Amazon AWS broke web today

archive.is/UHYcX

AMAZON BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.co.uk/information-technology/2017/02/amazon-s3-cloud-outage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blocked by CloudFlare.
arstechnica.co.uk/information-technology/2017/02/amazon-s3-cloud-outage/

Why don't you post both the archive link and direct link next time? This way none of us will complain.

Fucking ovens require internet connections now?
When the fuck did this happen, and why?

Do people really need the ability to automatically update their facebook feed to "I'm currently cooking sketti"? Or tweet that they're boiling their dragon dildo for a nice, dragon-like anal experience?

Not on my end, sounds like a shitty ISP on your end.

Also,

RAZER BTFO

They want to be able to send the oven a command to cook the chicken so it's ready when they get home in the evening. The chicken they removed from the fridge in the early morning and then left inside the oven for the whole day.

Or they could just set the oven timer to do that.

I have no words. TheInternetOfShit indeed.

I can understand that being a nifty functionality and all for some very specific (and lazy) cases, but that can easily be handled without having it rely on being always connected to a cloud service. That's just bad design, and reeks of literal spyware uploading your cooking habits to god knows where.

This is the future you chose

Razer, not even once

it must suck having an iq lower than 50

I think that was a joke.

Tell us about it user, I'm curious

OUTSOURCE YOUR TALENT AND SERVICES, GET FUCKED OVER!

it's no joke.
marketing retards has made internet botnet objects for literally everything
etc....
It's a fucking nightmare.

I am pretty sure that it would sell well.

TBH YOU COULD CONTRIBUTE TO FREE SOFTWARE BY REVERSE ENGINEERING AND WRITING YOUR OWN NO-BOTNET DRIVERS AND RELEASING THEM.

So, next dotcom bubble burst soon? It's obvious they're running out of ideas.

HAHAHAHAHA you can't make this shit up!

I was thinking the same thing user. It seems to me they're using it to track how people use their mice, my guess is everyone is unique somehow and they'll use it to fingerprint unique mouse usage.

Soon. Please soon. They can take all the normies with them.

Why would someone do this on retarded shit.
There is still much work to do in the PC side.

Nobody could have expected that centralization creates a single point of massive failure.

You could have just gotten a botnet-free Logitech Proteus Core, you know...

a4tech is pretty nice

we had a thread about them figuring that shit out a month or so ago, on Holla Forums or Holla Forums, I dont remember which

jesus christ why not use bluetooth or a fucking wire

Because this retarded shit is the one that is most widely used. If you contribute a botnet-free driver for an IOT mouse everybody has, you'll be a fucking hero.