!!URGENT!! Trump time travel screencap needed

Anyone seen that thread last night on 4chan?
The deleted and scrubbed it within 10 minutes
Mind blowing shit was dropped.

I downloaded only the thumbnail, not the actual pic someone made.

Not a troll thread, Legit really went down.

Pic related : the thumbnail

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VcW5g
archive.is/e1wir
threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't ask on there. Was banned.
Try asking for me, see what happens.

I don't give a fuck for a lot of crap I see on these boards, but this was a serious WTF bombdrop

ᵂʰᵃᵗ ᶦˢ ᵗʰᶦˢ﹖
ᵃ ᵗʰʳᵉᵃᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃᶰᵗˢ﹖

archive.is/VcW5g

I actually laughed at this. Consider my record corrected.

Now fuck off back to your kike loving rule 3 having greasy fucking greek supporting niggerfaggot cancer board, the_donald.

the sequel archive.is/e1wir

Well shit, there was actually a thread.

Some Canadian from the future claimed that Trump has a time machine passed down from his uncle because John Trump was the MIT professor who got to inspect Tesla's confiscated notes. Also Trump was John Titor.

He also claimed that Mike Pence is from the future and that another Tim Kaine is married to another Mike Pence from the future.

Awesome!
Thanks a ton user!!

sage

sage

seems like more LARPing but if Trump has tesla's notes that's pretty damn cool regardless. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they did try to keep the info for themselves just in case that shit did work or at least to keep it out of kike hands.
While Trump mightn't have a time machine he might have some interesting ideas or some interesting historical documents at the least
Assuming this where somewhat true of course

sage because this aint gonna go anywhere

fun to think about but obviously role playing.

I hope it's real though

Nigger go fuck yourself

These boards are gay as fuck just FYI
NONE of you people are ACTUALLY cool, beyond your user tag and shit remarks.

Keep being cool guys.

Vote for a pant shitting criminal!
I just got .02 intercentz for these posts!!

I see the pure retardedness of saying this but: take your tin foil hat off bro. Not everyone is a shill for Hillary. Unplug yourself.

Just cause you fucks sit infront of a computer all day, doesn't mean you're smart.
Invent some Tesla shit, than be a smart ass.

Is this how the twin towers were in Back to the Future?

Guess where the Twin Towers are located? Same Island as Trump Tower, Trump's Enterprise even visited Ground Zero and lead the cleanup effort.

Also. the video looks shitty at first but give it a chance, it's actually pretty intresting

Fuck off spic.

nigger

Oh ya, all the shit John Titor says that leads up to civil war in USA
and world war 3

That's happening right now.

He also said
9/11

You're all string theory geniuses too edgy for life so you know it all and I'm a Hill shill kike and shit.

Okay, all this (1) saging is suspicious. I'm worried this might be true, and we might actually have to live with Hillary winning at all, even for a brief period until December.

Thank you for correcting the record!

Thanks for the links nerds. Appreciate it.

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

;^)

I'm correcting the record by asking for shit that paints Trump as time traveling bad ass who is trying to save humanity and America from all out civil war.

VOTE SHITTERY!!!!

Get a brain you dumb fucks

Not surprising. Get off my board cuck

Jesus fuckin christ, I don't like these conspiracy shit videos but this amazing

HA HA HA!!

You're intelligent like a parrot+ chimp
That's it.

I love banter too.

I find this interesting as fuck.

who the fuck are you even talking to?

Thank you for commenting on this, I found it and the information is actually uncanny.

This video is a remake, I remember this video from about a year ago and he said he'd make a second one with more info which I guess is the info from "The Walk" and that part really blew my socks off. I'm amazed no one is talking about this.

I have never said this before but this might actually be a shill

Mocking the general attitude of the Holla Forums sections of these chan boards.

All the same.

Like WTF are you suppose to talk about here??

Everything is a fucking "shill thread"

They are called image boards mom.

What "record" am I trying to "correct"??

That's what I don't get.

