1. A 9yo has double the amount of fertile years ahead of her than a 30yo

1. A 9yo has double the amount of fertile years ahead of her than a 30yo

2. In caveman times, a man who acquired a 9yo wife will have had more offspring than a man who acquired a 30yo wife.

3. Therefore, we should expect men to have evolved adaptations for acquiring child brides and to prefer to acquire child brides over older women.

Are there any flaws in this argument?

No, none at all. Your logic is well thought through and logically positive.

Yep, I know. The logic is clear. There's just a lot of emotional resistance from people.

hey Holla Forums why'd you die

1. The world's human population is nearing 7 billion
2. An increasing human population will place tremendous strain on resource consumption
3. Human life is valuable, and social contracts between human beings can inform a binding morality and guide a functioning society
4. Pedos are a blight on society, and their potential societal worth is significantly less valuable than their potential for destruction to human life, which can be directly attributed to their abandoning of our established societal contract, which dictates that children beneath a certain sequence of development should not be subject to sexual intercourse
5. Therefore, it would be reasonable to imprison and kill all the pedos in an attempt to reduce the human population to a reasonable number, and ultimately enforce the fortitude of our established societal contract.

I would willingly volunteer to attempt to breed with the attractive young lady in the thrd series of photographs - for the purpose of scientific research, of course!

most girls now days start having their period around that age (thanks to hormones in the water which also turn guys into faggots).
you could technically impregnate one, but wether or not she can give birth is another story.

True. But here's the problem. No kid is going to want to marry a fat, autistic, hairy, smelly, dysfunctional, pedo who post on 8ch all day. God luck with your sick fantasies.

Limited nuclear warfare would actually be better tbh, antipedo-kike.

Alternatively, we could just murder any degenerate that has been clinically proven to desire the cunny. You can't escape the chopping block, pedo-kike.

Also,
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ENJOYING CUNNY, YOU HOMOFAGGOT

Something we already see happening. Birthrates are leveling off, something which, for some reason, people can't understand. We've reached the plateau of what our environments can provide. Retards can make the argument all they want that herp derp we can farm more land, kids don't understand that we're already tapping out on our resources. We need population control and we need to stop giving free shit to shitskins or treating them like equals. We've been doing that for generations and they've shown themselves incapable of reaching our level or standards. Instead, doing so has made whites lower ourselves to theirs.

But on the specific topic of pedophiles, I would think a more proper argument would be that pedophilia runs contrary to the social principle of love. Pedophilia is a fetish, it's an act of lust and barbarism. As such, pedophilies are nothing but corosive elements on the minds of children robbed of the chance to develop an understanding and appreciation of what love is. Regardless of what flowery language they use, a pedophile cannot hide that their primary drive is simply to fuck. Their illness should be curbed at all times. That's why pedophiles should be neautered and put into work camps alongside faggots, where they can't hurt anybody or drag the rest of society down with them.

I am handsome enough i had several small girls make sexual advances to me, as young as 10 years old.
Yes, it's a fetish for me just as much as for them (I'm a math teacher) but does that make it wrong if the adult doesn't abuse the situation?

And as shown here, the pedo can only operate on hedonism. All pedos have this issue. Incapable of feeling, knowing, or sharing the ideal of love, pedos are half-people who only hurt themselves and others throug htheir lack of humanity. Thank you for being an example.

Lol that shit never existed.
It's much wiser to get the most out of a woman, especially if you want them to learn how to behave in a thing called civilization.
That's why they are nothing but cunt monkeys aka property that you need to beat or at least fuck before they start to think they have any independent thought. Women are like crops.

I actually mostly talked with these girls without any lewd tought.
They started the sexual shit.
It seems to me you consider young people as subhumans, I'm just treating everyone with basic respect.

I'm not a pedo, I'm a hebephile, and you're resorting to name-calling since you have no argument anymore.
Kids will get horny, and they will fuck, with or without a responsible adult around.
You either never allow them to leave the house or you bet they will do it under your nose.

RAPE, KILL, MOLEST, STONE TO DEATH

Kill your'eself ese.