Sticky this

If you want me to dox the spammer

thread hijack lol

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/10211484#p10213397
32ch.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet)
derpibooru.org/search?q=aryanne
32ch.org/
boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/10215192
share.pho.to/9pz0f
share.pho.to/9gkN3
share.pho.to/9gkSN
share.pho.to/9hWtH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jew

It's skittysh from the pony Holla Forumsread
boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/10211484#p10213397

bump

Ponyfuckers? On my Holla Forums?
It's more likely than you think!

They are thirsty for revenge being 4 months since they were rightfully expelled from Holla Forums

*CIAniggers

Wouldn't surprise me.
At all.

hello spammer

I hope you will read this
I just want to say, please stop ;__;
PLEASEEEE

I don't know why you're doing this. Do you want to have a friend? I'll be your friend. Just please stop this. :(

BUMP

lol pathetic

It's the ponyfuckers Skittysh Smokey and Blewberry who are behind the spam attack

What is this shit? Codemonkey junk code?

You really don't get it, do you?
We LIKE the spammer.
We ADMIRE the spammer.
We want him to continue until Dysnomia gives up and leaves Holla Forums forever.

Don't beg user. That's what the spamcuck wants. He feeds on your tears. Ignore and move on with your day. Holla Forums is still here after he's done.

Well, I hate to rub and say I told you so… BUT I fucking told you so. He's too much of an idiot to run a bot like this, but we know for a fact now he has allowed the spam to go untouched.
>>>/sudo/39218
Complain about it here. Since Holla Forums has met these conditions, I can only imagine the admin (unless he is stupid), will kick dysnomia to the curb and install a new bo. Or you can move to endchan, where the bo/mods and the admin actually give a single fuck.

Someones going to pay for this, can we spam them back? they are even desecrating my waifu.

I wouldn't put money on that.

And what I mean by it, he's basically making it impossible to post with all this spam.

endchan is a honeypot

Its not the ponies, its the 32chan guy who were advertising here earlier. The spam started immediately after his thread was deleted.

His goal is to make Holla Forums as shitty as possible in order to make his own board look more appealing.

You don't have a waifu, faggot.
THere is a cartoon character that you like a lot.
It is not "yours", it is not anything except a cartoon character. You are not in a relationship because it does not even know you exist because it is a fucking cartoon and NOT REAL.
Now GTFO, you pathetic waste of oxygen.

Hahahahahaha pony powah!

If that is the case, someone better tell him that it isn't working. Staring at a powerless monitor is better than his site.

FFFFF-FUCKING BRONIES!!!

this

There are no girls on the internet

GAWD DAMN IT!!!!

thisssssss

fuck, I haven't seen someone get this mad about ponies in a long time.

Stay mad cuckchanian((GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD))

The spam is so hard it locks up posting and mod.php.

Go ahead, try it out for yourself:
U: aniggerfaggot
P: 1234

This. Don't you dare go to that piss hole. They've even been shilling on endchan as well. You know why? Because they can't spam/post cp without a ban on either chan. Honestly, if you somehow think endchan is an Holla Forums chan you need to get yours eyes checked. For example, if it was Holla Forums chan… why wouldn't they make that their main base of operations? The answer is: because they hate both imageboards equally.

you need mods to stop that shit before it gets going.

You need mods who are capable.
And for that you need a bo who is competent.
We have neither.

Go ahead, log in. I gave you the credentials. See if you can stop it without enabling captcha.

doesnt work

Just enable captcha then, simple.

You will never understand, and for that I pity you.

it's okay, just enable the captcha

pic related, I gave you some motivation, quite lickable that tummy, right?

WHY IS TRAVISPOSTING BANNED FROM Holla Forums?
WHY?????

The Holla Forums captcha honestly isn't that annoying to deal with compared to other sites. I don't mind you enabling it if it means an end to this spam.

take your pick.

You know damn well how to stop it without using captcha! You have always known how! All you have to do is one very simple thing….tell Jim you quit, turn over Holla Forums and leave 8ch forever. Boom…done. Spam stops, and everyone is happy again. You know it is you they are after, and you know that nobody on this board would piss on you if you were on fire. So WTF are you doing here talking shit for? Shit or get off the pot, motherfucker. Do your job or give it to someone else, but don't whine to us because we are cheering for the spamming son of a bitch!

nvm

Holla Forums deserves the spam if this is true

the collective salt here is delicious.
America will never be all white.
not all Jew's are bad
I have hard working black friends
all pol users beat their dicks to bbc interracial gangbangs

And you will never be anything but 3D flesh and blood. But I will live my life in reality and you will not. So you are the pitiable one.

