Trump and the Jew. Investigation thread

Trump and the Jew. Investigation thread

Ok. I'm personally sick and tired of all the Trump shilling on this board during the last 12 months or so and it's about damn time that people get their heads out of their asses and start to actually look closer into Trump. You may choose to do what you want with the information but at least we can make sure that there's an honest discussion about his jew ties. That way no one can claim that they didn't fucking know what they were voting for.

Let us show what this place has always been good at, and that is to point out the jew wherever we see them. No matter what. Please post relevant information below on Trump and his jewish ties, policies and other valuable information.

I've done some preliminary digging myself to get this thread started. See below:

———————————————

Trump:

Economic Advisory council:

Tom Barrack - Lebanese
Andy Beal - Non Jew
Stephen M. Calk - ?
Dan DiMicco - ?
Steven Feinberg - Jew
Dan Kowalski - ?
Howard M. Lorber - Jew
David Malpass - ?
Steven Mnuchin - Jew
Stephen Moore - ?
Peter Navarro - Not Jew
John Paulson - mother jew
Wilbur Ross - Not Jew. Did work for Rothschild Investments
Steven Roth - Jew

Trump has an Israeli Advisory board.

Trump endorses Bibi in Israeli Elections

Children:

Donald Trump Jr. - Vanessa Haydon (Father Jew)
Ivanka Trump - Converted to jew and married to a jew
Eric Trump - Lara Yunaska (Jew)
Tiffany Trump dating Ross Mechanic (Jew)

Other jews:

Jason Greenblatt - General Council, Trump Organization
David M. Friedman - Attorney worked 15 years in the Trump Organisation
Michael Cohen - Trump Special Council

Charles Kushner - Father to Trumps son-in-law. Note:

In 2004, Kushner was investigated for hiding violations of federal limits on campaign contributions, a probe that Christie oversaw while he was the U.S. attorney for New Jersey. Kushner then hired a prostitute in order to blackmail one of the case’s key witnesses, whose wife then informed investigators of Kushner’s attempts at obstruction of justice. (archive.is/3To39)

Steven Mnuchin - Chairman, Fundraising

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/7174373.html
8ch.net/pol/res/7176198.html
youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AfcIKDHYgwc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dont even sage spam fam. Just let it slide off the catalog.

Yeah let us allow it to slide so that people can ignore reality for longer.

We already know this. It's the only choice we have.

We're not electing Hillary, faggot.
Save it until Trump is in office.
If he walks anything back, we'll call him out.
Calm down.
Shut up.

Nice fucking ID, cunt, many thanks to you for correcting the record.

Thank you for correcting the record, OP!

You forgot to sage you fuck.

Fucking make me, faggot.

Bullshit. If you think long term the only solution is a re-boot of the US. Not some plaster. Trump will only prolong the inevitable downfall of the US by putting the short sighted idiots into a zone of belief in change. Meanwhile the demographic bomb that the US is, will keep on growing. And once it finally hits idiots that think Trump is the saviour it will be a bigger battle.

The best thing that can happen is a rapid decline that pushes the current tensions through the roof and gives cause to an uprising. Hillary will ensure that.

The reason the jew always win, is because they play majority of whites who are short sighted by giving them hope in something that will further their cause.

Getting a jew approved "opposition" such as Trump into the white house plays directly into their hands.

Are you seriously thinking that there's a way out of this mess by voting on Trump?

No the best way to change the system is to destroy it from the core and Hillary is the perfect vehicle for that. Her incompetence will drive the white americans through the breaking point. Trump will merely make them sit back and have a look on where things go.

Bumping, the Trump worship needs to stop.

Trump is a kike lover = vote Hillary.

Shills love their strawmen.

*=/=

Thanks for your input Satan. Didn't know CTR hired you.

It's not a strawman, it's the obvious result.

Saging will not save you from reality.

shift+left click to hide this thread in the catalog

You will not have a reasonable debate without Trumpfags derailing the thread until the election cycle is over.
The intensive shilling began around september last year and older Holla Forumsacks are aware of it.
With a bit luck those are just normalfags that learn a thing or two after their first cycle.
The policies change but the owner remains.

implying you've been here longer than a few days? it is a glaring falsity that not even your attempt at intellectual craftwork can obfuscate. obvious shill is so obvious. I want Jesus to come back now so i can watch him cleanse the temple of you irreverent kikes at the end of a whip again.

We can keep at it all day. You can't hide Trumps jew ties no matter how much you try.