Call em whatever. im new to these degen boards. I can see why, after 20 years on the internet, i've never visited one till 3 weeks ago.
it's full of losers.

You're typing out like a third worlders first time on the internet, you're either the newest fag ever or a shill

you're acting like a woman

I now believe there are shills here

they're all over the place, user.

Hopefully it gets deleted within 10 minutes from here, too. Reported for slide/cancer.

I'll take "newest fag" ever with pride thanks

No. Not even slightly.
I've actually been shutting down plebs all over the imageboars with that one.
You're copying me

AM I suppose too?
Why do I need to know everything you know?
I spent my teen years in chat rooms getting that phonesex and webcam pussy.

Ad hominem is making up stuff to attack someone personally.
I just asked "what record am I trying to correct?"
Use words properly intellectual retard

Jumping out of the woodwork for the time travel thread.

Hrmmm… To be honest, I just want trump for pres even more now that he has a time machine.

Holy fuck how fucking autistic are you? You'd believe anyone with good story to tell wouldn't you?

I'll admit…the part about Tim Kaine's wife looking like Mike Pence made me laugh.

Probably he meant the global civil wars. I think there was a prophecy from other guy, it said something like this. People are so dissatisfied with their government in their country that they killed them along with their children and grandchildren in parliaments or other high rank buildings.

I don't remember the rest of it as that is a long time ago.

that's a pathetic thing to say

Humans can:
Remember and repeat shit like parrots
and
be trained to use simple tools like a chimp

You're all fucking dumb.

ADHD on the CTR

These boards are worthless shit. Just a bunch of losers.
i seriously do not know why they waste their money "shilling" these places.
You're all brain dead.

I'm laughing
Also your ad hominem was idiots

Obvious Clinton shill.

Good digits user…

then why are you here?
if this place is such a waste for you, then why not fucking leave?

Intellectual retard:
Someone who spends a lot of time on a "smart" device or computer, can make arguments that SOUND intelligent, but are really still fucking stupid.
They also use words wrong on a regular basis and then try to deflect.

I came to find the time travel shill report and got it.
I love bantz and shitting on nerds.

Why are you so mad? You have a bill to pay? Get that 0.10cents for correcting the record.

I get .05 intercentz for every reply I get!
HA HA!
Jokes on you!

but your shitting on no one
the things you're saying would only insult your fellow 9th grade peers

No you get 10cents per post for correcting the record.

Im TOTALLY distracting you guys from………………………………..

Seriously,why do they shill these places?
None of you idiots are actually doing anything that could change anything.
Heck most of you couldn't even make it out the door to cast a vote.

You're like high school kids and shut ins.
Why would they shill you people?
You don't even interact with normies.
Those are the people who actually vote.

You people have an over inflated sense of importance.
Just like the Holla Forums faggots on your nemesis 4chan

Thanx for the LELz and the link drop nerds.

Back to………………………doing what ever it is the fuck you do.
Shout SHILL at everyone it looks like

not feeding his smugness for your own personal enjoyment

Then what are YOU doing here?

This isn't even shilling, it's just Pajeet from the (Shitting) Streets practicing his English.

I think Ierstand why this thread was made now.
Nice try Schlomo, but does CTR wanting this info validate it whatsoever?

Trump's not the only one.

oh my FUCKING SHIT!!!

Is this why Pence's daughter doesn't have a FUCKING REFLECTION?

It's quite uncanny how all Indians type the same way

The future isn't framed around our race forming a white ethnostate, furthering our ideology to a utopia, and colonizing other worlds?

Go back to cuckchan OP. Trump isn't god or a superhero, he is the first step. If we're lucky, the right will keep control of congress. Then once again, if we're lucky, we can reverse over a century of jewry and marxism.

This is the best case scenario: If he wins, we're going to smash political correctness, empower whites, and get another era similar to Reagan. That doesn't solve the problem. The problem is that this country was formed by white race realists that couldn't imagine this country run by savages. They could not see it in any hypothetical future. All men created equal = white men. Did they make safe spaces for redskins? Of course not. The ones that wanted to elevate themselves as humans were welcomed in. Those who made war were smote. Assimilate, leave, or die. They didn't frame the constitution in this way because there was never a nigger president in their wildest nightmares.