I already enabled captcha once and a lot of anons threw a fit.

Let's sit down and discuss if we really want captcha or if we want something like working flood detect fnord
But really, let's agree on something for once before I change any settings.

The spam was pissing me off, now I kind of see why the spam is a good thing. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Well damn. I had a bit of fun banning all the ponyfags, but I got booted back out. Oh well, at least it was fun while it lasted.

thats all of Holla Forums

no wonder this place is so full of shit with retards like you here

kill yourself

I have been away because of school I can't create New Travis my friend keep posting it to spread Travises all over Holla Forums that's why it has been boring

wew, did you forget to change the pass once you logged in?

test?

there we go

test

Do you even spend time on your own board?
These people would argue about which way north is if you gave them all a compass. If you are waiting for agreement, you are going to be here a looooong time.

he forgot but i didnt

I agree.

Good. I hope you're active and do a good job. You should probably change the username too because I don't want a nigger faggot on the Vol team.

No, I certainly didn't.
I'm a greedy kike who needs all the powah to himself.

Yeah, I'm about to do that now. I'm the guy that has been asking for mod for a while so I'm here quite a bit

doxing is fucking gay lmfao

my name is Nathaniel and heres my pic

32ch.org

i'm a gigantic fucking faggot

I'm gay and I love dysnomia

lol i'm so gay

We could try captcha for a few days until things calms down. Right now we're simply too vulnerable.

Maybe limiting the amount of threads created down to 5 threads every 5 minutes could help against the board wiping spam, but even then he'll simply spam already existing threads instead.

^ this guy never owned a board before and obviously doesn't understand the limits of mod.php

smh

thanks for sharing

goddamnit fagnomia you've handed the board to a retarded 15 year old

Btw you guys can you make me vol now? I'll delete all the spam and ban all the ponies.

just having some fun, faggot. calm down

MOTHERFUCKER LIFT THE BAN ON TRAVIS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

listen up faggot

you don't have a name, which makes you gay

choose a name and you won't be gay anymore

I disabled captcha after Codemonkey personally got rid of the spam. I don't know if he set up a new algorithm but after that the spam came back in the form of sentence gibberish.

No; you can't delete or ban the spam. It's not a single IP posting at normal speed – which is why captcha is turned on. It has to be until codeman writes a better flood detect if he does.

man, you sound like a huge power tripping kikefaggot.

k

no i just know that when someone puts an account up for grabs you change teh password

damn how to capcode with namefag

Hi Dysnomia, make me a Vol too, I'll delete the spam manually

wow what a gay name

!! instead of ##

so what is it, a bunch of different IPs?

whats wrong with ponies user?

:^)

nah

Why you precious little snowflake. Do you drink beer with a straw too?

wee

cute

hexadecimal is gay by definition

it sucks 16 dicks at once instead of 10

(trust me I have autism)

at least its not base64

better than hex tbh

t. nanofag the biggest faggot on 16chan

hey be cool… i drink beer from a straw sometimes

It is on again now.
Which plays right into the spammer's hand. Because now all he has to do is sit back and wait as people get tired of typing in a captcha every tiem they post. Eventually they will lay off posting so much, and many will just say "screw it" and not bother posting at all. Activity drops, users drop out, and Holla Forums goes further down the drain. Then captcha comes back off, the spammer kicks in again, and away we go.
And don't forget, if he figured out how to get around the thread limit, he will figure out how to get around whatever slapdash bandaid fix Codemonkey is going to come up with to patch the vulnerability. This isn't some schmuck you are dealing with here.

Well, that makes sense. Though if you were to ban all of their vpns for a year at the longest, it'll keep them from posting for awhile while not being an issue from anyone else who posts from them. Also, it would make sense to do a year long rangeban on them to make it more difficult to flood this place with garbage, especially if they have a dynamically assigned ip.
I can, however, delete all the spam for you, if I ever do become a vol.
I actually enjoyed the power trip a little too much.

t. mad aspie that has PTSD from my funposting

Do your job, get help from Jim for spam. Captcha has been on for 5 mins and I'm already REEEEEing. Fuck this shit

Mods can't ban long range of IPs according to the rules I think. That will get bo removed.

HEY FAGGOT

add some wordfilters

I don't think I have power to do that

what

you mean you dont use reddit?

reddit is Holla Forums but better.

This. It's better to just ban these fuckers for a short amount of time than enable craptcha.

Well that's pretty fucking gay. Imagine how much harder it would be on the spammers if they COULD rangeban.