If we can't, neither can he.

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

:)

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage
sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

sage

Nice try cuck.

dat ID!

This x100

No of course you jews want Trump to win. He's just what you want. Let the whites think that they're getting something while it all along being our man. Trump is a jew shill. Period.

8ch.net/pol/res/7174373.html
This thread needs your spam too.
I'm sick of these fucking faggots.
They have broken down to shilling for accelerationism and I am not going to put up with that shit.
We are not electing Hillary.

WE'RE NOT ELECTING HILLARY YOU RETARDED FAGGOT
GO BACK TO RENEGAY

Why are you such an intolerable faggot?

it's funny because you can make this thread about anyone who does business in this shitty city.

Fact is, it's Trump or Hillary. The loldontvote faggots can go choke on the trimmed dick that commands them to post here

Hi, Chaim. Nice weather in Tel Aviv?

Actually it's probably bad weather considering you're inside your bedroom kikeposting instead of running around outside sucking baby dicks

Because you don't deserve to have a voice here.
You're shilling for the destruction of my country. you want to see my area invaded by mudshits. You want to see the supreme court stacked with anti-gun liberals so whites cant fight back. You want America to turn into Brazil when it can be prevented. If you're really buying into Renegade style anti-American accelerationism then you're a fucking idiot, Trump is the objectively better option.
If he walks anything back in office, we can criticize him, we can't afford to do so now.

Find it funny how these so called Holla Forumsacks ask anyone who isn't shilling for Trump to leave the board when their act alone is pro jew. If you care about this board you'd allow open and frank discussion on the matter of Trump and his jew ties.

What i'm sick of is kikes repeating the same argument over and over when there have been hundreds of threads with the same information that have reached the same results.

Note that saying trump is a kike isn't an argument, saying he is controlled isn't an argument, they are merely pieces of information.

If you want to propose actual arguments, such as I believe trump will do/not do X and I have significant proof, beyond a few kikes working with him then fair enough, you have not and don't do this. doesn't provide evidence and claims the jews will always win which has been proven false hundreds of times throughout history

Also comments like serve as a cover to comments like OP is directly shilling for hillary by saying it is the best option, to further show the connection between the two, they are the only ones to report people in this thread and The similar actions in close proximity also suggest samefagging or teams

Also despite there claims of silence on anti trump issues there are multiple threads in the catalogue, two on page 1, hence clear lies that this isn't talked about.

To accentuate the aforementioned see vid related (can't reupload it) YET ANOTHER FUCKING THREAD ON THIS SHIT, WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT THERE BEING NONE AGAIN

kikes worked under Hitler and it didn't work out too well for them did it now

NO ARGUMENT BESIDES TRUMP IS A KIKE OR HAS KIKE CONNECTIONS HAS BEEN MADE IN THIS THREAD

NO PREVIOUSLY UNKNOWN INFORMATION HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO LIGHT OR REASONABLE SUGGESTIONS/IDEAS OR NEWS

AUDITING THE FED HURTS THE JEWS

CLAIMING THAT THE KIKES WILL COVER IT UP IS SIMPLY DEFEATISM, THEY ARE BEATABLE, STOP CLAIMING OTHERWISE

OVERTON WINDOW

AS I HAVE SAID PREVIOUSLY KIKE CONNECTIONS =/= CONTROLLED, IF SO EXPLAIN HITLER AND THE JEWS SCARED OF TRUMP

sage because of obvious defeatism and D&C, these arguments have already come and gone, hence complainers are shills/summerfags, and only have more worth once he is in power and can have his actual policies scrutinised, until then it is at best speculation that shills turn into mindless screaming about jews while selectively ignoring evidence

Note that i will also likely not respond to this or any other comments on this thread, not out of some bullshit "you can't argue back" but to prevent being pulled into the shills game or disruption and timewasting, there are other threads of greater importance than this up at the moment, this is solely for those who might scroll though the thread

Top fucking kek. Don't you realise that Trump on office is the doing exactly that. You're playing the jews game and you're too fucking stupid to get it.

lol

Nice try shlomo.

That id

this place is weird man. either there is an incredible amount of actual shills or an incredible amount of brainwashed retards. i would think on coming to this place one would know better than to expect anything useful from mainstream politics

Soon this board will be back to normal. Can't wait for November when all of you Trump shills go and cry once you realised your so-called God emperor fucked you in the ass big time. You can sit here an pretend that the reality is any different all you want. Just remember that you were told the truth but wouldn't listen.

