Brit/pol/ #1151: Millennial Rolls Edition

archive.is/yJoUU

archive.is/RrMbc

independent.co.uk/sport/olympics/news/ryan-lochte-robbed-cctv-video-shows-us-swimmer-fighting-with-brazilian-security-guard-a7197601.html

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3747218/HALF-parents-let-children-14-drink-alcohol-home-reward-school-achievements-stop-rebelling.html

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37125819

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3748124/Was-TV-presenter-fired-gay-row-class-warrior-Sky-News-host-Mark-Longhurst-leaves-channel-two-months-clash-activist-Owen-Jones-newspaper-review.html
express.co.uk/life-style/life/699792/Queen-s-Own-Highlander-Allan-Duncan-fight-ISIS-Peshmerga-Kurdish-Briton
express.co.uk/news/world/701710/Frankfurt-plans-convince-banks-ditch-Britain-for-Germany-post-Brexit
express.co.uk/news/uk/701692/british-drivers-call-more-security-calais-violent-attack-migrants-french-military-hookem
bbc.co.uk/news/37116098
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37116107
express.co.uk/news/science/701146/Synagogue-ruins-Israel-CONFIRM-Jesus-story-New-Testament
archive.is/TT42F
archive.is/tWf5R
twitter.com/owensmith2016/status/766337161624977412
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/eu-elections-soros-populism/
blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/family-with-18-children-to-have-one-more-a6823146.html
beacouncillor.co.uk/rotherham/
liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1404485524&use_old_player=0
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/764899166929682432
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/766246213079498752
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/766247455948177409
twitter.com/VictoriaLIVE/status/766570235491004416
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-37118850
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/766239099963465728
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/765838941522169856
independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-public-borrowing-worse-than-expected-in-wake-of-referendum-vote-a7198671.html
liveleak.com/view?i=26d_1395511380
8ch.net/pol/res/7175730.html#7179799
order-order.com/2016/08/19/diane-james-vows-sack-ukip-plotters/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Stand_(Sabaton_album)
telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/18/eu-puts-itself-at-the-top-of-rio-olympics-medal-table/
theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/20/mo-farah-andy-vernon-athletics-european-championships-zurich
euobserver.com/tickers/134679
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/766561669170421761
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.merkur.de/bayern/bayern-migranten-sollen-polizei-werbekampagne-innenministerium-meta-6427275.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-youth-trade-islamophobic-anti-semitic-and-homophobic-facbook_uk_57b5db59e4b026af7c4cf56a
tundratabloids.com/2016/08/france-calais-mayaor-says-migrant-violence-out-of-control-truckers-urge-troops-to-take-streets/
jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/JobSearch/PowerSearch.aspx?rad=5&rad_units=miles&pp=25&sort=rv.dt.di&vw=b&re=134&setype=2&tjt=&where=Ludlow&q=
zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/41210559
express.co.uk/news/world/701593/Outrage-Muslim-cleric-advises-Putin-demands-women-undergo-genital-mutilation
express.co.uk/news/world/701847/Strasbourg-stabbing-Hasidic-Jew-knifed-attacker-France
express.co.uk/news/world/701700/Italian-referendum-triggers-SHOCK-ALARMS-USA-Europe
express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS
express.co.uk/news/world/701798/BBC-office-closed-evacuated-security-incident-tube-White-City
express.co.uk/news/world/701894/eu-tribunal-juncker-merkel-Muriel-Muyres
eutribunal.com/
twitter.com/britainelects/status/766612230217560064
twitter.com/RyanPHoey
alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/06/cathedral-princess-on-wrong-side-of.html
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/zoo-blamed-harambe-gorillas-death-8099162
standard.co.uk/news/politics/britain-first-activists-banned-from-entering-all-mosques-in-england-and-wales-a3324166.html
standard.co.uk/news/world/british-citizen-scott-richards-arrested-in-dubai-after-calling-for-help-for-refugees-a3324351.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/kingston-council-slammed-for-disgusting-unprotected-sex-poster-a3324451.html
standard.co.uk/news/world/worlds-most-liveable-cities-revealed-and-london-doesnt-make-the-top-50-a3324336.html
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=735242186&oldid=735229237
twitter.com/WhitehallEdits/status/766621467110957056
girlscv.com/Gallery/6104620/curvy_redhead_godess
bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36777098
twitter.com/AndrewBloch/status/745673934415216640
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4ygyua/i_was_assaulted_during_my_massage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOR DEPRESSION

You ok lad?

Was just about to write one up, lad.

Morning News

Was TV presenter fired over 'gay row' with class warrior? Sky News host Mark Longhurst leaves the channel two months after clash with activist Owen Jones during newspaper review
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3748124/Was-TV-presenter-fired-gay-row-class-warrior-Sky-News-host-Mark-Longhurst-leaves-channel-two-months-clash-activist-Owen-Jones-newspaper-review.html

Meet the former Queen's Own Highlander fighting IS with the Kurdish troops
express.co.uk/life-style/life/699792/Queen-s-Own-Highlander-Allan-Duncan-fight-ISIS-Peshmerga-Kurdish-Briton

REVEALED: How UK's EU 'friends' plotting to convince banks to ditch London for Frankfurt
express.co.uk/news/world/701710/Frankfurt-plans-convince-banks-ditch-Britain-for-Germany-post-Brexit

British drivers in Calais call for heightened security following violent migrant attacks
express.co.uk/news/uk/701692/british-drivers-call-more-security-calais-violent-attack-migrants-french-military-hookem

UKIP's Lisa Duffy says donor Arron Banks using party as 'puppet'
bbc.co.uk/news/37116098

Team GB warns Leave.EU over image use
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37116107

sorry for stealing your thread, LADDY

Tripfags are truly insufferable

Synagogue ruins discovered in Israel CONFIRM Jesus story in New Testament is true
express.co.uk/news/science/701146/Synagogue-ruins-Israel-CONFIRM-Jesus-story-New-Testament

Thank you for a non D&C thread. Was hoping for a Wew's addition tbh.

Is the big debate tonight or next Friday?

What big debate lad?

Yeah lad, got some bloody spiced porridge and a cuppa. Just mulling over some mistakes i've made in my life tbh. I'll be okay.

>tfw no qt 18 yo blonde gf

I guess there's nothing wrong with liking milfs

Wew's is taking on Gordon in the biggest title fight of the summer.

Oh yeah, can't be arsed with that shite.

He's going to get absolutely clobbered, the smelly sack of shit.

Odds they end up together are quite high I would have thought.

Thanks for the reminder, Wews

Gordo has gotten popular to make fun of now and everyone wants him on their show tbh, kind of regret all the attention we gave him, hes gotten what he wants.

Good video of the statue of Jesus opening it's eyes….lel

At least there's a slim chance he'll be redpilled when he's actually being talked to by another human rather than reading text

Best tripfag in thread tbh lad

Or he'll just start screaming and throwing a temper tantrum.

This is literally nothing.

All it confirms is that Jews lived in Galilee and had synagogues

I don't think Gordon has ever taken part in a debate before, he just talks to himself. He will be slugged in the opening moments start panicking. Delicious.

This moment is his one singular (and quite frankly miraculous) opportunity to gain some momentum. No not as a left wing philosopher but rather a lolcow, he knows this but doesn't have to admit it to himself.

If he wants that £150 a month Patreon money to spend on Dr Who toys a Lego minifigs then he needs to put himself out there.

He's a lolcow. The only people who pay him any attention are the people he claims to despise and he has no choice but to embrace them otherwise he will have nothing.

I'm glad he has been memed into prominence, it will be one hell of a ride and my previous lolcow has dried up.

