CLINTON ENDORSES ARRESTS OF 1ST AMENDMENT ABUSERS

The implication is that this based idiot should have been arrested for 'racial slurs' and the comments in the post also indicate that. Her Jewbook account is mostly controlled by the Trump subreddit but they might need some help on this one.

The actual text is as follows:

August 15, 2016

>[email protected]/* */"

What I get a kick out of is that the towelhead was still living with his family at 37 years old.

Bump because fuck this cunt.

:^) couldn't help myself

Sounds like the dude was being harassed by these shitstains and had efuckingnough of it.

Ya know what would be fun? I bet this fuck had Isis ties. Can we find them?

this

Haha oh man that would be golden

Where do we start?

No link

Google her FB, it's like 3 links down. I ain't feeding you. Also, FB doesn't allow hotlinks to shared posts of shared posts

God fucking damnit. I guess this board will soon be gone as well. Practically every new thread is just anti trump spam and there are leftists everywhere. Guess it's time to fall back eve further.

retreat hell. give them nothing. find their homes and break their fingers.

tick-tock

Trump fags are invasive reddit-tier faggots though.

I can't wait for Trump to lose so we can go back to talking about gassing the kikes and race war instead of civic nationalism and philosemitism.

"google her facebook"

That's probably quite true. Around here they like to buy all the houses on a block and if you're one of the last kuffar holding onto your home they will make your life hell to drive you out.

Is there any hope for me, or have I passed the point of no return doomed to become like Ahkmed here?

Checked. This is the economic situation of modern day America, user. We are rapidly becoming another third world country where multi generational households are the norm. The expectation of moving out at a young age is simply a holdover from a much more prosperous era.

Like user said, give them nothing. Mem this guy and make him a martyr. If all they can find is a handful, they're admitting we're right. They don't want to have this discussion, that's why they avoid it like the plague.

You need evidence for niggers? Cite Colin Flaherty's channel and books. He's a racecuck, but he's done a grwat job documenting black racist violence. Islam should be easymode.

This is a good thing anons, they avoid this game constantly. It's not for nothing, they know how much shitskin violence there is. Tbh I can't believe they're stupid enough to push this discussion.

Implying any of this is true. Think about who we're talking about here. I'll sit and wait for the lies. They always come out.

So essentially, I should just give up because the world is shit and I won't have a good chance anyway?

How many job applications have you put in in the past week?

We told you that they would be coming for your first and second amend rights.

But

you simply dismissed us as

accelerationfags

I live kinda innawoods, and the nearest working places aren't really hiring right now.
Plus, no car because no money.
No school because no money.
Etc.

If the only way out of your shithole town is join the military the join the military. If you have any other option then do something else.

Any other brilliant insights?

Why are you

double spacing

like a retard

while pretending that you're smarter than us

leave please

back to reddit

Holy shit. well this will only turn off more folks. Bumping to slide a Daily Mail thread.

He's not wrong that its your best bet. Do 3 years for your education benefits, also save up as money while in as possible and get out. If you're decent at standardized tests you can probably qualify for a safe MOS with a nice cash signing bonus.

Yes. If you really want to move out I recommend getting into the HVAC trade.

Give up on what? Achieving financial independence? Obviously that should still be a goal, but don't beat yourself up by holding yourself to an unrealistic standard.

I have been thinking about trade school lately. Still not sure what profession to go with yet. I am interested in computers though.

I don't wanna be Trump levels of wealthy (although it would be nice). I just want a wife, kids, living comfortably in the middle class. I just feel like I'm stuck in a rut though. I've been poor essentially all my life and I have no clue how to break out of it.

I thought you had no money or car.

fuck 2007

I have neither, that's true. But I suppose I could get a (((loan))). Plus, my parents drive me everywhere anyway, so I can just carpool with them.

If you want easy work that gives connections, lots of other job opportunities and often free or at least useful training try security jobs,
even if you just start as a bouncer a couple of nights a week its decent pay and you can usually arm yourself with a baton or spray so you're not too fucked. From there you can work security more or less anywhere else (bar some high class places) just from your prior experience. It's an easy decently paying job that doesn't require a specific skill set
Of course this depends on where you live, if it's filled with niggers you might wanna reconsider

These browns are really wearing out their welcome.

you can say that again