What did he mean by this?

twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/766456432266915840

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aEfAJ
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html
archive.is/nPcAE
mic.com/articles/143778/is-pepe-meme-racist#.8ynGfvk99
archive.is/lTqKh
archive.is/rOOc0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He means pic related.

A part of me likes David Duke due to obvious reasons, but the corruption of memes and also the blatant media backlash that can be aroused by this can be bad for a few days when a few days always matters.

What are they going to do, cry about it and give him publicity ?
As long as David doesn't back down we just have to make his video more popular and he's good.

Fuck off.

Must be a good feel for him.

He is just appealing to his fellow kids.

Didn't he refuse to name the jew on live TV a few weeks ago? It seems he's trying to take credit for a movement he's only partially related to.

Dr. Duke should have our full support, regardless of his probability of winning.

t. David Duke

He's a Christian so he's a shill

Holla Forums pls

You can even torrent a free copy of my book, My Awakening! My Awakening is a worldwide best seller.

What's the name of the book in your screencap ?

Jesus this has spread from Holla Forums….

Low effort CTR sliders trying to hijack a forced Holla Forums meme.

it says at the bottom of the image

what the fuck

It means we are the punished snakes.
We are Prometheus, eternally punished for sparks we ignited.

This time we're being punished for fucking up the internet.

At least that what the cosmists want you to believe.

did he really tweet that?

My god this man is fucking retarded. I'm glad the Don has rebuked him.

Would have been kind of funny if he won his senate race and then did this. As it is it just feels like an old man trying to fit in with people 40-50 years younger than him. On the bright side the notorious KKK grand dragon baby eating nigger slaying Duke using Pepe might get more normalfags to stop.

nofun faggot detected. Dr Duke is amazing

Lad, who gives a shit what the media thinks? They already have us labeled as sociopaths, losers, virgins, rapists, bronies, child-molestors, rejects, etc. If anything associating with David Duke is an improvement for our image. Trying to appear moderate is a waste of time. None of us came here because Holla Forums was full of limp-dick moderates. All that matters is that you have the truth on your side and the strength to stand up for it and for yourself.

Atheists have to ruin every topic, don't they?

i believe that attribution is only for the quote in italics

Lots of people are getting pissed off at Duke. His "movement" is different than what's going on with Trump and he's caused nothing but negativity in the eyes of middle of the road Trump supporter. He's latched onto what's going on with Trump, tweeting "See! See! My views have been OK all along! See! See! Look at meeeeee!!!!"

Fuck Duke, he's caused more harm than good for Trump and should be admonished every time he tries this bullshit.

Christcucks please

You're just figuring this out now?

The old testament was rewritten during the council of Naicia to make white poeple "Turn the other cheek" to their death, fool.

I can understand why people who suck cock for fun would hate Christians.

But please, keep it to /cuteboys/

You two are pathetic. Who gives a flying fuck about your opinions on Christianity? There's going to be another D&C religion thread up soon. This is not it. Keep your sperg outs to your containment thread.

On-topic, Duke is a faggot for trying to steal the thunder of a movement that never needed him/he wasn't involved in, but the fact he wants on board the train still means he's the best choice.

The bible was written by jews, fool.

It's worth a read

So, I gotta ask….

Are all the white nationalists on this board only concerned with killing smart white people because they aren't /fit/ enough?

They have already declared pepe a White Supremacist meme.
We took it back from Normies.

This, I don't trust him one bit.

Yes, we gonna go Khemer Rouge on smart people.

You need not worry though. Clearly you don't qualify.

>archive.is/aEfAJ

>thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/05/26/how-pepe-the-frog-became-a-nazi-trump-supporter-and-alt-right-symbol.html

>archive.is/nPcAE

>mic.com/articles/143778/is-pepe-meme-racist#.8ynGfvk99

Kek.

So Duke made a meme tweet? If people want to discuss that they should discuss that, but this thread has fuck all to do with religion, yet look at these:

Why the fuck is religious D&C not a bannable offense? Why are these shills allowed to roam free and derail threads? It seems like the mods are only interested in keep a board running and don't actually care about the Holla Forums community.

Hurrrrr

ok, can someone tell me who the fuck this guy is? been bothering me forever

pretty much. normie vote is needed. democracy voting is about numbers.

while going "muh PR" is harmful, going by "what causes bad PR" rather than strategy is harmful aswell.

I hate the new redpill me on x

Not saging because good shit but come on op

Yes. Not the atheism in itself, but there is a clique of them that has that desperate need to appear as the "spiritually enlightned" and proceed to do so by putting anyone who has different beliefs on metaphysical issues from them as automatically the enemy.

"You just build an interesting new engine? Well tough luck I won't be using it because the inventor was a Christian enjoy your bronze age beliefs aha" t. zealous atheist

If you look at his campaign site, he avoids racism and antisemitism.

