rollin

HIGH ENERGY NEGRO ONSTAGE

These grandpa jokes

SAY WEW

kek

bomb the bongs

RUDY ONSTAGE

How will Giuliani goof today?

Giuliani's accusations about the Clinton Foundation are strong, explicit, and direct. He must have access to proof, otherwise he couldn't state these things without being slapped with a court case.

TRUMP'S HERE

The Emperor has arrived.

TRUMP TIME

They won't sue. If they take it to court, that would open them up to all sort of subpoenas.

Shit is tactical bud. Serves a purpose.
Think outside the box.

Come on, I want more high energy rallies, not this Simple English series of platitudes to satiate normies.

You know he's trying to win an election, right?

Teleprompter Trump is very effective. Normies eat it up.

dank chat?
I'll just poop this link here
cytu.be/r/neetuprising

DINDUS

it's a rally user, seems like he will use teleprompter for now on, even in rallies.

TRUMP ADMITS FAULT
ADMITS REGRET
CROWD LOVES IT

A ton of blacks in Charlotte. Will be interesting to see if anything happens.

Trump is making a hard pivot to "presidential nationalist". Many have predicted this for over a year, but we're definitely seeing it now.

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT
t. /sp/

LET OUR CHILDREN BE DREAMERS TOO

WHOLE ESTABLISHMENT BTFO

This. I was thinking the same thing. He is taking a much more presidential tone here and it is working. The high energy rallies energize the ardent supporters, the presidential and stately tone gets the attention of everyone else and shuts down the media.

AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST

OY VEY, WHY NOT ISRAEL FIRST???

WHAT AN ANTI-SEMITE

Finally, start attacking her.

LOCK HER UP

HAS SHE APOLOGIZED???

PAY FOR PLAY BTFO

Trump was rope-a-dope'ing Hillary for months now.

He's going on a full frontal offensive now, hang on boys, it's about to get comfy

HILLARY AND OBAMA UNLEASHED ISIS

OBAMA CALLED OUT FOR IRAN RANSOM

Those fucking media kikes can't ignore this now.

it's especially great after he opened with "I say a lot of things I regret, blah blah so sorry not sorry"

This has got to be his best speech. First te I've had chills in a while. Fuck if they kill him or cancel this election it's going to be war

watch em

border totem for good luck

You must be new to kike tactics, user. Even if it seems like shit is going down, at last ditch effort, kikes start acting next day with business as usual as if nothing happened and tries to get it out of the minds. It's a trademark trick they use profoundly, over and over again.

You're right.

There's a good Hitler quote about this.

this is unreal, he's blowing everyone out of the water

"I am glad I make the powerful, and I mean (((very powerful))) a little uncomfortable."

VERY POWERFUL

DESTROYING DESTROYING DESTROYING

CYBER WARFARE

but what about memetic warfare Trump? Perhaps it's best to not openly discuss that.

EXTREME VETTING

No wonder he doesn't use the teleprompter. He's going super saiyan

Let's find out

AMERICA'S MERKEL

that isnt the full gif.

Have the full one?

here ya go

no, hopefully somebody does because it's funny.

Trump with the revolver is my favorite part.

Thanks user.

Trump turning niggers against BLM and Dem party.

checked

OTHERS

Honest, Clear, Just and Fair
HOPE

nice

Not only his best yet, but really

A Great Speech

I want this music to replace the national anthem after he wins.

10/10

There are better speeches, but this speech is still very great, very powerful. It really hits it hard.

I imagine CNN is moving on to damage control within the next 15 mins.

Listen to the crowd. They understand. The psychic impact of this speech was… sublime at times.

What is delivery, but an attempt to induce just such a state? This time he nailed it. Very sincere.

I flipped there for a second. They're talking about how he said he regrets some of what he said.

Meanwhile fox news is talking about Soros

lel, he's now playing nice guy as he starts running ads and before the debates.

he's gonna drop nukes through proxies like these Clinton cunts, then unleash the beast at the debates.

I'd imagine they understand. All his speeches have been hitting the right spot and have been reigniting the fire of the american spirit. Reawakening the sleeping giant. But maybe that's just me. I always feel amped after a Trump rally because it arouses my inner patriotism into a roaring blaze.

I sincerely hope that "russia" ends up hacking the NFL big screens and has them stream the debates during the games

My my, in an effort to make an issue with this, CNN is unknowingly making him look more humane by bringing up his regretting. Classic 4d chess move.

Is it weird to be able to understand a good deal of his 4d/5d chess antics? I mean I've only been watching him since the beginning of his campaign and recently picked up art of the deal, but as one who has an appreciation for tactics and strategy, the way he goes about things is, for lack of better words that haven't come to me yet, very admirable.

TRUMP IS PREPARING HIMSELF FOR THE RWDS
What have you done to prepare yourself today?

That speech was so good Ben Shapiro grew 3 inches.

Secretary Clinton doesn't deserve to keep a cent of her money!

Best speech since Manafort came on board. nobody can deny that.
almost like the lewandowski days again
HAIL BANNON

Good judgment.

Trump rallies have replaced my POZertainment. Can you faggots say the same?

Instead of watching some (((TV show))) I watch Trump rallies.

Yeah, probably so. Hopefully he'll release the pictures after he wins so we can keep on memeing him.

Yeah, my entertainment these days is Trump and Ghost. No more talmudvision at all for me.

Most of his "4d chess" moves aren't even that crazy. It's just that most people are legitimately retarded.

Not bad

I love him so fucking much.

let it roll baby roll

i'm ok with this

indeed.