I mean, she does have a point…

I mean, she does have a point…

Can someone shop how she would look if she dressed like a woman?

what the fuck is this cancer?

Is the Steven Universe creator?

Subversive kike bullshit.

Are they capable of producing anything else?

Nah, you're thinking of Rebecca Sugar.

what the fuck is that thing?

Deviants trying to make buggery suitable for children

Holy shit. Maximum cancer. And they wonder why some people beat them up in the street.

the resemblance is uncanny

Most dykes are not dykes by choice. Not saying they are born like that either. They are skanks that in high school got upset that they couldn't get dicked by the captain of the football team and never grew out of the butthurt. Fags are similar, every fag I have ever known without exception has answered yes to the following question.

A woman laughed the first time you showed her your dick didn't she?

really makes you think

Jesus fucking Christ, that is one fugly, mongrel-looking Kike

This is fucking toxic. They must be ridiculed until they commit sudoku.

She looks like Tyler the Creator if he were a white lesbian.

Ask them if they were molested.

I got molested by a Priest at my first communion, but I'm not gay.

Remember when they said they didn't want to propagandize to kids and they told us we were silly for thinking they'd ever do that? Big surprise, they were lying.

Reminder that Hitler was right and if he had won people like this would be sent to work camps and probably shot if it was known that they were intentionally poisoning the minds of the youth.

I really just want to punch fucking lolbergs in the mouth. "They ain't affectin' me, I don't care" is the cancer that destroyed us.

They're fucking cuckoldry to 'freedom' damned us to degeneracy and genocide.

Truly an enlightened mind.

Get your pronouns right shitlord!!

Why didn't they just call it faggot+ to begin with..?

You know, there was a time when we use to burn people like this at the stake. Why did we stop doing that?

More or less the Catholic Church went cuckold. For a thousand years they stamped on this shit ruthlessly. You couldn't even say Faith alone was necessary for salvation without some guys pulling your fingernails out while screaming Latin at you. This kind of bitch would have been crushed under big stones and her house burned down.

Then somebody decided Jesus was nice or something and suddenly there were queers in the Church using Jews to loan money to people. It was downhill from there.

Jesus was a very nice lad, but very stingy regarding loyalty and intentions. You can be a real cunt, but if your intentions were good and you really didn't hate anybody, you just were a cunt, it was all good
This created a loophole between having a very good intention but doing harm in the way (harm to others with perhaps not good intentions) and doing ok to inane intentions, good thou, but without doing harm to anybody
Wars have been literally fought regarding this, the whole problem has been called in some fields as the "ethic vs. (a)esthetic" position. The easiest way to know/evaluate someone regarding a very good bunch of hobbies and fields, especially politics

Why even live?

And she's totally not a kike. We should listen to her. Surely, she has our best interests in mind.

Why does she call the villians faggots?

wel?

inB4 "+" means "pozitive"

Fuck this gay earth.

*about
*die

nah