Obama to ban singe Sex bathrooms in Federal buildings

Honestly how soon until the Democrats start recognizing otherkin rights?
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/18/obama-administration-enact-rule-mandatory-bathrooms-based-gender-identity/

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-breitbart-rise-fall-20160318-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking hell! Auto correct wouldn't let me type in single

Obama is evil

it's ok though, Hillary will revert it when she's in the office :^)

singe sex bathrooms?!

It's about the only good thing the nigger has done.

The pentagon now has 4 times as many bathrooms as needed.

latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-breitbart-rise-fall-20160318-story.html

Are we really surprised?

That doesn't mean what you think it does. Bahroom not for sexing.

Kikebart never improved, they just switched tactics (slightly).

Unisex is a sensible word so they don't waste extra taxpayer money.

You don't even have to slippery slope argue with normies any more just point out gay marriage -> shared bathrooms -> pedo rights.
haha the backlash is going to be terrifying

Feminists alone already destroying LGBT

user please.

THIS IS THE REAL REASON IT MATTERS SO MUCH
THEY FOUND US OUT

This shit is all reversible first day Trump is in office right?

If he win then he won't last long. He triggered too many and it is safe to say that he is in constantly danger. :-(

The assassination attempts will play out like episodes of The Three Stooges.

public female restrooms are so filthy they should be considered a biological hazard. i would rather take a in a shit port-a-potty at a gathering of the juggalos hosted in san francisco in a field across from a taco bell.

The solution is for men to start shitting on toilet seats so that women can't use them. Then they'll get their toilets back in no time at all

Kek

I don't know what this is but I want to try it

we need a petition of Obama standing next to a toilet tearing a sign in half

who's left that's jewish?

you do realize that just cuts the number of bathrooms in half, right?

I like single ocupent bathrooms tbqh fam. And that's where this will lead. No one wants 35 year old mtf's raping there 7 year olds. One or seven loli rapes and all bathrooms will be single occupant.

This is a fucking joke, right?

I'm in the Berenstein universe or something.

Last thing I remembered before opening this thread was seeing Adolf's grandson on the tv declaring the successful colonization of Proxima Centuri IV.

there's no guarantee of that.

which do you think the feds will spend money on? remodeling a room already fitted with pipes, or pulling off a sign screwed to a wall?

They already do. They accept that Obama identifies as Human.

>giving this issue attention

He's an empty suit nigger full of Ivy-league-polished jive who thinks that doing what others tell him to do makes him Presidential. He's the ultimate black man faking it to make it.

singe sex bathroom?

Where they singe your sex?

jej

That's not uprising. Each toilet seat probably cost taxpayers $4000 as well.

*surprising

wtf - I don't even have autocorrect

So do Jews, they kill people pretty much daily without a trace, or at least without a trace anyone is allowed to notice.

biggest nigger fagget alive

wtf I love PSYOPs now

I think it's just kek fucking with you.

looks like more garbage being dumped on the floor for Trump to clean up than anything.

faggy, faggy, faggy!

So, when are the feminists going to go after obama for forcing them to tinkle in a room with "men"?

Do you think Trump will have the scalps of assassins he's personally shot nailed to the wall behind him in white house press conferences, or just their ears?

BEFORE I READ THIS DID HE MAKE A REFERENCE TO RACIALLY SEGREGATED BATHROOMS?

I'M PUTTING HARD CASH DOWN ON THAT HE DID LADS

ALL TOILET SEATS WILL KNOW
THE RIGHTEOUS SPATTER
OF MY YELLOW STREAM'S WRATH

Men and women are supposed to shit in different places. This is part of Barry's plan to keep white people from successfully breeding.

This won't work out well.

Wrong.

Men are disgusting.

t. a man

When only gender-neutral bathrooms will exist, you burgers should start carrying a bottle of your/your dog's piss whenever you go to public bathrooms, then proceed to pour the liquid all over the seat before leaving. Like, en masse.

Or just stop paying attention to where you are aiming to.

I have it on good authority that women are, as well.

Oh fuck, I just realized that in the future, I could be sitting there and listening to a woman change a tampon.

(double czech'd)
We are truly seeing in these dark days what Uncle Adolf fought so hard to prevent

kek, if only this was true.

There was an insightful saved post I've seen posted a few times about why bathroom "rights" are the #1 concern for trannies, as opposed to you know — actual serious things. Can someone repaste it?

Lel

I'm just going to start pissing and shitting all over the seats in unisex bathrooms now. Piss on the toilet paper rolls too.

By "unisex" I mean "gender non-specific."

/DEVILISH/

This is the practical result of this stupidity.

Single stalls are quite common in Europe and I have not had an issue in the 4 years I have been here. I would say as a comparison, it gets back to diets, Americans just eat too much crap, both in volume and in content. Those worried about rape are simply supporting Jew lies, but not surprising as you aren't supposed to question them. If really worried, give your kid a toliet brush, tell them they're janitor and they need to stab any trash that talks. Make sure its a nice sharp metal handle.

Here we see the natural instinct of the modern European on display. Just have to deal with it. If your kid is getting raped, tell him to fight back with a toilet brush (just know that he will be charged with hate crime for attacking a lgbt).

Oh yes, because your kid is going to be packing a gun at an age where they are separate from you but not able to defend themselves. Or you know, you simply don't let them go alone, since surprise surprise, you can go into the bathroom as well, such a revolutionary idea.
But its okay, I understand your lack of knowledge with kids on account of having none.

ftfy

Berenstein wouldn't have this shit happening. You're thinking of the Berenstain universe.

I take it your experience is drugged up collegefags and fast food restaurants?