It's going to be so interesting seeing how he interacts with others tbh

Who was your previous cow?
CWC?

has become popular*
Happy lad, I'm still waking up.

The article doesn't specify how it confirms the NT at all, all it confirms is that kikes will be kikes.

/s-s-spooky/

Seasidemark, a lesser known and somewhat niche lolcow but a real force of nature.

I don't think he can be redpilled. Gordon is the sort of faggot that if you gave him clear and concise instructions, along with a demonstration he would still fuck up even a simple task. You will meet these people all through your life. You will pay for them via taxes all through your life too.
These fuckers need ignoring.

there it is

christians already knew that Jesus preached in galilee tbh

were they successful?
is the country like how they envisaged?

It confirms Holocaust
archive.is/TT42F

…fucking good at surviving despite all the fucking Holocausts
…the Jews sure give Ray Mears a run for his money

I'm meeting her tonight lads.

How did it go the other day?

Daily reminder that holocaust denial is legal in Britain.

Lad, I missed your update yesterday.

How did the date go? Some Anons said you got laid.

It never happened. Ever
NEVER FORGET

it went well, mission accomplished

[x] kissing
[x] getting laid

all in one amazing night!

Surely the the truth holds up to scrutiny?

Gratz lad

Good on you lad. Just remember to not get too attached to one girl straight away and you'll be fine

Wew, nice one lad.

Denial isn't scrutiny though As many Jews as you like can check the record, and correct it, IF required.

Nice one mate

Night tube start date, map, lines and times – everything you need to know
archive.is/tWf5R

Cheers. Thank you for supporting me. I keep your advice in mind. She isn't a wife material, but it feels good now.

How do you get a younger gf, lads?

What problem's will it solve?

Keep on trying. Works for me. Spread your net far and wide.

Correcting the record or saying it wasn't as bad as they say it was is seen as denial I'm pretty sure

No thanks SA, I prefer not being shanked.

Not having to try and work out how night-buses work when you're tipsy after a night out
t.londonistani

Mostly it means normies will be able to stay out 'til their no longer able to funcion.

It'd be rather decent for people like me if the service covered more of the line; some of my 6am call times are nigh impossible to reach via public transport, and this would help immensely.

It's going to be m e s s y

This; all it does is encourage long nights of drinking.

I'm pretty sure it is a all about party all night.

We should have spread CTR is an organization dedicated to stopping false reparations. It would have been fun to watch less savvy tribe members go on full attack.

Honestly, however bad they are they can't be shittier than night-buses

Fucking roaring
We need to gas the left in it's entirety
twitter.com/owensmith2016/status/766337161624977412

Khan can send some of his sha.. morality wardens underground to ensure people behave themselves.

a bit vague tbh m8

Niggers will be hunting in packs and Pakis will be out in force for a bit of free rape

RWDS WHEN?

Why is MW such a bloated fuck. He used to be a better looking faggot. Does he not run? Can't is stumpy legs accelerate the mound of fat anymore?

Night buses are gruesome.

So glad I didn't move to London.

His GILF gf has been feeding him up.

The poor man lives his entire life with a biscuit tin thrusted in his face, of course he's putting on weight tbh.

If you ask a 1,000 girls for a date how many positives will you get? Numbers plus continuous improvement cycle.

also get >>>/fit/

gilf?

decades of all that sugary coke crap can't be helping

granny I'd love to fuck

Wew's is in a relationship with a saucy granny, lad.

really? any pics of Woe's granny?

Wow… just wow… I can't even

Is he shaggin the cunt or is he just living with his own granny?

An old cooch, lad.

Is he still dumb enough to drink that disgusting sugar and aspartame pisswater? I quit eating suggary shit besides fruits, some chocolate with fructose and making my own pastries with honey about two years ago. It's disgusting stuff and getting rid of it only helped me think/live for the better.

I don't think so. She took the picture of him eating that salad which is nocking about. I believe that was one of their first dates hence he is looking so cheeky.

They went away on holiday together (her treat) but he went silent for that period rather than posting pics/ videos.

DEAR VLADIMIR. PLEASE ASSASSINATE SOROS AND HIS ENTIRE BLOODLINE, THERE'S A GOOD VLAD!
EU Elections: Soros Foundation Spent $6 Million to Destroy Populism
breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/eu-elections-soros-populism/

God lads, why is it impossible for yanks to realise that Jews are a generally malign influence and should leave our countries, without thinking that literally everything in the world is a Jewish plot

Working well kek

I don't think they live together. I think he lives with his Dad.

There's an auld saying in Scotchland : "Ye cannae stumpy the plumpy"

Because they're yanks, lad.

Read Persuasion books because you're most likely an autistic fuck or without enough social experience to be able to wing it (Robert B. Cialdini's Persuasion is surprisingly good), take what you will from Scott Adam's Persuasion list:
>blog.dilbert.com/post/129784168866/the-persuasion-reading-list
After that it's just a matter of being open, friendly, interesting and, most importantly, talking to lots of women. Every attempt is training yourself. I used to be real obsessed with getting a gf and improving myself, literally took most opportunities I could to talk to chicks, get numbers. After the my second relationship the obsessiveness is over and I'm in pure personal development mode. Do what you have to and learn from it all, lad.

But how do we know she is a granny?

HOW??

Good advice. Thanks!

Not really that autistic, I've had girlfriends before but they've always been older or the same age as me rather than a couple of years younger

Now I think the jews control a lot of things as much as the next guy, but come the fuck on, the jews were betting on remain big time.

“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”― Warren Buffett

“We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” -James Paul Warburg, whose family co-founded the Federal Reserve – while speaking before the United States Senate, February 17, 1950

Jews are powerful, but they aren't this powerful.

The younger you go, the more good looks, money and and charm will help you, because the younger ones know you're just an old fuck looking to score. The gameplan is the same - talk to them until you find one, but realize that if you've got nothing special going for yourself, your unlikely to find one interested in you and not a younger, better man.

We're all learning, we're all gonna make it.

What we know is that she is a minimum 20(o possibly 30) years his senior and that is all we know.

He has kept very tight lipped about it.

JEWS FEAR THE GAS

What!!!??? Woes was so desperate for some affection??? The mind boggles.

A few Jews supported leave Richard Desmond most didn't.

As disproportionately powerful as they are, they're just people; not some sort of omniscient demonic entity.

Lad, you were going to go after Ms Greasy a few threads back.

Do you think we should be more involved in the local community?

They aren't?

Holla Forums wouldn't lie to me, lad.

Yes, Joe. That's how the BNP made gains back in the 00's

Definitely lad, especially if you're in a more rural area.
Sod being more active in allahuackbahcentral, though.

Of course. The only way to make the world better is to inform everyone around you and eventually influence the politics. Another reason persuasion books will come in handy.

No, lad. But I would say that if I was a Jewish shill, wouldn't I?

True true, but she was 10 years my senior maximum. Not 20 or 30.

Don't tell the yanks that, they'll blow their shit

I can already smell the sweat, hear the huffing and puffing as they desperately type as fast as they can.

Omniscient, no, but demonic entity they most certainly are.

I have a family member who was a local councillor.

He was able to bring some quite significant projects to fruition tbh.

Exceptions prove the rule. The mass of jews are just ethnocentric lefty cunts. Some of them are high-octane Moloch worshipping globalists bent on total control, and some are normal kike-lites integrated in their local communities, identifying themselves less with the mass jews or the elite jews. It is, what it is.

user yesterday and his company story got me thinking (removing POC from night shifts). Why not replicate it at the local level.

Imagine a town run by the all White councilors for the benefit of our race.

