French-Canada needs to hang

Correct The Record has been spamming the shit out of great Aryan boards and they're speaking a very specific dialect of French. Mods correctly deleted their shit but it must be said – French Canada must hang. French-Canadians felt left out for being the treacherous assholes we know the French to be. Day of the Rope!

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These faggots?

Not confirmed but from the threads that were just on here, I can DEFINITELY confirm they were French-Canucks. Fucking atrocious.

nice D&C there. well done.

I think if they just split off like they keep bitching about doing they will be dead in a few years. Tops.

Every fucking Canada thread they show up and start posturing and insulting America like they even have the capacity of strength.

I agree op. I was in the thread that was just b& but I shall sage this one too because I think we have had enough sliding today.

Come and try it nigger.

Are you mad that we don't want to be annexed by you like the anglocucks?

At least you saged. Do you on guns?

Don't have my license yet. But after that it shouldn't be a problem to get some sweet gunz.

Get it fast. We never know how current the year will become

OP, the retard you're refering to has no link to CTR he's been a fucking pain in our collective asses (both anglos and francos, even in french/pol/) for many months. He prides himself on being the french rachposter for fuck's sake.

He's NOT EVEN FRENCH! The French don't even recognize French Canadians as their own! They speak their own swill dialect of shit.

Oh he was talking about that pedo muslim trying to pass for one of us?

Shameful that people think he is one of us.

Shill town. Population - you.

Just like anglo canadian aren't British.

Also

Like you said we aren't really French so he isn't one of us :^)

Yet another faggot frog thread
Sage report and hide
Theres a reason ribbit language isnt spoken anywhere on the internet

Nice try kike, in the past year we had at least 20 french people leave France to live in my town alone since they saw how unsafe and fucked up it got because of the mudslimes. By your definition neither Canadians, Australians, Americans, white South Africans, New Zealanders or Irish are Anglos either.

You know it

Dude it's one frog shill, give the rest of us a break. We are regular Holla Forumsacks. Hang the traitor but don't let him ruin our name please. You would be surprised how active we are on the board.

Dude it's one frog shill, give the rest of us a break. We are regular Holla Forumsacks. Hang the traitor but don't let him ruin our name please. You would be surprised how active we are on the board.

OP, your picture is from the page from Buffalo Bore, the 9mm Outdoorsman Cartridge that an old guy killed a bear with

buffalobore.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=388

The French faggots are running out of France and come here to escape their sinking ship. I see more and more of them every years. Better them than achmed or mumba though.

Oh merde Mohammed tu ne t'étais pas fait ban?
À cause de toi shitskin nos amis anglos pensent que les canadiens francais font parti du CTR
Beau boulot sale shitskin

Okay, okay, you're very probably right on that. Sorry for the "jump to conclusion, hang all French-Canucks."

Hi OP
French Canadian here
Just wanted to let you know that the only shill here is Muhamed who pretends to be a French Canadian but he's just like any other shitskin except he speaks French
Thanks and have a nice day

9.5/10 of French-Canucks I've met are awesome. Just picked up on the dialect.

FUCK OFF NORMIE
TABARNAK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wasn't there some user who talked about the reason why the rest of Canadia hates French Canadia is because they didn't die when the brits tried to genocide them?

I really like those Quebec guys, they pwned the Canadian government and not afraid of anything

That's pretty much it. We survived almost 350 years of attempted genocide and they didn't manage to fully squash us. And they are also mad because we have certain rights because of it, less than injuns though.

Quebec is specifically set up as jew proofing. Seriously. It is a Roman Catholic jurisdiction.

They deported the Ruling class and the soldiers back to France at the start. Then the Acadians were accepting their shit enough so they got deported a bit everywhere in the states. After that they used the Church to keep us in line.

Except for Montreal, fuck Montreal and it's cesspool of multiethnic cancer orchestated by Hassidic kikes who absolutely refuse to speak French.

Sigh here we go

now a ANGLO VS QUEBEC thread.

fucking hell EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't be a faggot user. It's always fun when Albertan get triggered.

So, every single account of every conflict ever?

Your argument is exactly why white guilt is prevalent. Why should I fucking be ashamed that my ancestors fought for their way of life while they were left to die by France because they prefered their niggers with sugar canes in Haiti over us? They arrived here before the Brits too and unlike the Injuns, they actually managed to fight back.

I personally hold no animosity against modern Anglos directly, there are far more pressing matters than an old grudge right now, but I won't tolerate any assimilation either.

What argument? I'm just remarking on how the account in your picture is one of innocent resistance against relentless aggression, and how that sounds like every other account of a conflict. As for "managing to fight back", is there actually a group that the incompetent Brits ever actually managed to genocide? You're taking pride in holding out against a people that couldn't even wipe the pre-Stone Age Aborigines from Australia…

French-Canadians are based people who actually care about preserving their culture and race

(((Anglo)))-Canada is cucked as fuck

Montreal needs to be nuked.

I'm from Quebec and I strongly believe this stupid island should sink with all their population with it.

what is wrong with montreal? yuropfag here

By far, the hugest concentration of jews, muslims, blacks, all minorities and religious minorities are there.
On top of that, its a commie/leftist cesspool.

I hate frogs so fucking much and I'm not even anglo, I'm from Nova Scotia

SAGE AND REPORT ALL D&C THREADS

I'm from Nova Scotia and I'm anglo.

I think everybody hates the fucking frogs, whether you be anglo or celtic

Fuck off, d&c kike. I'd happily unite with the French Canadians to dispose of our mutual enemy, non-whites, from our lands

Nobody on Holla Forums says either of these words unironically. Fuck off, d&c CTR.

Umm, I don't think you know where you are new friend. You should know what happens too frog haters around these parts.
You choose.

The frogs will be fugged soon be the kebabs, the afrodindos and their own faggotry.

Fugggg kebab