If you made me a volunteer, I could just help delete the spam as I made it you know.

Codejunky. :^)

dysomnia enjoys the taste of fat, hairy cock too much to give a shit about anyone else

Board volunteers can do anything dysnomia can do except access board settings.

then why dont you use it?
i dont

I am not seeing the problem with the 24-hour captcha we've been using. Two scenarios: 1) Spammer is using a small handful of IPs or 2) is using hundreds of IPs

If a few IPs, spammer completes daily captcha, spams board. Simple algorithm detects excessive POSTs from IP and auto-bans spammer and deletes all threads/posts made from IP. Spammer switches to another IP and rinse and repeat until spammer is tired of entering captcha codes.

If the spam is fully automated and spammer is using a virtually unlimited number of IPs, the daily captcha would be too much for them to keep entering captchas.

How is this not an easy problem to solve?

Just looking at your drawing there OP. It won't work. You can't have your payload there, it has to be up toward the nose. (Yes, it is rocket science. And yes, I do it.)

sometimes they do, just not permanently, like for example on Holla Forums they ban TOR when people spam with TOR a lot

you're a fucking faggot

Hot

So basically I can ban, delete, edit, lock, autosage and not much else

ikr

I do. I love reddit, I just come here when there's drama. Tonight's drama s watching you all sperg in a meta thread over a spamfag. lmao

true fags, probably have your own private discord and meet in person every once in a while. completely defeating the purpose of anonymity. you're the cancer that always was and always will be.
you can't catch a hint. you think you're cute and funny. you don't deserve the knowledge we share with you

He was obviously talking about the craptcha we have to fill out everytime we make a post, you double nigger.

wow that's so gay. In fact, it's possibly the gayest thing I've ever heard. It's so fucking gay that it turned me gay. Now

I WANT TO MAKE TENDER LOVE TO DYSNOMIA

Do not forget about the data mining part.

im not the one thats butthurt over it

i actually enjoyed the spam tbh

was creative

I disagree. The userbase and lurkers will stay if the post quality is high and the board has threads worth replying to. I can assure you that we would lose a lot more users if we allowed the spammers to roam freely.

The captcha is honestly not that bad, some of you are just overreacting.

I was under the impression that the board owners had the ability to limit the amount of threads created. My bad.

Thanks for reminding me of all the shekels I'm going to harvest from datamining all you niggers

eyem such an ebic oldfig xDDDDD

k sry.

Welcome to the mod team, newcomer!
Are you ready for your training to becoming a board volunteer?

i know that, triple nigger. i was asking what's wrong with keeping the daily captcha

thx for being srry uwu

The bot will alternate IP addresses each post. After about 3-4 posts on each IP it will stop using it.

I don't know how it's bypassing the 24h captcha unless the spammer did a lot of prep-work before spamming, or unless it's an inside job by the Administration… surely not r-right?

But he mentioned how people would get tired of filling out a craptcha everytime they wanted to post, you quadruple nigger.

It is that part of it that I think you are being led astray on, because we haven't had that here in months.

(you)

When I spammed boards, I'd fill out CAPTCHA for 5-10 IPs and usually that's enough to wipe a catalog before the mods do anything about it. If it's a team of people filling out CAPTCHA you could get some pretty good spam going

How the fuck is it getting all those IPs?

Have you traced it back to proxies/VPNs?

DYS make me a Vol just to have at least one heterosexual amongst the faggot Vols right now

the use the DAILY CAPTCHA quinty nigger. did you even read my post?

Not the spammer, A spammer. Get it right, nigger

That would be me, faggot.

(you)

didn't read

you

All this begs the question whether it is even worthwhile to bother doing anything about. Honestly, the board was on its way out anyway. Why not just let it go while there are only a dozen people left here to cry over it? I know my life would go on just as happily without Holla Forums as it has with it.

What a great holiday weekend

didn't read

So I guess there is nothing to worry about now that the spammer is a moderator I guess he won't spam anymore and we can shitpost at peace?

delet this vol

You sextuple nigger.

how new to imageboards are you?

And as long as all of you stooges have got vol powers, will one of you please ban this stupid SAGE! mother fucker? –→

Having to do a captcha for each post is not only annoying, but unnecessary. This spamfag may have hundreds of IPs, but if you just require one captcha every 24 hrs for each IP this spamfag will eventually tire of having to deal with a captcha every time one of his IPs gets b&. His bot will not be able to cope. It will slow it the fuck down and severely limit the scope of its capabilities. I get what you're doing though, and I understand why drastic measures may need to be taken in the short term to get a grip on this nonsense. Still though, we've been through this all b4. Nothing new here. Just another spambot. It'll take a bit of work to clean this shit up and set up parameters whereby this kind of attack will be harder to do in the future, but it CAN be and SHOULD be Done. In the interim, enjoy some high def pussy on a memorable Caturday!