Yes. Yes you would.

Going on a lads holiday to Spain, £5 says it will be shit.

Become a councilor before Mahmood does.

Magaloof?

I agree with this to an extent, it's the same with sweets, it allows them to be more respectful of it and learn more control as opposed to letting them go wild in secret or as soon as they hit legal age. It won't be seen as edgy or cool if they're accustomed to it.
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/family-with-18-children-to-have-one-more-a6823146.html

Be parents to your children, not nannies. They're too coddled, frightened and detached from their families which is why social services and the marxist schools have such a say and influence in childrens lives rather than their families.

>first link beacouncillor.co.uk/rotherham/
Is this a fucking joke.

How did you guess

Jesus get ready for rapist dindus pinning young girls down after a nightout

Eh what did he say exactly?

OWEN IS SUCH A FUCKING NONCE

THE PRESENTER IS READING THE FUCKING PAPERS

Were Reckless and Nigel the only ones who've openly acknowledged Rotherham? It really makes me fucking angry.

Yeah I mean, in theory.

You have to bare in mind that you aren't the first to have this idea. If you live in a "multi racial" area then you WILL be up against other races doing the exact same thing (without any obstacles on their way AND additional tax payer money to help them in their goals).

Also, you will have very limited power. Everything needs approving. You may for example spend years planning something to benefit your fellow natives only to have it taken away from you and have it assigned over to various invader/ meme gender groups etc.

That isn't to say it isn't worth doing. You will need to set realistic goals and be smart.

GCHQ here lad

Do you remember the Magaluf Girl?

liveleak.com/view?i=9f2_1404485524&use_old_player=0

Lad, what!!

reality check - no white men allowed

>"ISOLATED INCIDENT!"
>"RELIGION OF PEACE!"
>"YOU'RE ALL JUST BIGOTS!"
>"ALL MEN RAPE!"

He did one fifth of bugger-all, and now he's lost his job.

who are your favourite GILFS lads?

Would you rather wife:
a, this girl
b, a woman who had ONCE slept with a civic lad sikh

Ginnie

She thought she was winning a holiday, lel

eww neither

she's a GGILF

You have to, lad. The breeding camp guard is making you pick

THE WOMB IS A TIME BOMB
IF I AIN'T GOT TIME TO DEFUSE IT AFTER A FEW YEARS OF DINING AND DICKING
I AIN'T INTERESTED

£5 says it will be like this
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/764899166929682432

This is the kind of thing which makes faggot haters and racists out of normies, especially when they learn the underpinnings of political correctness.

Her leave HM out of this

Is that BBC doc about Powell pozzed or not?

Playing devil's advocate, is this an accomplishment or a degenerate act that, judging from the high fives you've received, sits perfectly well with your peers?

Option B is out of the question.
I would rather abstain that choose A.

Trips. God save the Queen!

It's pretty degenerate. I'm aware of this.

Melania, but she is married to the Emperor Trump and I respect his choice.

She is going to make such a mesmerising First Lady.

I'm sure there's more but I'm not going to torture myself

it's the little things

Not gonna lie, her face looks like it would be solid from botox and plastic surgery.

You've given up on the trip?

oops
i take it off when i comment out of britpol

Is that what you call your bag lad?

A gorillion times better than the last one.

THE WOMB IS A TOMB IF IT'S OLDER THAN 27 TBH

wew

How bad was it lad?

What did you post?

Can someone call Wew's and ask him if he is sparring with Gordon tonight?

Someone must have him on Skype.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/766246213079498752

what did he mean by this?

…and (((Billy Joel)))

Is it true, lads?

He will cause tonnes of liberal butthurt all by himself.

sage

OUT! OUT! OUT!

Really makes you think

r8

Smells salty lad.

We are all fellow Englishmen, but you are lost because you follow blind leaders.

But, Farage is here now.

They can fire their buzzwords from atop babel, but they will never strike England.

heh/10. Where is this from?

Fucking spazmoids tbh.

wew lad Jerycuck/yank butthurt

What the fuck?

They're putting them into leadership positions.

This stuff makes me feel physically sick.

The media is a sickness

are you off out into the countryside?

ever feel like you're literally rotting away?

I may have gone to a more woodland area, but this weather has sortof buggered that up.

THE DIVINITIES OF WHITES

HAHAHAHA

I just made them. It's the pic of that Syrian kid that got REKT

I like the theme of taking safe normie black people style humor and making it into Holla Forums humor.

I think hes making fun of the way the media hates him "unpopular overseas but successful", bit like Brexit with lefties. fuck knows tbh

Wew lad

jesus christ lad

going to pull it out of the bag against all expectations and against the establishment agenda

Are continentals and Clapistanis that gormless to the extent they believe "civic" is a serious meme? Genuine question, chaps.

I do love it, but drizzly and overcast buggers up the natural summer lighting which would be lovely.

Of course, lad.

Kill yourself

poe's law tbh

fucking a pole is exactly the same as fucking an abbo right?

Lads the bareback brotherhood have serious gains tbh.

Not sure if we'll be able to defeat them tbf.

Poz loads for the white race seems inescapable.

It isn't. Slavs are White. They aren't us, but they are White.

Yes. They actually think we are civic nationalists who love
BASED BRITISH ASHKENAZIS

Not wanting to be hypercritical, I was once very promiscuous but a total inadequate at navigating a relationship. Fucking women was easy, but the rest of the package was beyond me and still is. I wished I'd learned to how to be with a woman rather than just on top of her. Now I'm just a sad old git waiting for the reaper to put me out of my misery.

Keep doing that, it makes for powerful stuff. And if some normalfags see this, all the better - like fighting on their own land with our weapons.

FUCK HAVING LAW AND BORDERS AND SHIT

I bet the mental image of this kid is in the head of every "refugees welcome" crowd.

For every one kid that comes in 200 sex pests will too, but they ignore that.

Any tips to avoid your pitfalls?

Had to turn it off after 2 minutes.

REEEEEEEEEE

True enough lad.

Seems like cardio would be better for any happenings.

They're pushing it hard, the BBC has had it plastered on every news, morning and evening show that they can stuff it into.

/fit/ heaven

What language is it? Definitely not Swedish.

morelike 10,000
You seen this yet, lad? They're really going all-out with shilling it.

fml

It takes more than 2 seconds to understand that it's a joke. Anyone who glances at the thread and can't be assed to understand context will always huff and puff like it's meant to be serious. It's as if Civic wasn't used to counter shitposting, but when the topic comes up seriously, everyone's telling the retard to fuck off.

totally coincidental with the obnoxious random guy in the park story as well

Yeah, love, you fucking watch me.

wew

Niggers gonna nig

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/766247455948177409

wow, that video is powerful

OPEN THE BORDERS

She's really trying to get higher up isn't she?

I couldn't watch that shit. As soon as she started fake sobbing, I closed it. Of course they're gonna try and use every goddamn emotion the aryans feel against us. Fuck them, they can rot in hell. They deserve every evil that will fall upon them a thousand times.

Nice straw man cunt. They clearly aren't, beither are they English. You know, Anglo, you turd.

I didn't know that anyone could be this much of a cuck

Mongol mix is white now?

We should be ashamed tbh. We all allowed Rotherham to happen, even if we had no idea it was happening, and were living on the other side of the country at the time. all of the Yanks on Holla Forums are out patroling the streets whenever their nogs riot. What's our excuse?

how did they go from this

I wish people didn't listen and believe everything they hear

Hating English master race

can someone post the Owen Jones nodding WebM pls

Thanks!

