Time says trolls are winning. Thread #2

Last thread post capped.

time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/
archive.is/e3sSs

Here is a summary of all the gets from last thread.

WHERES ALL THE REPEATING 4'S????

Checked.

——————————————-

fuck off Reifag

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4ap83
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The last thread devolved into anime shitposting, this will fare no better.
Thanks OP.

The truth is i saw a thread here on 8/pol/ where somebody
not me of course
sperged about NGE being the japanese equivalent of anti-semetic literature in a very subtle way.
The problem is (with this article) … it mirrors what this person said in this thread (closely).

That's a different thread, ya dummy. But checked anyway.

Don't care about any of those. Good riddance they moved to reddit. Goodbye, "maymay" creators, manchildren, animefags and degenerate masturbators.

Did you just show up here?

Lain is the one true anti-semitic anime.

ANIME THREAD, POST ONLY THE BEST

SHILLS ARE WINNING

Mods are actively suppressing threads right now.

G'day newfag.

Those posting negative reactions to anime pictures, and those continuing fanning the flames with unwarranted anime pictures are shills.

I've previosly seen Holla Forums refer to this tactic as very successful as to distrupt discourse.

It is 100% the most effective way of immediately derailing a thread.
Make a post calling anime gay or saying that non-watchers of anime need to be gassed and boop there goes your thread.

Case in point; People need to stop giving a shit, and stop giving them attention.

Unfortunately Chaim is one side and Shlomo is the other, it's a symbiotic relationship that requires no input to shit up a thread.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Problem is as soon as the weebs stop defending themselves they're fucking toast and a foundational aspect of imageboard culture will be lost.

This entire article is gold.

>(((mores))) (((society))) spent millennia building

It does require mods to be compliant faggots though.

OH SH…

Is Holla Forums being raided? Since that article was posted here, the board seems to be full of Trump (for and against) threads, whiney not-muh-board-anymore threads and posts too. Seems every other thread is being derailed by baiting pro-Trump posters with anti-Trump, concern troll rethoric and then the derailment commences with tons of replies and arguments and back and forth between these two types of people. Kinda like those Christian, anti-christian fights of before, but this seems to be more effective. Every thread is turned quickly into shit with this pro/anti-Trump derailment bait.

Feels like a false flag op to push the TPP

Here's the secondary article by Elon Green on why Twitter's blocking tools are ineffective.

archive.is/4ap83

Here's a gem:

Aside from the fact that Leslie Jones is an employee of an NBC show (SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE) and I strongly suspect her "surprise" ascension from Twitter to the Olympics commentary box in Rio was pre-orchestrated by NBC themselves, NBC's 2016 Olympics ratings are way down from 2012, many nights over a third from the comparable night 4 years ago, so maybe Olympic viewers also can't stand her?

No one is watching the Olympics user. It used to be a grand distraction every four years for the plebs right before the election. But the Jews were greedy and over commercialized it. Everyone has tuned out and even if they're interested they just watch the highlights.

As for the ghostbusters Gorilla everything about that stunt was planned. The trolling on twitter is constantly cited but the fact that she outed herself on twitter admitting that she was feeding the trolls at the direction of her (((employer))) is memory holed.

1000% yes it's being raided. you can tell from the walls of text lacking slurs, proper meme placement, and no typos because they actually proof read their shit before hitting reply.

also they use kike talk like "uneducated" "intellectual" "Jews/Jewish/Judaism/Hebrew" unironic emoticons, and they talk to people like they're children while using illogical media talking points. it's fairly obvious at this point.

twitter has been called ineffective at everything since 2009, not really news.

I'm always looking to add to my folder

It's a good thing JIDF hung around like a JV team so we beat up on them. Made for good practice, these current shills are far less fun.

I sleep well knowing anons are calling them faggots whilst I dream.

*so we could beat up on them.

you sound like an uneducated child

:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)

When will the mental gymnastics end.

They miss the point entirely.

When you forcefully shove PC garbage down everyone's throat, vilify someone for what is in their eyes the crime of being white, insult, shame and degrade the people who work to keep this society afloat, no shit they are going to push back.

What, do they think the world is going to morph into their egotistic selfie-taking world of positive emotionalism at the expense of those who actually, you know, work to keep their asses comfortable?

It's nothing short of satisfying to watch these smug, self-righteous fucks panic as their paradigm crumbles before their very eyes.

Don't they realize we learned this all from the left?

When is Holla Forums not being raided?

Fl_o_lU Timekikemag.

I heard about this Lain anime in another thread, apparently its about meme magic before we coined the term.

Just about to start watching it FAM.

Basically, whenever there's a libshit cunt writing anti-white bullcrap, it is our solemn duty to flood their inboxes with whatever shitposting we can. It actually will have an effect on them, since they are still women.

this shit has been being posted since 2006

it was bullshit then, it's bullshit now, nothing changed then and nothing will change now.

That people is the same who said that Doom turned you into a mass shooter in the 90s

WE are the right side of History.

Kek. Truth is on our side.

There were short periods when the shills pissed off for like a week(for the most part).

Time says a lot of things.

did someone say "time?"

Sad, really.

winning? why no one could have predicted that.