I'm not deleting him unless he goes rogue or does a lousy job.

If anything he'll be a good addition because he actually has the capacity to handle a raid.

ITT: people with autism asking to work for free to fight internet spammers by becoming a volunteer on the internet. topkek

I'll do my best, never actually moderated a board tbh

bring back IDs and then users will be able to ignore the spam. put a thread/post limit per IP per 10/20 minutes. implement a spam report button that, when clicked, will increment a spamCount variable on the IP address and then allow users to ignore users with a spamCount >= x where x is a number they choose

Why not just ban all of the IPs the bot's using then? I doubt any genuine poster would use that IP to post with anyway. Besides, banning all of the IP addresses the bot uses will cause it to run out of IPs to post with, thus ending the spam.

Not before you guys get tired of having all of your hard work completely erased overnight.

CORRECT
make me a vol btw :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet)

I didn't elect a new mod for "spam control" I dropped some mod credentials so one of you faggots would pick it up and realize the mod.php is useless against this type of spam attack.

captcha is what's preventing spam right now. It's what's keeping your drivel from being nuked into oblivion.

Is that really the queen?

This

was meant for you Dysnomia, as a reply to your post here:

he is a Mod
on an imageboard
He Does It for Free

didn't read

Way to respect your userbase! Also thanks for the unban.

Respect is something earned, not given.

Did you really just lift the ban for the ponies?
You niggerfaggot.

How you liking those ice creams?

you earned my dysnomia :^)

Got a point there, but, how does an anonymous userbase gain respect to begin with

Yep, and may the best of luck be with you on your halfassed attempts at earning it.

anonymously

very carefully :^)

Stay mad faggot

So like I said, way to respect the userbase

Look at the mentality of these stupid nigger faggots.
I bet they think their opinions matter on Holla Forums too. Fucking child's mentality on authority. It's like Children of the Corn or something around here.(USER WAS BANNED FOR BEING THIS RETARDED)

mods > you

I'm going to find you and fuck your boipussy for posting on my board.

bbaaaahahahaa

this place is shitty and dead
L
O
L

JUST LMFAO

Good night faggots, have a pony for your night

I don't know who the fuck you are

What a cute anime horse, what is it called?

okay

that pone looks like down syndrome

What anime does this come from?

retards are qts

You're lucky your site even gets any traffic, I mention it as a joke about 2 weeks ago and people took it seriously lmao :^) need more traffic?

lol

let them become employed!!!

derpibooru.org/search?q=aryanne

The post you're replying to, no. That's a camwhore and only in this shot she looks like remotely her, there's a video or something floating around. Type in "boxxy nudes" or something and you might find the whole set to see the face is completely different. In first pic is obvious shop and in second tits differ in size. Catie does not have huge tits like that and you can go figure by watching basically any of her videos. Lots of girls back in the day resented boxxy and tried to ruin her reputation also posting their nudes with timestamped shit like "kill boxxy". Also Catie made videos after 2012.

t. resident boxxyfag

sure :^)

GO BACK TO 32CHAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOUR SITE IS SHIT STOP SHILLING IT

if i was BO..

Cool, can I be a mod now?

Why not just make your own board if you want to be a board owner?

I forgot how fucking trash the QR on this website was

not even the text I intended to quote ends up in the QR, instead it magically acquires something else out of nowhere lol

So the spammer can spam that place too?

the Holla Forums name has value and an indigenous userbase.

yes

Posted to Reddit for ya hopefully that'll help :^)

why haven't I been banned yet?

Hadn't tall been screeching about how goddamn hard yall were gonna ban the fug outta me the moment i posted?(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

thanks

we really need the reddit community
(^:

okay? a backup board for that board. and so on ad infinitum, b/c it's easier to create a new board than to total an already existing one with spam
as long as "he'll just spam that board!" is a valid argument "i'll create another backup" is equally valid

I removed all the pony bans after you guys found a new home.

Decentralized ponies are fine, I just don't want a catalog full of circlejerk threads.

make me BO

circlejerks are freespeech

jfc i lol'd

guy pissing and defacting.png

Well, twas fun while it lasted.
Phone-posting, kek-praising, plebs.
/islam/ couldn't handle me, and Holla Forums couldn't handle me. I guess I'm too much for the cesspool's Holla Forums as well. It's been 10 good years. But I can't be associated with you dipshits anymore.
I'm sorry. Goodbye.

u liek poni?

