Moderation is a Joke

Moderation on Holla Forums is shit-tier.

> 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
There hasn't been a moderator action in the last 10 hours.
And the last action was to remove a bunch of bans.

/polmeta/ is a complete waste of time, and a joke to boot.

I want a /polmeta/ sticky wherein the mods MUST engage with the community on a regular basis, or they cease to be mods.

These people are hiding behind the curtain, and its becoming clear that they have either been subverted or are just absolutely incompetent.

reported

Check the link.

Mods haven't been on in 10 hours.

So…. Reported to whom?

reported

Reported.

Your cries go to no one.

Your mods are too busy shitposting in other threads to bother listening to your pleas.

i wish that the mods would ban britroach IPs already, they are fucking cancer and worse than ylilauta's /int/

Bonne affaire je peux pusher ma marde pédophile…la vie de ma mere…

Hmm hmm

sieg heil

Interesting.

I don't speak frog.
Or rather, I don't speak the coward-frog dialect.

Sorry m80.

Réciproquement frere….

Why make another board?

Most Holla Forumsacks will stay here, and it will accomplish nothing but creating division in the community.

I don't want to create an offshoot hugbox, I want to see this place, THIS community, managed properly.

And there is zero justification for you not supporting such effort - aside from you being one of the mods.

if most posters stay here after you make a superior board, it means you don't actually have a superior board and were wrong from the beginning and your issues are not relevant to most

That's a bullshit argument and you know it.

Which mod are you?

bumping for exposure, because 10 hours with no mods on Holla Forums during a shill-heavy election season is a fucking joke

test

THE MODS ARE ABSOLUTE TRAITORS
SEE

Eyup.

Its a fucking joke.

The mods are basically totally subverted - assuming they ever weren't - and they just play us sods like fucking fiddles.

I'm tired of it, and I want to see a change.

And anyone who doesn't agree, when we're drowning in shillposts and the mods bounce out for half a fucking day at a time, is either an idiot or a mod.

FUCK THESE ASSHOLES

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU KIDDING ME

They're not worthy of being called mods. They don't moderate.

Maybe now you know how Holla Forums feels.

Fair enough, doesn't change the situation.

I want a sticky, on THIS board, which serves the role /polmeta/ was SUPPOSED to serve, wherein the active mod must make note of their arrival prior to taking any moderator action.

Basically, I want these cunts to have to clock in, and to engage with the community directly.

And there is absolutely ZERO justification for opposing such action, unless you're a mod or an imbecile.

Aren't there lots of girls on Holla Forums anyway?

It's your own fucking fault for browsing one of the shittiest boards to ever exist in the history of imageboards.

REPORT THIS PEDO SHIT

Could say the same about Holla Forums

We're right behind them tbh fam

Are you fucking retarded? This whole thread is about mods not doing their jobs.

No, not in the slightest. Holla Forums barely discusses games at this point, it's 85% shitposting and waifus. Holla Forums still has discussions that actually reference important things in the world.

Sorry but your favorite little board is shit. Deal with it nigger.

I would love to make a new board but every time that happens no one moves over. If I at least made a race proof bunker would you guys actually use it when that ugly dykes face gets plastered all over the catalog? I spend enough time here I could stamp out the shitposting relatively quickly

Dude… That's Holla Forums.
Except maybe not so much waifus as much as shilling.

And the mods constantly fail to support efforts to further such.

Sorry, but we're no better at this point tbh fam

Of course, Holla Forums is definitely a garbage board, but this board was never any better. It's basically redditors and normalfags ground zero - the board.

Reported. You're crying about the mods being asleep but when they wake up they'll ban you. Irony lel

You know what the difference there is, faggot? Shills are hired disruptors. The posters on Holla Forums purposefully shit up the board.

Yeah I'm sure you're familiar with reddit. Fuck off, the both of you.

Exactly.
Do you know why?
Because any time someone tries to do something like that, the mods do everything in their power to push the narrative toward that being nothing but an effort to D&C.
They want to keep this place contained, with themselves as the corrupt gate keepers - and I'm fucking tired of it.

There is no reason this must, nor should, stand.

There is no NEED to make a new forum, until pressure has been put on the moderation staff HERE to change and be more transparent.

As it stands, they are a pit of blackness as regards transparency, and its been demonstrated they are engaging in some really shifty fucking activity, which they manage to shroud themselves from any critique of by just not engaging the community.

Fuck. That.

Nique ta mere la grosse chienne a renois….

How new are you?

>>>/reddit/

The irony is that you think that's a benefit to you.

The moderators are gone for 10 hours at a time, during daylight hours EST, during a shill-heavy election season…

… Someone comes out to suggest action be taken to correct this…

… and your response is to run to tattle on them to the moderators who've betrayed you.

You are either a moderator or an imbecile.

