LEGALLY START A RACE WAR

Do you want america to be great again?
Do you want america to be white again?
Have spare change and free time?
Film yourself making fliers or printing these suckers out and putting them everywhere

youtube.com/watch?v=voCIIbTx_4w

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bongs need their own Sam Hyde tbh

But what does it MEAN?

it means that sam hyde and million dollar extreme will have further information to your security

oh come on your idiots, #MAGA

Whelp, I'm rich.

Again.

anti-sage ;)

kek

First poster looks kind of shitty tbh. Also holy fuck that will use up a lot of ink.
Second poster got the [adult swim] logo wrong. Also it's fucking dumb because assuming that tons of people fall for it and tune in they won't stay around longer than 10 seconds because
a) They'll think they missed it or realize they've been hoodwinked and turn it off
or
b) They'll most likely have a kneejerk reaction to the insanity they'll see and immediately turn it off.
What the adult swim execs will see is a huge spike in viewers followed by a huge downfall. What they want to see is viewer retention, not "as many people as possible in the first 30 seconds".

Also you people need2lrn demographics. Putting up flyers where regular normies visit is not going to make even 1/100 of them stay home on a Friday night so they can wait until midnight to watch this. The best places to shill for MDE are going to be online communities like reddit or other social media platforms/groups targeted towards teenagers. Trying to promote this offline is a huge waste of time.

weev did a great job with his fanfiction if I might add

Oh boy the kids are LARPing again!

I hope the little Timmy can play as edgy antifa rebel this time

Sam is getting cucked by jews and lawyers
I aint backing down fam

I think that's a wink wink disclaimer.

It's like "do whatever you want, just don't fuck this up for me."

bong "comedy"

christ, you illiterate fucks

Europe should do the same with its nonwhites. Make the Barbary Coast a buffer region

Nonwhites need not apply

Printing.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: propellants

Nobody can be that stupid can they?

You're welcome to namefag here, Sam.

Do you want to bait stupid youths into violent conflict?
Do you want Holla Forums to be closed faster than in 2017?
Did hillary paid you enough and placed you to moderate this board?
Make them believe your lies and run around doing fliers and shit, screaming around retarded things like "legal race war".

you fucks really have zero sense of humor

lighten up, faggot, meme magic is real and 2016 is the year of everything going to shit in the most beautiful way I've ever seen

Why is there a soundbyte from I Phreak Alone in there?

"Vonzell" is some kind of Nog name, so yes.

You're right. I just watched their bits. It's just more mainstream poz with a veneer of New And Improved MDE Surrealism.

I never bought into the "selling out" narrative for most recording artists. But this looks like an actual selling out to me.

But then there's really no way you could have anything resembling the Truth About Homosexuality stand-up routine on broadcast television.

How the fuck can you be this dense?

Bamp