Criminals are more reproductively successful

Criminals are more reproductively successful

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract

So why aren't you becoming a criminal, Holla Forums? Is it because you're too much of a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is–ought_problem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_II_Dracul
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I actually am a criminal and awaiting trial for multiple counts of attempted burglary, and I broke my probation.

Still a virgin tho

lol

Those things happened while I was wasted off my ass. It'd be a miracle if I had gotten away

maybe you shouldn't have been wasted, then

Well Captain Hindsight; maybe I should't have broken in in the first place?

successful is a very relative term

Interesting. Why did you attempt to burgle places?

>reproductively successful
No it isn't

I stopped taking my meds for a few weeks, I'm also an alcoholic, I had a difficult period in my personal life, stressed out which culminated in some kind of mental breakdown and I just lost it. I remember hardly anything.

it wasn't so much real, profit-driven crime as it was drunken logic, getting into a place, very directionless and irrational. I'm sure if I'd ever wanted to really burgle a place I'd do it the right way and get away with it.

Are these like permanent anti-crazy meds? Shit nigga.

Also what's going to happen? You going to prison? How long? Or can you dodge that shit with a fine / community service?

Yeah :/ And idk I might go to prison. I honestly don't know. I trashed the place and the damage has been estimated to be over 1700 bucks. Idk how that's possible but I went totally bananas

b-a-n-a-n-a-s

I'll wait and see when my court date is

Y'know this is sounds a lot like what I have been planning, I was thinking of going into a shop and trashing the place. Just for kicks, and I want to see what happens.

Was this a random house? Or that of somebody you know?

Also how come you're on pills? I've taken antidepressants in my life but I figured that I can't be fucked to take that shit because the emotions it makes you feel are completely fucking artificial, it's like you're not connected to the real world.

the judge aint gonna buy that. start stretching that asshole now

sure it is. for instance, you think it means one thing (which you are wrong btw) and i think it means another. opinion descarted

Not surprised given that you're clearly so much of a fucking idiot

I don't care about 3DPD, nor I have a job that gives me enough for my needs, so I don't need to steal.

and I have a job*

So you're a faggot? That's all you needed to say

nope, just don't think 3DPD are worth the risk

You're a faggot, you're too fucking weak to get a woman

considering that you place such a high value on 3DPD, and the sex they give you're probably a virgin, but I try not to name-call

You're admitting that you don't have sex with women, nor go anywhere near them, and you're calling ME the virgin?

Anyway since it's clear that you're a faggot, you're not really important to this thread's discussion

Why do you keep making this thread we already talked about this

over glorifying sex and 3DPD is a sign of a virgin
this thread isn't important, so not really taking away from anything

What's your answer then?

No, rejecting all women is the sign of a virgin

we have it beaten into out heads that 3DPD are good and pure. Helping a 3DPD is noble, making them happy something to be happy about, something to find meaning in, not to even mention the fact that our biology makes us want to be around them.
Only when you spend enough time around them to you learn that their only value is reproduction. Only a virgin would think risk of losing what little freedom he has is worth 3DPD

You're a gigantic faggot

Pretty good argument for eugenics tbh.

Yeah you might be right, but that's not going to happen is it? In fact the way that society deals with criminal justice now is more pussified than it's ever been.

So why not take advantage of it?

Not only is it the case that, as I stated in the OP, criminals on average have more children. But also it is of course the case that the best criminals, the most successful criminals, have TONS of children.

Two prominent examples: El Chapo, the Mexican drug lord, who has 13 children. And Osama Bin Laden, who had 20 - 26 children. That's how it is - the most alpha males are the ones that produce the most children. Just like Genghis Khan did back in the day. Because women are attracted to the males that are strong and tough and wield power and influence and dominance. Because they want their children to be strong and tough too.

So I'm right aren't I? Criminality is objectively the thing that we should ALL BE AIMING TOWARDS. Even if you don't become the most successful criminal, why not try? Statistically you should end up with more children than if you weren't a criminal. I have had family members who dabbled in criminality, and while they didn't make careers out of it, I have the feeling that it gave them a sense of confidence. It gave them the confidence that they COULD break the rules if they wanted to. It gave them confidence that THEY were in control of their lives, not the state.

I don't think there is a strong argument to say criminality isn't the most alpha thing you can do.

Are pedophiles?