*wipes tear away

F

That is some premium pussy right there! What a nice ass!
Too bad it was so high def it crashed the page for me and I had to wait for it to reload before I could come back and enjoy it. Nice to be able to zoom in and get all up in something that delicious looking. Yum!
A memorable Caturday indeed!

F

kek so long space cowboy

t. ebic oldfig

Reminder the new place is 32chan, you're welcome to drop by anytime.
32ch.org/

This is what I;m talking about.
Before you go can you just take a moment to try out 32chan?
It has 50mb file size, a non cucked site owner, and no Dysomnia.

if we kill your board by spam every time you advertise your CP chan will you permanently fuck off forever?

correct

also hey dysnomia wanna be a gvol? :^)

That would be quite an interesting dose of irony.

also spam is free speech

go ahead and spam my boards

btw, what child porn dumbass

Endchan and all these other shit derivative chans suck ass. Long live Holla Forums, fuck off goon.

This is what pedocucks actually believe.

I hope you'll say the same thing and stay behind here at 8cuck once we take 70% of the user base with us.

Says the board with the most pedo's on it.

hi Holla Forums

Does anyone have that video of that underage russian girl dancing and changing outfits? Thanks

i realy dont understand why people think im a pedo

i actually fucking hate young children

hi Jim

Hi /Jim/

Nigger, do I have to remind you every time the admin at endchan has blown you fucking niggers out of the water?

So like 4.5 people?

The only users going there are autists who never contributed to begin with.
That being said, hi goon, kindly go back to your own oh so well populated shitchans.

Well you're really annoying and autistic enough to come here, spam and advertise your shit that no one wants. Just like a pedo does.

Hi Holla Forums

t. sincerely endchan.
Don't fall for their low energy trolls.

is it because you look like one?

just lol

Cool it.

Holla Forums isn't a small site anymore.

All the people that actually mattered left a long time ago, and now only excrement is left.
But we will mold that excrement into gold.
I bet you didn't even get that reference fool.

MUH EBIL PEDOS

i see nothing wrong with them tbh

still fucking hate kids

if someone likes something let em imo

It's the sound of Ron laughing

huhuhuhuhu

Breaking my kiss with dysnomia, I begin to pull his pantsu down his legs. Dysnomia-chan squirms in mock resistance as they slide down his hips, and a forest of pubic hair is revealed. The smell is possibly the worst thing I've ever experienced. I bury my face in the semen-encrusted fuzz search of his penis, but it eludes me even after 15 minutes. I reassure him by telling him that I'll be right back and run into the other room to fetch my ultrasound equipment. I also fetch I bottle of orange juice. As I'm sprinting back to my room, I hear a crack and fall to the floor as my leg begins to burn with an intense pain. I know that my legs have broken from attempting to support dysnomia-chan's girth. I'm unwilling to give up the objects in both of my hands, so I begin dragging myself back with my nose. It takes so long that dysnomia's skin has dried up, and I pour the orange juice all over him as soon as I get back. (Dysnomia is a marine mammal; his skin will dry and crack if it isn't continually moistened.) The think coat of fur covering Dysnomia's body would prevent a challenge for any novice ultrasound technician, but fortunately I have over 15 years of experience giving ultrasounds to ground sloths (This is actually how I met Dysnomia, but that's a story for another time) I have no ultrasound cream, so I rub some turtle shit onto Dysnomia's fur and apply the probe. Dysnomia must be ticklish, because he violently recoils as soon as the probe is applied. Additionally, the hole in his buttocks begins to spray shit everywhere. As I look on the monitor, I find that there is a decaying fetus lodged inside dysnomia's small intestine (he must have had it for lunch)

try finding an imperfection

s-stop it.

Youtube for starters.

Dysnomia must be pretty cool for people to write sex fanfics about him. I wonder how he feels about that.

kiss me bby

That doesn't mean shit.

Unless pehaps you'd like a much more sketchy website ;)

He isn't. Just take an existing fic and swap out the names.

where

32ch.org

we fucked right off to 4chan boards.4chan.org/trash/thread/10215192

hiro told me we could literally have that board when it was created, we'd have moved there way sooner but people didn't want to give up on 8cha

it only took dysomnia deleting the thread and banning a few people to chase the 40~ pony jerks off the site for good

also hiro literally gave us 4chan passes so we still don't have captchas :^)

>>>/reddit/

I love you. Not even death can stop me. I would rip and tear my way out of hell just to feel your anal hair once again.

