retarded?

Stop believing lies. Nobody will drive jews or black people from your country, and muslim ban is only temporary. Radicals that would want to start such "race war" will be put into jail immediately and track down right on imageboards themselves, along with BLM. And anti-semitism will be against the law even under Trump, as always, since he's a friend of Israel.

Try to be realists for a second. I sometimes really wish that you would stop being going full retard.

Are you reading these off a 'how to spot a shill' checklist?

no man, he's right. We learned our fucking essons from the nazis. They will fertilize our fields with their corpses, not one will be let over the fucking wall!

Whoops, accidental repost

I think those are different people user

]no watch

heads seem to be different lengths

Say no more.

He probably got it after the first pic

That's just because of the different cameras and lens.
However they both have the same beards in each pic, as well you can see the same chin on the guy on the right, also the left guy's ear.

Yeah, it made me feel sick reading that.

I truly hate the jews / media.

Oh god, I lost it. Perfect.

Where were you when the mad man doubles down everytime (((journalists))) cries?

White=European, dumbass. Jews, sandniggers, east Asians, etc. are not white, no matter what color their skin is.

Oval on the left surrounding European nations is white. Outside it is not.

Just curious, anyone know where to find footage from something that made the news but I never found on the networks site? It was from a few months back. I would have sworn that the white helmets saving the chilluns after a hospital got bombed featured a girl that was also in a pbs documentary of 'moderate' rebels.

This isn't KC.

I admit, I don't know a tremendous amount about islam. Why exactly are they beheading children?

Likely because the family wasn't Muslim.

add some shadows beneath the new boy's pants. otherwise this is amazing

check

Idiot

Fuck off Chaim, don't try and get us to meme Assad out of power!

Is it just me or does nobody give a shit this time around?

I don't see anything trending on twitter, are we breaking the conditioning?

It's friday night, user. Normal people are out giving into hedonistic pleasures, hoping it fills the gap in their soul. They'll pounce on this in the next day or so, once they want need more attention from their friends

HOLY SHIT!

When I saw this on the news my first inital reaction was "this shit is staged as fuck".

Holla Forums is right again. I should trust my Holla Forums instinct more.

Can't show that on TV user.

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2016/08/syria-white-helmets-nominated-nobel-peace-prize-160817161037355.html

Meanwhile

The jewminati got a little sloppy these days, they're making it too obvious

There are times I want to resign
Times I want to find the most quiet corner of earth and die peacefully.
Then there are times where I see what awaits those around me were I to do so, and my life becomes a race to prepare for what is to come.

I await the sol invictus

BARREL BOMBS AT IT AGAIN

Because they were murdered by the plucky "freedom fighters" fighting against the evil SAA user.

they must be purged from the planet or contained in a shithole

Another Day, Another Sand Nigger

zerocensorship.com/uncensored/syrian/boys-beheading-execution-by-rebels-video-295973

8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#48
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#50
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#51
iranian.com/Opinion/Sept97/IranArab/

ALL SEMITES NEED TO BE REMOVED FROM IRAN (ĒRĀNŠAHR), LAND OF THE ĀRYANS
8ch.net/iran/res/36.html#52

to keep Russia from bombing their pets ISIS

fuck, sorry for reposting, shit quickly spread through cuckchan

Out of all the sandniggers out there, Syrians are probably the most while-like. One more reason for Soros to be against them, i suppose.

This has already been done. Not OC.

Using kids again to promote their shitty propaganda, what the actual fuck

it's amazing to actually see the lugenpresse in action, when i was bluepilled i never would have noticed how coordinated they all are, how a dozen different networks will start simultaneously start pushing the same pictures, the same messages over and over, repeating it until the normies start believing it. hitler did nothing wrong

I just want to point out, because I don't think anyone else has, is that US/NATO bombings hit a hospital this year. It was immediately buried and swept under the rug.

Thessaloniki had a shitton of sefardic jews, fyi

but not anymore

Because it was actually shill'd so very hard that no one should spread the images of those who lost their lives in honor to them and their relatives as they are going through such tough times.