Probably not, no. Look how the study says "convicted criminal offenders had more children" - it just means the average of all convicted criminal offenders overall. Paedophiles are probably a tiny fraction of overall criminals. I'm sure that crimes like theft and assault are far more common than paedophilia.

It's the purpose of your entire existence you fucking idiot. Did you not study evolution at school?

Learn how to statistic, OP.
They had over 95% of those children *BEFORE* being convicted of a crime. Meaning they were successful breeders WITHOUT being criminals. If anything those stats show that having more kids increases your odds of committing a crime.

There's a hidden variable that's being missed here. Many of these "convicted criminals" were possibly criminals for years before getting caught.

The study also does not account for people with juvenile records, because these records are sealed, even for juvenile felons. Lots of niggers start their lives of crime in their teens, knock somebody up, then may not get caught for another crime until several years into adulthood, when their criminal record for the purpose of this study would officially start.

You don't know whether they committed the crimes before or after having kids - it doesn't say.

The conclusion we can draw though is that criminals have more kids. It's probably because criminals are more alpha to women. Criminals are people who are willing to break society's rules. They live by their own rules. They do whatever the fuck they like - they prove that they are STRONG enough to live by their own rules.

So surely we should all be doing the same thing? Clearly it is a good reproductive strategy because the number of children produced is higher.

I'm not quite sure what your argument is supposed to be?

No, you can NOT draw that conclusion without knowing WHEN they had the kids…before or after they became criminals. And since the data does not show that, and because it is pretty fucking hard to have kids when you are locked up in prison, it is a safe bet that most of their kids were born BEFORE they became criminals (at least int he legal, i.e. convicted, sense).

You don't know that at all, that's complete and utter bullshit. I'm sure many of the kids are born after the criminal behaviour.

I know a guy who went to prison. He hasn't had kids yet. But I'm guessing he probably will at some stage.

LIKE I SAID, the conclusion THAT WE CAN DRAW is that criminals have more kids, WHETHER THOSE KIDS ARE CONCEIVED BEFORE OR AFTER PRISON.

Because they're black. /thread

let me remind you, the states with highest birth rates are all predominantly white.

Back in time degenerates were found in caves fucking their children because civilization never allowed them, just check Draculeas Walachia.

And? So if black people started making loads of money from something you wouldn't get in on the game just because you're white? You're a fucking idiot

I don't know what you mean by this

Impulse control… or lack thereof.

It explains both scenarios.

True, but the government also has this bitch locked down more than ever before.

Assuming you can even get a petty street gang of more than 4 people going, you'd be lucky to get high enough to kiss the toes of the likes of bin laden before you're in prison because half your gang is made up of informants and there's a million different domestic surveillance programs incriminating you.

The government has mastered the monopoly on running gangs. You can join a .gov gang or be shuffled off into prison where you can't annoy them further.

This must necessarily be true, because if it were otherwise, criminality genes would have been selected against millennia ago.

Fact is, females gush pussy juice for evil people, precisely because they are evil themselves.

You hate women.

Plead the fifth because it's the job of the police to use anything you say to them against you

Not for long, sweetie.

People statically turn to crime not because they are alpha, but because they can't cope with or succeed in the prevailing paradigm. It's an act of desperation and they usually spend most of their lives locked up away from females and society. Hardly something worth bragging about, much less aspiring to.

This. In the U.S. you are not legally obligated to answer any questions or make any statements whatsoever to the police. Not even your name or address. Let a lawyer do the talking for you.

be that as it may, what he said was 105 percent true with a 5 percent margin of error.

Bin Laden is a corpse at the bottom of the ocean and El Chapo will never get laid again because he's going to SuperMax for life.

Meanwhile, I fuck Tinder whores left and right with no kids or expenses to pay for them or the whores I fuck. Feels good man.

Kids are only a status symbol for poor, brown people.

Well done, Chaim. 20 shekels have been deposited into your account.

t. vaginal jew

Right but they end up more successful. So really we should all live impulsively shouldn't we? It brings greater success.

And yet people commit crime every day and they end up having more kids than non-criminals.

I'm not saying criminality doesn't have costs. I'm saying that the rewards are greater.

Who cares about being free so that you can play Xbox and watch TV shows and pointless shit like that? That stuff doesn't matter. Having kids is the only thing that matters.

You're spot on.

Perhaps he does - fact is that every human is, of course, selfish, just like all organisms.