Casually dismissing the fetus (I later found that it was an extinct giant ground sloth, how odd), I return to dysnomia's hair-covered belly. While I know that this is only a bit ticklish for him, I can't help but worry for his well-being. I pour the last of the orange juice across his body, massaging it into places it will not naturally go. (I briefly wonder if I'll have to rent a forklift to return him to the ocean.) I begin to rub his fur covered belly in hopes of relaxing him, producing a sudden burst of farts. This seems like a comfortable position for both of us, so I relax and resume my search for his penis via ultrasound. I find it after 15 minutes, but not before turning up several anime figurines, pokemon cards, and an entire unopened can of mountain dew. I pour that on him as well. The location of his penis seems to be skewed to the left, so I part his legs for better access. It takes over two hours just to part the hair. As his penis is revealed, I WTF as I see that there's a clitoris located above the shaft. Touching it only cases a massive erection, which lifts the mat of hair like a bedsheet. I feel nothing short of utter ecstasy as I insert the shaft into my nipple

topkek

anyone who gets mad at spam is retarded tbh

mylelsareinorbit/10

Asking for it? Nothing will happen, you're more retarded than I thought Nano

spam is literally the holocaust equivalent on imageboards.

rip old travis.

quality/10

asking for what

l*terally

That's blue, dipshit.

Is this a remarkable concurrence of events or circumstances without apparent causal connection?

I think not.

nope

gray

DERP!

no, youre just retarded

Check your eyes and get a new monitor, dipshit.

im pretty sure thats gray

d*pshit

poor trolling attempt

0/10

It's actually more slate than anything

pedos and hebephiles are welcome in >>>/creep/

hey dysnomia, give me mod credentials. ok thanks.

what about 4, 7, 420? Worse than shit tier. Also

Pam Pam/10

Well one of you faggots needs to recreated that teen thread once this spam wave is over.

Good night, Holla Forums.

It's been over, what do you think the CAPTCHA is for?

It's only over until you decide to spam us again, nigger.

REe

Skitty? wew, didn't knew you bronies still visited this place

DO NOT EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN I'LL FUGGIN KMS ASAP

i only came around from our thread because 1 or 2 belligerent baboons here were somewhat reminiscent of crazed conspiracy theorists sitting at the corner of the street yelling about extraterrestrial encounters, except that instead of screaming about aliens they were screaming about me

fuck off bronie

I specifically asked for the opposite of this. I don't understand what went wrong.

you're a cringy pony posting bronie, what don't you understand?

hmm… so what do you bron… pony lovers call yourselfs these days?
when people say you have to go back, they do it as an insult, they don't actually mean that you should go back to that place.

I'm just playing.
Well, I do not know.

That is all in the past now.

He's been salty toward you and this board for damn near two years now. You know who he is, right? But I'm sure you'll say it's stupid to worry about that and it's all in the past now, etc.

That's not who they modded.

They modded some kid that calls themselves Hexadecimal who as it turns out was literally the spammer who was destroying 8ch. Now with the spammer successfully attaining the mantle of power on 8ch Holla Forums, we have no more spam to fear. Problem solved!

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG????? :—-D

well honestly, now with the spammer in command it's more likely the spam will never show up anymore so he keeps his position

probably might spam one or twice just so he can step in and pretend to defend us and rack up a little of that hero street cred so ppl think they're making Holla Forums great again

Just wanted to show you guy this:
>>>Holla Forums182019

It's a sticky thread on Holla Forums about 32chan, which means one of their mods at least has some involvement with it.
In order words, the spammer is another Holla Forums nigger that got tired because nobody joins up their autistic nigger circlejerking and wants to force people there because his social skills mirror real life in that he can only spam niggerish gibberish at random people.

Remenber, negotiating with terrorists only encourages them and giving attention to attention whores just keeps them around longer.

Also, while the captcha might sound bad (and it is) for the time being a basic test of literacy should keep those niggers away.
You're currently on ground-zero Baltimore of the Internet.

Also, remenber that the captcha is in cursive. That's why those niggers complain so much about it.

so hex was an intl spamming goon the whole time?

how did none of you see this coming x)

IMHO, Flags and IDs are like the chan version of stewed prunes. The same amount of shit drops, it just drops faster, makes a horrible mess all over the place, burns your pucker, gives you the cramps, and has a tendency to leak out and stain your shorts in front of that cute hottie you finally got the nerve to talk to.

They all look like that, which is why the faggot retards love them so much.

