So who saw this? Serious discussion thread

So who saw this? Serious discussion thread.
What did you think of it? It was a 7/10 at best I guess and it was praised as something more for some reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-NuONuafxwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For the third time?
Only hear about it here, not americlap thou
Seems to be Obamacore by going with plenty of folks' opinions round here

i might watch it tomorrow, got nothing better to do.

White liberals want to be niggers: the movie

Intrepid filmmaking! Ground breaking! 99% on RT!

cuckold posting needs to stop

wasn't the movie making fun of cuckolds though?

I just hate Amy Adams

Allison Williams was terrible

It's called shilling, user

youtu.be/-NuONuafxwk

I'm trying to understand what goes through the average mind of someone who made a conscious decision to drive to the movie theater and drop $15 to watch this on screen and not have some kind of base instinctual reaction of disgust while watching an interracial couple in the movie. Why would you sit down and be like "yes, this is what I find entertaining." Are you trying to prove something to yourself?

Holy shit, man. Here you could see this filth for only around 6 dollars

Looks fucking boring and gay.
Only good nigger movies are made by Eddie Murphy, Ice Cube, and Martin Lawrence.

the first Friday was the only kino he's ever done.

This, tbqhfam.

I'd rather be in a larger white body, as white people are stronger than niggers.

I'm sick of seeing le crying nigger everywhere.

This is like the third thread about this, nobody wants to watch this mediocre horror film. Anything with a predominantly black cast or anything that fixates on black people just gets pushed to the top of the pile regardless of quality.

dear white people was actually funny though, and decent satire. dunno why the guy is making a tv show out of it.

i'm a half hour into this and i really don't want to watch anymore of it. it's so forced that it genuinely makes me not want to watch it, so instead i'll just read the wiki plot.

Yeah, I didn't understand this. They're basing their premise on "only niggers are athletic, so let's be niggers." There's also this beautiful gem of line in there like "For 200 years fair skin was in, now black is in fashion."

Some other runners up:

-Nigger friend asks nigger main character if the white girl licks his balls.

-White father makes remarks about Olympics "Hitler and all his Aryan race bullshit and a black guy comes along and wins the race and BTFO them all"

-Old white woman asks main white girl if sex with niggers is better

The movie objectively is 5/10 at best if you were to imagine it without all the race baiting. Everything is extremely predictable. I was able to predict the plot almost to the T. If you didn't know the premise you would have guessed it within minutes. There are no twists and it's full of cliche moments like an "it was all a dream' scene.

To see it so high rated is literally just virtue-signalling. This is the fucking era of affirmative action film making.

yea on second thought it was a 5/10 6/10 at best

CUCK

Then go back to Reddit, it might be more up your speed.

Greatest blackino

Le crying nigger is Reddit trash, tho. Maybe you need to go back there.

was about to disagree but looking at his imdb, but you're right. Boyz in the Hood was some really overdramatic bullshit, and he's done nothing but safe comedies for like the past 15 years.

Has any film with accurate description of blacks?

The concept itself isn't even bad, although unoriginal, but it really gets dragged down with all the "HEY BLACKS ARE PEOPLE TOO" nonsense going on.

back to your subreddit, trumpgoon
obvious spacing

I watched the movie so you wouldn't have to, you ungrateful shitheel.

only made it a half hour before i turned it off, but i read this on the wikipedia page, did it really happen? did they seriously go this fucking route and not realize what they had done?

No, but it might as well have.

Filthy kike propaganda
The rest are kino