And because if you spread such moving pictures, you might accidentally make people of Europe more nationalist and safety-loving.

Which is of course when ISIS has won

big meanie? Assad is a world-class asshole, killing his own people to hold on to power by his fingertips, while Putin helps hold him up with a finger up his ass. USA should just send in a task force and assasinate the piece of shit- end of story. Putin will cry and whine about it and posture, and then he'll shut the fuck up about it.

you needed tor to post that?

testing

Only one solution to this. We must counter-meme them. Remind everyone exactly what letting in the last wave of filth did.

fuck off with these buzzwords. They aren't Europeans and they will never be.

you do realize that the NSA has built huge servers that are literally saving the entire internet, petabytes every year, and can at will call up anything on the internet with it's associated IP? that they can just set their computers to unencrypt any piece of it they want and wait a year or two and have anyone's data? that if you even think you might become famous/political/in position of power financially/whatever that they will literally be able to come up with any/every thing you've ever posted on the internet from decades back and use it against you if they feel you are in any way a threat to their interests? honestly, absolutely everyone who's on the internet should be using tor and everything else that anonymizes everything.

Hivemind-tier

Here's a video that has this video (blurred) at the end.

So, there's a difference between these people on the coast of Syria, and the Greeks with a similar genetic mix? Top kek.

Not when they grow up.

That disgusted me the most. They have no problem blasting drowned kid of deadbeat invader dad all over. But any white kids? Fuck that, nobody should care.

Could be a newfriend or CTR. Fact is we are how we are because of the actual truth which we seek to find.

No, because they were Alawite, and aren't Sunni.

This is the response I got when I was instantly triggered by seeing that fucking dust-covered kid on Fox. But let's be real here, that's not the reason those events aren't news. It's because people might support Assad against the people who are doing it just to have the barbarity end. They could talk about it, but it isn't even mentioned. Not once.

Meanwhile they will show video of the Iranian-"German" shooting people, because they figured he was a Nazi because he was claiming to be German.

Why would you expect any different?

your sense of humor is severely crippled

Now I'm picturing you as someone with a heavy italian accent trying to say the whole family was white

Global Security: Restored!
Have you even ever psychology you infantile? its like an animal reaction: kill what makes you fear. Its the stupid peoples option and what got the world in the mess it is (7 countries in 5 years)

Nigger, it's Assad's Muslim sect.

It was a joke you autist

Fucking Bible basher!

Sounds like you had to jewgle it to me…

r8

These slavic children during the grosny battle beg to differ.

Is that what your local communist party leader told you?

I love it. They report

When they mean

These fucks.

Why are there no shelters in cities?
Why are you in a battleground in the first place?
Just like I said, Europeans sent their kids to safety, these people don't.

that's too much
fuuuuuck

using and abusing it fam
10/10

(should have added pics of kids from that paris attacks)

they did it with this kid too
liberal media will do anything to prove how ebil people who disagree with them are

Wait.. are those White Helmets? I can't recognize the patch, because it looks like a fucking pixel shit.

No those aren't the kike helmets. IIRC those are roaches.

What are these White Helmets even?
Some sort of NGO?

i like how we use the term normie like how jews call normalfags goyim

moonofalabama.org/2016/08/the-wounded-boy-in-orange-seat-another-staged-white-helmets-stunt.html

should try get unblurred pic of boy and maybe throw a little thumbnail of the actual beheading (but censored) with the blood all over the truck.

this is 2016 nobody reads text anymore

I'm telling the truth, you filthy /r/thedonald transplant faggot. A race war is the only viable solution to ensure our race survives.
Then America will continue to decline and ultimately be destroyed. Stop sucking off Trump cock like he's the savior of the h'wite race, you cuckold. He's a shitskin-lover who's only real benefit to us is opening up the door to further right wing, ACTUAL nationalists. Without removing all non-whites in our nation, thus turning our demographics to 100% white, America will not survive.
Sorry, Mordecai Silverstein. I'm not being "realistic" enough for you. Better start sucking off Israeli cock and allowing non-whites to fuck me in the ass.
If you don't want to come across as an outsider, then stop spouting shitty Reddit memes.