You suck.
WTF??? DO YOU EVEN VISIT YOUR OWN CATALOG??? Circlejerk threads are all that your catalog has been for weeks now!!

Nah, they are worse. Flags just make it so everyone will argue about your country instead of your post and ID's create a meta-identity for a thread that ends up with the same effect as usernames.
People talk with each other and argue in-between because there's a personna they have to defend. And it doesn't even help that much against samefags, sadly.

I agree with your point on flags, but I do like ID's. It prevents people from samefagging and it only lasts in that one thread so you are still somewhat anonymous.

i second that.
somone should also ban the guy spamming porn webm too.

dysomnia give me /vol/

I'm the one that posted all the egyptian cat hentai last year and you said it was a good thread

what's wrong with a little bit of porn?

it was off topic and "spammy"
its ok to post random porn webm to fill your post.
but only posting webm unrelated to the topic is shitposing.

so what#s wrong with shitposting?

More.

With the three dick spam I feel like there is a joke in there about fallout 3 the character 3dog because they are both hated the spam and the character 3dog.

Why is dysnomia such a niggerfaggot?

GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE GRAET BALLZ OF FIRE FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUGBUGBUGBUGBOGBOGBOGBOG *PUNCHES OP*

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

—–

FUCK YOU, LIGHTBEARER CHRISTIAN ACADEMY!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!

I WANT TO MISBEHAVE IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SHOUT AND YELL AND SCREAM IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO SEE CHILDREN WEARING THEIR UNDERWEAR IN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO KICK YOU OR ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS IN THE MOTHERFUCKING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#FUCKYOULAWRENCE #FUCKYOUDAVID #FUCKYOUSPENCER #FUCKYOULILA #FUCKYOUCHANTAL #FUCKYOUPATCH #FUCKYOUMIKAELA #FUCKYOUJACOB

7 share.pho.to/9pz0f #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
5 share.pho.to/9gkN3 #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9gkSN #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES
3 share.pho.to/9hWtH #KILLALLTHEFUCKINGMONARCHIES

Calm down nigger

i dont remember being salty about the board for 2 years

explain this

Maybe I had you mixed up with someone else. Anyway, it doesn't matter.

could you explain who you thought i was?

I thought you were that vol who spammed the board with CP about a year and a half ago sorry

Do you have the unedited version of this?

no, i didnt tripfag then

and ive never been a vol

So, when will captchas be removed?

Or are we literally 4chan now?

l*terally

we have names and trips :^)

why do you keep doing that autist

“The spammer is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a spammer and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

PLEASE STOP BULLYING NANOTECH, HIS PARENTS ARE BEATING HIM AND HE WON'T STOP SCREAMING AT US IN DISCORD

correct

please stop bullying me :^(

fuck you

i found this on your facebook. you look more like a horse than a donkey.

what's his facebook? gimme

give Discord link

discord.gg/KZ4gWkp

thanks brah

FAH CHRIST SAKE

Why do people like discord so much? I remember when Skype was the big thing. What's the big dif?

its what all the true gamers use now

it doesn't have any real besides offering free voice, text servers, and shit like music bots.

avoid it, all the sjw's use it and it is possible they leak important data to the wrong kind of people.

tfw tomoko will never be real

All I have to say is

==FUCKING SPAMBOTS GOD FUCKING DAMN IT THEY'RE RAPING Holla Forums AND Holla Forums–

That includes Holla Forums as well through.

Any possible way that we can implement a word filter to change "32chan" into "Faggotville"?

Dysnomia doing a word filter that's actually funny? No chance of that.

Upon further reflection, I think it would be better to be more generic with it, and change every instance of "32" to just "2".

No, it should be 4 so those cucks would be recommending everyone to go back to halfchan. That's several layers of irony right there.

DYSNOMIA! Wordfilter 32CHAN, FREECH and ENDCHAN to 4CHAN!
That shit pisses those faggots a lot.

This. You know why people bicker and get pissed off about no ids on Holla Forums? It's because they are from reddit and can't stand not having some form of id be it flag/ids or both. They act as if they'd even post on Holla Forums if ids were enabled. That's the thing though: they aren't regulars and they don't care about Holla Forums culture. So basically, they want Holla Forums to conform to their favorite board like how sjws want games to conform feminism (while not even playing them!). In other words, they are pure fucking cancer. Ids don't even stop samefagging; literally anyone can load up a proxy/vpn to samefag a thread. Ids aren't going to stop that from happening, you delusional retards.

there is no such thing
as if we weren't ignoring you hard enough already

Even better.

Lurk moar newfag cunt.

