Trump Says Sorry

Fuck

The Donald apologizes for causing 'personal pain' with his inflammatory comments and admits sometimes ‘you don’t choose the right words’

Kinder-gentler Trump made admission of frailty before packed crowd in Charlotte, North Carolina

GOP presidential candidate said he regrets causing ‘personal pain’

Kicked off remarks with emotion mention of ‘sadness’ at floods in Baton Rouge

Promised not to ‘leave any community behind’

archive.is/W0WdI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afzrPCq9BrA
artofwarsuntzu.com/Art of War PDF.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=mSTLlFLddAU
youtube.com/watch?v=odYHGAicJ7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EXTREME RIGHT WING DAILY MAIL REPORTING

THANKS OP

wtf i hate trump now

He said this to combat the media calling him racist you fucking faggot. His views on what needs to be done are still there but as someone who's been stuck in bed with a blood clot for a good two weeks with only news channels, the media has been blasting him now more then ever with this shit. I can't catch a break of them bashing Trump and calling him ebil raciss.
They drill into your head over and over the statements he made, that people (((want))) Mike Pence to run instead, and then play a lying Hillary ad.
If anything, this just makes it harder for the media to combat Trump whatsoever.

I guess I'm #MentallyHill now

Always the first post. Always.

sage

That's some nimble navigating right there. He kept it vague, general, and nice while calling hillary out on her shit again.

Thanks hillary

You are the shills.

He also shit on Merkel. 6/10 speech.

He is and always has been a Democrat role playing as an angry white male.

He's backing off due to dropping polls.

He just lost the election

It's actually a master stroke. He's winning over feels-obsessed independent retards.

Reported.

Trump's touchback amnesty programs will be announced next.

He doubled down immediately after the apology and delivered a speech that hasn't been seen since he had Lewandowski. Fear the Bannon.

Because you say so?

It's simple game theory, is this your first election?

Reported.

Accepting faggots and now this? Don't be a homo Trump.

At this point we all need a little faith, he can soften his words or say some shit that normies like to hear. Then that's fine.

We're too close to the finishline for that.

Trump is such a faggot.

But, he was wrong about Obama founding ISIS. You know who did? Start with Dubya, and stop when you get to Nixon.

Shit everybody's dying in freedomland.

jesus fuck the shilling is hard. where the fuck are the mods?

What the fuck why would he apologize? This isn't like him at all.

American zogbots dying is a good thing. The problem with Benghazi was that they were running guns to Lybian terrorists and ISIS.

YOU DUMB NIGGERS FAIL TO ACKNOWLEDGE NECESSARY NUANCE

YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT POLITICS ARE NOT A ZERO SUM GAME

YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THAT TRUMP NEEDS TO OUT MANEUVER THE JEWS WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK THEY CONTROL

MOST OF ALL YOU FAIL TO REALIZE THAT YOUR SHILLING DOESN'T CONVINCE ANY OF US

WE ARE NOT ELECTING CROOKED $HILLARY ROTTEN PANT SHITTING CUNTON

WE ARE NOT WAITING FOR HITLER

GET FUCKED, YOU THICK CUNTS

He is also backing off on immigration. No more Muslim ban, just "extreme vetting" which means we continue what we are doing now.

His new campaign advisors are pulling him away from his populist base towards the center.

He doesn't realize his only chance was to provoke the muds and leftists into violence and ride the rage of public outrage.

The US has passed the tipping point of Conservative White Americans having political power. He was our last chance and could only be elected as a radical rebellion against the establishment.

Trump is your typical Manhattan Jew loving socially liberal fiscal conservative. He has been playing the angry white male archetype to get his foot into the election and now comes the knife in the back.

In one way, it is symbolic of how our economic elite have sold White America down the tubes. Our last chance at holding onto our country was a mockery. A cheap circus act by a business man meant to exploit us. Our white national identity is a cheap commodity to be bought and sold by hucksters who see it as no more valuable than a Happy Meal promotion.

Nice strawmen faggot. Who is shilling for Hillary here? Are you one of those 'muh 4D chess' retards who think Trump is secretly planting nuclear bombs on Tel Aviv?

Reported for lies.
Reported for lies.
Reported for lies.
Reported for lies.
Reported for lies.
Reported for lies.

knew it

No they will be banned form terrorist countries. For at least a little while and none of these syrian fucks will get past extreme vetting.

If he backs off a wall then there is some concern. We need border control faggot otherwise those spics will over run us.