nice

twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/766659626066644992

I know its cool to say "uh- da media" "uh da liberal media" on chans and forums and shit, but the level of ignorance in this thread is astounding. Not a single one of you who are treating this story like it doesn't deserve to be told (look it happens every day. this kid is no different from the thousands that have been victims/killed/maimed for the past few years, but please…) are way off base. Assad is the fucking Saddam of Syria. People tried to protest against his corruption, and he responded by killing them. THAT's how this started. People tried to stand for the democracy that you enjoy in your country that allows you to spew this nonsense in these threads, the only difference is that Obama(or whoever) decided not to send the military to shoot and bomb the hell out of you for it and laugh with his buddy Putin about it.
I bet you're all a bunch of under 30 (probably under 40) millenials with no clue about history, politics, the media or anything in general. Just a bunch of spoiled kids with their noses in their smartphones, catching pokemons by day and by night getting all their "info" from chans. fuck all of you ignorant little children with no sense of reality. think about what you're posting, the reality of it, before you post it.

nigger kike

Fuck off kike.

You're fucking retarded.

Those replies are pretty good

pretty good bait 7/10 almost got me.

nice dubl and rare roach mem

tell dan hi

So once he's gone the entire country will explode into sectarian violence and tribal clashes?
Huh.

I still don't understand why the hell the cunts behind those ads haven't been locked up for child abuse. In an undamaged society, they would be.

no, you're shitposting in hope that people will filter id 000000 and we all know it

this

Here's my edit. Can't quite get all the details in there but I tried to get the fast hard things that normies typically read for.

I've seen it shared on (((facebook))) a few times now. Always by women. Always by liberal women.

Leftism is a social disease.

synchronicity witnessed

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

first actual laugh of the day

Smoke meth and hail Satan

What's funny is, Trump hasn't done anything negative to refugees (yet :^)) but Shillary HAS defended a rapist of a 12 year old girl and laughed about it on tape. She HAS defended her husband that likes fucking tons of skanks including third world children. But the shills and cucks at CNN say THATS UNFAIR TO BRING THAT UP.

I fucking hate these people so much.

Not quite sure how you can say "According to x" when "x" is literally the only source for a particular concept.

you're implying I'm jewish. No, I'm catholic, white, older than you, with far more experience and knowledge of world affairs than you could ever hope to obtain. I was on the internet before it was the internet. Of course assassinating ASSad won't solve the problem like that, because the asshole has given birth to countless rebel factions and allowed Daesh to flourish in the field he has sown, but it will get half of the job done. After that, it's a matter of obliterating any scum that continues to terrorize, without having to worry that Russia will be against it. They're (Russians, actually Putin) already being dicks by not distinguishing real terrorists from those who are legitimately fighting against Assad's corruption, because Vlad and Bashar are butt-buddies, but once Assad's gone, half the fight is done and the rest is a cakewalk in comparison. Don't get me wrong, it will still be shit for a long time to come (like Iraq), there's no going back thanks to the vision-less Assad, but it will be supremely easier to deal with once Vlad's stake in the game, from a political and governmental standpoint, is eliminated. Trust me, that option has been on the table, considered, planned and ready to go for a while now.

Not sure if anyone's made this edit yet

I love this pasta.

forgot numbers at top right

Here's mine.

Nice bait, for real. Well done.

noice

Reallymakesyouthink/10.

But what's the idea here, why does it matter those men have weapons?

damn

Yeah fuck those Caucasian people resisting Zionism!

I got a new idea for some propaganda.

Mock the press, but don't ask for empathy or help. DEMAND they take refugees and humiliate anyone who questions. Like "you don't own nothin GOYIM" on pic related.

Does Syrian Girl Partisan lurk this board?

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/767019344043782144

Fucking shitskin barbarians.

Why did she delete the word son? Is she trying to paint Trump as uncaring and incapable of empathy?