In retrospect I should've recognized that screwing women was just an esteem booster and I ought to have done other more noble things to win approval. Building character should have beer my priority and surely the rest would've followed–a loving wife, children. Work on your base, do manly stuff, or you'll end up an eternal adolescent like me.

He looks like Kratos now. All the other kids will be mad jelous.

wat

to a nation of cucks

Their police are okay with armed men sitting on their porches protecting their families.

Our police moved in on the whites of Eltham when they started forming up, during the 2011 riots, while doing nothing against the Bangladeshis who were doing the same thing in their area.

UNTIL the general population is, like the Northern Irish Catholics, okay with the police being seen as legitimate targets because they protect "The Other", going brownshirt is a fail.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

Honestly stop with this shit.

I seriously suspect some of you are fine with Eastern European mass migration if it means you get your dick wet.

It's the fucking death of this country.

He did WHAT!

east slavs do have asian admixture (asian = red in pic)

just not a lot

Welsh people look a bit like Jews, doesn't mean they're related

my story is that until very recent I was a kissless virgin who got /fit/

Good advice. Thanks!

m8 women are whores because they're allowed to get away with it

Non-whites are allowed to have a sense of ethnic identity, they are allowed to form "communities", they are allowed to hire people only from their ethnic background, to insist their children marry people from their tribe.

Whites aren't allowed any of this. Whites aren't allowed to be racially conscious. Whites are permitted to live with other whites, but not explicity for the reason that they are white, and only if you have enough money and your class/status is high enough. Whites aren't allowed to view everything through a racial lense.

Cultural Marxism has designated non-whites are oppressed and Whites as the oppressor class.

Vid related

I'm not wrong either way still

ISN'T IT GREAT THE THINGS WE CAN ACHIEVE WHEN WE MIX EUROPEANS UP AND CALL THEM WHITE?

t. Yank

Two entirely different groups.

They're supposed to be one of the lost tribes of Israel

Why is Daffy Duck a fat retard in the remake?

check em

Are you thick?

It was an analogy to illustrate the point that even though two groups might be similar phenotypically, they're not necessarily genotypically closely related

HAHAHAHA

HOW MANY MORE TIMES

Who is the best Vocaloid and why is it GUMI?

Except slavs do have asian in them, see you thick cunt.

thats haram lad

Don't fall for the White meme lads.

There are plenty of "whites" that need to be erased.

WN is rule by mob

It is not the way forward

Doesn't change what i just said lad, I'm not going to use the guardian to represent the average English person, so why use the national to represent a Scot, the paper that supports an independent Scotland, yet us voting to stay in.

The same trick like last year.

That shows that Scotland is a cucked anomaly in GB, lad.

twitter.com/VictoriaLIVE/status/766570235491004416

All true but in doing so all that has been achieved is the awakening of racial awareness in Whites.

Cultural Marxism and its attack on White people has already started to backfire. Other races are much quicker to react to threats because they are aware of their inherent weakness, we are biding our time not only because of the propaganda we have been poisoned with but because we are the dominant race on this planet.

We will win and the world will be a better place for it. As the alpha race we are doing the world a great disservice by allowing less capable races try and stand on their own two feet. It's a total mess.

Based on the last 2 referendum lad, I'd sday its the government thats cucked and not the Scottish people, much like Britain as a whole.

voting to stay in…. in to what?

Britain?

Why isn't anyone calling her out? She isn't a fucking expert on jack shit other than having to wear a head scarf otherwise her brothers will beat her to death.

Ergh

This has to be a joke

No-one can be this autistic

So good that I get all my news from Holla Forums

BBC is cancer.

Perhaps. But there seems to be very, very little vocal opposition to niggers in Scotland, though that may be because you have fewer of them. Nonetheless, the cuckland meme is a funny one.

she seems amused by the incident
maybe just excited for appearing on television

It's more just use not having much immigration, we're still 97% white British, most Scots are very racist, just more quiet about it tbh. why when ever we do the scotbashing episode, do you lads never mention blair?

I'm fucking sick of hearing about these ragheads.

Britain has its own problems that it continuously ignores and in order to distract itself from its own obvious failing we focus on "the other".

"If I concentrate on muslims/gay/blacks/flavour ofthemonthvictim it won't matter if I'm a shit person".

not if you live here
cryingtearsofragewojak.png

We prefer not to utter Charles Lyndon's name, here.

Kek lad

test

THE FUTURE YOU CHOOSE

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-37118850

What did he do again?

Where'd the sun go, lads? It's positively Scottish down here in Sussex. Feels bad.

Think we traded places, clear skies up here lad.

It's actually up here in Scotland.

:^)

Good song tbh better not support hibs lad

Accused of rape but was cleared.

Police still require 24 hour notice before he has sex.

It's fucking mental how no Lawyer is fighting this pro bono.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nah lad.

Refugees welcome
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/766239099963465728

Landahn
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/765838941522169856

not Pro Boner..

The rest of Holla Forums outside Brit/pol/ is pretty shit tbh. The last good thread I read was the screengrabs thread (and the Soros leaks but it's a rolling sticky so I don't feel like it counts).

The rest is just autistic shit without the slightest sense of humour about it

Ah yes the old guilty until proven innocent and even if you are you're already ruined.

Why does brit/pol/ get butthurt at the fact that it's now hated by the entire board?

It's Pepe!

TOO RACIST FOR Holla Forums

We do?

If we are hated it's because we're the most successful.

BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT

Even Trump is trying to cash in on Brexit. It really shook the whole world.

Scots ought to arrange coach tours of Birmingham and London to view and reflect upon their future.

We literally don't notice or care. Get out.

It's just funny tbh, it brings out the true autists like

I don't even have anything against non-British Europeans.

Kek
Children of Men themes

not bothered tbh, I think they have good reason

HULLO
Gets pretty good around the 5 min mark.

God i hate that video,
BUT WHAT ABOUT THE VICTIM, SEND THE PERSON TO PRISON EVEN FI THEY DONT DO IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

checked

It's not a fucking comedy site
Why don't people learn to differentiate in between boards and treat them accordingly instead of behaving like a pack of fucking niggers
Holla Forums is the only board that gets shilled constantly due to the fact it's ideas are dangerous
tbh most posts in here could be made on >>>/politics/ or >>>Holla Forums etc
i.e. Gordon and "How do I get a girls lads" shite

AMERICA, AMERICA GOD SHED HIS GRACE ON THEE!!

humourless twats dont have the social skills or charisma to affect the real world lad
gordo is a pet project atm just wait and see

I was really, really close to responding earnestly to this then I recognised who you are. Not getting into it lad, Kraut/pol/ is right down there.

Don't care because I have thicker skin.

independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-latest-public-borrowing-worse-than-expected-in-wake-of-referendum-vote-a7198671.html

You're a thick cunt tbh lad

Holla Forums is /mlp/ with Hitler instead of Fluffy Bluebell or whatever.
Only Brit/pol/is good.

God sent ISIS tbh lads.

NEVER EVER

ftfy

I wish Hulk Hogan would go on to sue the rest of these "news" outlets.

About 90% of the posts on the rest of Holla Forums are predictable or nonsense.

There are decent OPs who post about news, but then no-one actually reads the article before commenting.

Endless infighting threads (x is a faggot enabler, y is infiltrated by Jews, the alt-right is Z)

Endless accusations that everyone is a Jewish shill

I guess some of the leak threads are good though

SOMETIME EVER
😉

Why are you doing this m8?

This is what happens to degenerates m8. Don't let them catch you
liveleak.com/view?i=26d_1395511380

this is the mindset of about 30 million women in the UK

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Holla Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Holla Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place…. this place has a lot to offer… heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it

That's a great suggestion.

