RATO DOWN 9 POINTS IN TEXAS SENATE RACE

BAHAHAHAHAHA

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-poll-rick-perry-leads-ted-cruz-9-points-texas-senate-race/

THE SENATE SEAT TED

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

GET FUCKED RATO

BASED PERRY

God I hate them both, but I'll vote perry. He's more the incompetent, bumbling fool than the slimy, compulsively lying and backstabbing el rato.

Death of dems and republicuck parties when?
Lion party when?

I think Perry is a fucking retard, but fuck Rato 100% all the way. Gonna vote Perry for the senate.

That's what you get for being a slimy back-stabbing traitor
Still, Rick Perry…

BYE BYE RATO

NOOOOOOO

IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO END LIKE THIS

THE DELEGATES WERE MINE

MIIIIIIIIIINNE

He might be a cuckservitive retard but at least he's actually white unlike the crypto-kike spic Rato.

Looks like the Trump Curse struck again!

YA SHOULDDA HANDED OVER DA DELAGATES DAHNALD WHEN YA HAD THE CHANCE

YOU ONLY HAD TO LISTEN

Kinda damn it? He was good at least in defending the second amendment. I hate rato but his legal skills were good in fucking (((feinstein)))

I guess Texans voted with their conscious :^)

Kek

FUCKING PERRAY
GIVE ME THE FUCKING SENATE SEAT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THE DELEGATES! THE SENATE SEAT! THEY'RE ALL MINE! GIVE THEM BACK!

I hope Teddy takes a nice long vacation to San Fran and goes back to his old ways

it's funny how lots of people still think rato is a 'staunch and principled conservative'

how fucking delusional can you be after this campaign

Rato Rato Rato…

You could've saved yourself, but you tossed up the hail mary.

Quintilius Varus, give me back my votes!

Shoo shoo el rato

wew lad

wewwy

Amazing

Seriously. He thought this was a normal political fight.

Of course not of this matters because
TEDS SEAT WILL NOT BE UP UNTIL 2018

what the fuck is this abomination of a cour?

HAHAHAHAHA

Everyone should support who ever his opponent is, nobody can be worse than Rato.

And there also are two Farnese.

At least it shows that Texans are paying attention and are pissed, even if it is early in the game. If a strong candidate, like Perry, does go against him in the primary, Rato is fucked. Only way to reclaim himself is to try to ram through the Senate everything that Trump proposes. Problem is he's too busy reading Green Eggs and Ham while running for President

(checked)

SHOO SHOO EL RATO

The nomination, give it to me!

SHOO SHOO EL RATO

GET FUCKED, RATO

I still remember when Governor Perry started to get a little more serious about the border and even started taking glamour shots of himself in a boat on the Border River… Then the establishment media began to dig and uncover dirt on him, that's when he took a big hit in public opinion…

Isn't Rick even worse than Ted ?

where did the car keys go?

DAAAAAAAAHHHNAAAAALLLLDDDDDDD

I've got my skelegates! They are worth more than your delegates!

Shoo shoo el Rato.

Underrated post

reported for animal abuse
please commit suicide

You sure showed me Ted.

Report this degenerate

Didn't know there were so much Cruzmissiles here.

Reminder to fuck fake tough guy rato shill and literal cuck MICHAEL BERRY.

Did you think I'd forgotten, Donald?

For a thousand years I have waited, watched in dejection as you made your pitiful country great again. I hope you enjoyed yourself. I really do.

Because in the time that you were president, I have amassed a great and terrible army of of skeleton delegates - skelegates, if you will, Donald.

Without you around to ward off the forces of Chaos, I can finally escape from my prison. You just made your first mistake, Donald. Now I can return to that fateful night in 2016 and claim what is rightfully mine!

Together with my army of skelegates, I will finally have the majority I need to become the Republican nominee, and fight a principled conservative campaign for President. Nothing will stand in our way. Goodbye, Donald. Your New York ways will taint the Party no longer.

This is the priesthood rising! With my new powers, I will plunge this country into TEN THOUSAND YEARS of darkness, and the delegates…they will be at my side every step of the way. Thank you, Donald.

SHOO SHOO EL RATO

Reminder that we memed Venom Chris into reality. The real Chris Chan got picked up before jail by the GOP, and became a Texas Senator under the name of 'Ted Rafael Cruz'.

SHOO SHOO EL RATO

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON EVER AGAIN. JUST GIVE ME THE DELEGATES, DANALD

I just wanted to use these one last time. Feels good man. Feels good.

No wonder Glenn Beck and his sperg crew sounded like frantic catladies yesterday. They were desperately trying to deny reality.

That image is oddly terrifying.

It's not often you get to post defeated cuck memes. Wish it was a iJeb! story though

at least he can go back to TV….or was that show cancelled?

Wew, Ted's suit is a little too big for him, is it not? Bet he's wearing lifts too.

YOU CANNOT STOP MY MIGHTY SKELEGATES DAHNALD

When rato didn't endorse trump his career ended.

SHOO SHOO EL RATO

esp the part how he is the lobby of the CIA building

This is my favorite meme.

Would you like to know how I know that you're cuckchan refugees?