Is Trump the biggest jewish trick yet?

I shilled hard for the Emperor, really hard and I'm not even living the US but the latest video by the cuckservatives at (((rebel media))), trying to get more Jews to vote for him kinda made me think.

All the kikes in his staff, his kids are dating them or being married to them. What if Trump is the biggest jewish scam yet trying to make the internet that we created work for them, making us work for them?

Is it obligatory in the kike-infested US to have Jews holding all important offices? And if that explains his staff, how come that his kids are mixing with them? You don't necessarily have to do that at all.

I'm sorry but I'm starting to have doubts about the candidate I advertised all over the Internet.

please Holla Forums, give me a solid confirmation that I didn't put all that time and effort in advertising for one of (((them)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump > Hillary

Yes gyoim hes all a big ruse, just stay at home and dont go out to vote :^^^^)

We're not electing Hillary, faggot

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

I was hoping for an argument, something that would destroy my doubts of having shilled for (((their))) candidate after all and this is what I get?

This is fucking scary man.

They're paid Trump shills.

Enjoy this sage

I don't get all your comments about Jews.
Holla Forums is a conservative board, not an alt-right board. Take your antisemitism and fuck off.

The biggest jew trick on Holla Forums is faggots like you posting jewtube links and acting like there's nothing wrong with it
GOTTA GET THOSE CLICKSHEKELS

Dude your fucking retarded. Everything Trump says is death blows to globalism. Not all fucking Jews are bad, >>go back to stormfront, look at Matt Drudge.. If we can pick up half a million Jewish votes why the fuck not.

Are you fucking high? You Correct the Record faggots better up your game.

Here's what it comes down to:

You've got Donald Trump. He's like a bowl of chocolate ice cream. There may potentially be shit mixed in with it; you can't know 100% til you try it.

On the other hand, you've got Hillary Clinton. She's also like a bowl of chocolate ice cream. Except that, on the carton you got it from, shit is clearly labelled as one of the ingredients. In fact, the fact that this ice cream actually has more shit than ice cream in it is actually one of its biggest selling points in advertisements. So you know for sure that it's mostly shit.

What's it gonna be? A bowl of ice cream that might have a little shit mixed in? Or a bowl of confirmed shit? You're going to get one whether you like it or not; if you don't choose, somebody will force one of them down your throat. Ice cream that might have shit mixed in, or literal frozen shit? Choose wisely now.

You wanna know what tho? Just imagine if Hillary gets in office.. another 4 years of this shit and we will have a candidate more extreme than Hitler.

Absolutely!

sage

Fuck off nigger I'm not voting for Crooked Pant Shitting $hillary.

i'm gay, jewish and heartbroken about the fact that my love for the fΓΌhrer will never be anything more than larping.

bee scared globalist be very skeered

You fucking piece of shit.

GAS YOURSELF KIKE!

What if there has been this civil war between the nationalist Zionist Jews and the globalist Marxist Jews for the past 150 years and they will occasionally work together to fight against a common foe but always get back to fighting each other and what we are seeing is just the fruit of that conflict bubbling to the surface?

The question needs to be asked, to be fair.

The answer is if he is one of them, we've already lost. We have two candidates in a false choice and whoever wins they will continue carrying out the plan. The reality would be that we're fighting a lost cause since a long, long time ago.

However the reason I think he is NOT one of them is, why would they bother?

If he was on their side there'd be no point in the poll rigging, MSM bias, spending millions on campaigning and shills etc. They could just let the election pan out and have the winner in their pocket either way.

No. We've never seen these levels of shilling, rigging, bias, corruption, MSM and cucks all going crazy against anyone.

They're truly afraid.

it doesn't matter either he has been planing revenge for pretty much his whole life
or
he is judas, and as soon as he betrays he will inspire six million hitlers to start six million book clubs who are ready to die for something greater than themselves.

remember 8 Holla Forums trolls are more clever than other boards and focus on killing hope.

if you don't vote for T or stay home instead of flipping the coin then you are a nigger.
old dictionary definition nigger.

fuck off new kike

this thread is the biggest jewish trick yet

We laugh at Holocaust jokes and Jew jokes because they're funny, edgy, and great for shock value. But do we actually hate Jewish people? No, of course not. I'd even wager most of us don't know any Jews personally.