This board is the most normalfag board on the website. It's basically racist facebook.

The effeminate tumblr-user in me really wants to report this post.

This poster is likely one of the mods as well, trying to create a justification for this thread to be deleted when the mods are ready to come back from their shitposting mode into pretending to be moderators again.

There is no difference in terms of the consequence.

Then leave.

Nah, I come here because Holla Forums is dead, and this is the next best thing for bants and entertainment.

Nah, je suis juste un gros porc pédophile…

You're missing the point. Holla Forums accepts their cancer along with the mods there. We, as posters, do not accept shills and shitposts but the mods now do.

Holla Forums is inherently worse than Holla Forums because of this and always will be.

kill yourself

Mods here have been shit for a while now. People are banned left and right all day long for arbitrary reasons.

Been banned 4 times this month.

1. For criticising Trump
2. For criticising mods for removing shit
3. For posting a politics thread. Still don't know why I was banned for it
4. Trying the jew problem within the Trump campaign

This place is nothing but a fucking Trump circus at this point.

Good luck trying to get your neck off the rope

I don't speak frog, nigger.

And your pedoposting only supports my argument.

I'm kinda spooked, this faggot will probably end up posting some major shit before the mods nuke the thread, he's been tame for now…

Its not even a Trump circus fam, they routinely DON'T ban people who are blatantly shilling against or for Trump.

Your post reeks of attempt to correct the narrative, if you get my drift.

In any case, you are correct in one regard: The mods are shit.

That they are shit in terms of supporting Trump, well, I've not seen anything to suggest that, given the sheer volume of anti-Trump posting I've seen here.

Which is irrelevant anyway - they've been gone for 10 hours, during daylight time EST, during a shillheavy election season.

No excuse for this shit.

They've been getting rarer lately, and it's been getting bad ever since the leftists and libertarians ran off. We need some real opposition again, if we don't things get circlejerky and it harms our debating skills. Where is the fun in having a discussion/debate where everyone agrees with each other? Also without real opposition I've noticed some group's here turning on each other. I've seen a few natsocs shitting on my fellow Corporativist Fascists and I've seen vice versa. This in not what we need right now, we don't want to join the left in their cannibalism.

Why

are

you

posting

like this?

I'm not the one who has knowledge on reddit you fuck. You're the one comparing this place to reddit like you know both.

Stop projecting and just off yourself like we both know you should.

Good, let him.
I'll make another thread.

I will make another one of these threads every fucking day, going forward, and will not stop.
I have a dynamic IP.
I can't be stopped in the long-term, and I will not stop.

This must end.

You're not from here.

Because text all jumbled together looks like shit.

Do you even composition?

Yeah, the mods don't do enough to ban Holla Forums fuckers who whine about mods from the board, they really need to get better.

Yeah you definitely sound new here.

I see people complain about this a lot lately, why does the way his post is formatted matter?

Lurk the fuck more.

You'd be wrong. I'm just sleep deprived and have anger issues. You could help me by livestreaming your suicide, I would be able to sleep to the sounds of you slitting your own throat.

Keep your fetish in the toybox and on your containment boards. There's a reason we kill people like you, have the intellectual honesty to ask yourself why

Didn't mean "spooked" like that, I'm a lot of things, but new isn't one of them, good luck with your quest though.

Why don't you answer the question instead you humongous faggot.

Nice job fuckwit

He's a butthurt Algerian living in Quebec. He posts in french to piss Canadian angles off.

PAID SHILL.

He's far too annoyed that I called out his time on reddit to respond in any sort of rational way.

I agree op. But what really irks me are the users. Instead of ignoring obvious slide/shill thread chucklefucks sage spam the mother fucker till 350 replies instead of just ignoring it and letting it slide off the fucking board. I see the Rach thread in the catalog has ~200. In that time you can be bumping more worthy threads in the catalog to knock the spam out but no, you sit and sage spam over and over and over.

Whatever. It'll likely never change.

How would you know an image I posted is directly from reddit? You must be quite familiar with reddit. :^)

Hon hon…essaie, stupide redneck semi-attardé…

You're also right about this faggot op.

Woah, watch out, it's the paid shill team rocket

you should probably be correcting the record by now

Damn, you're still replying? I didnt even quote you that time.

Browse Holla Forums or reddit if you want, faggot. You're only wasting your own time.

Essaie de me tuer, grosse salope…la tombe de mon grand-pere, je te nique bien profond…

You do know why that happens, right?

Because, see, there are these things called proxies.

And via a proxy, a shitposter can create the appearance of a conversation - and bump their own shit.

So what happens is, a shill comes in - like rach (who is imkampfy) - and makes a shitpost.
Most would ignore it and it would disappear…

But then the faggot shill uses a proxy to bump their own post, sometimes repeatedly, via several proxies, giving the appearance of a conversation.
Humans, being herd animals, see the appearance of conversation, and take part.