I'm a bit suspicious of him.

America isn't blessed by God. You rebelled against the King, God's anointed.

The (((Hollywood))) execs are making Spider-man's red head love interest a PoC in the new Spiderman Film

Could you guys please spread pics (more located on thread link) on social media with the hashtags #maryjane and #Zendaya
thanks anons.
P.S. let me know when you see the two odd ones out

P.P.S. In B4 NYPA

8ch.net/pol/res/7175730.html#7179799

Beach wog was soon forgotten about wasn't he? I hate the masses and the media. Phony outrage.

Yankees are the fucking worst.

For what reasons?

Hook line and stinker

nope

Lad they've been like this for years, its a dying industry and they're trying ti survive by pandering to marxists, not realising they don;t buy or read the comics.

lol u got me gud

AND I DON'T MEAN GOING TO FIGHT FOR SOME SHITSKIN SECULARISTS

NEVER EVER TBH LAD

lol i was jst pretneding xDDDD

Getting slightly worried tbh

So good news about the UKIP leadership contest, Diane James (The remaining Faragist) is setting herself as the candidate to bring order to UKIP and destroy the plotters that are bringing it down.

order-order.com/2016/08/19/diane-james-vows-sack-ukip-plotters/

Its likely she'll win considering this'll galvanise any remaining former-Woolfe supporters who were pissed at what the NEC did. So hopefully she can exist as an ok caretaker for the party in the meantime.

I posted my work on halfcuck Holla Forums because I figured those niggers would eat it up.

I'd say about half of them responded with essentially "What how is the video propaganda? You're disgusting loser, that's a kid. Fucking scum"

4chan has been shit for awhile, I just didn't realize HOW shit it's become. Wew.

Good.

I preferred Etheridge, but him getting caught shagging about makes him impossible to support.

NEW ALBUM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Stand_(Sabaton_album)

42E3F23EE3633C52538C84A9DB3B6BF3B3539991

Holla Forums is literally reddit now isn't it?

The arsehole of the interne thas been pozzed.

Jesus christ, its no longer edge lord on that board?

Hehehehe

Silly auslanders

good OC
saved

Interesting

tbf anyone is better than Duffy. To me Diane is just the vehicle to keep UKIP under control of the Farage/Banks faction, capitalise on the EGM (which despite the lack of news about it seems to be trotting along nicely in the background) and destroy the power of the NEC.

(checked)
no truer statement tbh lad
Holla Forums was always cancer but now it has AIDS

Dunno how i missed Rorke's drift, embarrassed tbh.

i only listen to this tbh

Who'd have thunk it.

That one actually isn't mine but it was definitely the best thing posted in that thread.

I think only 6 people contributed in a thread with 300+ replies.

Do they not get bored?

Think you forgot some songs lad.

kek
telegraph.co.uk/olympics/2016/08/18/eu-puts-itself-at-the-top-of-rio-olympics-medal-table/

mainstream == we want to feel comfortable

REEEEEE

This kid isn't even dead. They're going to have to do better than that.

If you take us out they do really shit, fucking continentals stealing our thunder yet again.

NO THE EU DIDN'T WANT TO BE A COUNTRY WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THIS IS JUST A JOKE

==BASED== Forefather

The Olympics is a fucking cuckfest.

Have you seen all the blacks and half castes we have on "our team".

because EU can enter 28 x as many athletes

GET THE FUCK OUT

theguardian.com/sport/2015/feb/20/mo-farah-andy-vernon-athletics-european-championships-zurich

Sports are fucking cancer.

winterfylleth is also good

This was always my biggest gripe with the EU in the lead up to the Referendum. The vast majority of people who voted to remain, who were remain supporters, have no fucking idea that the EU legitimately wanted to become a Superstate. There was the rulling batshit globalist core of people who wanted a Superstate who really had influence and controlled the EU, not the soft remainers who 'oh I want to stay in because I'm scared of my job prospercts'.

But the fact is, most people who voted to remain do not understand that it wasn't a vote for status quo, no the EU would intensify integration and we wouldn't be able to stay as a little jolly island off the continent for very long.

meh this doesn't bother me
the event itself bothers me

I wonder how many people I will kill if I have a shrunken headed zika baby because someone brings the disease back with them

thank God we're getting out

Holla Forums on 4cuck has been leftist for a fucking while tbh lad

It's where Corbynfags, Berniecucks and unironic Marxists go to post about "LE MEMES XD" and "OMG VAPORWAVE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KOOL AND UNDERGROUND"

I'm related to some of those faggots as well

might fucking Kek
literally they are including us in it
take us out and they'd be below Japan

Bit too screamy for my liking, lad. Don't mind them, though.

Skyclad are good, shame they turned out to be a bunch of left-wing SJW cunts.

reeeeEEEEEEE

So you aren't bothered about xenos being praised as British?

They do get a bit boring if you're listening for 10 hours straight.

brit/pol theme song

I've never been to 4chan since the 2014 exodus

I mean, literally all of their songs are about some obscure battle. Don't they get fucking bored singing about the same bloody topic?

i did mention this to remain supporters and the response was

They could rename teamGB as team Refugee and I wouldn't care.
It's the olympics. who gives a fuck

There is plenty of battles to sing about. Every battle is different lad.

You are a thick cunt aren't you.

Then and now

#MaryJane #Zendaya #SpiderManHomecoming

Like i said before

Fucking laughing
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/766561669170421761

Look! You can become a fucking cop in Germany without being German. I suppose you can here as well. What a fucking joke
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.merkur.de/bayern/bayern-migranten-sollen-polizei-werbekampagne-innenministerium-meta-6427275.html

is that pic real?

Lets not comment on anything then lad and just shut down the board eh?

WeW

aaahh…memories

GUTEN ABEND ANTI-WHITE SCUM, ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF DRESDEN AGAIN?

MY PREUßEN BLOOD CRIES OUT FOR VENGEANCE AGAINST ANGLOKIKES

I'M SAYING YOU'VE NOT REPLIED TO MY FIRST COMMENT.
YOU ABSOLUTE DAFTIE

close…

Idiot, take a fucking first aid course.

Wtf is he doing there?

Thwarting the alt right.

You can tell they're a bit said that A) The Kids not dead and B) His parents are alive

Then and Now

The changing face of comics - pt 3 of 4

Have you posted this on 4cuck Holla Forums?

It was pretty good

It is indeed

Top kek lad

Where were you when you found out you were on a controlled op board?

I don't thing 4cuck allows this image size lad

Social signalling, not even once.

People will just stop buying comics.

All the best characters have been produced.

Nothing of value was lost.

Oh wow. He's wearing a Catdog t-shirt. I haven't thought about Catdog in years. Really makes you think. About Catdog.

How Ludlow is 100% Muslim free zone?

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ukip-youth-trade-islamophobic-anti-semitic-and-homophobic-facbook_uk_57b5db59e4b026af7c4cf56a

Bois…

been listening to that album recently, being a lefty environmentalist in the 80s was quite a different thing from now so I don't blame them

The lads in their hundreds to Ludlow come in for the fair,
There's men from the barn and the forge and the mill and the fold,
The lads for the girls and the lads for the liquor are there,
And there with the rest are the lads that will never be old.

Calais mayor says migrant violence OUT OF CONTROL as UK truckers urge troops on streets
tundratabloids.com/2016/08/france-calais-mayaor-says-migrant-violence-out-of-control-truckers-urge-troops-to-take-streets/

Not sure I see the problem here… or is it being reported because it's news to these people?

We've infiltrated

But they already have had, its a dying industry. The reason they are doing this is too appeal to cultural marxists and the like, but much like video games, they don't realise they won't actually buy the comics.