I'm raising a white family. I have no desire to destroy what's left of the US just because, "lol, that's how u make a hitler!"

I'm getting real sick of this shit. In what demented retards mind does thinking, "if I help me enemies, we win!"

Are these Canadian posters? Are we being Canucked? Either way, your logic is bullshit, disingenuous, and destructive to whites actually making an effort in producing the next generation.

So to answer your thread theme, OP. YOU'RE the fucking Jew here.

He's a rich new yorker who had to learn Jew Jitsu. He had to become skilled in counter-jew to not lose his wealth.

He knows how the jews act. Therefore he is unlikely to be controlled by them. That's why MSM is going full panic mode.

Whoever they are, they fucking hate America. I baited one into admitting that America should cuck itself and become Sweden in order to save Europe. What the fuck?

in a previous thread

Glad CTR is here to set things straight.

Now that they can't easily deny a Trump victory they've had to refocus the shilling onto this bullshit, it's just the next evolution of the same tactics.

Enjoy raising it in a minority white America with Jew Emperor Trump as your leader. You're as fucked with both candidates. Just too fucking stupid to see it.

history of jews is relatively miserable for their claim of being God's chosen people. or very miserable.

add to that they are spiteful and many anti-israel jews exist, not hard to conclude they are overcharged with negativity and can only project negative feelings in everything including in jews themselves

Shilldog and her UN butt buddies will completely censor the internet and make even talking about this shit a punishable offense.

Trump is our best hope.

Whites in America are too cucked as it is.
Most won't fight in a race war.

Most can't even openly say "diversity hires are bad for business".

The only whites will be able to fight back is if it comes from the top and they know they'll have enough support to say what they truly want.

I should'vr saged, fam.

These people are so persistent, yet they get no where. It's p low energy, really.

Also, the catalogue is pretty 'shit-posty,' so I'm thinking the soros leaks are hitting a nerve.

Donald J. Trump is literally the savior of the white race

Jews best kept secret weapon. Morons like you.

even if that were true we have no better options sHillary is a globalist money sack and gary johnson is a open borders fag who wants to accept long hard diversity up his ass

people are sure to listen to you if you talk down to them, especially with no arguments.

dubs confirm.

This is because you're too beta to dare to fight for change. Change will not come through elections. Get that into your think head already. The whole system is so rigged that no matter what your stupid ass votes for you let the jew win.

The r/The_Donald rejects are really shitting this place up.

Actually believing that electing a politician can save you proves you're blue pilled in the extreme, especially with how people act like this jew lover is a god.

They will not accept any evidence that alters their ideal mental perception of him. They're almost a full blown cult.

we already know you just don't want us to vote at all. it's been established, you dick kissing kike.

Look at how the shill is not happy about someone having a white family. There's no good words, just a knee jerk reaction about why it's bad and a general sense of vitriol.

This post tell you everything you need to know about this anti-white piece of shit.

Cheers

8ch.net/pol/res/7176198.html
VOTE FOR HILLARY: THE THREAD

we'd still need to elect trump to get the liberals to start the civil war so we can claim the moral high ground and gather more support

fuckin' checked mate

redubs seals the deal, OP is a gloriously winged faggot

No, I refuse to vote for shillary and nothing you do will change that. Sorry your candidate lost Holla Forums.

? They only got liberated from guettos after Napoleon. before that they spent millenia in gipsy/nigger tier living conditions

How does that link with "God's chosen people"?

Jesus user. You think other countries are going to sit back and let us have a civil war? The minute shit does down, Russia, Israel and whoever else wants a piece of us will be up our asses in seconds.

Indeed. There's no hope for these people. They're convinced that voting for Trump will magically change everything. While completely forgetting that Trump, even if he wasn't a jew plant, will have to go through congress for almost everything. But as they say, one can't help stupid. These people will not get it until it's too damn late.

I'll also enjoy the day Trump shows his true self. This place will suddenly be filled with as many people claiming that they "fucking knew it" as there are one shilling for this fucker now.

The God Emperor isn't a politician.

😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌

you mean like Obama did?

lelelelel fucking kill yourself

Purely coincidental two different IDs report the same user, screenshot it, and upload it to show everyone (who the fuck does that), jerking one another off throughout the thread while others call out their bullshit. Both will reply to everyone else, but won't touch on what had posted.

Prove it won't.

That's right. He's a pure jew shill. The purest of the pure and doesn't even have to pretend to not be one.

Nope, that's you

Okay. Time to start this game.

