PICK UP THE SOAP

PICK UP THE SOAP

After you, buddy

oy vey remember the 60 million you filthy antisemite

who the fuck uses soap bars in current year?

I SAID PICK UP THE SOAP

I have no need for cleanliness therefore I do not need to pick up this barbaric object.

no

Human beings who are unwilling to pay $8 for "body wash" that is chemically nothing more than really incredibly watered down bar soap.
You should try not being such a gullible marketing sheep.

I buy it for 2€ a bottle and one lasts me half a year, plus it's way more convenient and hygienic than a bar.

who's a sheep now?

Why not just crouch down?

Me tbh

gl with your dried out skin lizard man. i'll be massaging my dove lathered skin in decadence, pleb

Cut the bullshit, just ram me

gonna suck you dry like vampire

BUMP YOUR SOAP

Liquid body washes are detergents. They dry your skin out more. They are made from lauryl sulfate, which strip all natural moisture away from your skin.

Bar soaps are made from steric acid and tallowate, which is rendered pig fat. They actually works to moisturize your skin while cleaning it.

In Medieval Europe, all soap was made of tallow, which is once again rendered pig fat. Jews prohibit themselves from touching pigs, so they couldn't use European soap. Instead they would rub sulfur on themselves. This is how Jews became known to "small like the devil", as sulfur, known as brimstone, was said to be the smell of the devil. It smells like rotten eggs.

So every time you use lauryl sulfate body washes, you're bathing with the chemical Jew. It's stripping you of your natural pheromones and replacing them with artificial smells.

You got a source for this?

yes daddy

No he doesn't.
There are hundreds of soaps and liquid body washes. And all of them clean your hand by "drying your skin".

In normal conditions your body has a natural oil on your skin. The oil, like most oil are not water soluble, thus prevents the most common elements from stucking on you.
If you play with pure coal or sand, you can wash it off with pure water, you don't need any soap for it.

But when you meet with elements which are lipophilic (lipid-phil, things that like lipids (oils) just like pedo-phils (you) like children), then they stuck on the oil on your hand. The soap and body washes (the packaging really doesn't matter) rely on having amphiphilic molecules, which both attract water and oils. When you wash your hand with them, they wash away the dirt, and the oils on your hand, thus inherently drying your skin because it removes the layer which prevents the moisture evaporating from your skin.

Some products promise they don't. Those are the products you shouldn't trust.
If you really need it, you can use some other product AFTER you washed your hand, but there is no such think as soap which doesn't dry your skin, or it is not really effective.

Should you always wash your hands with soap?
No. It depends where you were and what you have touched.

Should you always wash your hands with soap after shitting?
Yes.

Should you pick up the soap?
Absolutely.

Wrong. It doesn't strip away moisture.

Hi Yogapig, where did you get this stupid info from? TheGoldWater.com? Fuck off, pigfucker.

thegoldwater is real news

poop

Why don't they just squat down in the shower? Bending over is stupid

apply soap dry beforehand and avoid the need to drop any soap bars , be safe , stay cautious , .

As I slowly lower my shoulders and arms in the attempt to retrieve the bar of soap that i foolishly dropped. The water on my back now flows not down my ass cheeks but between them, making my ass hole wet and slick. Be careful though, I suffer from Equine coital exanthema

Why don't you ask /fa/ they will fight for the bend over, goatse pose.

Not an argument.

squatting is bad for the knees

rape is bad for your anus

Not if you have slavic blood

Where is my soap?

Fucking moron

no u

Soap is good for getting the dried crusty cum from out of your asshair, after going to Sunday School.