Banned for maga and the 14 words

Yesterday I was banned from a bar by a leftist who was working there.I was discussing Holla Forums ideas with some friends across the street from the bar while wearing a maga hat.

I got in and the bartender who asked me to leave to admit that he was a leftist (his words).

I praised the god emperor on the way out and some people came into the parking lot and said they would vote for him.

I can accept this as he has a right to refuse service.

But, he also works at the cell phone company.

I have to go pay my cell bill and I can almost sense he we will attempt to bar me service there as well.

Thankfully he is just an employee not an owner, but can he even legally kick me out of the cell phone shop for my political beliefs considering the event happened elsewhere?

Also if he does how hard do you think it would be to get him fired?

All I have is his name, guy works for a cell phone company and its been impossible to dig.

It just angers me that we where not allowed into the bar because of my belief in trump, and that I discussed some Holla Forums stuff ACROSS THE STREET with some like-minded folk.

I dont even know how he heard us talking, he must have been listening in.

What should I do Holla Forums?

Not a personal army, I will do all the leg-work and just want a little advice on proceeding.

U.S. conservative state

ALso: general leftist irl thread

bump for help

Go into the cellphone shop with a rock and smash your phone on the counter with it and yell "make my phone great again" and cancel ur contract

Go to a bar where the bartender is over the age of 30.

what are you sliding?

nice blog

Ok kek.

hes 34
Complete aging hipster.

I just want some adviceā€¦

Fuck it, im moving soon anyway.

HAIL KEK

DO IT SATAN

Goddamn it, now I have to.

also, thats the last 4 digits of my phone number.

Should of pulled out your baby killer 9000 and killed him tbh

If you don't kill em first they will kill you first. Not even joking.

you could fight him like a man. there's always that.

He would die.

He is limp wristed leftist fag.

its a free country. a piece of shit bartender cant kick you out, you little bitch.

tell him to get the manager/owner. he wont. he is losing money for the bar owner.

then sit there and tell that faggot to make you a drink, and then throw it in his face.

It's legal for him to refuse service?
It's legal for you to spread fliers about MDE and tape it all over his car

Is that actually legal? Seems like a threat.

he cannot throw you out unless he is the owner, I would say tell his boss he lost him money

You should seriously complain to the owner, or just beat the shit out of the guy when he walks out to his car.

Don't worry. Since we know that race is the only thing that matters, he was making a correct assessment of the situation and acting according to the best interests of his race, since morality is racial.

You're just a cuck who didn't have the guts to duel with him.

Like most people already said: just go to the owner, he can't actually kick you out without his permission.
I'm suprised that you're too retarded to figure this out on your own.

Unless the owner is of different race, the outcome won't change. Racial morality.

You don't really need to do anything about the phone thing, I doubt he would have the power to change anything. But if he does then all you need to do is make a handwritten letter and send it to their PR spokesperson (preferrably with other people writing a few as well) because then if he doesn't get fired then he is bound to get fucked in the ass hard.

Also it needs to be handwritten because seeing a pile of letters coming in telling the company to eat shit is going to make their PR division go into panic mode. Emails tend to be ignored and generally if someone goes through the effort to write shit by hand then the issue is taken seriously.

stop being a sissy. You have two options:

a) wait for him after his work ends, drag him into an alley, chocke him out, stick a big object into his anus and go away. He will be confused and scared shitless because he has passed out and doesn't know what happened. Next time you see him just smile at him and make a few hints at what happened and what eventually will happen if he continues his path of faggotry

b)pay someone to do a)

c)full social propaganda, spreading what he did along with his personal information. Throw in a good bunch of lies.

d)get a femanon to go out on a date with him once. After that, she should file a rape accusation or better: call the police while he is at her place using the bathroom.

Be create you dull whore.

Going with the mail aproach and the full kek invictis at the same time.

Find out who the owner of the bar was and tell him that his bartender is kicking people out based on politics and thus cutting into his profits.

If he fucks with you at the cell phone company, do the same thing there.

He will almost certainly get fired from both jobs, unless his bosses are also raging libshits.

Boss of the bar is jew, but cell phone place is corporation and not jew.

They also donated to Trumps campaign.

Forgot to take your pills again?

Jews love money, but hate Trump. Tell him anyways and smile as he spontaneously combusts in front of you.

I think I will tell her what happened.
This is gonna be fun.

I'm surprised really.

The fact that I'm a racist isn't exactly a secret and this town is small as fuck.

find one of those ambulance chasing fag lawyers that sue bakeries for not making wedding cakes for queers. if they won't take your case, find another ambulance chaser, then sue the first guy. sue the bar.

Was thinking the same thing. If someone can find some shit-stain of a lawyer to sue a bakery based on religious beliefs, you can find one to sue the bar on political beliefs.

How in the fuck is visiting a cellphone shop part of your daily routine?

some people are just that technologically impaired.

What the fuck are you going to do when the DOTR happens? You gonna post another blog about how you couldn't tie a noose correctly or how to clean a gun? Fuck off.

You do not belong here.

Reading comprehension, m8. He is speculating that the guy might try to fuck with him when it comes to the cell phone company and thus trying to figure out an appropriate reaction to it in advance. It is still retarded but that still doesn't mean he is doing it over hurt feelings in the bar.

What shitty podunk town do you live in where a bartender has to hold down a second job? Name the bar and city or shove your fake faggot blog post up your ass.

igor what you doing in bar, is drink vodka anywhere else no go?

alcoholics are fails and drug addicts.
alcoholics are not part of any society and its ok if you die. the faster the better

Funny thing. I live in a hillbilly state and I have never seen anyone wear any Trump gear in public. A couple of old men have his signs in their yards, but never seen anyone wearing anything.

Why not wear them? Are they cowards?

Hey op

Why

Are

You

Typing

This

?

these trips dont lie

The Civil Rights act protects against discrimination of religion. Call a lawyer and tell him you were thrown out for being Christian or atheist or Jewish.

This is why there should be no mercy for leftists. When the table turns they and their families must be systemically purged from positions of influence and physically removed.

this
gotta outjew the jew

Be a fucking businessman about it. Try to make it clear you really don't want to get into the politics about it but if the bartender keeps it up he's literally going to slice the profits in half.

I'm a girl.

>>>/islam/

Tits with timestamp or it never happened.

Burn the bar down, preferably with him inside it.

Tits or gtfo. And don't forget the timestamp, cumdumpster.

hi DEA

Wtf is this blogpost faggotry? OP reeks of 4cuck.