I'm all for a good Holocaust joke, but when you start spouting unironic literal Jewish hatred, that's when I draw the line and that's when you should fuck off.

Jokes are funny.
Hate is not.

>>>/reddit/
Fuck off niggerfaggot.

More on CNN

You have no fucking idea what's going on in the world since the last few hundred years do you?

OP forgot to take his medication again.

Next time one of you guy's is fucking his mother, make sure to mention it.

See, this is what I mean by some funny jokes. I know you guys aren't serious. You're playing sincere to elevate the ruse, which I find hilarious.
Keep it up guys.

wtf I'm a #Hillmissle now

Correct the Record is so easy to identify. I think you may be the most obvious shills yet.

I got tired to explain this shit for the morons a long time ago. Holla Forums can't save themselves even if they could. They'll buy into the Trump meme no matter what. Not understanding the broader consequences.

Trump will only do one thing: He'll put all the whiners back in the box. That's the cuckservatives. So by electing Trump you'll kill the largest pro White movement the US has seen in decades.

Hillary winning is the best thing and only a short sighted moron cannot see it. She will ensure that the racial tensions rise in the US and finally erupts in true non jewish controlled change. But no. You fucking idiots do not get it.

But yeh you go on shilling for this idiot thinking a wall will save you.

You just want to sacrifice America. Fuck you.

Not at all. Each one of you voting for Trump and shilling for him are sacrificing America. You'd think that by now you'd know the jews game but no.

Trump is nothing but a jewish plant to calm the rising white awakening. It's there to fool you idiots to think that you'll be saved and there's true change. It's nothing but a jew illusion.

wtf, I hate Trump now.

I am now #mentallyhill

kek

You did you're a good goy

That's a very good question. The companion question is, is Holla Forums a CIA-kike trick? I expect there are certain sock drawers we're not intended to start rifling through.

It's divide and conquer you dumb cunt.

First post. Best post.

Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary
Trump > Hillary

I'm 100% serious when saying this to you, I know you are just badly trolling and that you know very well what we think about the kikes but perhaps some newfags might be reading this.

There will be no peace on earth until we have cleansed the last kike from this planet together with all subhumans and other scum.

Jews are parasites, greedy, clever, parasites and cowards, no more and some of them might even be less than that.

They invented the gas-chamber lie after WW2 to attack us were the white man is most vulnerable in his sense for justice and his compassion, they gained the moral superiority with this and are slowly turning our children away from our culture, our heritage, they were told that it was a murdering culture of remorseless slaughtering and are slowly turning into degenerates while the kikes keep their strong culture and closed society to withstand the destruction of all that's pure and holy they started themselves.

And for stabbing us in that specific part of our hearts, trying to destroy the white man and becoming the new masterrace by this I will never forgive the Jews, never.

If I had to chose between the most painful death imaginable and the destruction of the kikes I'd be laughing through the whole eternity of torture without a single fucking doubt in what I'm dying for.

Live on this planet is a harsh game and the Jews are either the final boss for our race and people or his minions. In both cases something to be hunted down without mercy!

They created the degeneracy that is slowly destroying our world.
They murdered half of my family (some in the most gruesome ways imaginable) with their foreign puppets in WW2
They are poisoning everything just and pure on this planet
They are lying about the history of mankind itself
For them they are god
For them we are nothing but cattle
For them the only good goy is an enslaved goy

And against them I put all my hate into productive work.

And I don't give a fuck if I'm just falling for a meme with this or not but the Jews are the enemy and they earned the hate of every righteous man very very well.

This is not a fucking meme
And if you don't believe me don't fucking stand in my way when the day of revenge is upon us

Where are you from, really? Reddit? 9gag? Gaia?

this is what he's talking about

They never learn. It's all 'realpolitik' to them.

With a hint of concern trolling. I wish the CTR shills would go, not just because they are spamming the board but their shilling is so bad it's embarrassing, give me back the Jewish interns at least they did their research.

Pic related.

The only reason we support Trump is to a least put a bandage on the browning of America and to throw a potential wrench into the kikes plans. Trump's sole goal is to stop the demographic collapse.

Lesser of 2 evils huh. I get the feeling for a lot of people here this is their first election, including you.

Wouldn't be the first time Holla Forums was tricked into shilling.