This is false. Criminals can be far more successful than non-criminals, all it takes is balls and nous. El Chapo has 13 kids, Osama Bin Laden had 20-26 - and of course like I said in the OP, criminals statistically have more kids on average.

Meanwhile you get tons of law-abiding citizens who just work some shitty job in a cubicle their whole lives, essentially just being buttfucked by their employer, while they never reproduce.

Enjoy being a faggot.

His attitude will lead to him most likely not reproducing.

And they both have many children roaming around this world, they've spread their genetics, and their genes will pass down the generations. They've spread their seed. Have you?

You're a faggot who isn't willing to put in the work to succeed in life. Enjoy being cucked by the rest of the world.

Using your own shining example of Bin Laden and Chapo. These 2 have impulse control. They're at least half way smart and have some self control. The ones lacking impulse control are the niggers these 2 boss around.

This is some angsty teenage armchair-philosopher tier faggotry.

You're essentially arguing the old "basic animal needs is all that matters." And that puts survival above all else, even reproduction.

Not to mention, it's just downright retarded. We're vastly different from animals. A bear doesn't go to prison for rape.

For every El Chapo, there's ten thousand nameless thugs who found themselves face down in the dirt at the ripe old age of 19, working for El Chapo types.

We're all cucks, because we don't abandon our stable and decent lives to go out and act like niggers and hump everything with a pussy until we get shot, all because some faggot on the internet said so in the 20th fucking thread he's made on this topic.

By that logic, there'd be no non-criminals. We'd all be niggers.

you and me would would be shitposting via 2 cans and a string across prison cells if your line of thinking were true.

No, they clearly didn't control their impulses enough to stop them from getting into illegal activity, did they?

No, it's evolutionary fact. And ad hominem isn't an argument by the way.

No I'm arguing kids are all that matter, like I said. Why the fuck are you deliberately distorting my argument into something completely different? Masturbation, for example, would fulfil your "need" but it doesn't achieve the goal of reproduction.

If a man doesn't see any other productive chances for himself, then it's worth a shot.

The fact that you say "act like niggers" definitely makes you a cuck. If black people are winning at this game then why aren't you playing it? Because you're too afraid.

Look, obviously chicks are attracted to power aren't they, and yes you can get that power through legal means or illegal means. I guess that for every one of us, depending on which opportunities are available to us, the different routes might pose different chances of potential success.

Also fuck your teabagging you cunt, I have rational fucking arguments here.

Like I said, I guess it depends on the situation each individual finds themselves in. For some people criminality might offer a great opportunity. For others, they might have better opportunities (less risky ones at least).

Still, I do think that committing crime can definitely have benefits. It's tempting. When you see other people benefit from a life of crime (people like Varg Vikernes - nigga has six kids) it just makes you think "maybe that's the best life? It has brought great success to others, and I'm sure I could make it work, so why the fuck not?"

Have you never had these thoughts? Surely you must have. Unless you're lucky enough to have been born into great opportunities, or you were just determined to be "moral" and not entertain such transgressive thoughts. Although given that you're on Holla Forums, that might be very likely.

Criminals are alpha males

I think its because criminals embody the traits woman find most attractive, aggression, boldness and shit like that.

I don't really want kids though so I don't care. Never cared about MUH genes. I see humanity as one whole, so as long as other people are reproducing I don't have to.

I actually do a small scale of shoplifting.
I've been planning a bigger robbery to buy me a new computer and an air compressor but I might be too much of a faggot for an armed robbery I don't know the idea has been looming my mind for a week now.

Successful ones yes. Obviously not the degenerates, who should be burned at the stake.

Exactly.

Interesting. Yeah I think about that sort of stuff as well, but I'm still undecided of whether it would be a net benefit.

I reckon it can do. It can give a person confidence. Just depends if it's worth the costs though - throwing away other opportunities. I think I could just pull the trigger and the consequences wouldn't be that bad - at worst, a few months in prison, and then you get out. And you've still got the confidence that the experience of the crime gave you. It builds your character in a way that getting a desk job never will.

One thing I've noticed is how many people did crimes in their youths but then turned to lawfulness - BUT, the crime gave them CONFIDENCE OF CHARACTER. E.g. Mark Wahlberg who beat up some Vietnamese people. And some people I know personally are the same. I think it gives you confidence of character.

I guess the only person who can make these decisions is oneself though. But man it seems fucking appealing some times. I need a way to make a fucking man out of myself and this seems like as good a way as any to do it.

