Hamilton

Since it's getting a film adaption, why the fuck out of all the founding fathers to adapt, they choose Alexander Hamilton? Why do all the songs sound the same?

Because hamilton was the least important and had a shitty and pointless death. You couldn't get away with george blackington like you can dindu hamilton.

And re: music, darknesses are the least musically creative people since hip hop came to be.

Hamilton was an asshole. The guy cheated on his wife, refused to support the revolution, and wanted a President for life government.

Exactly, he was a nigger disguised as a white man, only fitting he die from a gunshot.

what a shit fucking musical

What was so bad about it?

Nothing, just Holla Forums not liking hip hop cause they're into shitty metal.

hello there newfriend

Oh you got me there, I should've said Shitwave

No they don't, have you ever been there or are you just making assumptions that all Nazi's are Neo Nazi's.

I didn't say heavy metal, just metal. If you want me to specify, probably nu-metal since they're cucks.

Your attempts to derail are pretty sad… but hey I guess I couldn't expect much from some libcuck who lets niggers live in his brain.

How would I let niggers live in my brain? I only let them fuck my wife.

Christ you are new, how did you find this place? Has google started listing us again?

/television/ sent me here.

That was a cuck meme.
Unless you're being ironic too.

Hey you're not me.

The fuck is nu metal.

Oh shit what the fuck I didn't expect it to be an actual genre, I sure as hell didn't expect a Jewish fag who likes blonde twinks.

How young are you? Korn was big in the late 90s - early 00s.

I don't remember this shit.

Do you remember Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park at least? They're more or less nu-metal bands as well.

Oh you mean that shitty combination of already shitty metal and already shitty rap that tried to be edgy?
I get it now.

What would a kino about the best founding father be like?

ummmmm…. hehh… NO

Fuck Hamilton, bitch ass nigger. Fucking bank kike proto-nigger.

Am I the only one who gets the vibe that they're testing the waters to see how far people are willing to accept historical revisionism? Sort of frog and the jacuzzi. Like 200 years from now do you think you can look in a high school history book and all the presidents have been turned black, with no way of knowing any better?

He travels into current year. He learns that since Lincoln died the USA has been ruled by neo Liberals, the last president was a gay black Jew, and the current one is a corrupt snake in the clothing of a lion. He quickly becomes depressed and develops an addiction to opiates and cp. The film ends with him hanging himself after diddling some kid.

Yes. This is how they test new narratives. Luckily in 200 years time humanity will be extinct unless the white man builds his A.I. god to succeed him.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ’₯

Humanity won't be extinct, just living like cavemen.

πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
πŸ‘‰πŸΏπŸ·πŸ·πŸ·πŸ‘ˆπŸΎ

If I recall, they wont turn the founding fathers black but they'll teach less and less about them and more and more on diverse figures, like Harriet Tubman (Who originally was going to replace Hamilton on the 10 dollar bill until this musical came up and made Hamilton popular, now they're after Andrew Jackson. The person wanting to replace one of the males to a female of color is a Jew.) Who was only notable for being fat black moses and was only really notable to "blacks," no one else gave a fuck about her except for guilty whites.

Please don't generalize a whole group based on one or two individuals. It's extremely bigoted and prejudiced.

is it really that common for a soundtrack with a large quantity of tracks to lack so much variety? It's either typical broadway shit or unfitting hip hop/rap

when you have creatively bankrupt people running it, yes. it's also literally the only type of music lin miranda is capable of making.

nobody cares