Yes, mean names is the real problem not rape, crime, undercut wages, green land being built on, strained public services and terrorism.

I want to live somewhere like that.. but where are the jobs?

There's chaps from the town and the field and the till and the cart,
And many to count are the stalwart, and many the brave,
And many the handsome of face and the handsome of heart,
And few that will carry their looks or their truth to the grave.

My favorite video of Sam's is the one where he talks to the art students.

I love when he brings up the image showing SAT scores of different racial demographics and blames his "Asian supremacist assistant" for putting that in there. kek

can you find that video?

Quite a bit in services

jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/JobSearch/PowerSearch.aspx?rad=5&rad_units=miles&pp=25&sort=rv.dt.di&vw=b&re=134&setype=2&tjt=&where=Ludlow&q=

The comics industry is infested by SJWs, yes. But they are pressing ahead too far too fast at the moment. This is the perfect time get the white character replacement info out there.

Subtle questions like, "Why is Storm still black but they made Johnny Storm and kingpin and Jimmy Olsen white?"

FINAL ONE:

YI are still fucking cucks.

It's sweet justice

DELICIOUS

It's long as fuck, the whole thing is pretty much him shitting on college and art students.

There's another part where he shows a ton of images of classic European art and eventually he gets to little African clay sculptures that looks like dog shit and stops and says "this is African art… I think it's great. It's so awesome and that's not a joke, I mean it."

Wew

Even if you fix it lad, who the fuck is going to buy comics anymore, except nu-male cucks who are fine with the state its in already anyway. It's not dying because its SJW, its SJW becaise its dying and nobody buys comic books anymore.

The kicker is they don't even buy the comics or read them.

HOLY FUCK

iirc, she's actually half asian and half turkish

i always cringe so hard when he walks out in the wig. I can't watch pass that

??????

Why would you cringe lad? It's hilarious.

Sorry this is the final one

which asian
being half kabob is bad man

LMFAO DO THEY POST ON HERE

"frequently use the word cuck and faggot" ahahahaha

Just one year ago this cunt who i know irl was voting UKIP and saying how mass immigration has destroyed cities like London.
He got married last year in a church wedding, three months later he cheats on her with a paki/ muslim girl and all of a sudden he's the most virtue signalling cunt there is. Also he's got a little boy himself but cares more about cheating than he does the wife, who is now his ex and his little boy.
I've posted about him here before. I don't speak to him anymore not since I found out what he did, but this takes the bloody biscuit.

true, and property is not mega expensive zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/41210559

he sounds like absolute trash tbh lad

So they don't want to ever get a job in this country?

I'm glad the pointed out the particularly shocking comments with red underlines, so I knew which parts to be offended by. Thanks, mainstream media. You're always there for me.

Call him out.

Ask him if he's so concerned for the wellbeing of children why did he cheat of his wife and destroy his newly forming family.

I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE

TRS was right. Memes are the new propaganda for 21st C warfare.

I really want to bang a tree nymph tbh lads

They really don't think these things through do they?
Then whats the point of them moving here, how are they going to live, fucking lefties,

he literally had everything and threw it away to fuck a pajeet whore
ffs

He used to be a really nice, hard working guy, but either he's lied to me about who is really is or something else I don't know, but yeah he is trash now.
We grew up together, he's a family friend, although I don't personally talk to him anymore, he's friendly with my mother.

Yeah exactly lad, that's why I know it's ust virtue signally considering he cheated, separated and doesn't have anything to do with his own little boy. He got married in a church as well, and myself I'm deeply christian so that fact he's done what he's done pissed me off evven more so.

good on you for cutting him out

half flip and half turkish

CIVIC

They're called Dryads in Greek Mythology lad, there's some lewd mythology out there involving dryads tbh.

Fresh OC, lads

wait until Ludlow gets its first mosque

prices will plummet

WEW

Tbh lad I have a tonne of european pagan mythology fetishes i want to try
get a bit of a revivalist motif running

10/10 lad.

Fukken saved /10

10/10 Lad and Saved
and so fucking true

top kek

Lads.

Sometimes I think the left have won this battle because what you feel when you think of home is innate. Almost indescribable. It's hard to fight a battle of words with something that "just is".

Not sure if I'm explaining myself well. I guess that kind of proves my point though.

This land is ours. It belonged to our ancestors who fought, died, toiled and bled for it. They weren't handed it. They fought for it. Against the elements and against others. Europe is defined by Europeans. With each nation being defined by its own different community. Britain is defined by the British peoples and only the continued existence of these peoples will preserve their character.

TOP FUCKING BANTER

He LITERALLY WAS A WARLORD OF MARRIED 6 YEAR OLD

Laughed for 1 minute straight, thank you lad

KEK

find a nice girl and get her to do that for you, simple as

WHO MARRIED*

REEE CANT SPELL

I don't know how much you can call black Harvey Dent from the 1989 movie "now". Especially when he's been white in every appearence since then.

Probably not. Memes like 'cuck' have filtered down to the Milo-tier types by now, I see them being used by that sort a lot.

Love you SA, you glorious manlet.

Racist tbh lad. He married her at 6 but only deflowered her at 9. Smh at your lack of culture sensitivity.

working on it

kek

kek

absolute degenerate

I watched it. All images are from Holla Forums

Isn't Sam Hyde a famous terrorist or smth?

I'm 6'1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

express.co.uk/news/world/701593/Outrage-Muslim-cleric-advises-Putin-demands-women-undergo-genital-mutilation

express.co.uk/news/world/701847/Strasbourg-stabbing-Hasidic-Jew-knifed-attacker-France

express.co.uk/news/world/701700/Italian-referendum-triggers-SHOCK-ALARMS-USA-Europe

express.co.uk/news/world/701556/German-Asylum-seekers-refuse-to-work-insisting-We-are-Merkel-s-GUESTS

THE WORLD. IT'S FUCKING MELTING!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure lad, whatever you say.

Sam Al-Hayeed is a soldier of the caliphate that bathes in the blood of infidel babies tbh lad

I've really lost all care for this world and am content to just sit back and watch it burn.

WHAT IS BASED PUTIN GOING TO DO ABOUT THIS?

Prove I'm not you cheeky mug.

[tumbling down intensifies]

I know. I'm 6'7.

it goes under the rug like everything else

every time

WAKEY WAKEY YOU FUCKING BBC CUCKS!

BBC EVACUATED
express.co.uk/news/world/701798/BBC-office-closed-evacuated-security-incident-tube-White-City

Diana's my Greekfu tbh

That's exactly what a man under 6'1 would say m80

I didn't realise they still used that office, I thought they'd completely moved over to their new one.

Who posted that link about a fair amount of Thugi's actually being Muslims?

saved

Let it burn

Based Cloggie

Dutchman vows to destroy EU and prosecute them all
express.co.uk/news/world/701894/eu-tribunal-juncker-merkel-Muriel-Muyres

eutribunal.com/

THE EUROPEAN UNION TRIBUNAL

To document, track and prosecute individuals who claimed responsibility in governmental and public service during the illegal existence of the European Union in Europe. Responsible for concluding false tax money transfers, illegal agreements and treaties. Installing oppressive bureaucracy and legislation over the free people of Europe. Sacrificing lives and security to keep authority above freedom. Enriching themselves out of tax money and creating the burden of debt for next generations and children living in Europe

Thanks, lad only you lads understand the reasons why I have cut him out.

Artemis lad
though i wouldnt mind being the high priest of Diana
you received an annual stipend from the Roman state for it and all you had to do was win a fight to the death naked with a short sword vs the current high priest of Diana in her sacred grove

but they are so nice about the muslims

Why?