Is Trump promising this? No. He's pandering to jews, faggots, and shitskins. He empowers white people though, and smashes commies.

Don't get excited for Trump as much as The Leader he will enable to save us. This /x/ shit does nothing but distract us from the hard work, loyalty, and dedication it's going to take to make Holla Forums ideology a reality.

Well this needs to get posted.

You know that is actually parody, right?

His original account uploaded not only contradictory videos, but his production name was "apophenia", a word used to describe human's retarded ability to find stupid patterns in random data.

This new channel of his is likely a way to distance himself from the previous exposure of the joke.

LMAO NIGGA.

wew lad

Fool. who do you think would be a more zealous, and easier to recruit ally, than /x/?

This. But holy shit this is the most amusing fiction.

Trump autism reaching new levels. Fuck this shit. It's gone too far.

I'd like to clarify my point.

The final American redpill is that the founding ideology is outdated and naive. Even if we were to go full constitutionalist and isolationist, the constitution and bill of rights ASSUMED white ethnocentrism. That is it's fatal error, and why it will always fail. No matter how right you go, you will always have to babysit shitskins. There is no going back. They were fucking stupid and wrote "All men are created equal". That's not what they meant and, as long as that line is there, we will slowly decay.

Dont we all have autism through?

Stopped reading there.

Real scoop direct from J. T.
Quantum Pence is the only thing effecting this timeline, he is the source of what you call meme magic, his original timeline had the race war start when ours had that whole "nerd culture becoming cool" thing, he started the path of light which quickly brought order to America under not-so-civic nationalism, before that was dark times. All the world elite escaped into their decadent hidey-holes and started eating clones of themselves, once Pence ousted the lot of them he set himself into mass production and sent copies back.
He is a ruthless and calculated genius that has seeded our and memes from the very start.
I think Trump has some heavy duty ionosphere manipulation equipment being operated from his plane, he who controls the weather after all…ever seen him in the rain? me either.

is anyone surprised?

The first part has a chance to be real.. The second is pure bullshit.

Cmon user. Think about it. We just need more whites to get off social media, realize msm is full of shit, and read a few books.

With all the effort OP put into this post, he could have started a real discussion about relevant issues to our cause. Instead he begged and perpetuated some faggot story that's closer to harry potter fanfiction than it is to any discussions we have.

I swear some of you are fucking children or autistic. No man that works every day could think like. I refuse to believe it.

he really did read Tesla's papers, I doubt Tesla came up with anything that could be weaponized or used to practically time travel though.
he was mostly into free electricity and ionosphere manipulation as a means to achieve that, theorized ionosphere manipulation could lead to the invention of antigravity as well as some other more out there things.

You should be permabanned, tbh. This isn't even entertaining, just embarrassingly retarded. I'm not even a no-fun-allowed user; enjoy a good shitposting session…but this is pleb-tier faggotry for literal aspies.

Gtfo

The writer obviously has some knowledge of the Time War conspiracy.

Its well written and pretty funny. Made me chuckle, especially the Tim Kaine's wife is Tim Pence from another reality. Really uses your bias against you.

I'd love to see a comic or show about this though.

I give it an A+ for reviving the John Titor "conspiracy" and combining it with meme magic and the mandela effect in a coherent way.

(checked)
I hate that accusation of "no funs". You're good user. Fun is smashing kikes and marxistsm. Newfags and kids need to read the sticky. This isn't fucking halfchan, this isnt /x/. I'm really getting tired of threads like this.

Nice

wtf that's not the picture i selected

Bump.

It's the one you got, bitch.

It's a weird glitch

Sounds like the plot for Steins;Gate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
Apophenia /æpoʊˈfiːniə/ is the human tendency to perceive meaningful patterns within random data.