WE ARE NOT VOTING FOR CROOKED $HILLARY ROTTEN PANT SHITTING CUNTON

BURN IN THE FIRES, YOU HORRIBLE CUNT

Well i guess im voting for hillary guys, sorry.

Can't wait for Trumpcucks to go back to half chan after he loses. They really brought down the level of the board.

Who cares? He apologized to Ted Cruz over his comments on Heidi, too, and where's Ted now? I don't know, actually, and neither does anyone else because no one cares. His career is dead. Expect the same to happen with Hillary.

We've been getting shilled pretty hard like this for the past few days on a scale I haven't seen since that Orlando nightclub attack. What's being slid?

What a cuck

sauce or do I not wanna know?

He's been surrounding himself with kikes and neocons, it's unlikely that he wouldn't know they would purposely mislead him if he was truly 'redpilled'.

I'm starting to think most of the stuff he said at the beginning of his campaign was a ruse to get votes.

Sperg harder. It's astonishing how butt-blasted you are. Again no one is shilling for Hillary you fucking faggot.

Kek

Get a load of this melodramatic faggot. The shills should higher you for your drama. Faggot.

why don't you care more about your country?

Trump did well because he never backed down, never showed the left weakness, this is a very bad move. The media will call him a racist hitler spawn regardless how much arab ass he kisses

Suck my dick. Clinton has all the neo cons you have some ex CIA shill who's mad as fuck Russia is in Syria endorsing Clinton and saying we need to make "Russia pay" even if it means arming Muslims.

He has steve bannon calling the shots now. Normies eat this shit up.

IMPLYING MODS ARE GUNNA DO SHIT EVEN THOUGH THEY JUST DELETED A THREAD CALLING OUT THEIR BULLSHIT

IMPLYING Holla Forums ISNT BEING RAIDED HARD AS FUCK RIGHT NOW

IMPLYING THIS BOARD ISNT SHIT ANYMORE

God damn the shills are thick in here.

I love how in denial the Trump jerk-off squads get everytime he shows he is far from the God Emperor they made him to be. He's better than Hillary but we see more and more that real change won't come from a fucking ballot. He's getting closer to the typical Zionist cuckservative the republican party is known for the closer we get to elections day. Yet some patriotards will laugh at how cucked
other western countries' politics are when the US has been under the same lack of real choice for the past 50 years.

YES WE SHOULD JUST WAIT FOR HITLER

How about you lead the charge for change? Pussy.

wtf I'm voting for Hillary now

LARPfags folks.

Oh not you faggots again, the media wouldn't give Trump a fair shake even if he caved to all their demands because he offended them once and earned their ire for all time. Apologizing to your enemies just makes you look weak and threatens your standing with your base.

Is this just the new tactic now? Hire a whole bunch of new CTR reps? Christ, how much MORE did Hillary spend on you retards?

No you fucking faggot, you should stop wishing to get a fucking messiah and get ready to fight for your freedom real soon. No savior will come for you to choose on a fucking ballot is what I'm trying to say you lard-brained cocksucker.

We arent your BLM slaves moron

How about you fire the first shot, you massive fucking pussy.

No, she has the democrats. Are we going his fucking vice-president isn't a neocon?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Purely hypothetical, but do you actually have a plan in case things don't change?

DON'T WORRY FAGGOT I AM PREPARED BUT IN THE MEANWHILE I'M VOTING TRUMP

Shut up sissy. You either vote to try and change things even it's only a 10% chance or you just watch more and more spics move into your neighbor hood,.

Shillberg stop. The Ban All Muslims was what Kike media spun it as. All he ever said was that it was stupid to import thousands of people from countries that hate us without knowing who they are when Western Society is under siege from global Terrorists and Rapefugees.

HAS ANYONE ACTUALLY WATCHED THE FUCKING VIDEO?
YOU FUCKING SPERGLORDS ARE AS BAD AS THE FUCKING LUGENPRESS
Here's the comment everyone is kvetching about:
youtube.com/watch?v=afzrPCq9BrA

The God Emperor continues to Triumph. This is exactly the shit that normalfags will eat up. It makes him human, it makes it accessible, it makes him electable.

This guy gets it.

D&C morons are out in force, or the Summerfags are bitchy because the semester is about to start and Trump is exactly what the grown ups knew from day 1. THE BEST AND ONLY CHOICE

Forgot to embed whilst going

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Starting to think there are genuine Trump shills here. You fags have the exact same post format as CTR, Holla Forums and anti-Russia shills.