Take your halfchan bullshit defensive responses back to where you came from, poserfag. We don't want you or your pedo cartoons here.

Bitch, he just compared you to an sjw and this is the best response you could come up with? Holla Forums certainly has fallen, indeed. Also, not an argument.

No, I was trying to be polite.

So leave if you don't like it. I notice that Dysnomia has not turned on the "force everyone to stay" feature.

I was responding to "Lurk moar newfag cunt", which itself was not an argument, so I didn't think my response needed to be one either. Not that any of that is any of your business, as nobody was talking to you.

You are one stupid nigger.

Actually I am two stupid niggers, but I wouldn't expect you to be able to count that high, as you are from 4chan.

You're too stupid, nigger.

Is it this one?

Fucking sad

Or maybe people like ID's because it's easier to discern who says what in busy threads and it's easier to block out spamming faggots?

That's not as good as you think it is though, it just looks good on paper.

Conversations become easier to follow indeed and you know that the guy talking with you is the same person.
But that means people start treating each other like there's actual usernames, conversations become more personal and emotionally charged to defend your personna, which ruins post quality.
Plus, there's the whole shitload of dumb memes with people going ">(1)" or ">(56)" as if posting too little or too much is an actual argument.

And while you can block spammers more easily and stop seeing shitty posts they make to try and derail the thread, maybe it would be far better if people still saw them and learned not to take the bait or even report that shit instead.
Hiding things creates a culture of simply passively ignoring problems.

I've seen it work just fine in practice.
Within the confines of the thread. When you know who you're talking to and what their arguments are and you're not struggling to figure out who's saying what, yeah, you're gonna have a better connection than you would vs. how many posts that may or may not be part of the same discussion.
You're overexagerating. How is it any less "emotionally charged" and personal than if you're defending your position against an indiscernable bunch of cretins?
Welcome to Holla Forums.
Or maybe being able to block them caters just fine with not taking the bait.
Well now I'm just confused, so you want to ignore the problem but also address it? You're conflicting with yourself. ID's don't change the game, it makes it that much more tolerable.

what anime?

HAND ME THE MIC, ENGINEER!

Yess gg guys, you will get used to capture eventually.

DICK MUNCH

HELP

I like to party

You know we have /d/ and /vore/ right? The only thing that's offensive about fat girls pigging out is you thinking it actually upsets anyone. Or worse, that someone cares…

Why don't you get a real girlfriend, user? Why don't you get a girl that literally gives you a boner?

Forgot pic. Guess there's nothing inside my cranium as well.

BOTH OF YOU ARE HETEROSEXUAL MALE MEN , AND IF THE ONE OF THE RIGHT IS AN ACTUAL FEMALE THEN STILL HETEROSEXUAL FEMALES ARE IMPORTANT , !

DRUGS ARE BAD , !

CASTRATIONS ARE BAD , !

ABUSING THE ROLES OF FEMALES TO HIDE THE NEED FOR MEDICAL HELP IS BAD , !

STAY ALIVE , TRUST THE DIVINE INFINITE UNITY , YOU ARE GETTING CODE SORTED THROUGH FISH ASTROLOGICAL SYNASTRY FOR FARMING , REMEMBER TO EAT FOOD AND NOT STARVE , !

So lemme get this shit straight, and correct me if I'm wrong

vol on tech shilling the exodus from fullchan

Are people up in arms over it? I haven't really noticed anyone, except the niggers trying to force everyone to different dead sites

I'm sure it bothers some people since it's a chore having to type it and sometimes the image is pretty hard to read.
But the great majority seem to understand the need for it and readily blames the spammers for it, so it's all cool. All in all, they achieved the exact oposite, everyone hates them even more now that we need captchas because of their bullshit instead of hating the mods like they wanted.
This is what passes as "drama" in Holla Forumsand now, uh? Sad.

Maybe for the first 30 minutes but now anons know why it's in place.

My only issue is that I have to type 24/h captcha AND the post captcha instead of just the post captcha.

Oh well, life of a VPN user.

The ones that are pushing the story about me being the spammer are great.

Would be nice if the 24 hour captcha was embeded to the posting form like on infinity next.

Why are the mods on other boards so fucking banhappy? Its like every mod is now as bad as /a/'s mods.

I don't know. I've been banned on Holla Forums and /a/ for really stupid shit. Mark bans me jokingly sometimes on Holla Forums but I think he runs the board pretty well.

I guess that's just part of the flaw of legacy boards and users not wanting to go to their own.

I don't think /a/ has mods. I think it's run by a bot. The bans seem automated.

U