Hi guys

My name is Tim. I'm a 34 year old accountant from Massachusetts. I have 1 dog and 1 cat and enjoy watching PBS. I grow tomatoes in my backyard.

Tell me about your tomatoes, Tim.

The devil came to me in a dream one night and sung about making me a sammich. I said to him, "Wait, Satan, not yet! I need some fancy tomatoes for that sammich, or it just won't work." You wouldn't believe what he did when he came back later and saw the size of the tomatoes I grew.

That's quite the story, Tim. Did you get to making the devil his sammich? I hope he said thank you.

No, he made me into a sammich, just like he sung about earlier. Then he tried feeding me to the cat, but cats don't like tomatoes. He didn't want to waste good food, however.

What's your favorite show on PBS? Newshour?

Is this you?

It's Tim again. I just got back from being eaten repeatedly in a tomato sammich in hell. Since I managed to escape, I thought it would be cool if I had magic powers or something when I returned, so I visited the Library of Alexandria (It's still burning down there.) and asked a local vandalizing demon for a book of spells, and he gave me pic related. What is this?

real magic comes from the power of love user.

pretty cool hobby

Tim, why should I care?

No, your name is Todd

Then how the fuck are there so many V-Wizards on here?

Checkmate, fag

toms

That's not a spell book, it's a guide for precisely charting the distance and obits of stars

How's your dog Tim?

Hello, Tim. welcome to the BEST Image Board Community on the internet!

Hey Tim,you know any cool podcast to listen to?

Yeah, Satan likes his nightshades.

massively underrated thread

Tim remember to take the suckers off your tomato plant.

Are you Jewish?