Well getting almost free stuff in an instant, it's kinda worth it if you plan it carefully, but there are so many variations and eventualities, that are out of our reach, anything could go wrong.

As for the character build up, you know I didn't thought about it until you mentioned it, you are kinda right, at the beginning I was almost too scared of doing a bit of shoplifting, but I have gotten more of confidence, that's in regards of robbery, but on my persona I haven't noticed much of a change, I may have gotten a bit more sneaky but that's about it.

Do you reckon it's just given you confidence to commit crime, or general confidence in other areas?

Because like I say I know some people who got involved in some stuff and I'd say they're generally more confident as people since that.

So I'm thinking why the fuck am I not getting involved and why the fuck am I listening to the law?

Because I'm an anti-natalist.

It's the same reason poor people have more children. They're more ignorant, have less self control and lack long-term planning. Accordingly, rich people usually have less children than middle-class families.

As for criminal offenses go, you're pretty much the moment you have a criminal record. Nobody relevant will ever hire you. Might as well go and commit crime again.

As far as* criminal offenses go, you're pretty much fucked*

You don't need a lack of impulse control to get into illegal activity, also you are proving the other guy right, you have lost.

this

You mean a faggot who's given up on the evolutionary fight for survival. Faggot.

I know a couple of people who have been in prison and they've got pretty good jobs afterwards.

And anyway, "planning" is not necessarily a good trait for evolutionary fitness. There are people who are very good at "planning", and who become rich, but then don't have kids.

I would argue that the best traits for evolutionary fitness are physical superiority. And in the criminal world, you need to be physically fit and strong, otherwise you will get torn to shreds. So I reckon that's why criminals have more children - they're simply more attractive to women for having proved themselves physically, in the most brutal arena of all (criminality).

I think jobs and the legal life is just for people who are too physically inferior to fancy their chances in criminality. Eventually their bloodlines will die out, and they'll be replaced by the strongest contenders who rose up from the underclass.

Am I being crazy? I don't think I am. This is a very negative philosophy of the world, and I don't think it's doing me any good to be quite honest, but I think it is true. Perhaps I have adopted the Nietzschean trait of being addicted to pursuing the truth, even when it's bad for me.

Anyway, I came up with these ideas after going to the gym. It just made me realise that physical dominance is the most important thing in life - it determines who lives and who dies. The strongest are always going to have an easier time of grabbing all the resources they desire. They don't need to follow rules because they're strong enough to do whatever the fuck they like.

As I say, I acknowledge this isn't a healthy philosophy to entertain. Maybe I should stop thinking all this negative shit. You reckon that's a good idea? I think it may be…

As I already explained, they obviously had the impulse to break laws and they didn't control it. And also I'm sure both of them were capable of violence - since that is how power is asserted in the sub-legal world.

You haven't provided any argument for this. Try arguing.

Poor, stupid fucks have 12 kids paid for by the government while responsible couples who want kids can only afford a couple at best and have to wait until the woman is about to hit menopause because they pay so much in taxes supporting the leeches on society.

It's the opposite of eugenics, these practices are actively making the gene pool shittier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Is–ought_problem

No user, you are objectively worse than them because they're leaving children and you aren't - from an evolutionary standpoint, they're winning.

You're just pretending you're better because you're too scared to engage in their tactics.

I wish I had a penny for every time someone mentioned this tired old cliche. Well, allow me to retort.

Humans need oxygen to survive. That's an "is", an empirical fact. If you're such a fan of the "is-ought problem" (many aren't, because of the argument I'm giving you now), then there is no logical reason why you should breathe. Any attempt to find one will commit the "is-ought problem".

So yeah. Is-ought isn't a problem in my book, for this very reason.

I don't have and objective reason why everyone should breathe that's true in and of itself. I breathe because I want to. I draw not only from the fact that breathing is a thing but also from a goal of staying alive and the reasoning that breathing can help me with that.
You haven't presented a cause leading to an effect and also explained why that effect is desirable, you just said that since something happens it should continue to happen.

By definition, you're not a criminal unless you get caught.

How does your theory explain Mormons? Does their cult make them criminals? Or, do they simply not respond to such surveys.Also, I believe criminality and promiscuity are both functions of a lack of responsibility.

No I mean I'm a humanitarian who has rationally decided not to bring another child into existence so it can suffer and have me responsible for that suffering and eventual death. Faggot.
pic

m8, el chapo and bin laden are technically criminals, yes. But these guys are running massive organizations of criminals. They aren't out robbing a liquor store just to afford their next high.