Your Politically incorrect candidate is now a PCuck.
APOLOGIZE

Confirmed for CTR shill it's over boi. Every single neo con cuck from Rick Wilson to Bill Crystal is working to make Trump lose not to mention all the other cucks who're "mainstream" voices saying they will vote for her over Trump. The Kock brothers support Clinton.

Clinton edges Trump out on the amount of neo cons supporting her because it's the status quo and they know they can still peddle their influence and power.

I will not reiterate.

How could I from an ocean away? I'm telling you to fucking wake up and get ready if you really want to bring back America on a respectable level. I personally could give less than a rat's ass if it crumbles, we'd be rid of a negative influence over here. Either way, enjoy your half-attempt at a resurection, at least it won't be assured collapse as with a Hillary victory.

STARTING TO THINK YOU'RE A DISINGENUOUS MASSIVE CUNT

Shut the fuck up, pussy. I've been here since the first exodus.

Shut the fuck up.

Newfag detected

Not saging.

SuuuuUuuuuUuUuure. If there are Trump shills… who hired them? Why would Trump prioritize this when he has spent barely anything on ads normies would care about.

Fuck this shilling is unreal today. At least you are typing in english

No he didn't. He didn't apologize to anyone. He gave a clever non-apology that apologizes to no one.

YOUR BOSS IS INCONTINENT

I know what needs to be done.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
TIME FOR HILL TO PAY THE BILL

He is just apologizing to his future comrades.

OP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY CNN, DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP YOUR APPLICATIONS FOR THE CORRECT THE RECORD TEAM

What if the CTR shills are actually Holla Forumsacks and they're doing an awful job on purpose?

Hopefully this is just a calculated move.

Confirmed for cuckchan shitposter.

How does any of that negate the fact that he's surrounded himself with neocons? I never said they supported him you fucking faggot. So either he's self-boicotting his own campaign by doing this because it was all a ruse all along or he's genuinely fucking retarded for thinking that by giving them power they will suddenly become loyal to him.

Mad as fuck.

Yeah, I recognize that introduction. You've been shilling here since the SECOND exodus indeed, you weren't here during the cuckening.

No, u.

I said 'starting to think' which means it's a suspicion, you fucking retard. Lrn2read.

I wonder what Scott Adams would say about this actually. I see nothing here but the usual nimble navigating.

I have no doubt that there are those in clinton's team that have some relation with Holla Forums and are purposely fucking up her campaign. That or even just those that hate her guts so much that even taking a paycheck, they still fuck over her campaign at every opportunity.

"Hehe I was almost forced to realize that Trump is bad, but then I remembered some jews don't like him. Tough luck kiddo."

Nvm watched the video, it's not even an apology.

sage

I'd kill you myself if it were possible.

All those fucking shitposts and being a dramatic little bitch and you didn't even watch the fucking video. KILL YOURSELF.

Is that a jew statue with a fucking bucket for money in there ?
Praise kek if so

I used to have one of these in my pool hall, it's a little butler that's supposed to be holding a platter. it's basically a table.
they replaced the platter with a bucket, and he's clearly semetic in nature if that's the same one I had which it looks to be.

Today, OP was a fag.

Trump STUMPS SELF

WTF!

He never directly apologized to the goat-fucker, it was just an open letter to everything.

Which lügenpreße reporter?

=DISREGARD=
These are French-Canuck Islamic fucks hired to infiltrate. We didn't know we had these shit-heels to the North but we do fucking now.

NUH UH YOURE THE SHILLS

So he really doesn't give a fuck, he's saying it didn;t affect him.

wow. i thought i was fucked. but trump is just trolling the media. forcing them to cover more of hillary's dirty laundry.
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS
4D CHESS

omg im going to vote for hillary now

im a #hillmissle now

lol it's literally nothing

SAGE FOR SLIDE THREAD

It's not so much of an apology. It is more of an "apology" to people who support him but are not happy with some of the "controversial" things he says. It feels like he is just committing himself to "being on topic" more than anything else. I can understand why he is said that, to remind his supporters that he is not fucking around and hasn't forgotten why he is running. OP is a faggot.

In any case, this is in-line with the idea of Trump becoming mature and plays into the hero monomyth theory in which Trump seems to be following.

well dudes, looks like we better just wait for hitler.

Bush only set the foundation, ISIS was all Obama.

HOLY SHIT, GUY RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT MAKES A DIPLOMATIC NON-APOLOGY IN A SPEECH

STOP
THE
FUCKING
PRESSES

WTF? I thought Holla Forums said you don't apologize to leftists ever and that was why gamergoy failed?