This. Whole thread is filled with concern trolling CTR shills. They think we don't know their game but we've known it for a long time.
We also know that if the West falls in it's current state Muslims will be the new barbarians at the gates and that's the last fucking thing we want.

yes

keep your faith in the system goy. heres trump, hes totally not gatekeeping every cuckservative/republican into becoming civic nationalists. nothing is going to change until people get killed.

No he isn't. Just because there are Jewish people working for him, doesn't mean he's a part of the Jewish conspiracy for world government.

I saw a thread here telling newfags to read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion the other day, and I agree, they should. It explains everything.

Not all Jews are part of the conspiracy, and so, as a result, the conspirators devote a considerable amount of their effort toward converting all Jewish people to Zionism, pressuring them to follow the elders. There are a lot of ways in which they do this, but one of the ways they reference in the protocols is through anti-semitism. Anti-semitism scares non-practicing, moderate Jewish people into submission with their tribe.

That isn't to say you shouldn't still be suspicious of Jews - you should, as there's no way of knowing who's in on it and who isn't - but by assuming that any association with Jews is an indicator that someone is controlled by them, you're playing right into their hands.

The question isn't whether CTR is here. It's whether the OBVIOUS CTR shilling is a smokescreen for a NONOBVIOUS agenda.

any person who adheres to rabbinic judaism is inherently "in on it."

Weak.

>>>/cuckchan/

Jews vs. Jews
Spoiler: The rest of us lose.

That said, at least we'll get something positive out of a Trump presidency, compared to the alternative candidates whom are shit.

I'm intentionally shitting up a shit thread. If OP is serious he would have gone about it differently.

Trump > Hillary. Is this too fucking hard for people understand?

Don't you see what you're opening yourself up to by believing that?

Isn't it ridiculous to assume that some kike who owns a gas station is part of an international conspiracy dating back several centuries.

Look, the problem with Jews is more biological than religious - they're conniving, backstabbing, greedy, dishonest people - but it's foolish to assume that every single one of them is part of a conspiracy.

The elders would like for that to be true, but it isn't. Again, read the protocols, or you're allowing yourself to be confused by D&C shills like OP.

Yes, all fucking Jews are bad, but reality forces you to work with them. Even Hitler had Jews working for him and who he had dealings with.

wtf I hate Trump now

If I were to try to force a memeoplex on pol, here's how I'd do it.

I'd make a big scary enemy for them to fight. I'd take most radical, SJW, paid shill feminazi retards, give them millions of dollars, and instruct them with a few simple guidelines to make a nuisance of themselves. I'd pull in people who are already totally programmed and committed to the cause, disseminated through establishment media. They'd be the straw man, the enemy that polacks feel empowered when they identify and root out.

Then I'd push my REAL agenda in the guise of combating the strawman I created.

Speak for yourself, faggot.

This shit again

Fuck off, Milo. We don't want you. We never did.

Oh please, you're just some Eurofag who wants America shattered under Hillary because you think it'll make your shit country more influential in WN discourse.

The system creates system solutions to system problems. Ie non-solutions. Vote for Trump insofar as he shifts White consciousness, but the real battle must be fought in the streets

Enough said.

OP is an obvious slide. Make sure to sage.

OP, you are an utter failure. Get some sleep, son; try much, MUCH harder next time.

go back to cuckchan faggot. trump is by far the best choice but that isnt even the point. the point is, he may be controlled by jews. this place has degenerated over the course of a year such that any hearsay whatsoever somehow isnt worthy of an argument and is automatically dismissed. i understand it because of what happened to 4cuck but an entire possible agenda of conversation has been effectively shut down. that agenda being trump as an agent of the zog.

America is already shattered you moron. What hasn't happen is the final push to make white people rise up against the shit. But stupid fucks like you will keep on shilling for Jew master Trump. If you're truly in the want for change then nothing but an outright re-boot of the US will do any good.

Fuckin saved brother. Id rather burn this world to the ground then give it and our future over to the parasites. Heil Hitler. No mercy!

They're canadians, they don't vote in the american election.

CONCERN TROLLING FAIL.

You can fuck off now.

The "muh g-d emperor" leddit memers are not doing themselves any favors for Trump by calling everyone remotely skeptical of him Hillary shills. Of course Trump is better than Hillary, but that doesn't mean anything. Saying Trump is the better candidate is redundant, the reason people are questioning him is all the faggy shit hes been saying/doing lately and the fact that every single one of his children except for Barron are in relationships with kikes. Which I didnt even know until recently, i thought it was only Ivanka.