He probably used the name, uploaded like 3 videos, realized he was being retarded, and made a new channel. Either way the director was Jewish so you know he knew about 9/11 anyways.

Your "cause" of being a limp wristed faggot who is doing and accomplishing nothing?
That "cause"?
LMFAO

None of you are cool.
Or intelligent for that matter.

Trust me.

Come on you fucking string theory PhDs
Post your Degree or GTFO

Only doctorates in this field can comment on the validity of these claims
The rest of you can STFU
Cause the reality is, you don't know WTF you're talking about and just trying to look "cool" to you online anons
LEL I showed him, right guys??

Nigger this could be real donald trumps plan always seems off too me. You insult people to get the nomination? Why risk doing trying something this crazy for a once in a lifetime chance?

Why do you think that?
Can you prove it's fake?

Faggots.

LEL
E
L

String theory is literally Jewish Physics bro. It can't predict shit. Every time a new theory comes out with some promise, string theorists come up with a new variation saying that string theory already covers it.

((( string theory )))
((( Brian Greene )))

also
Yes

Pretending is fun, but God help us if this turns out to be true.

How do you know it's not?
Someone really smart did, here look
How can you know what something is, when seeing it for the first time?
Did you graduate high school yet?

You're all fucking retards

Poo in loo or designated streets?

Do you have a degree to prove you know what you're talking about?
Or just parrotting some memes and internet banter you observed?

Time Stamp Degree or GTFO

Please buddy, go on, prove it

time travel is impossible because time is just an equation based off the rotation of the earth, genius.
also you would have to be in a place where nothing from the past is located unless you want to be destroyed via time traveling into a object that was once previously there

t. fellow traveler amirite?
execute Antarctica plan, meet in 1963

Found the shill.

I'm LITERALLY Sheldon Cooper smart guys

OP I read all your posts itt, though I wish I hadn't wasted the time. Everyone is a loser, a fag, a idiot, a parrot. You don't know what correct the record is, which doesn't just show you aren't from here, it shows you aren't from cuckchan or read the news. You've done nothing but type teenage facebook comments. Nobody here will remember you, nobody cares about you, you are nothing.

I don't even think you're a shill. A jew is smarter than you are. At least they try to be subversive. They don't sperge out for an hour using same ID to people laughing at them. I was going to sage, but I want to bump this so other anons can see how much of a faggot you are.

Fucking butt hurt bud

Do you think I give a fuck loser?

HA HA HA HA

There's that over inflated sense of self-importance again.
WHY you people have it, is a true mystery

Cause you got the real scoop on the happenings

LEL
E
L

you fucking losers actually think you're cool and smart.
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

You're not.

Average IQ like 50. Butt sniffing, eating junk, parroting memes and circle-jerking

Y'all be online niggers.
Technoniggers.
This is your literal ghetto.

No outsiders allowed.
NO girls either. Yuck. Need that v-card intact.

Ya fucking low lives.

LEL
E
L

Keep projecting. Look at how your posts dominate this thread. Why are you so defensive? Over a time travel screencap on cuckchan? I don't get it user. I'm watching Spartacus and eating dinner, this is one thread of many that I'm posting in.

I bet you're refreshing this page constantly. Attention does feel good. We all need it when we're starved. Like food and water.

Still thirsty?

Holy shit this butthurt

prove what I said was wrong if you're so smart, then.

this is OP's first time experiencing the unique blend of serious discussion and ebin memes that is 8ch.
it's probably his first time interacting with non-NPC imageboard users.

How much energy does a single girl give though? I'm pretty sure the Jews sacrificed thousands of bulls to the ark of the covenant. The Carthaginians supposedly sacrificed hundreds of their own children to their god when the Romans breached their city walls. One girl seems paltry.

She better have had a nice feminine penis.

user, what if OP is an NPC

I know. I probably shouldn't, but I still try to reason with these people. It only takes a minute of my time. This isn't a shill, it's just a really stupid person.

I'm gonna start to turn in, work in the morning. By the look of it, OP doesn't have to worry about this. He only has to worry about school starting in a week or two.

SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER GUYS

It's already started in my area, all the college kids back in town.

more likely an NPC than a shill, his posts are super easy to spot.
kek

The day he came to Erie it began storming pretty hard. But he was inside.

Your cringy forced meme "kek" wasn't enough Holla Forums? You have to become a bigger cow by associating Trump with John Titor?

ELectricity is the key to prophesy.

I want to believe

You know you can do that same shit with a mattress and some speakers, right?

you /cow/tists really are no fun allowed.
go lick chris's hypno-hole.

The dude is a troll, his videos are parody, dont fall for it.

time travel back in time violates conservation of energy and create self destroying feedback loop.
Imagine you open portal back in time, space radiation is everywhere so it start sipping in to your portal and travel back in time this adds more radiation to past, more radiation in past also means more radiation in present, this feedback loop(think of microphone close to speaker) grow stronger and stronger until whole universe is nothing but very dense radiation ball which will violently explodes

It's the electricity that flows backwards, carrying future memes to Trump towers for predetermination of 4d chess maneuvers.

sounds like fun, be sure to keep grounded kids :)

Are you a mexican intellectual?

You're 100% right, truth be told we don't know why the govt. is wasting so much money on us. We just want to post animu and dat boi in peace.

Exactly. I refuse to accept that my favorite siberian macaroni art forum is being attacked by such violent people.

Just restart your router bro.

It's wrong right from the start.

John Titor traveled back in time, right at the start of the thread it says he traveled forwards in time?

GTFO with this GLP tier bullshit, I remember reading there in autumn the john titor thread, he claimed Jeb! would be the president, which is impossible now. Kill yourself.

Shitposter-Timetraveler-Titor predicted a nuclear exchange in 2015.

Titor's posts were pure shitposting.

The entire thread was shitposting.

OP is a faggot.

OP sucks thousands and thousands of dicks.

OP is sucking dicks at such an alarming rate that scientists from around the world are coming together to study the phenomenon.

The only good thing in this thread is this sweet OC meme image I have created.

Titor stopped posting in 2001, mate.

Do we need a multiple choice test about kike tactics and board options before we can post? I don't think a captcha is cutting it anymore.

What is this stupid roleplaying bullshit? Why is this thread still not bumplocked?

What is being slid?

The sequel thread kinda killed the hype for me. The tesla-trump thing is indisputable but the guy's answers in the sequel thread were LARP-tier. I wanted to believe, but not him.

Your safety may not be guaranteed.

I think you're the person, possibly likely woman, who keeps shitting on anime posters and calling them newfags, etc.

Personally I don't think you get paid to shot post. I think you're just some dumb Facebook-tier slacktivist SJW who read about this forum on NYT or heard about it from a male friend. Either way, please just stop. I'm asking nicely.

Also sage because of the 4cuckery that has been seeping into this board lately needs to go.

All fields.

wtf I hate vinyls now

Allow me to translate that from scientist: "I'll be fucked if I let you idiots take the credit for this."

G A S

Yeah, theres a reason it was deleted, it was pure /x/tier faggotry and horseshit.

It was obviously a smart troll having a giggle and a bunch of retards fell for it.

John Trump the Physics scientist called in to assess Tesla the greatest genius of all time. This is huge. I don't know if Trump has a time machine but his uncle had direct access to very serious information that Tesla himself kept under wraps. Maybe the uncle felt the same way the world is simply not ready for this.

You faggots are overlooking the scariest part of this:

This is the biggest thing. If this is what the future is like after a Trump presidency, then I don't want him as prez.

Holy shit the assapining & the sliding in this thread would almost make it looks like there was something to hide / to make fun of.

I now believe that Barron from the future is warning us that Tim Kaine is gay because his wife is a Pence from the Future, Alpha Pence being a Time Warrior of the Unique Race of Alpha Earth.

Considere the Records Corrected!

oyy veyyy, stop it goy

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Mods b pirates

Anchors away