After my classical studies I've come to the conclusion that Greek and Roman Mythology is about 3d waifus.

Holla Forums is more moral that your former friend

Finally.

I can't wait that long lad

Why wasn't there a chimpout when that nigger footballer got tasered to death the other day?

Muzzies are well known for biting the hand that feeds them

I have a feeling it'll probably be in 2 years time tbh.

His dad sided with the cops basically

Could it be the BBC sees the writing on the wall and that we will be an islamic country by mid century. All this groveling is just to ensure they keep the license fee?

oh, based wog.

wew

At this point the BBC's licencing fee is essentially jizya tax

that and monster myths and hero stories

Couldn't have seen that coming.

qt

I might have been on Holla Forums too long but part of me thinks it's because the usual (((Instigators and Agitators))) of the race riots riots against police brutality of recent years decided now wasn't the best time for one. It wouldn't have surprised me if wogs had rioted over this one. They've chimped out over less.

Testing her loyalty. A proper wife would deal with it. She obviously freaked out.

How exactly is the writing on the wall?

The BBC could have opposed it but they actively encouraged it.

They've being doing this shit since the late 60's.

Look at the David Frost program ffs.

The only reason that the "writing is on the wall" is because the BBC and establishment decided it should be there.

They need to be erased.

I hope their new pets start attacking them soon.

"Escape to the Country" aka "White Flight" is said to be axed.

Is Nikki Chapman MILF?
Would you?

Man she has a big forehead.

I feel bad for her tbh. I bet 100%, she's the product of a single mother and has never known a father, or even positive male role model. It's sad really.

Looks like the Esoteric Trap is being groomed by the state

DAFTIE

This is okay lads. They're both white.

t. alt-right

I HOPE HE MEETS UP WITH MY DICK
GOBBLE GOBBLE WALCUCK
WORK THE BALLS AND STROKE THE SHAFT
etc

ONE MORE WHITE SOLDIER FOR THE RACE WAR

She's like a -5/10

I kek'd

No point doing it now when iphone 7 comes out next month

They could have opposed it but it would have cost them the license fee. I think they are amoral and will just do whatever it takes to continue to exist.

Never watched it but yes 100%

lol

WEW

Residents in Farnham formed their own political party and nearly won

This could be the way forward

twitter.com/britainelects/status/766612230217560064

good response

I think it is.

Small local parties made of local people.

The media can't cover lots of different small parties. They can't slander them in the same way.

What is the story with The London Forum?

HULLLLOOO man obviously thinks it is infiltrated but I have never heard him elaborate on the matter.

With No Survivors.

bit mean, lad

She's not talking to me now why are muslims so sensative

He did look like he needed a bath tbf.

Is that Paul Nuttall behind him?

I have no idea but E Michael Jones spoke there this year so it could be a bit fruity love jones though

l o c a l p o l i t i c s

The big anti-Jew march in London was organised by Jez

If Adam wants to associate himself with those kind of people then he is clearly crippled in mind as well as body.

10/10

Yeah, he used to be Bungle.

BASED JOE WAS RIGHT

DEATH TO THOSE WHO INSULT HULLOOO

Jez Turner does seem a bit dodgy. He doesn't seem stupid yet he does these retarded demos.

He's also ex military

jokes and banter are haram

SUPPOSE HE REACHED THIS DECISION BY TAKING BANTER LITERALLY. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER SUPPORTING ISRAEL. EVER

Fucking turbocuck nonce tbh

twitter.com/RyanPHoey

He was a guest on "Fash Britannia".
Next thing you now it was shoah'd.

wew

David Irving talked for them

wew

Always relevant

alternative-right.blogspot.com/2016/06/cathedral-princess-on-wrong-side-of.html

but all muslims are in need of a bath

PURE COINCIDENCE

JEZ TURNER DINDU NUFFIN

HE A GOOD BOI TRYNA SAVE THE WHITE RACE N SHEEEEEEEEEIT

Jerrycucks out tbh.

Farnham was never the sort of place that would vote Labour until Blair, the further left they go the less likely.

The residents nearly winning is definitely showing the way forward. The more they push big society, global gov, etc the more people want to meet on the village green and sort things out for themselves.

wew

He's like one of the unironic national civicists from cuckchan brit/pol/

What does Jez Turner do as his day job? That London forum can't pay a living wage can it.

checked, must be true

i know, she is married to an Englishman

He must have some online business just like me.

Can you be too THICC?

I think at that point she's fatt

ask him why isis and israel have never attacked each other

both seem healthy to me lads

So it is organized by a suspected informant/ full-blown agent of the state?

Have there been accusations of him using The London Forum itself as a means to access people of interest?

They have had some great speakers and I have enjoyed the content on their channel. The whole lingering accusation of treachery has left me uneasy though (as intended I suppose).

A certain dane wants to have a word with you lad

That's a fine buxom young woman.

Would marry/ 10.

she reminds me of my slav girl

Why doesn't he just get a job ffs?

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/zoo-blamed-harambe-gorillas-death-8099162

because he's an aristocrat of the soul

will probably die like it did too

She appears to be making an IED as well.
I like her.

lel
Britain First activists banned from entering all mosques in England and Wales
standard.co.uk/news/politics/britain-first-activists-banned-from-entering-all-mosques-in-england-and-wales-a3324166.html

lel
British citizen Scott Richards arrested in Dubai after calling for help for refugees
standard.co.uk/news/world/british-citizen-scott-richards-arrested-in-dubai-after-calling-for-help-for-refugees-a3324351.html

Kingston Council slammed for 'disgusting' unprotected sex poster
standard.co.uk/news/london/kingston-council-slammed-for-disgusting-unprotected-sex-poster-a3324451.html

Lads its been getting me down lately, we'll never ever have what our grandfathers had, even when we win the upcoming war. We can never have what they had.

It’s all up in the air at the moment, lad. We might end up with something better than they had or we might be dead by next week.

We will have something better lad.

for

Who is she?
She's fucking hot.
More pics appreciated tbh.

She has a cute nose.

World's most liveable cities revealed… and London doesn't make the top 50
standard.co.uk/news/world/worlds-most-liveable-cities-revealed-and-london-doesnt-make-the-top-50-a3324336.html
>“London's vibrancy and diversity make it a great destination but these are also factors that can weigh on liveability.
So basically, John, it's a shithole and is fucked because of "vibrancy" and "diversity"

I swear the next fucker I hear that says diversity or vibrancy will get knocked the fuck out
only joking GCHQ. I didn't say by me…I dindunuffin

That's great the poster.
They should do

You Popped a Pill
iN BrightoN
You woke UP on
CLAPham ComMON
It may be time to consider
YourselF POZZED

All I had, lad

Why do I find Jayda Fransen attractive? She should repulse me but I think she is hot.

smh

She's Jewish.

They aren't British, English, Welsh, or Scottish but they are definitely White.

I’m not saying London is a top 50 city to live in but neither do I agree with the data that is used to calculate those lists.

Look at the top 10, how many of those cities do we hear Holla Forumsacks complain about being in a state of rapid decline. Almost all of them.

Hamburg is in the top 10 for heavens sake!

Why

I think that robot is malfunctioning, lad.

She looks like an easy shag. Slutty women have a certain appeal

Edited from a Government computer
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?diff=735242186&oldid=735229237
twitter.com/WhitehallEdits/status/766621467110957056

kek

Don't know about him, he's cancer anyway though tbh

:(

Their 'outrage' actions and marches are always useless.