So, you can't rely on self-moderation, because the shills manipulate human behavior and technological capacity to create a trap, which works like a wonder.

The only way to combat this trap - short of the moderators doing their job (which they don't do, because they're often the ones doing this shilling) - is to spam so much that no conversation, real or false, can transpire, just disappearing into the noise.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
The other half is violence, just so you know.

Unless we change it.

You seem pretty adept at understanding reddit images user, do you go there often? :^)

Well I think we're done here. I'm gonna try to get banned like the pedo faggot, to see if the mods even care anymore. See ya bitch

Just look at this thread.

It has devolved into manipulation on behalf of a few shills, who may even be a single shill using several proxies.

In any case, its almost-certain that some of these posters are the moderators, trying desperately to take this discussion off topic, to lure you into rampant shitposting back and forth at each other.

The gate-keepers will do anything and everything in their (considerable, contextually) to maintain their position of power and control, and they will resort to all manner of underhanded deeds to accomplish such.

Wew lad

But user, is my second proxy.

Je l'ai mouthfucker apres…

What?

Well fuck, I dont into computers so I didnt know. But yeah, its gotten really bad since last summer, which actually wasnt that bad of a summer.

I remember at the start of this summer though, a thread being stickied about summerfags. A thought entered my head that perhaps the mods themselves were priming the board for allowing the mass shilling we are now under.

All me

Its not the 'summer', user, its the election.

The shilling is real bro - there are people paid to be here, by both campaigns, and by organizations associated with those campaigns, to push a narrative, either for or against Trump.

But the against people, they will go further - they will seek to break apart any conversation which might aid Trump, or which might bolster morale here.

Why?
Because we are the enemy.

We are a face of the enemy, at least - we do good, nasty work.

And they want to inhibit that as best they can, and a great way to do that is to get us wasting time shitposting at each other and at shills.

So, that's what they pursue - open any thread in the catalog now, especially those related to the election, and you will see the footprints of these peoples work in action.

Newfag here rachposting means general leftist threads? Or just Rach avataring?

It is getting annoying that anybody can spam the shit out of Holla Forums and nothing is ever done about it.

Interesting choice of thread, no?

"Rach" is a specific poster, who has been identified as either imkampfy or someone that imkampfy is protecting.

I can taste the salt from here.

I taste moderator salt.

I don't know if that user is a mod or just some random faggot, but he's the saltiest motherfucker I've seen in months.

Ca te met en criss, Bubba?

It is a benefit to me. Holla Forums is more pleasant when cancerous niggerfaggots like you are removed from it :^)

I see it. I do. I dunno though. The mods sure as shit arnt doing anything about it though, which is weird considering how adamant the were about banning and deleting any mention of that Evalin girl. And before some faggot pops off with

The bitch isnt my point. Its the fact that the mods were up off their asses for like a week straight banning and deleting with no reserve so there is no real reason they cant clean this shill fest up now.

When have the moderators ever spoke in an official capacity anyway?

Mmmm, more moderator salt.
Yummy.

Soooo, which mod are you?
We've been over this already.

The mods are corrupt.

Again, they are likely posting in this thread RIGHT NOW.

They are the gate-keepers.

And they want it to stay that way.

THIS

Who are these faggots. They've never really conversed with the board over concerns and such at all, as far as i can remember. Id love for an user to show me otherwise.

La vie de ma mere…

So much salt coming from him I'm getting a heart attack.

You can fuck off then OP. You need a hall monitor because something 'triggered' your bitch ass sensibilities? Fucking grow a pair and they'll get to whatever kikery needs to removed IN THEIR TIME. Show some fucking gratitude for what they do. Is that Jew pic you? Oh vey my free service isn't up to my standards. This would never happen in Tel Aviv. Fucking die matzo boy

The one that's reporting your IP address to the FBI and Interpol

This is fucking disgusting

And your faggot asses are practically defending it.

Thank you for correcting the record, user!

This thread is being spammed by CP, are you fucking blind?

If this spreads to the rest of the board then the site admin will have no choice but to step in and clean up the mess or even delete Holla Forums.

I just chose 4 random threads. I hope I get banned so people see who the mods choose to ban over literal pedos

If Holla Forums is deleted, maybe someone can try to make a new board before previous mods do and it won't be the second worst board on the site.

See what I was talking about?

This salty moderator shill is trying to lure conversation into shitposting back and forth at each other.

I'm done with that shit though, because I know the score - and my salt is righteous salt, born of the tears of virgin Valkyries overcome with righteous indignation.

My salt is the salt that shall pierce the mods.

That doesnt make sense for the arguments Im making you fucking tard. And you've been btfo enough itt to earn a filter. Delete your account.

btw c395bf is my proxy and I'm using it to create artificial controversy