I WISH JOE ROGAN WOULD DIE

Looks nice.

Is that a sumerian dish?

t. fat burgerlandian

I bet it tastes awful.

that's jizz?

t. numale cuck

Are americans really that dumb?

Why? Just because he eats real healthy food? If anything he'll live for a long time, with a real healthy wife and children.

That's not even close to 6 eggs.

is he mad?
the most you should put in an omlet is 3

he's overcompensating as always

It's only egg yolk, not egg white

Eggs are good for you, have a lot of protein.

I can see the eggs, the kale, jalapenos, but what the fuck are those massive black/purple stems sticking out of it?
I'm not advocating eating kale, but if you do at least take out the inedible parts, does this madman also eat his eggs with the shells?

these shoops always kill my sides

Get on my level skinnyfag.

I only have 4 when they are fried. Bet it's still more than you beta skinnyfags.

You're not going to make it.

Joe Rogan is a centrist cuck that occasionally has interesting guests.

I was pissed when he threw Alex Jones under the bus on the Josh Zepps episode (maybe his worst episode ever). Jones' name comes up and Rogan immediately tried to delegitimize him to save face in front of obvious globalist dick sucking aussie cuck guest.

Also, fuck him for going all "dude weed" on Stephen Crowder.

Deep Inside the Rabbit Hole is superior and funnier.

We get it Holla Forums, you are permanently in a triggered state, you don't have to keep telling us about it. You must lead a sad, bitter life…Please stop telling us about your asshurt, from thia point onwarda we'll just assume that you are in a permanent state of impotent rage.

How fucking new are you?

Holla Forums is a board of peace

Joe Rogan is the embodiment of everything wrong with MMA "culture"

Well, eating this vomit-inducing, vomit-looking piece of garbage, he will die pretty soon.

Spics are the worst, with their guacamole and peppery avocado dishes. Throw them over the Wall already, save yourselves, American people!

Stay butthurt fag

*blocks your path*

*sucks your dick, but only as a hilariously ironic in-joke between two otherwise-heterosexual men, not like some kinda fruity San Fran queer that would actually enjoy another man's cock in his mouth*

How many headmates, Moshe?

Doubt it with the amount of time he has taken steroids (along with other drugs).

Roids aren't too bad if you cycle them according to /fit/, his balls must be like peanuts though.

LMAO

Xenophobic and chauvinistic much?

Who knows what shithole you crawled out of.

yup, classic trumpcuck/reddit mentality.

Are coconuts vegetable now too 😂

there's such a thing as too much of a good thing

Here you go faggot, now go imitate drumpfsperg somewhere else.

Right, and you're totally not a dumb American projecting hard as shit.