I know.
I travel and nowhere is liveable right now
Europe is a fucking mess. It's fine if you are in a rich area with a small population but as soon as you go near a big city it's fucked
I had to literally remove an African who was standing begging in the doorway of an office I was in. Then I had to go back in to wash my hands
Fucking utter trash the lot of them

IMMORALITY WARNING

girlscv.com/Gallery/6104620/curvy_redhead_godess

IMMORALITY WARNING

I went through some small towns in Eastern France recently and it was lovely tbh.

Hopefully most of the non-whites are just confined to big cities or a few specific towns

FUCKING YES

Kind of disgusting, lad. Please tell me you married her first.

Didn't ask for these feels tbh lads

No. I was a kissless virgin until very recent. Getting /fit/ and advice from Holla Forums on women actually worked.

They go to where the lefties and gibs are
You'll get fucked off in the countryside if you try that shit ANYWHERE in Britain or Europe

Based Islamic golden age

So does rohypnol
t. Mohammed Ben Migrant
LawyerDoctorEngineerMullah

lefties will probably believe this

I didn't mean yes, in a sweden yes way lad, congratulations. You gonna stick it in her bum?

Ah yes it wasn't a musketball and a cannonball. It fat and thin gays. Always hit the ground at the same time.

European cities are just done for, a lot of them anyway. They don’t police them, that is to say they don’t police the non-native strong holds that envelop a greater percentage of the cities year on year.

The 3rd world countries I have been to are safer to wander around than some European cities are today. Rape and chaos have become a part of day-to-day life in our countries.

WHY DID YOU THROW IT ALL AWAY

anal is degenerate

One pic o f a future allah ackbar boy, and the west is meant to open it's borders even more, completely forget about the terrorist attacks recently by muslim immigrants. Heh liberals are so weak.

I don't think i could watch it lad, it would just be masochism.

Find all her faults.

What an appropriate image for those digits

That cunt is still virtue signalling on facebook, it got to me.
He said they aren't taking our jobs and don't want our welfare, then how is he going to explain this?

Normies countered that pic with another, showing all various conflicts and terrorist groups in each of the area.

I think you've become a sex addict, seek help.

That's not a real counter, that's just proof that muslim breed violence.

you could counter that with a map of NO WAR replaced with NO BENEFITS

But then how does that explain based Dutch Somalis moving from the Netherlands to here, or based Frankish refugees waiting in Calais to get to England?

"hurr dun b waycis!"
They thought it was a valid counter-argument, completely oblivious/ignoring the factors that made those areas violent.
There's no winning with them.

good suggestion

bbc.co.uk/sport/live/olympics/36777098

That's a good idea lad. I like it.

It's all the Wests fault though lad, and specifically Europe, so we must take in the entirety of the third world, including Africa to atone for colonialism. Facts? No they're racist.

There are some good talks at the London Forum, doesn't mean that Jez should be trusted though.

Dubs confirm.

lel

I forgot about deathmarch 2016, fuck.

Did we do something horrible in a past life to get this existence?

The thought occurs quite often, lad.

When is Nige going to get us our guns back? Want one of these tbh. No bullies.

We were born to take part in the greatest struggle of all time.

LADS

The lefties were offering free Nige tat's before the referendum!

twitter.com/AndrewBloch/status/745673934415216640

The party backtracked on introducing sensible firearms laws just like they did with smoking in pubs.

because he's fucking jogging

WE WERE BORN FOR SUCH A TIME LIKE THIS

get a shotgun first

BUT TURKEY DON'T EVEN WANT TO JOIN THE EU???????

Just feeling a bit down tbh, knowing eventually i will have to fight and probably die for my country, knowing i can never have what our fathers had. Feeling a bit depressed today.

This all started because of the Normans letting the jews in

So it's the French's fault

Worried about wews tbh, he doesn't seem very prepared

also your pic is a bit redundant now

It still conveys how i feel right now lad.

Honour is more valuable than gold

Newspapers censoring profanity is just tradition at this point.

How many people are alive who were brought up to find it offencive?

Have you taken the black pill lad?

You mean for tonights bout with Gordon?

Meh, neither are in good shape tbh.

No lad I don't want it all to burn, just feeling a bit hopeless lately, almost like a husk.

tbh Woes should visit Gordo and do the interview live in his room.

:^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

What about the brown pill, mateys?

Lol tbh

They both live with their fathers.

Maybe they should move in with each other, the original odd couple.

tbh I would lay down some reasonable Patreon bucks to see that happen.

LAD PLEASE NO

REALLY
MAKE
YOU
THINK

Wews lives with his parents?
WEW

;^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Anyone use these? They're wrecking my delicate ears tbh

Good. Go outside. Get >>>/fit? maybe find a woman for life to save our race.

We will win because God is with us lad.

pic related

>, the original odd couple.
that would be a very depressing series reminiscent of steptoe and son tbh

Immediately filtered as a precaution because I'm having lunch tbh lad.

Do you have the same problem as me where your ears are too small to fit the inear ones in?

Already am, although i haven't done anything in a few days, I'll snap out of it in a few days.

For shame lads…

It's already too late lad, you've pictured it in your mind. The damage is done.

Were British, lad. We love our comedy pitch black and hopeless.

I hate you.

Wasn't me who posted it, but you can't lie.

Everyone feels a bit depressed sometime.
This is what the friends at brit/pol are for.
We're here to listen.

too true lad

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4ygyua/i_was_assaulted_during_my_massage/

COME ON TOTH

I want this meme to die.

Look at the muslims that were given nice new houses on the Isle of Bhute, the only thing they've done is to complain.

Also, Rotherham?

Finally, why should my standard of living be based solely on the economic prosperity of a country?
I would rather be poor, free and living amongst culturally my own people than rich, little freedom (like the freedom of speech of which we don't have anymore in reality) and living amongst all the races and religions of this planet like London.

The people in London are disgusting, rude and only look out for themselves. Compare that to a Geordie, who are friendly, nice people and look out for their neighbours.
London is multicultural. The North east on the whole is not.

I think I would consider killing myself if I was still living with my dad at Wews' age tbh

Wait, the bint went to sleep while a man gave her a massage, what the fuck did she think was going to happen?

For you lad

Needs to be a reality show tbh

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE

What is he again, around 30 something. I seriously thought he rented an apartment in Edinburgh.

Anyone else play King of Dragon Pass?

Comfy af

The yank lack of humour + butthurt comes from their German(genetic autism) + Taig(hatred of anglos) ancestry

most brit-descended southerners can banter back with us fairly well tbh and have cool accents while northern yankees are so fucking annoying

Same lad, i hate when lefties go "THE GOOD OLD DAYS, YOU MEAN WHEN EVERYONE WAS POOR, THE REASON WE DIDN'T HAVE LOCKS IS BECAUSE WE HAD NOTHING WORTH STEALING XDDDDDDD" I just want a simple life in a tight knit community, we'll have it back eventually lads, by bullet.

Sorry lads.

I've been touched by the Brown Pill curse.

Every time somebody says "Pill" I get flashbacks.

NEW THREAD

i think they mean poorer culturally because they can eat kebabs and curries and meet diverse people

can i pirate it?

tbh you don't expect to get finger-raped by a masseuse.

He might tbh, I'm not trying to bully Wew's. I had heard he lived with his Dad.

yeah i do lad its fair decent

Ye, there's even a GOG version

That's what holidays are for.

He works in a charity shop does he not?

All well and good, but I meant a proper job where he earns money so he doesn't have to live with his parents at the age of nearly-30

Wasn't it in his mouth?

A good indicator of this man's knowledge.

Wtf

Did he really

Gr8 argument btw, really deconstructed everyhting he said.

when is live jahans with millennial woes?