If we're arguing evolution and what not, then my last point remains. Survival is top priority. Everything else, including kids, comes second.

This ties in with a point i'll make later. The tl;dr being: even poor as shit manual laborers are popping out kids by the dozen.

They're "winning" only by your warped, suburb armchair philosopher standards. The rest of us either pity, laugh at, or despise them depending on who you ask. Even they will tell you that they aren't winning. Half of the black mentality is that they're always getting the short end of the stick.

So…. You're pretty much going back on everything you've been saying.

And now, going back to my original post that you replied to without actually answering:

One crucial fact you fail to confront: The countries El Chapo and Bin Laden live in. They both come from countries where kids come in sets of 8, the government is weak, and the country is poor and full of people with no non-criminal opportunities other than low paying hard ass work.

My point on kids coming in sets of 8 is also a hole in your theory in and of itself. Plenty of afghans and mexicans that don't do anything more than work the field or heard goats all day, no criminal activity at all, and they're still popping out a ton of kids.

No, you're a faggot. Go to the gym and that will make you realise how much of a faggot you're being.

Hormone levels affect how you think. The testosterone boost from lifting heavy weights spurs your brain and your dick and everything into thinking about inseminating women, and not much else besides.

You need some more testosterone, and it will change how you think. So go to the gym, you gigantic faggot.

Or don't, and let your genes perish into the Earth, you pathetic sack of shit.

I guess different humans develop different survival strategies. Obviously they've come up with a good one that means they have lots of kids.

That's crap. They stem from people being strong enough to take what they want, knowing that they are tough enough to deal with the consequences.

Not always, sure. Some crimes are pathetic. But anyway, the only thing that matters in this world is inseminating chicks as much as you possibly can, so people who do that are not "irresponsible", they're actually fulfilling their evolutionary purpose.

Perhaps you think your evolutionary chances are maximised by being responsible - okay. Clearly not for some people.

Still a criminal, statistically, should end up having more kids than a non-criminal.

Survival is only important insofar as it serves reproduction. This is why parents often sacrifice themselves for their kids. Also males of lost of species, including ours, take huge risks to mate with the best females. Sometimes they lose their lives - although they'll try and keep their life if they can, so they still have a chance to reproduce.

Manual labourers can afford to have 12 kids? I mean obviously they get welfare a lot of the time don't they - so that's another good reproductive strategy, to be honest. All that matters is your reproductive success at the end of the day.

You're "laughing" at them because you're so desperate to feel superior to them. In reality, they're cucking you. You, and other law-abiding workers, are being cucked. The blacks are acting like parasites. Cucking you into working, and then they just take what you've earned. That saves them the effort of working. So they can spend their time inseminating chicks.

Also, the white population in the US is going down, so you're definitely not winning on that front.

No I'm not. Obviously, YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CRIMINAL TO SUCCESSFULLY REPRODUCE. Obviously. I'm just saying that criminality is a good route, and in fact seems to (on average) offer greater success (although yes there are great risks, and the death rate is probably higher). Suicide rates are definitely higher in prison, although not massively high (in the UK right now it's about 1.5/1,000 of the prison population who commit suicide - in the general population it's 0.109/1,000 of the population)

So sure, there are risks. But rewards too, clearly, given that the average birthrate for criminals is higher.

But they were both much more successful (reproductively) than the average person. The average birthrate for each country is much lower than the number of kids they each had.
Mexico: 2.24 births per woman (El Chapo has 13)
Afghanistan: 4.84 births per woman (Bin Laden had 20-26)

On average they probably have fewer.

Anyway yes to conclude - I'm not saying criminality is going to be the best option for everybody, like I said. Obviously there will be lots of non-criminals who end up having more kids, with hotter women, than a lot of criminals. But still, criminality can offer opportunities.

I guess power is the only important thing at the end of the day isn't it, whether by criminal means or non-criminal means… since that's what chicks are attracted to.

Let me just give a TLDR of that last post because I made it too long.

Yes I accept you don't have to be a criminal to be reproductively successful. Really you just need power. But criminality can offer opportunities for power.

So, do convicted paedophiles have a higher breeding rate, than non-convicted paedophiles?

No.

Okay let me flesh this idea out further. I reckon that becoming a violent criminal / thief can be a good lifestyle.

