Banned?

Getting banned from a chan? Easy.
Now try getting banned from a church.

>It's because of this, and the fact that your behavior continues to be increasingly inappropriate and erratic, that the Session of Christ * Church has decided that at this time you are no longer welcomed on the church campus. This includes the church parking lot. You said in an email several weeks ago that you would not be coming back to *. I suggest that you honor what you said. If you decide to show up, we will ask you to leave. If you refuse to leave or cause any type of disturbance, we will call the police.

It's easy when your a nigger!

just whip dik out.
Simple you faggit.

/thread'./

What did you do exactly?

did you molest the pastor?

Why don't they just pray for you to leave? If it's God's will, surely you will leave, right? :^)

God's will isn't always what the person that is praying wants it to be.

make yourself useful and get banned from a synagogue or mosque instead

u can just apply for excommunication

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha it's not even noon and i'm already drunk

Tell us the story though.

Church is a great way to meet members of both sexes.

True. And not a single one of them are worth ever again speaking to.

This, churches on average have slightly higher quality people than any other real-life place, however, that means that they're still not worth talking to or interacting with

lel

newfag

Just leave a whopping huge turd in the collection offering plate.

The Jews hated him.

Jesus had his dick mutilated at only 8 days old, that makes him Jewish… or Muslim?

Hi rabbi!

To Hades with you Goym!

you idiot

Trump is a white American, yet millions of white americans hate him. Jesus was a Jew, moron

So, usung your logic:
Trump is Jewish, because so many people hate him?

TESTING BLUE TEXT

Except that's not possible. All human beings are prone to sin. Find me one sinless human being that isn't Jesus Christ. I dare you.

Jerk off and cum in a Virgin Bitch statue. Is easy.

Noice. Or you could cum in the holy water?

That's brilliant!

Cum in the Holy Water!