You seriously want to start a war because some third world strongman is "corrupt" and kills his enemies? That's how the whole non-white planet operates. It's not our problem.

No, democracy isn't freedom of speech, and we don't want to spread democracy to Syria, or spread anything really. Freedom of speech only makes sense among white people.

And some of us are old enough to have rooted for the Iraq war, using thinking similar to yours, and learned from our mistake. It's like you've been asleep for quite a few years. How's that "democracy" working out in Iraq?

Are you illiterate? There's no mention of them having weapons, they beheaded a child on video.

The graphic didn't make it easy enough to understand.

But I'm no good at meme-ing. Here have an attempt.

The boy is not wounded, he's just dirty (or worse, for all we know it may be a make up job). He definitely doesn't look like a traumatized child, I've seen much worse at the hands of feminist bitches.

In the west, they don't kill people they don't like with guns, they strip them of their job and livelihood and the result is the same, with the appearance of being more humane.

A few things.

No, his rule was far more benevolent than Saddam's and under natural circumstances, the population was perfectly happy with it.

It appears someone hasn't been reading Hillary's e-mails. What happened was that Israeli and American agitators repeatedly tried to rile up a 'rebel' army to destabilize and destroy the country and Assad rooted them out.

Nigger this is the wrong thread for it, but we all know that the potential Clinton administration, which is more or less the same as Obama's, are pushing for open war with Russia. No buddies here.

There is a sad irony about this part. You need to lurk moar, because a lot of that stuff is facebook tier nonsense. You have a lot of reading to do, my friend.

I'm going to give you a little stepping stone to help you come to the right conclusions. It won't make much sense to you as of yet, but as you read up more, you will understand:
The purpose of ISIS' and the 'moderate rebels'' fights in Syria, as well as that of American attacks on Syria, has - just like with Lybia, Iraq and partially in Egypt - never been to 'bring democracy' or 'freedom' or even to 'take the oil', it was always just to destabilize the countries and massively reduce their populations by means of ethnic suicide, in their case by killing their fellow countryman in civil wars for a different country in the near/middle east to further eradicate and replace them with an expansion of their own country. Look for the pattern - the one country that for some reason doesn't even need to keep their army ready to defend against ISIS.

I think I have gotten to a point to that no longer effects me. Now I just need a plane ticket…

Here we go again, boys.

activistpost.com/2016/08/go-time-just-declared-russia-syria-iran-new-axis-evil.html
archive.is/RFIrc

they've been using the same trick since world war 2, don't tell me you actually fell for it

this isn't tumblr, kindly go fuck yourself

why do you think freedom of speech is bad?

you sound new and like a faggot, fuck off and die in a fire.

Also your tor browser isn't as safe as you think it is, you can thank the feminists and trannies that hijacked the whole project and pushed others out who knew what the fuck they were doing.

rev up those war propaganda machines

The Red Menace is just a public diversion to get heat off of Hilarity Cliton

b-b-but our greatest ally does :^)

Are you implying that their butts hurt?

DID YOU KNOW THE BATTLE FRONT STARTS HERE GOY? DON'T YOU KNOW A VOTE FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR PUTIN? ARE YOU A PUTIN SUPPORTER? DO YOU CONDONE THESE POOR CHILDREN AND INNOCENT FREEDOM FIGHTERS GETTING TARGETED IN SYRIA?

Well, why do they post like that?

just like fast food

If only they made cars as deceptively.

Awww did I hurt your little feelings? Need mommy?

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER SAND NIGGER

Just saw this while checking all the liberal media sites. Its perfect really, small kid and a potential refugee/victim of war. Just like the dead kid on the beach. However, the war is just as much the rebel's fault then Assad's, and we all know that Syria will become Somali or Libya if the rebel terrorists took charge.

This child is not Syrian. This child is white. Fucking propaganda. Fucking Jewish propaganda.

This picture is almost two weeks old already. I saw it on a Kurdish Facebook page I follow when it first happened.

