In this video Floridaians report on police cars with UFO RESPONSE UNIT on the back...

In this video Floridaians report on police cars with UFO RESPONSE UNIT on the back, and weird non-standard insignias on it.

I'm a-holdin my judgement off on if this is some sort of elaborate police department prank, or an Actual Happening.

Any Florida anons want to comment or share?

Other urls found in this thread:

spherebeingalliance.com/blog/short/3.html?page=60
exopolitics.org/secret-space-programs-battle-over-antarctic-skies-during-global-elite-exodus/
theeventchronicle.com/intel/global-elite-prepare-massive-solar-eruptions-claim-secret-space-program-whistleblower/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

prepping you for bluebeam

Bluebeam would still be a major event.

bluebeam?

A fake UFO invasion. The goal being to destroy a bunch of shit with secret weapons the public isn't aware of, blame it on aliens, and implement a world government to combat the Alien Threat.

Probably not going to happen, if there are actual UFO's and Aliens interested in the earth.

Came here to post this

The probability of alien life is extremely high.

The probability of alien life visiting earth is up in the air.

I personally don't think they've been here, or would even care.

This sounds fishy.

I can't really tell what kind of plates they are. Cop cars generally have state plates though.

It does sound fishy. But these days, I wouldn't be surprised. Some of the crazier sources I follow have been saying that there's a huge panic in our government, as there are multiple space factions fighting in our skies, and they are terrified of an advanced craft crashing into a heavily populated area.

Still weird a f.

I used to live by groom lake and I can tell you more than a few locals had cars similar to these ones. People are just having fun with the idea of ayys, not to say ayys do or don't exist.

watcha doin rabbi?

/thread

Space coast user here… Yesterday.. I believe it was yesterday either yesterday or the day before.. I have an incredible headache today can barely think.

But anyway space x did their thting with a rocket either launched or landed or both I've read conflicting news reports. Well anyway supposedly this was around noon. At 3pm I was driving my car, approximately 15-20 miles south west of the site. There was a huge plume extending way up into the sky it looked like the pillar portion of a nuclear explosion and had to go up at least 15k feet. It did not look like the smoke of a fire. The pillar went up and the the sea breeze blew it west. At which point it too the form of a very large "cloud" stretching as far as the eye could see to the west horizon. Again this "cloud" did not look like the smoke of a fire. I guess it kind of looked like steam more than smoke but idk. I've seen large fires, and explosions in my time in Iraq and the fire department. Shit didn't look like anything I ever saw before, pics related.

One of the probes that did a fly-by of Titan was equipped with some kind of ground-penetrating sonar type of device. There are very large squid-like creatures living in the ocean underneath the ice. We were able to capture basic "images" of them, essentially just outlines. I had a (((family member))) tell me this and I'm 100% certain they're not bullshiting.

Honestly if there did exist a government unit designed specifically to respond to unidentified aircraft it would not at all surprise me. A threat to national security would exist if an enemy state dispatched unmarked experimental aircraft, so my guess would be if such a response unit existed their purpose would be to identify any yet unidentified aircraft and recommend an appropriate response if one is necessary.

Post a few, I don't judge :)

seriously im curious

spherebeingalliance.com/blog/short/3.html?page=60

Start with the first one. You've got A LOT of material to cover.

Welcome to the Secret Space Program.

post ones about the space battles between faction

exopolitics.org/secret-space-programs-battle-over-antarctic-skies-during-global-elite-exodus/

thxs

theeventchronicle.com/intel/global-elite-prepare-massive-solar-eruptions-claim-secret-space-program-whistleblower/

That's the most recent one.

This looks corny as fuck. Here's his new thing, a video blog. He already has a TV show on a subscription based internet channel. I won't list the name, because I ain't no shill.

This video is shit and has no information.

I am sorry I posted it.

SHEEEIT!

doesn't draco itself sort of look like a swastika when the celestial pole is positioned "properly"?

whoa its steam rising from a power plant and catching the cool upper air and following the flow of air within the warmfront! omg ayyliums!

Every time I read articles like this.

I had to block that youtube channel so youtube would stop recommending it to me. They weren't getting the message with just a thumbs down. That channel does nothing but put out bullshit and lies.

I have a theory that it is probably a disinfo mill that is recommended to people who are looking up right-wing "conspiracy theories", it plays as the next video and then people subconsciously link something like holocaust denial with this idiot talking about a spec of dirt on the ISS camera for 45 minutes.

Nice, I live in satellite beach.

No.

ayy

Seriously?

This sounds about as credible as flat earther shit.

Why in shits name would the government have vehicles that imply ayys exist and are near by? This goes against everything "NURUBU X PLANET AYYS AREA 69 WATER FILTERS FEMA CAMPS EMP ALEX JONES" fucks have been telling us. Fuck disinfo ayy shit

Are you sure that wasn't operation Blueballs?

These vehicles are for a movie or tv show.

I don't know which one because I'm not up to date on hollyjew propaganda. Studios now think it's cute to pull stunts like this for viral marketing and spook the local residences.

That mutant response trucks with the biohazard logos looks mighty Hollywood. They look like costumes, if a truck could wear a costume. It's almost painfully cringy. And like another user pointed out these vehicles did not have government plates.

Pics related: It was viral marketing for District 9 before the movie was even announced.

miamianon here.

its obviously cliche to say ive seen ships dart across the sky… but i really have.

in doral is where for the first time i saw MASSIVE green flashing… thing in the sky i have no idea what it was but it literally looked exactly like nes' green PK ability from super smash bros.

second time i saw what looked like a star in the sky, except it started to flash on and off when it caught my eye. i stared for at most 30 seconds and it began to dart across the sky and make intermittent stops and then it would instantly dart in another direction.

ive seen some shit but its so unprovable its pointless to even bring it up in conversation until this thread.