Duke was on Red Ice recently.

He's not a crypto-evolian hyperbor, but he'll have to do.

I’m guessing Duke is actually a Holla Forumsack. Seriously.

Look at this shit. He’s running for Senate (and Trump for president) and he posts this “creepy frog internet meme shit”? The media CANNOT get anyone to take their hate speech about him seriously, because he doesn’t look like a threat when he does this.

Reported for intl.

Reported for intl.

Yes. Anime girls served that purpose aswell, to confuse and look goofy, and that's why shills started to want to crack down on them, so they could get clearance for more shill manpower in here.

But they couldn't do it on Frog Pepe after Meme Magic with Ibbi Pippi and Banecrash.

How new are you? Not just to imageboards but to internet culture in general?

Reported for intl.

I dunno, he has a lot more to do with the rise of the "movement", than people like Greg Johnson and Richard Spencer who constantly spout memes and try to fit in.

archive.is/lTqKh

Just look at that shit…

So, smart goys are bad, and jocks should destroy them, yes?

Jap.-shills push anima' as a form of supporting the foreign style over local art. Dr Duke is from the United States so he uses Pepe, a cartoon from California.

>>>/a/

It doesn't matter at this juncture. The number one goal right now is to get Trump in and Duke has definitely hindered that more than he's helped. Do not apologize for him. If he needs to do anything it's to keep his mouth shut until November 9th.

Oh wow I didn't know there was a division the FBI dedicated to sewing D&C over anime.

Please tell me there is an analyst there who is STILL trying to figure out Evangelion?

BTW totally off topic but Trump won the Wikileaks poll of 92,000 people

Duke hasn't done anything to hinder Trump except exist. The media will always pull out Duke.

The jews would call Trump a racist either way, and our real goal should be to use Trump as a tool to spread our message.

Containment board. → >>>/a>
>>>/jap/

Something like this.

One of the mods is a militant atheist rachposter leftist who encourages D&C derails. Holla Forums is every bit as cucked as 4chan.

Blow your brains out.

awesome.

"What did he mean by this?" and other 4chan phrases should be an automatic permaban.

WEW

This is dank!

Don't lump us in with Holla Forums after going to Holla Forums I've learned to respect Christianity and I realise that the organisations don't even follow their own book, but it doesn't mean there is a problem with your basic christian

Is this a bot? Testing.

Jap.-shills are so sad that they're being shown to be disloyal and creepy.

>>>/a/

Except needing to believe in an imaginary deity in order to claim to be a good person and expecting others to tolerate their mental illness.

This is actually an effective tactic, no wonder serious IRL politicians are copying it from us.

I always thought they were one and the same.

That's not what Christianity is at all. You are criticizing something you do not understand, moron.

So a Holla Forumsack WHO NAMES THE JEW is running for senate? Uh… yeah what a stupid faggot amirite guys

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence suggesting that God exists. Look into string theory and the value of dark energy. Even top scientists now admit that either God is real and this universe was fine-tuned by Him, or that we live in an infinitely expanding multiverse with infinite parallel universes.

Then there is the fact that there is more evidence for Jesus Christ having existed than any other historical figure from antiquity. It would technically be more logical and rational to deny the existence of Julius Caesar or Plato or Socrates than Jesus Christ.

Look at what happens to a civilization when it abandons God. The west is a faggot-infested joke. People don't even know what men and women are anymore, and actively believe that a "gender binary" is an elaborate conspiracy by the white man to oppress humanity. Nobody is starting families anymore; men are too busy smoking weed and masturbating to cartoon dickgirls, whilst women are having 50-100 casual sex partners before turning 30 and then murdering all their unborn mudchildren in order to please Molech. I'm not even scratching the surface of all that's went wrong in the west since Christianity became socially unacceptable.

We've gone a long way. Look what Pepe was like in 2014. Normies took it from /r9k/, robots tried to crash it with no survivors and failed, but here we are, not by power of numbers (except repeating numbers) but pure meme magic and autism making normies regret the day they stole him.

archive.is/rOOc0

Being proud of our collective efforts, famerinos.

/a/ is full of 100% autistic 4chan cross posters that make the weebs here look like social butterflies.

At any moment we could have David Duke, Eric Trump, and Sam Hyde reading the same thread.

I don't crosspost on 4chan.

Feels good, man.

That's it lads. The old WN thinkers of the late 20th century informed us, and now we're informing them. HAC's fifth Northwest Novel will mention Hotwheelz as one of the great heroes of the White race and throw Kekism into the eternal religious shitflinging fest.

David Duke is a very obvious FBI plant. The KKK is like the neo-nazis in Germany where it's just different alphabet soup agencies watching other alphabet soup agencies with the occasional actual white supremacist/neo-nazi in there.

No. Duke was in the klan decades ago… he's not a plant considering all the hate he gets and he's solo.