He didn't apologize to leftists. He didn't specifically apologize to anyone, he didn't say what words specifically he regretted. It was a non-apology.

You can spin it however you want, but he expressed 'regret' for his hurtful comments. A grave mistake. That's a sign of weakness, and the leftists and cucks are eating it up.

BURN IN THE FIRES

BURN IN THE FIRES

BURN IN THE FIRES

YOU INSUFFERABLE JEW CUNTS

BURN IN THE FIRES

BURN IN THE FIRES

YOU INSUFFERABLE JEW CUNTS

(checked)

u mad?

u fucking mad, leftist nigger? fareal doe.

I used to have a boss where I worked at a pretty sort of prestigious uptight place. When a total raging dick would want to talk to the manager, he would always take them in. He would always sit there, stone cold, but gracious, polite and seemingly empathetic and say the same 6 words

I'm sorry you feel that way

It took me a minute to get it - he wasn't apologizing at all. He wasn't admitting wrongdoing. He was simply (at most) expressing regret at their distress, which is pretty human tbh.

FUCKING CENTIPEDE – NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

big mistake. you should NEVER say you are sorry to these people.

it's like blood in the water to them.

But he didn't say sorry. The closest he's ever got is to say "excuse me"

basically he said he was sorry that it's going to hurt when he fucks you in the ass.

it won't affect you OP, because yours is stretched out.

No apologies were made

He said he "regrets" some choice of words

"I'm sorry you feel that way" is what they train telemarketers to say over the phone. it's the most shallow thing you can say to someone

The biggest mistake a man could make.

Thank you for correcting the record, (((user))).

sage this retarded shit

If you bump this, you are a CTR nigger. If you are a CTR nigger, you are going to die.

POST OF THE YEAR

You will fear Trump's kung fu in the gorillion-d chess game…

Nope. What exactly did he express regret for and to whom? It was a vague noncommittal statement that makes him look good in the eyes of normalfag supporters and fence-sitters.

kill yourself CTR nigger

I'll make an exception for the bump in this particular case.

CTR BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

FUCK ALL THESE TRANSPARENT FAGGOT RETARDS

WE WILL NOT WAIT FOR HITLER

VOTE TRUMP AND PREPARE FOR OPEN HOSTILITIES

I will snipe you from afar in the head, Moshe. That's your best possible outcome. I meditate on the moment I can push lead through your thick skull.

GOD EMPEROR OF TRUMP, HERALD OF MEMES

wtf i hate trump now
i guess #ImWithMissile

Why are you posting this pseudointellectual leftist drivel?

SLIPPERY SLOPE IS NOT A FALLACY

This is the BIGGEST way that the left distorts and wins arguments: they don't jump directly from socially acceptable to complete taboo, they move in small incremental steps, and claim that anyone who extrapolates is committing the "slippery slope fallacy". By using a false appeal to logic, they can discredit their opponents and create social acceptance not only for the specific deviation they are attempting to foster, but also for the practice of eroding public standards in general, by creating the impression that, in general, "pushing boundaries" is not harmful if specific harm cannot be demonstrated from the specific actions being taken at that specific time. By barring trending analysis, they are able to stifle critique of the long term consequences of their actions, or the collective effect of many actions.

When pushed, they will create false causal sequences and use them as a strawman to discredit their opponents: "You claim that if I legalize homosexuality, eventually we'll all be eating babies!" – this is a case of claiming that A..C => 27, when the proper sequence would be something like "You claim that if I legalize homosexuality, eventually we'll allow gays to marry!" which is more like claiming A..C => M.

Because there is no clear authority which denotes which logical sequences are correct, they can shitpost many false sequences in order to drown out the valid uses of the slippery slope argument.

And idiots like you eat it up.

When weak, appear strong. When strong, appear weak.

You're correct, but that doesn't negate the fact that the slippery slope fallacy exists. Leftists just abuse it to their own ends.

I guess I'm a #HillFireMissile now

Because it isn't my country. It is Jewish. My country will be born from the ruins of the JewSA.

WHO SHOULD I VOTE FOR THEN, CUNT?

Saying something like i regret some things i may have said, is more used to consolidate an attack than to retreat..
The other side is still in shock trying to digest the previous attacks made, so they drink that regret like a plant drinks water.