What's your master plan then tough guy?

Do nuffin', then wait for hitler? Oh, let me guess. We need to start an insurrection.. Right. Well. You lead it, and once you're out there, we'll think about joining you.

bump

So the man who's whole family is married to or dating a jew is not a jew shill. Yeah great logic there. Fucking brilliant.

the "le congress barrier" is a classic kike talking point pundits have been regurgitating since last year.

Besides that fact this shit-talking point alone shows that poster is a kike shill, they leave out the fact that Obama just made over 9000 executive orders to do what ever the fuck he wanted.

yea, nah, fuck off

Well either you're the prime example of the failed education system or then you're completely retarded. I suggest you go and take a look at what powers the president actually has. He can't do shit on most matters without congressional approval.

Stop replying to yourself. It's pathetic.

REMINDER THAT TRUMP HAS IMPLICATED ISRAEL IN FUNDING ISIS
VID RELATED
youtube.com/watch?v=V0YM_iLwXB0

REMINDER TRUMP HAS ONLY REFUSED TO NAME THE JEW DIRECTLY TO KEEP UP RELATIONS AND AVOID PUBLIC BACKLASH, IF HE WORKS AGAINST THEM WITHOUT SPECIFICALLY SAYING JEW, BUT GROUPS OF PEOPLE IT GIVES THE SAME RESULT
HE SAYS AS MUCH IN THE ABOVE VID

REMINDER THAT TRUMP HAS SAID ISRAEL HAS TOO MUCH INFLUENCE IN THE US
VID RELATED
youtube.com/watch?v=AfcIKDHYgwc

NOTE THAT THE KIKES ITT REFUSES TO RESPOND TO ARGUMENTS AND PROOF WHILE ONLY FURTHER PUSHING DEFEATISM

Not an argument

and here's where the shill completely disregards everything Obama got away with regarding executive orders, to suspend the notion that Trump will have any power at all once he's in the white house

😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌😭👌

also there's the vid where he accused the IRS of focusing on him for being Christian. that's the best imo

bump

He's also gone from saying Trump will be a kike puppet (only useful if he had power) to saying he has no power.
Paradoxical statements, hence decent proof it is simply anti-Trump rhetoric and not a substantial argument

stop bumping your own thread under another ID, faggot.

it's adorable how they can't focus on one attack vector for manipulation.

saved.
thanks Ghoul

Small mind. Small mind. The deal is that people like you think the president has a lot of power. So by allowing you to elect this idiot into office the jew gets you kind to think they achieved change. While everything goes on as it used to. The whole point is to shut people like you up.

You're taking the jew bate hook line and sinker.

Just because I couldn't upload these due to the embedded video and it might help trigger the kike.

Not ghoul, made in the smuggies thread. You're welcome though.

So you're not only a Trump cuck but an animefag as well.

Rappel quotidien que c'est mon cul de Québécois qui vous a pointé dans la bonne direction…la vie de ma mere…inshAllah…

Right time to let the JIDF morning shift to take over. Later boys. Keep doing the jews work. Trump is your man.

wow I guess i'll vote hillary then

Well OP, I commend your efforts, but it's just not possible to have a thread about Trump that's not pure dicksucking without all the r/TheDonald rejects and other transplants spamming.
We'll have to wait until after the election

as i said
hook line and sinker

AGAIN NOTICE THE LACK OF RESPONSE TO THE ARGUMENTS PROPOSED IN THE LAST IMAGE

THE KIKES ARE ONLY RESPONDING TO NON-ARGUMENTS

Man I fondly remember the times when people didn't take that God Emporor shit seriously.
Our own memes have grown out of control, like a tumor.

Seeya.

Here's the replacement already.

HAHAHAHA

The kike who was originally posted under c66666 fucked off and handing over his shilling duties to the kike in the next cubicle. Who clearly isn't anywhere near as good at English.

The God Emperor Donald J. Trump can completely bypess the Senate and Congress and do whatever he wants using executive orders, just like Obongo did.

Cette vielle pute est en train de crever…

Horrifying to see how this board has become so blind to the truth. Nothing but Trump spam all over the place. Every thread wanting to discuss the negative sides of Trump is derailed to hell by the same Trump faggots.

There was a time when pic related was true. Not anymore.

Ebin

We can just cut all these thread short:

You remember a time that never existed? What's that like?

you talk like a fucking kike

Il ne passera pas la Federal Reserve et ces agents impériaux..la vie de ma mere….

