Mel "Kike Crusher" Gibson's new Movie

The most redpilled man in holywood is about to release his first movie in 6 years.

Looks good tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-06/atom-bomb-anniversary-youre-being-lied-about-hiroshima-and-much-more
www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trailer here

One of our yearly WWII films and it isn't about teh ebil Nazis? I'm surprised (((they))) greenlit it.

I'm glad to see 'ol Mel back in the directors chair again, it looks pretty good.

Another trailer that shows way too much, but damn, nice cinematography. Not one scene felt out of place, not one shot was shaky or ugly. Everything about this movie is aesthetic. I'll watch it even though I now know the whole story already.

Just saw Brad Pitt made another fucking kike war II movie.

the poster looks great as well, aesthetically pleasing.

Wow, a movie taking place in WWII that isn't a Jewish sob story. I'm impressed. And it looks pretty good, to boot.

looks shit

Doesn't Mel actually fucking hate Jews?

I mean, given the religious main character it makes sense to remind the viewers of the religious movie track record of the director. But the Jews must be furious.

It looks pretty gud. Can't really say from the trailer, but it doesn't look like it'll do the standard Pacific front movie bullshit like:

More like Cucksaw Ridge

This will end up being jerk off material for retarded pacifist Christians.

Is Mel a 7th day cultist?

Sounds based tbh

What did Mel do to Jews?

More like what did the jews do to him

I wonder how he got this film funded tbh because jews hate him.

To be fair the Nips were evil gooks who bayoneted babies

Unlike Hitler, Hirohito actually did a little wrong. They should have helped Chiang Kai shek to purge the commies and prevent the destruction of China's cultural legacy.

I get that gooks did some bad shit, but fucking Christ, they don't need to hammer that point in ever piece of media ever released about the Pacific front.

You're an idiot. The IJA was almost as bad as the Viet Cong.

They deserved everything they got and more.

SHOW HOLLYWOOD JEWS THAT WE WANT MEL, NOT CISBUSTERS!
GO TO THE BOX OFFICE

You upset that your anime producers aren't the angels you want them to be?

In terms of actual war crimes the Japanese are second only to the kikes in terms of cruelty and inhuman brutality man.

The only real difference between the two is that when the Japanese have finished conquering everyone there would actually be civilization afterwords.

The Japs were also ruthless in how they killed medics, if you got wounded you were basically dead already because japs wouldn't let US medics take them away.

That's the great thing about this story tbh, when men were about to fall into death's grasp this guy ran out there and saved them.

He was born a FUCKING WHITE MALE.
That's enough to earn you a lifetime of jew hatred.

No, I'm tired of every fucking movie having a Pearl Harbor segment.

Looks like it starts near the end of the war. Okinawa was the last island the US took before the japs surrendered right?

Also the Japs actually helped the kikes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiune_Sugihara

Honestly I think that modern Japan is one of the most based and respectable nations in the word but you can't deny what utter cunts they were in WW2.

Real babies bleed when they're bayoneted.

I wish he'd have made a movie about killing niggers instead.

why doesn't anybody make a movie about the suffering of germans and japs in america during ww2?

They won't say his name, though

He starred in a movie about killing spics recently.

Gas yourself Chaim.

Well that's decided.

Not to give to much away, but this film was filmed in Australia, I worked on 3 of the sites. it was pretty awesome, saw the Mel man himself and got to check out awesome shit.
from what I saw, their where 0 Negros in the American extras, all white men over 6 foot tall. the least white guys looked Italian.
all the props used in the film where functional, the M1 Grands where all used during the war, some of the jap guns where captured during the Papua New Guinea Campaign.

only problem i can see is ((((ANDREW GARFIELD)))

You mean the thing that only came into existence with the horror novel "the devil's gluttony" in the early 80's?

nice mental acrobatics goyim op.

The ending of Apocalypto was one of the best scenes I've ever seen. The contrast between the wild savages and the civilized Europeans is so obvious that even the savages themselves can see it.

Based Mel dropping all the Pocahontas bullshit and picturing the natives for what they really were.

They were already going to surrender

without the trauma of getting nuked they wouldn't have rebounded and sucked up to us so hard later on

"am I kawaii American-kun"

Lol, based Mel is using his power to force a kike to be a fanatic christian.

Oh there's been plenty of docudramas about Hiroshima. Always presented as "ebil Whites massacred Asians when they didn't need to", of course.
I doubt we'll be hearing about the concentration camps Germans were starved to death in until after we win, though. Only reason you hear about the British ones from the Boer War is because both sides hated niggers equally. You can guarantee if the Brits wanted to be nicer to them than the Boers there wouldn't be a peep about those camps from the BBC.