I.e., lift weights, get buff, go around taking whatever the fuck you like. Or at least I reckon that criminality can give you a lot of confidence. You don't necessarily have to stay a criminal forever. But just finding out what you're capable of… why not? Intimidate other people and take what you like by force.

I've read about lots of people who got into crime in their young lives. Malcolm X robbed houses. Mark Wahlberg beat up some Vietnamese shits before he got into acting. I reckon it's character-building, gives you confidence.

Thoughts?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlad_II_Dracul

Degenerates having kids is a novelty, blame media.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You hear that guys? We're desperate to be as superior as jamal, sitting in a cell on a felony conviction, jacking off all day until being released at age 35.

I guess that explains the 2 dozen kids you see the likes of Donald trump and Bill Gates carting around.

And of course, we wheel back around to the biggest issue. This is all based on you getting on your soapbox and proclaiming: "hear hear! Nothing in life matters other than having kids. If you disagree you're a cuck. And also being a criminal is the best way to go about having kids. And please don't read to deeply into it, or question how an Afghan insurgent leader is comparable to some American average joe."

I don't know what you mean by this?

I'm talking about the ones that take your shit and then fuck your women - no matter what race they are, black or white, it doesn't matter. People who do that.

And yes, again, you are desperate to try and think you're superior - you think that just because you are free you are superior? No. Success defines superiority.

Look at picture related. Frank Lucas. A guy who started committing petty crime in North Carolina where he was born - then he moved to Harlem and did the same there. Became inducted into a gang. Eventually he became a massive drug kingpin, bringing in tons of heroin and selling it. Making millions of dollars. He fathered 7 children. He won at life.

Have you fathered 7 children?

Trump has 5 and Gates has 3. So yes, their power meant women were attracted to them, and they had lots of kids. Not as many as Osama Bin Laden or El Chapo - but that's because those guys live riskier lives, and they're probably not investing as much in each child. Trump and Gates live more secure lives, so the chances of each child surviving are higher.

Plus Gates isn't really as alpha as El Chapo or Bin Laden is he? Money is only so much. Chicks want good genes as well.

No I'm encouraging you to read into it, so we can have a discussion about it, so we can all learn whether criminality really is a good option. And as i said, I'm NOT saying that criminality is ALWAYS the best way to succeed - but for some people, with fewer options, it DEFINITELY IS.

ALTHOUGH. Having said that, I do defend that criminality is the most alpha thing you can possibly do. And the reason for that is that it's the TOUGHEST FIELD to succeed in. There are no rules. There are no protections. You have to be tough as fuck. You have to hope that you are strong enough to make it. Well, hope is not enough - you have to PROVE it. So yes, it is the most alpha field to succeed at.

The only question is, do you think you have what it takes? If yes then it can bring good rewards - but it could kill you. We all have to make that choice, don't we?

Forgot to attach picture

Shameless bump because I'm bored

Okay, I'll bite. What's so important about reproducing? What does it do for me? I'll be fucking dead in, uh, about 60 years anyway. Less if I fuck my shit up by, say, being a subhuman crimenigger. What's the point of reproducing? What do I gain?

That's how you would be considered to be biologically successful, but I think humans are so smart and can think so far ahead now that we realize its not all its chopped up to be. You reproduce, have 100s of descendants, and they die from a meteor or something. The universe doesn't favor us over any other animal, we're just on top of the food chain for now, so its really just a pointless game of one upmanship leading to the void.

But according to your theory, kids are ALL that matters. Trump should have been on kid 32 by this point, because they're all that matters.

Whatever you say kiddo.

There's nothing to read into. You're trying to tell us that we're all dead wrong about our own wants and needs, that it's (you) that actually knows best about it.

LEL. What do you think this is, the year 932? Warlords don't mean shit these days. The rich the running this show.

I look at it this way, by looking at actual criminals in my own country, not a warlord and the most wanted man in mexico. They're either dead, in prision, or poor and working shit wage jobs.

Not to mention, a lot of being a criminal is being born into it. The vast majority of criminals grew up poor as shit in crime infested areas. The fact that you're on Holla Forums means the worst you might be is growing up in some shitty trailer park, which isn't exactly gangster.

People like you are weak, that's why you've given up on the goal. Because you don't fancy your chances. Clearly you don't think women are very interested in you. If they were, then the desire to reproduce would be burning in your loins.

