My wife during pregnancy

My wife during pregnancy

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/kkcheo/?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOAR

Thanks for the fap

A sure sign that she's been taking birth control since her early teens and, consequently, that she's been railed by niggers. Let's not lie to ourselves: she's a cheap slut who has no discernment with sexual partners and she's likely cheated on you.

Enjoy the child that likely isn't yours.

how big is her dick?

My wife is better

Found her she is exposed

instagram.com/kkcheo/?hl=en

Christ, how many kids is this clown car gonna make?

Sounds about right.

Does she pop out a kid every 12 seconds?
Christ

Hideous

HELLO THERE

Is this flagpole? Dude I worship you. I haven't seen you or Chelsea post for omg five years or so. You guys used to spam halfchan all summer.This makes me so happy to see you guys again!!!

No offense but you both got old really fast. I guess it's that Northern weather.

Come back guys
I WANNA TALK TO YOU

This guy may be ugly af but he has a big ol dick.
He used to spam it like a retard

OK seriously, either talk to your fans or we post your address. This is Holla Forums, we don't fuck around

Give me the address

Post it post it

Are you sure you want me to do that?

YES

Let's give flagpole 5 minutes to show up

They do all this kinky shit online and wonder why people remember them. That chicked cam'd every night in college and banked like a motherfucker.

Sure!

What's the address

You know what, forget these clowns.
They got kids and they're still gettin kicks on image boards, acting like fucking degens. Grow the fuck up.

thanks user

what happens now

nothing. Holla Forums is full of bitch ass niggas.

Well, what usually happens now?

There's likely a ghostbin somewhere with the address and IG jotted down waiting to make salt

see

Social engineering. Or just order a shit ton of pizza or other stuff on that address.

Next time they'l shoop out the road signs and house numbers
This was so unfulfilling. I'm done doxing ppl.
I just feel icky

Whenever I see a pregnant women, I want to rape them or at least have a nice long grope session.

Would you let me rape your pregnant wife? Nice tits, did you suck any colostrum out? Probably not because you are a faggot.

Oh yeah, how's the kid? ;^)

I wonder if Flagpole will keep posting after seeing this, maybe they're both lurking right now. Idk these people are sick and get off on odd shit.

Yeah obviously that old camwhore hag is gross and her body is now permanently wrecked. I wouldn't even want to suck milk out of her tits, nasty.

The best thing would be to take their newborn male daughter away from them and be sure to impregnate it at it's peak in teen years then try to keep it from becoming a degenerate like their parents.

I wouldn't say that. They just focused on success and the american dream instead of finding real happiness. They aged so rapidly. I'm fortunate enough to have a stress free transient lifestyle that keeps me young.

Want to know why they aged so rapidly? Because they wasted all their sexual fluids with cheap masturbatory tricks while being camwhores. They wasted all that prana, jing, that life force, nigga. Now their shriveled up bodies are doing the normie thing of raising some kid to feel accomplished or some shit, who the fuck knows. Well that kid is just going to be another degenerate unless some sort of intervention is made and it is put on female hormones then turned into a proper sex slave/breeder. I know how to stay young, trust me, and it involves lots of piss bottles.

I don't wanna talk to you anymore

Ha ha ha ha sum ting wong faggot
Go enjoy summer elsewhere