Yeah, not for you it didn't, but for those who got here with the first exodus, well, not like you'd know

The jew links in OP are arguments enough. You Trump fags have not brought anything to the table.

A ching chong nip nong to you too, young lady

Trump has done phenomenal things to push white agendas.

So.. I mean. Yeah, I guess we can cut this thread short. Seeya, man

Low effort.

you know what's worse?

the linear thinking idiots who just equate to everything he says is a reflection of hidden racism.

It's literally a one-track thought process.

See ya after the election, I'll just laugh myself to death when Trump gets elected and all your hopes get crushed.

The God Emperor meme was always serious and it's realer than you'll ever be

Bump.

Time to take our board back from the trump spammers.

And I bet you believe in the kek shit too, huh?

At least you know you'll die after the election. That makes it easier for both of us.

So will we.

There is only one God but Kek.

say kike

Continue a juste parler Anglais, connard…la langue de la NWO et des bons goyims…

Of course he does. He also believes that he'll change America by casting a vote. Top kek.

Why does every imageboard have to go the way of cuckchan?
Starts off nice and small, then draws in the retards, who think they're welcome because everyone else jokes about being retarded.

ONCE AGAIN NOTE THE COMPLETE DENIAL OF EVIDENCE

WHAT ARE THE FOLLOWING

(last pic)

REMINDER THE KIKES GOT BTFO ON THERE ANTI TRUMP RHETORIC AT THE START OF THIS THREAD AND ARE NOW JUST PUSHING DEFEATISM WITH CONTRADICTING ARGUMENTS

also i know i responded to really obvious bait but ah well

Who keeps making all these threads assuming we want a racist president? I just don't understand….

Between Hillary and Trump, of course Trump is the better choice, but by all this constant idolizing and memery they are just setting themselves up for a massive disappointment, which I will relish in

Heh heh, it's the little things in life I guess.

Tres grand génie que tu es….

ਤੂੰ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਮਨੋਨੀਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਪਖਾਨੇ ਦੀ ਗਲੀ ਦਾ ਪਤਾ ਲੱਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਰ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ?

lol careful with that mad bro

Well as I see it there's Holla Forums and then there's the newfags that come along who:

1. Don't know shit about the actual depth of the problems facing white countries across the world
2. Are so blue pilled that they think elections will change shit
3. Spam memes and post low hanging shit stuff

This then drives away the good posters to smaller boards or other forums.

The greatest irony is that we like to ask people to go back to reddit. But in the few right-wing subs that exist there, the discussion is ten times better than here nowadays. Not only that, the discussion there is intelligent.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Don't you have the rest of your CP you spammed earlier collection to get off to you french fuck

You can leave then. Goodbye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh I will relish it too. Sadly that joy will be cut short by the realisation that nothing has changed.

All you need to do is provide a better alternative to Trump. I've been asking and waiting ever since it started. I'll wait right here.

Why do you ignore the reality that your shit doesn't work and never will? Provide a better alternative or fuck off back to Holla Forums, retard.

and here the shill talks to himself while avoiding slurs, except for the bigoted shitlord ableism ones

Censor ship is coming regardless

Ca putain de fille est Juive, connard…tu ne peux pas dénier ca…

THE KIKES ARE SAYING THEY WILL ENJOY THE SUFFERING OF WHITE PEOPLE

PROMOTING DEFEATISM

DOES THIS SOUND LIKE A WHITE MAN OR A KIKE

Alternative? There's no alternative. Both are equally shit. Change will not come through elections. As said by many in this thread already. You just don't get it do you.

Nigga are you even trying?

You can criticize Trump while still realizing that he's the better candidate, but that nuance is completely lost on you lot

say kike

Well you came from there so he must be fucking with me.

No one said it's better. Merely stating that the level of discussion there is far exceeding this place as of late. Making the discussion better. Not the platform. Big fucking difference.

Kike.
WOAH
AM I TOTALLY IN THE CLUB NOW
HOW SHOCKING
A SLUR ON Holla Forums!

sage

Wow what a compelling argument. This was indeed working well before. I dunno why people jumped on the Trump train.

Trump's Jews are the good guys.

You don't even know what a sage does lmao

wrong response shill
you tried at least

That's why it's so very important not to vote, right Mordecai?

:^)

Lol

There is no alternative.

The Alternative we want is this to be a WHITE NATION.

We cannot have that because The US is saturated with self loathing cucks that let their daughters fuck shit skins.

Not Amount of voting will help you.