When he got Manafort on board Trump went full establishment cuck as well and took away from his underdog appeal. With the demographics we have, we simply do not have the time to play the cuck for minorities game anymore. I'm still going to vote for him don't get me wrong but some of you guys are putting way too much faith in the guy.

shut it until he's in office, dummy
YEAH

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

Name a single position the God Emperor changed after hiring Manafort.

That's the complete opposite of what needs to happen. Trump in office will merely guarantee that stupid fuckers like you can pretend that they did something good. While in fact you ruined the best chance in history of helping your fellow white men wake up. You do that by allowing the maniac that is Hillary to win. She'll do the work for you. Electing Trump will lead to nothing more than false hope.

This

Its possible.. If that's the case then its a whopper of a Jew ruse. End of the day if he does even one of the things he has talked about then it was worth it. If not nothing has changed. But if Hillary gets in and she is everything we believe her to be then there is little recourse then armed insurrection. And tbqh I have a wife and son and if there is a nonviolent option I'd like to at least give it a try first.

Hitler didn't have ovens large enough but technology has since advanced.

Epic, simply epic
Banning all muslims.

How about no. I'm saying we should be skeptical of Trump as in we shouldn't be talking about how a white ethnostate will be guaranteed under him when it's purely wishful thinking.

This. Time if of the essence and you can take this to the bank: If Trump is elected we'll see all the normies that are now slowly allowing themselves to be proud whites to go back to what they were doing before. Jews are simply buying more time to finish off America by allowing Trump to take office.

You shilled for this a year ago. Fuck off, nobody's buying. America is still too worthwhile to sacrifice like another Sweden. You're an obvious non-American trying to get Americans to commit suicide. I said we'll criticize him once he's in office now shut. the fuck up. faggot. you fucking faggot. you piece of fucking retarded shit. Got it? huh? faggot. fuck you

He needs to die.
Dubs and he gets a nigger home invader who tortures him and cuts off his little kike cock.

You're failing to see that the jew want Trump in office. Not Hillary. Trump will ensure that they get exactly what they want and that is more time. Hillary they know will bring forth a collapse of the US too fast for them to react.

also more likely police, military, normies fall in line during the happening if trump is in office. hillary and happening? instant civil war. based on what i know how deeply rooted the corruption in this nation is, trump would be dead by now if he wasnt on strings. a white cuck patsy would have been set up to keep peoples rage away from minorities.

Are you some kind of mudshit sympathizer? get the fuck out of here. you need to fucking leave.

You're all embarrassments.

Yeah they actually are you fucking kike. They are the reason we have mudshits in the first place.

Jesus christ, coming out of the woodwork. There aren't enough ovens.

He clarified his mudslime ban was partial long before hiring Manafort. Try again, nigger.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Thank you for correcting the record

Sorry faggot. But this is Holla Forums not cuckservative central. We're pure nationalists who don't want the jew anywhere near us. People like you who accept the jew are the one who should not be here. So pack it up and get the fuck out of here and back to reddit.

Hillary wants to bring in more and stack the supreme court with leftists who will make sure change on even the local level is impossible, admit you just want America to burn. You're a piece of fucking garbage and I sincerely hope you get what's coming to you soon.

well you see OP, if "jews" vote for him, that means that those "jews" won't try to make people not vote for trump, and that the ones who are involved in rigging the votes might not do it

I'm not going anywhere motherfucker and if you were here I'd spam hammer blows to your teeth.

im doubting we make it to the elections because shit will get real as fuck no matter who wins. wall starts being built? spics start shooting people and college campus cucks go crazy with their bullshit. niggers dindu and a race war actually happens awakening every last white who isnt a cuck. i think they bring it all down with onigger in office and hope the military stays loyal.

πŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜­πŸ‘Œ

But user, Venezuela is a rightwing Aryan paradise! R-right?

nah. id vote trump in the off chance he isnt ran by jews but if hes not the whole system is getting brought down anyway. no matter what happens, the happening is happening.

(((molyneux)))

That argument is as shitty as the few bad apples analogy. Claiming to be part of a group makes you responsible to speak out against any wrongdoing of your group or admit you're part of the problem.