Sure thing Achmed

Daily reminder that muslims are violent inbreds and Islam just a symptom of their retardation.

Of course they're not.

pnas.org/content/97/12/6769/F2.large.jpg
pnas.org/content/97/12/6769.full

1. They're an inbred result of a long line of cousin marriages.
2. When still fetus, the muslim suffers from lack of vitamin D because of the way the mother dresses. Also Middle Easters cuisine's repetitive sugar rushes wreak havoc.
2. It's a boy, alhamdulillaa! In te muslim culture the mother and other women of the family make the boy "smile and laugh" by fondling his penis. Cannot be healthy, mentally.
4. The boy has grown! The foreskin is cut with the whole family watching, without anesthetics of course.
5. The muslim is now young and has grown in a completely inner group vs. outer group –culture. Constant hassles and challenges, throwing stones in the neighbourhood, running back to mama and blaming others. Little by little this forms the basis for the whole umma vs. dal-al-harb. Machete attacks against non-believers seem sensible.
6. Favouring of boys and men in everything. From his birth the boy learns he's superior to girls in every way. A school age boy can even act as the "guardian" of his mother. Of course, it also goes without saying that a muslim male can do whatever he wants to females.

Is it any wonder they're fucked up in the head?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84560963/#84560963

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/muslim inbred/page/2/

cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

This is why Islam is violent and needs to be blown off the fucking planet.

Actual hard evidence. Sound out all the big words, childfucker.

You're done now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/84543407/#84548658

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/FLqNDS4cVxMHbCeuGf_thQ/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/GLM9l9rRCW0m2Kc4vI2Wcg/

Yeah, we enjoy this democracy we have. It's so great, we let muslim hordes rape our women, democratically vote for politicians who in turn backstab us at every occasion, we watch our democratic TV with so much diversity one could think that niggers invented the universe.

Thank you user! I've awaken!

''freedom of speech''''''

WE HAVE TO SEND THEM ALL BACK RIGHT AWAY

THIS BOYS LIFE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN MCDONALD'S PROFIT MARGINS

“The best way to help Israel deal with Iran’s growing nuclear capability is to help the people of Syria overthrow the regime of Bashar Assad,”

newobserveronline.com/clinton-destroy-syria-israel/

en.europenews.dk/-Muslim-Inbreeding-Impacts-on-intelligence-sanity-health-and-society-78170.html

Sorry Ahmed, nobody wants your shitty inbred genetics

you all know cunts like this are going to be the first to flee to europe once its foreseeable that they are going to lose the battle

seeing this Mahmoud Rslans face wants me to throw up

i want to bash in his skull with a rock

THIS IS ISRAELS FAULT

THEY LITERALLY WANT THE TERRITORY OF SYRIA FOR THEIR YINNON PLAN FOR GREATER ISRAEL

THIS IS WHY THEY WANT TO PUSH IT INTO OUR HEADS THAT WE MUST INVADE SYRIA, THIS WILL TRIGGER WW3

nope thats not MDE lol thats actual in game footage peace walker lol

the hamburgers of kazuhira miller or something like that

archive.is/Zo84p
archive.is/Zo84p
archive.is/Zo84p
archive.is/Zo84p
archive.is/Zo84p
archive.is/Zo84p
archive.is/Zo84p

THREAD ARCHIVED HERE!!!!

RAGE

that is the most BULLSHIT propaganda EVER

what the FUCK does trump have to do with this shit now, fucking insanity!!!!!!

and how they jump the gun to blame it on the russians FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

THE RUSSIANS ARE BOMBING THE FUCKING EVIL REBELS WHO BEHEAD CHILDREN

BUT THE MEDIA TWISTS IT SO THE NORMIES DEFEND THE CHILD KILLERS FUUUCKING SHIT IM SOOOO FUCKING ANGRY RIGHT NOW FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these cowards will collectively shit themselves and likely start committing suicide in droves once those libel laws are opened up.

Welcome to Holla Forums. Stay a while

and listen (lurk moar)

kek. that's pretty good, user. I'm gonna have to use that one.