I remember a lot of shilling of angelina jolies movie about the camps. They actually made quite a lot of those movies.

Looks like a good movie. Takes guts to go into a war and still holding on to your beliefs like that, which it's obviously about, staying true to your beliefs and morals.

Remember, Mel Gibson was at one point almost as big as Hollywood, he could've been the alternative to the kikes and it would've been a good thing. Considering who he father is, he's pretty based.

I thought Letters from Iwo Jima was pretty good

88 minutes

referring to this post

that actually looks pretty good.

it seems the kind of thing i would like to watch.

Mel himself produced 11 films so far, who wants to bet the 14th will be 88 minutes long and be super redpilled?

Looks pretty rad

The Official Hiroshima Story might be *at least* partly fictional. Seriously, read this.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-06/atom-bomb-anniversary-youre-being-lied-about-hiroshima-and-much-more

What a faggot.

from what I saw, he got a rough treatment, it was in the middle of a really hot summer and they where dumping him in mud, water and then putting him into the heat, over and over again. the dude was shivering in 40 degree Celsius heat.

www2.biglobe.ne.jp/remnant/nankingm.htm

Those people are known as lolbertarians around these parts.

Nah, Japs did nothing wrong. Chinese are subhumans, the Jews of Asia, and should have been killed.

War crimes aren't real.

Yeah, muh rabe ob Nanging is as real as the holohoax.

nice b8 m8

It isn't bait. Americans should have been killed. I thank God any time a mercenary for the Jews dies, and I know he is burning in hell for eternity.

Excellent insight, have a star.

Cringe

fuck off

There's been a cultural sea change since Mel's traffic stop and his recorded phone calls. Christian Media is big business and the Jews have ignored it because they want to subvert it. They can't explain why movies like Fireproof, or God's Not Dead, or The War Room make millions of dollars from "no name" producers. This movie is going to be huge.

This movie is going to get promoted heavily by churches, especially since it looks increasingly like the world is going back to full-scale war.

I have bad news for you, friend…

I don't.

My grandfather did clean-up at Hacksaw Ridge, my uncle told me had to separate pieces of Japs from Americans into sacks.

Pretty amped that Mel is back

Pic related is Okinawa in a nutshell.

(Checked)

Pure cohencidence that they completely ignored those triple twos and the message attached to it.

Pure cringe

Thanks for checking, I was waiting for it

Sure thing Shlomo.

I hope you get murdered by a nigger

I don't hang around niggers, unlike zogbot soldiers.

Chiang was just as corrupt as Mao. China needed a leader far removed from both sides, but there wasn't anybody so we got Mao instead.

He also called Winona Ryder an oven dodger to her face. Lol.

Mel is God-tier.

That film, on a gut level, really drives home how important having a wife and children is to motivate a man to go above and beyond.
Without that motivation, we tend towards neethood and squandering our talents selfishly.

Mel is so Catholic, he rejects Vatican II. If you're not aware, Vatican II was a set of "reforms" the Church passed in 1967, one of which was that the Jews as a whole should no longer be held responsible for Jesus' death.

Since Mel doesn't accept this, it means he very much still holds them responsible for Jesus death, and probably all the other nefarious things they're involved in.

For as long as he's been involved in film at the highest levels, I have to believe that he's seen some pretty degenerate shit.

why, because of one drunken phone call?

Goddamn! Based Mel does it again!

Might buy a ticket just to support Mel.

same

I guess there is a second "JIDF" if you know what I mean…

Stop taking such obvious bait, ya dumb fucks.

Will Christian ministers promote a movie about a 7th Day Adventist? They're a pretty wacky religion, I've never heard other Christians saying anything nice about them.

Lemme guess, you believe in the comfort women too?

That's not what the movie was about at all. You've completely missed the point.

What was the point?

It was about how rulers assert dominance over the masses

Confirmed this movie is going to be good

I thought you were talking about Blood Father. It's good, it's a short 1h30 small budget movie and it's not a pure action movie but more of a father-daughter drama + action scenes. The girl is cute too.

It's going to be released in the U.S. next week, August 26.

It's like he had 75+ sons many of whom went on to reproduce. How many children do you have user?

Check out Passion. Based portrayal of our echo-y friends.

They really dislike Masons which is nice. One problem is they literally believe only 10K people will go to heaven which makes it hard for people to have hope. There's also some other nutty stuff of course.

Checked. Comfort women confirmed fake.

jesus christ is a jew and so are you
the trinity spirit is 2/3 the jewish god +1/3 a

jesus the jew
same goes for the muslims as allah is the same semitic abrahamic god, they just call him a different name

if you are christian you are not white