He didn't specify any particular thing that he said that he "regrets". He was reaching out to the slightly blue-pilled followers who got their emotions messed with by the media. So he says "I'm not perfect, I make mistakes, but they were made with the best intentions", and the fuckers CHEER him on, forgiving him for it in an instant! He's only growing stronger!!!

HAIL TRUMP THE MERCIFUL

wtf i hate trump now

im staying home this year because instead

so the cuckservatives finally took over the campaign

Welp, that's it! Now I'm a #HillaryDildo

Even if Trump goes back on half the shit he's said, he'll still be miles superior to Hillary.

You can't just say, no Trump without saying yes Hillary. And anyone with half a brain should be saying no to Hillary.

Alright, I'm fully convinced he's just a stepping stone in the right direction at best now. He's done nothing but back down on everything for like 2 months, shit started going downhill with the VP reveal. It'll still be nice to see all of the marxist butthurt he causes when he wins, but I'm not expecting much action out of his term anymore.

Do none of you faggots understand the concept of, 'Keep your friends close, and your enemies even closer?'

All of this enraged shrieking makes me realize you retards never read the actual Art of War.

"The Tao causes the people to be fully in accord with the ruler. They will die with him; they will live with him and not fear danger.

Heaven encompasses yin and yang, cold and heat, and the constraints of the seasons.

Earth encompasses far or near, difficult or easy, expansive or confined, fatal or tenable terrain.

The General encompasses wisdom, credibility, benevolence, courage, and strictness.

The laws encompass organization and regulations, the Tao of command, and the management of logistics."

"There are no generals who have not heardof these five. Those who understand them will will be victorious; those who do not understand them will not be victorious."

For fuck's sake, Trump has been utilizing tactics from the Art of War this entire time.

"Thus when making a comparitive evaluation through estimations, seeking out it's true nature, ask:

Which ruler has the Tao?
Which General has greater ability?
Who has gained Heaven and Earth?
Whose forces are stronger?
Whose officers and troops are better trained?
Whose rewards and punishments are clearer?

From these, I will know victory and defeat."

Can someone post a link to the video of him doing this with proper context?

Can't wait until this election is over. I don't even care about the outcome anymore.

It's also simpler than that in this specific scenario.

When weak, appear strong.
When strong, appear weak.

"Warfare is the way of deception. Thus, although capable, display incapability to them. When committed to employing your forces, feign inactivity. When [your objective] is nearby, make it appear as if distant; when far away, create the illusion of being nearby."

artofwarsuntzu.com/Art of War PDF.pdf

You can get it free here. Any anons who have not yet done so, read it. You'll understand better what Trump is doing when you do.

Hive mind. lel

I'm on my phone right now, so I didn't even see you post while I was typing that second post. But yeah, you pretty much summed it up in a nut shell. Glad I'm not the only one who familiarized themselves with Art of War!

Sage for the God Emperor.

Kinda cool actually, but really who cares.

kill yourselves

K

Nobody. Voting doesn't matter, if it did they'd require an extensive licence that goes only to a few people.

Go back to China, rat.

This. Trump didn't actually apologize for saying any one thing. He's not backing down on his policies, he's being intentionally vague, so conservatives who feel his rhetoric is too "harsh" can read into it whatever they want.

He's "apologizing" for maybe making the wrong choice of words an unspecified number of times. He's not apologizing or backing down from his positions, remain calm.

Record=Corrected

K

Off topic, but what guy doesn't love a young white woman cheering for Trump?

wtf I hate Trump now

He said "complete shutdown" on all Muslims entering the US, m8. But honestly, what he's doing now is trying to ensure he gets elected by appealing to some of the less-extreme voters.

It's not ideal, and certainly not Hitler-tier, but it is necessary at the moment.

He can't do anything if he's not elected.

we are crossing into 5D chess
NIMBLE

That's fine. i agree with him acting a little more humble and less belligerent. It's his "America First"/get rid of illegal immigrants/non-pc/fuck the globalists, unapologetic PLATFORM that rocketed him to the nomination. Not necessarily his 'attitude'. That plays well with us, but not necessarily the average normie in the cornfields and cities of Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Ohio.

He's going to get more sneaky and viscous now…That little nasty bitch that he made his new campaign manager, seems crafty and smart. Look for even more racial stuff…but a little more subliminal.

Trump "Regrets” His Language, Then Releases Ad Attacking Immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=mSTLlFLddAU

Donald Trump's New Election Ad - Two Americas: Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=odYHGAicJ7k

He's said sorry before, it's not a big deal.

Tell your handlers to give you the updated shill handbook, you're falling behind, retard.