So you agree that trying to depose him is a mistake, just like it was with Saddam?

goddamn lugenpresse

top kek.

Never thought about it like that.

ive been here since the halfchan exodus, and was on halfchan since 2009.

always been a pol user, and it never ceases to make me rage.

just my pol folder is 7 gigs m8

check my other posts m8 :^)

if you tell me i should shoot a gun for you

im going shoot my gun at YOU, kike

Reddit confirmed :^)

shitskins with blue eyes just don't look right

Kill yourself faggot weeb and fuck off back to >>>/cuckchan/

nah mate, she used the older version.

SYRIAN GENERAL

p-please really im an oldfag i swear please b-believe me

boundtree.com/professional-ems-moulage-kit-651-product-2598-239.aspx?search=651
archive.is/zuUxr
it is fake, shit is easy to spot when you've seen it used.

Never said that syrian protests weren't fomented by others (US in particular.) Doesn't mean the protests are illegitimate. Like I said, Assad is the Saddam of Syria. He was "voted" in with 90% of the vote as the only valid candidate. He followed Saddam's methodology and viciousness and deserves to be killed. If not, at least captured and put on trial for war crimes.
Also, while it's quite popular on chans, not everything is about Jews. You've exposed your biases and ignorance.

He (and Ghadaffi) were only destroyed because they dared to accept gold for oil. This would undermine the USD as reserve currency as the globe realised they didn't need to hold the currency to get oil.

You are a Yid and that is all :)

go ahead and keep using your explorer, chrome or safari, sucker

It only becomes that after someone copies it from here.

getting rid of Saddam was not the mistake. Dismantling the Iraqi army was, you ignorant channer.

Pretty good bait tbqh tho

They don't know what total war is because europeans fight too civilized.

KEEP VOTING, GOYIM

OUR JUDEO-DEMOCRACY DEPENDS ON IT

Well if they want to use children to emotionally manipulate people don't forget to remind them of this one.

He got 86% of the vote in an election with massive international oversight. If the elections were illegitimate or even could be claimed to be they would make that claim but they don't. They talk about gassings that never happened. They media admits it never happened now but never corrected themselves. Assad is a much better alternative than fucking ISIS WHO BEHEADS CHILDREN IN SYRIA CURRENTLY.

Also who is funding ISIS? Why had Israel been caught red handed buying ISIS oil?

Why do retarded newfags think that anyone gives a shit about what they think?

Yes it fucking does. If the actual Syrian people didn't have a problem with Assad then there was no problem with Assad. Or is the will of the people not "democratic" enough for you?

NEW VIDEO ON THE TOPIC

lol that fake emotion from the cnn anchor

sounds familiar

nice video m8

This bothers me deeply.

Those are from Gaza you faggots

In Germany we say "wes Brot ich ess, des Lied ich sing".

If lefties are the ones paying for that paper, they will also bend the truth to fit their world views.

Very fitting, Adolf.

I haven't seen this story being shilled too much after that first day. Have you guys noticed them pulling this back? How is the coverage in Europe?

"Muh ebil Russia bombing children" I havent seen much besides that.

Lukashenko is based?

Okay, you just lost any doubt that you aren't just uninformed, you are lying maliciously.

Yes it exactly does. That is exactly what it means. It means any negative sentiment within the country towards the Syrian state is created from malicious deception, meaning that meanwhile in the real world, there really was no wrongdoing on Assad's part. This just speaks of either - again - malicious dishonesty or just complete detachment from reality.

These >>7198915 make this same point as well.

This very clearly is. There are several E-mails from Hillary where she openly discusses that exact destabilization of Lybia and Syria specifically and the use of proxy militias. The Scott Bennett findings show that not only will a lot of Republican and Democrat senators willingly and knowingly try to avoid talking about known Swiss bank accounts used to fund ISIS and the CIA made multiple attempts at perverting the law to imprison and silence Bennett for trying to get people to talk about it. The US army and ISIS are actively avoiding each other. Why would the CIA protect ISIS' financial sources if they genuinely wanted ISIS stopped? The answer is of course that they don't, and that they are protecting the American State, probably because the funding that goes through these bank accounts comes either from the American taxpayer or from (((financial institutes and well-funded foundations))) that also fund the same politicians that can influence the steps the CIA takes.