Fair enough, you probably shouldn't reproduce - we don't want weak bitches in the gene pool.

Yeah maybe he should have had more. Who knows why he hasn't.

If Jamal is fucking more women than you and having stronger children than you then he's beating you. You can keep pretending that you're better than him but you're not. He's cucking you.

Absolutely not. Rich people like to wall themselves off in their ivory towers for security. But still - the strongest will ALWAYS inherit the Earth. Always. The rich families will probably die off at some point and be replaced by new people.

Perhaps the theory of some anonymous faggot on the internet isn't as water-tight as he first believed.

Just goes back to my point i made that you didn't even respond to

Get a load of this faggot. The rich run this shit. They own your ass. Where else would they be other than ivory towers? That's where they run shit from. They don't even have to leave their towers to spank your ass.

That's because criminals are often psychopaths and psychopathy is a genetic trait. What OP is proposing is disadvantageous to society and will only further poison the gene pool.

I don't like children and I don't want to contribute anything of meaning to this crappy world.

They're just trying to convince themselves on the outside that they're still straight.

No it is watertight you fuckface. He's chosen to invest in that many kids. I guess one reason he doesn't have a whole legion is because then they'd all want a share of the inheritance. If he just has a few kids then he can guarantee that they will each have a healthy share of the pie. He's still had 5 kids which is a big family.

I'm saying that propagating yourself is the most important thing for all organisms on this planet, including you. That's a statement of scientific fact. If you have decided not to procreate then that's because you are a weak human being and you have given up on the idea of having children - probably because no one is interested in you.

As I said, the rich will die off at some point. And the strong will inherit the Earth. Did you not learn natural selection at school?

Weak faggot

Wrong.
If it were up to you we'd have mass starvation across the whole planet to look forward to.

What? Criminals have immortality or something now?

The rich are the strong. There's nothing for them to inherit, they already own everything.

This ain't banana wars in the jungle m8. Natural selection? We live in an era where you die of cancer that started in your left nut because you breathed something in 10 years ago. Where most the drinking water is chemically castrating everyone one way or another.

But, as you said: KIDS ARE ALL THAT MATTERS.

Trump pops out 5 kids, each pop out 5 kids : 25

Trump pops out 25 kids, each pop out 25 kids: 625

Your whole shitty theory is, as you said, spreading your seed is all that matters.

It's a cherry picked and distorted, and therefore no longer, "scientific fact".

Go to a city, and just walk around, and look around, and tell me how much of that shit looks all natural to you.

Back in caveman times, sugar and fat was the good shit, and eating a lot of it meant you're winning at life, so your body made it taste good. Nowadays, following that impulse means you're an obese failure with low sperm count. Evolution aimed for "eat nutritional food", but the landscape changed so it's missing now.

Babies are super important, but they're so goddamn annoying and useless you want to strangle them. So our brains made the feeling of "cute", so we'd value the litttle shits enough to take care of them. Nowadays, We've bred dumb, neotenous dogs for women to carry around and unironically call "furbabies", and we watch a bunch of videos of them doing stupid shit and sometimes even decide not to eat animals at all because hurting them makes us feel like shit. Evolution aimed for "don't kill your babies", and it got that, but it also got a bunch of other shit that isn't useful or productive because not killing your babies is such a good adaptation that the first thing that managed it irrevocably stuck.

Having sex makes babies, so your body needs you to do it. Easy, make your dick feel good when you shoot your goo. Slight problem, though: Nowadays, thanks to hormonal birth control and petroleum engineering, you can do the fun sex part without the hellish child-rearing part. This is perhaps the biggest cheat humans have ever pulled on their genes, like emptying out a vending machine with a bag of hardware store washers. Having sex without babies is such a great deal compared to the fair way that the only people who do have a bunch of kids nowadays are… Wait for it… People too dumb or impatient to wrap up of take medication daily!

Eventjally, this will almost certainly cause a crisis as humanity skews poor, impulsive, black, and violent, but I can't give less of shit because I'll be dead then, and in the mean time I'm drowning in dirtier pussy than my ancestors could never have even conceived of.

Tl;dr you're correct that this state of affairs isn't permanent on evolutionary timescales, but rather than being all pissed that niggers are outcompeting you in a game that you won't live to see the conclusion of, you should be overjoyed that you live in the tiny, decadent age where we get to borrow from the gene bank and die before paying back the loan.

t. fedora

Read Schopenhauer you dumb fuck.