Voting for Hillary is the best course of action because it introduces the chance of a civil revolt against the deep state.

She will oppress the people so much that there will be an open revolt.

Voting for Trump is putting a bandaide on the nation.

Watch the cognitive dissonance as these Trump supporters claim assert the fact there are no good jews.

sage

Reported for intl.

You might as well just not post, all a sage does is not bump the thread with your reply
newfag

lel

fuck off nigger. We all know he has kikes surrounding him, all we can hope is that he can resist their influence
the only other options are guaranteed to be losses for the american people so no we don't need any sort of discussion about the yid connection because we all know already

THIS!

Kill yourself already.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

then go back there faggot! no one needs kikes like you shitting up this board

sage

sage

Didn't happen in South Africa. Didn't happen after Rotherham rapes. Not going to happen because of Hillary either. You are a little kid who doesn't know shit and wants everyone to walk off a cliff with him. Fuck off retard.

For someone who thinks both grammar and voting is irrelevant, you sure do get mad at people who want to vote.

Oh look it's starting to be morning in europand soon. Although the eurofags can be annoying at times they at least can talk trump more objectively. Hope OP reposts later when we amricunts are sleeping.

There is a difference between ordering jews around or kissing their ass.

Trump orders them around. Proof? See the histerical ((establishment)) and ((mass media)) total panic chimp out.

You're still going to have to go back.

Oh wow. A "Trump is a jew" thread posted the exact same time as a "don't vote for trump" thread, with the same exact posts copied back and forth between threads. Someone at CTR is getting fired for fucking up and revealing all the anti trump shit is a timed raid.

Don’t be stupid.

Facts tell nothing to them.
We can just hope that Trumpfags leave after the cycle.
They cancer up this board nearly since a year now.

is this the back-up generic response?

I hate you Trump fags so fucking much. You've taken the only refuge that existed online and turned this place into shit.

it's really entertaining when you guys try to talk in meme

There's no cognitive dissonance to it since there are in fact good Jews, such as Jesus, who realize that their own people are cancerous. The difficult part is breaking up this collectivist group.

Reported.

We'll be here for 8 years and all you can do is cry about it hahahahahaha

Holy dog shit this thread is awful. I used to think that the majority of shit posting about Trump was just that, shitposting. One of the cornerstones of Holla Forums is immediate skepticism of anything connected with the eternal kike.

Im not saying to vote accelerationfag and vote for Hillary.

Im not saying that Trump is a shabbos goy that is completely controlled by the jews

Im not saying that Trump is Hitler, Patton and Andrew Jackson reincarnated into one person God Emperor

What I am saying is that we should give Trump the benefit of the doubt yet never slack on our vigilance of his jewish ties.

Would i like to hope that he secretly hates the kikes and only lets his daughter date jews that had a botched circumcision so his daughters can be artificially inseminated with the Primarchs? Would i like to believe that Trump or Eric shitposts here regularly and we are all destined to be the Astartes? Fuck yes i would like to believe that.

But anyof you who actually believe that are fucking retards. Could it happen, sure. maybe, but most likely not.

If anything the system the world is built on CAN NOT survive. Its a ponzi scheme on a global scale, and nothing will ever fix it beyond a complete reset. Maybe Trump willl actually build the wall, send them back and buy us a few years, push the overton window a bit more. Maybe Trump will put some spine into White males by showing them they dont have to cower before cultural marxism. But this is all a maybe, and dont hold your breath for anything more.

Every user here should be armed
Every user here should be getting as /fit/ as possible
Every user here should have 2000 rounds and three weeks of food.
Every non-poorfag user should be stacking silver (Time is running out tho)

It saddens me to see this last bastion of the internet become such a sack of faggots and i pray to kek that this place lays off the election-pipe after the inauguration. Doesnt matter because mods are fags and sandniggers anyway

Never trust a jew, never trust a shitskin, prepare for death and suffering.

stop being a bunch of faggots and realize that the odds incredibly small that Trump will bring about the fourth Reich.

still vote Trump for the salt and for coughing fit pants of shit

You are literally fooling no one. You never posted here before you were paid to.

Sage and report.

Good.

No I'm not. I'm in fact none of those things. I'm sorry you feel that way.

This is the USA.

When the first and second amendment are abolished… the People in the USA aren't going to lay down while a totalitarian government walks all over them.

Please see Turkey for the lasted attempt.

Please wake up to the reality that is happening and not the one in your head that you think is/will happen.

and here's where the shill has mistaken us for 4chan gamergoobers