There was a raid brainstorming thread that got deleted due to spam. Maybe we need a new one

There was a raid brainstorming thread that got deleted due to spam. Maybe we need a new one.

What would make a good target is one which:

If We can find something that meets all these criteria, then we can schedule a time and date on which to stage our attack. We have the benefit of basically being a dead board so we can speak openly about it here and our target likely won't find out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?l=&q=Holla
supermensa.org/forums/forum.php
twitch.tv/ladydierly
8ch.net/b/res/7181812.html
discord.
twitch.tv/ajoelopolis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally kys

Raid 32chon

Oh hey, I was the OP of that thread. Thanks for making a new thread.

Keep your eyes on the news.
There's bound to be something new coming up eventually that we can subvert before the flood of normalfags.

Something to the tune of Tay AI. Maybe it's a new feature, a new social media site, something like that. We just gotta keep our eyes peeled for the right opportunity.If it's something new, not only will it have plenty of eyes on it, but the standard operating procedure will not have yet been established. The short period where all the kinks are still being sorted out is our time to strike.

How about we take over a Rust server? The game is only $20 and with enough people we can take over the entire map. We could spam the chat with our url and
There's around 250 people in a Rustymoose server and another 150 in the low pop servers.
If we get 20 people coordinating and take on a few slaves we could salt the place for 2 weeks straight.

The server admins are on twitter. We could check with them to make sure we don't get banned from Rustymoose for invading

Let's consider Potential targets :

Stuff to also think about :

full of good ideas.

not so much a dead horse, the BBC talked about us less than 3 months ago because of hwndu and Germans are butthurt over Holla Forums
also a shitton of twatte is active around Holla Forums .
twitter.com/search?l=&q=Holla Forums%20since%3A2017-06-01%20until%3A2017-07-02&src=typd

thanks man.
I regret accidentally my encrypted partition

I think we accidentally just raided ourselves. Fuck the spamnigger.

raids are cancer

What if we picked houses on craigslist and called to see "if there are a lot of niggers in the neighborhood?" Vocaroo the shit and share wins.

Also just heard something on the news about a crayola poll to name their new color blue. Haven't checked it out yet though.

32niggers piss me off. I would support this.

Wat? Faggot it's one of the few fun activities we have on boards.

supermensa.org/forums/forum.php

Lulz guaranteed

go back to reddit you dumb bitch

You're cancer. Fuck off goon.

I heard something about the babadook being a gay icon now. What if we were to make it hate speech by spamming a bunch of racists babadooks on twitter and what not?

How would knowyourmeme.com work? These faggots are the absolute cancer of the internet and nobody's done a raid on them before.
We've done one on memecenter.com before and it was a huge success as far as I remember.

sadly i missed the raid on memecenter …
I do not know how KYM works, does anybody have an estimate of the population ?

Given Alexa and simillar web i think of ~10k-30k people so 1-3k contributors ?
Is there a messaging system ?
Who are popular user ?
Who are the mods and owner ?

Don't worry, I archived the raid. It was quite a lulzfest indeed.

I think we need to join KYM to get a feel for how it works, and then plan accordingly.

I found the twitch to a lady who doesn't actually play any fucking games, just flaunts her tits and ass for the viewers for money.
Lets mass report and get her banned.
twitch.tv/ladydierly

How many reports do you need to get someone banned? I don't think we have a lot of people here.

It's fucking easy to make an account, you don't even need to verify. I've made 5 accounts and reported her with them so far.

Lol she actually is getting banned.

Post what you have nigger

No way, trips. You can't tell me what to do.

this

I submitted content to KYM before to try to see if I could force a meme and you have to have citations and have someone approve it to get it uploaded or get a new page approved. It's not easy. But there might be forums apart from the regular pages that would work.

I don't really know how we could raid her because she shut down her forum a few years ago but I think Emilie Autumn could be an easy target. She gets easily offended, has a lot of mental illnesses, has been institutionalized multiple times, has had a big blog presence in the past. She has a pretty loyal fanbase of mostly mentally-ill teenage girls (don't know where they congregate these days). She has a very feminist-heavy message.

sounds lulzy

Maybe b8 but still try some.

8ch.net/b/res/7181812.html

i'll be back w/ more?

discord.
gg/CksBPHX

Kek twitch.tv/ajoelopolis

raids are cancer

How did your lobotomy go, user? Any visible scars?