It's been that way for the last five elections that I can recollect.

hi ctr

oh please, you're a faggot. Don't even pretend like you have personality or clout here. You'll get slapped the fuck down.

d/c thread

eject, eject, eject

Eject yourself into the oven you stupid ass moron.

Hi shill.

yeah. because the jewish media always highlights trump in a positive manner while hillary is always steadfast and organized!
when his campagin first started for the GOP. he was the only GOP canidiate without a fucking website panel for israel. every single candidate had one detailing how'd they suck israel's cock. so stop with your D&C nigger.

I'm not a mirror. Sorry.

there are two types of jews
communists and nationalists
the nationalists are mostly in israel already.
the communists (earth enslaved under kike rule) are the ones who run the media, soros, rothschild

the nationalists like him because they can solve the palestinian question without us fucking with them

the communists hate him because they think we want to kill them all. they don't understand pol is a board of peace. we wouldn't reenact the paris torture scene to avenge the fallen for instance.

I took that video as trump trying to try the jews not (((them))) trying to trick us

oh, sorry m80, I didn't mean to rustle your jimmies. I'll be sure to only post in the "Holla Forums approved" way from now on.

on the remotest chance you're being serious here
That's your point? It's been obvious from day one that he may be controlled by the Jews. He might not be, and could be actively working against them. It's a fairly pointless debate at this point (unless you're going to bring something new to the table which I doubt)

It's spelled "heresy," faggot.

Okay, look nigger, the pushback against the left didn't start with Trump and it won't end with him. If he rides the wave to the presidency and then turns out to be another jew plant/part of the system it will only serve to piss people off even more. The "Wait for Hitler" argument is bullshit and you know it.

8 years from now whites are a minority. So yah you go ahead and wait and see. Faggot.

Somebody broke all of your arguments. There's no logic in what you just said.

With that ego I think Trump would want to have written down as better than Reagan in part of the deal . And may be indicative of what play US military play to expect, throughout his presidency.

Most people don't realize Reagan was controlled though.

this is some transparent ass shilling

As has been stated previously, he should be considered the lesser of two evils and nothing more.
I haven't a clue why people have been promoting him non-stop the last few months,
when before these same people would probably agree that presidents are just puppets.

Vote for trump and hope he does ok, but seriously entertain the possibility that he is simply there to quell the growing nationalistic sentiment,
and accept that he wont be the answer to all your problems, and in fact may not change anything.

Blindly following any leader just because of the "hype" is nonsense, and makes you no different than the average prole.
To reiterate, when you're talking about a candidate for presidency in a country as thoroughly corrupt as the US,
you shouldn't expect the status quo to change, and putting all your faith in a politician to change the system for you isn't what I'd expect a seasoned Holla Forums user to believe.

There's no lesser of two evils in a system that's rigged. The lesser of the two evils is to remove the system and rebuild it.

Go back to Ropeculture.fag faggot

Nice argument.

Jewish phrase you caught there. Will you also be talking about
Yup.

'Accelerationism' is an immature LARPer fantasy, there's no point debating that shit anymore like we did back in February/March. Fuck off.

you should see the other thread they have up on this same topic where the OP there is samefagging and repeating his arguments over and over with the same shit posted in this one.

You forgot to sage

link?

Early in Trump's primary campaign I had doubts about whether Trump was controlled opposition. I thought that it was possible that the media was experiencing a disconnect between the writers of "news" articles and blog posts, and the managers of these companies. I thought that the kikes at the top wanted Trump to win, and put upset Americans at ease with his victory. However, beginning around the loss of the Wisconsin primary we saw the beginning of real and serious anti-Trump media shilling.

The fact of the matter is that the media has shown they genuinely want to take down Trump. If they wanted Trump to win, then they would be shooting themselves in the foot by making Trump supporters hate their guts, and losing their influence over them.

Unless there is a separation between the globalist kikes who run the media, and the globalist kikes who run everything else (which there hasn't been any sign of separation or falling out) it can only be reasonably assumed that the kikes do not want Trump under any circumstances.

Is this a subtweet?

On a fucking imageboard?

see
the fuck is this?
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

Hello newfriend, enjoy your stay.

Anyone promoting 'accelerationism' should have to answer the question: when will the whites of South African start a racial civil war?

neo-nazi LARPers are just useless morons.

Bump.

stop being a homophobe you shitlord you don't belong here