Several years ago, multiple high-ranking ISIL functionaries were taken captive to interrogate, but guess what. All of them were Mossad. The Israeli Army and defense ministry have already, on several occasions, made public statements making it completely clear that Israel has not the faintest thing to fear from ISIS and hence there is no need for the Israeli army to be stationed between Israeli settlements and the ISIS territory that is right next to them. This is how safe they are from people that supposedly just act on a book that tells to distrust and kill the Jews in several points within it.

And all the armies that actually take the fight to ISIS itself are portrayed as bad or even monsters by the press. Hezbollah, Iran, Russia.

And yes, getting rid of Hussein was the mistake. Syria was stable under Hussein and with the army alone, it would not have remained stable. Attacking it in the first place was a predictable mistake and only done because of (((neo-cohens)))

Here are some images to counter this Lugenpresse propaganda.

Spread this shit like wildfire.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Nice

I found it from a pretty good pro-Assad instagram account

instagram.com/saa_soldier/

THAT BOY WAS NEVER MOVED, THIS WAS DISCUSSED TO DEATH HERE BACK THEN YOU FUCKING NEWFAG. LOOK AT THE FUCKING SHOES: IN ONE SHOT YELLOW SOLES, IN THE OTHER THEY ARE RED. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT KIDS AND EVERYBODY HERE AGREED NOT TO USE THIS FALSE ARGUMENT ANYMORE. YES I'M MAD, YOU'RE MAKING US LOOK WEAK.

Poor kid. He needs some liberation and a hug.

These are excellent. Saved and will show to normies. Here are some links to back up that story. Sorry for no archive, if anybody has links to better sites that still work for normies then please post links.
off-guardian.org/2016/08/19/an-id-for-mahmoud-raslan/
willyloman.wordpress.com/2016/08/19/omran-daqneesh-photo-created-by-child-beheading-zinki-terrorist-supporter-mahmoud-raslan/

Also just to show how hypocritical the enemy is: "Photographer who took Omran's picture in Aleppo: 'I hope all photos of children and attacks in Syria go viral'"
pri.org/stories/2016-08-19/photographer-who-took-omrans-picture-aleppo-i-hope-all-photos-children-and

Yeah so do I Mahmoud, that's why people need to see the photos of you hugging those "moderate" child-beheaders.

We should take a scalp. Give this cartoonist the Garrison treatment.

Dicks out for my nigga.

Sir Nicolai Ironfist!

Are you so afraid on being called out on your bullshit that you need to hide behind TOR, coward? I bet you're the kind of person that blocks their opponent before they can even come up with a response. I hope your entire family becomes the subject of a Holla Forums thread within the future, hopefully within a .webm thread.

Assad and the alevites are pretty much the jews of syria, a cult that enriches themselves through trade, banking, corruption and nepotism, fucking the rest of the people over.

Someone contact Ben Garrisson and show him this video

youtube.com/watch?v=jifS0fi9WB8

Hey shlomo no one's falling for it, especially when the guy he posted is both white and Christian.

The DOTR can't come sooner

Gamergate was targeting gaming journalism. While many GG people had their eyes opened to the kikery going on in the media and may now be susceptible to red pills about the lügenpresse in general, this shit is outside of the scope of Gamergate proper.

Scaphism when?

I see the shitskin, but where are the hoes?

JOOGLEBOMB THAT IMAGE

It should be the first search result for "the weak should fear the strong".

DO IT FAGGOTS

That would damage the make-up.

But pajeets are so close!
trollface.jpg

Because they were killed by good, democratic, anti-Assad freedom fighters user! Don't you know that freedom isn't free?

lmao

when the day comes that the government lose control of everything is the day I murder journalists en masse

Bump for an actually relevant thread