Trump Foreign Policy Advisor Denies Saying ‘Ovens Were Too Small to Kill 6 Million Jews’

Trump Foreign Policy Advisor Denies Saying ‘Ovens Were Too Small to Kill 6 Million Jews’

Trump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz is under fire for allegedly making anti-Semitic remarks and boasting about ousting Jewish employees at the Defense Department when he was inspector general for just over three years, McClatchy reports.

A senior intelligence official filed a complaint against Schmitz alleging that he bragged about firing Jews and that he expressed skepticism about the Holocaust. Specifically, Schmitz said that the “ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” Daniel Meyer wrote in his complaint, citing John Crane, a former Pentagon official who worked with Schmitz.

Schmitz told McClatchy that the allegations were “completely false and defamatory.”

Schmitz left his watchdog role 11 years ago “amid accusations that he protected top officials in the George W. Bush administration suspected of wrongdoing,” Newsweek wrote.

SchmitzTrump foreign policy advisor Joseph Schmitz is under fire for allegedly making anti-Semitic remarks and boasting about ousting Jewish employees at the Defense Department when he was inspector general for just over three years, McClatchy reports.

A senior intelligence official filed a complaint against Schmitz alleging that he bragged about firing Jews and that he expressed skepticism about the Holocaust. Specifically, Schmitz said that the “ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” Daniel Meyer wrote in his complaint, citing John Crane, a former Pentagon official who worked with Schmitz.

Schmitz told McClatchy that the allegations were “completely false and defamatory.”

Schmitz left his watchdog role 11 years ago “amid accusations that he protected top officials in the George W. Bush administration suspected of wrongdoing,” Newsweek wrote.

Schmitz’s rocky three-and-a-half-year tenure as the Defense Department’s inspector general ended in September 2005 amid a barrage of attacks questioning his leadership, mostly notably from Senator Charles Grassley, the long-serving Iowa Republican who has championed whistleblower rights at the Pentagon. Grassley, then-chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, accused Schmitz of blocking investigations of Bush administration officials tied to Iraq and Afghanistan war contracts and questioned his ties to lobbyists. Schmitz also drew scrutiny for naming L. Jean Louis as his chief of staff. Louis was a bank investigator who gained notoriety for raising accusations, later discredited, against Bill and Hillary Clinton during the Whitewater scandal.

In 2005, the Los Angeles Times reported that “Schmitz slowed or blocked investigations of senior Bush administration officials, spent taxpayer money on pet projects and accepted gifts that may have violated ethics guidelines.”

He joined the Trump campaign in March.

archive.is/Nz5Nl

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Schmitz
archive.is/igPxi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Schmitz#Death
vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/19/6/Weber28.html
archive.is/zhZe
resist.com/tommetzgerrunsforcongress.html
archive.is/6h7vM
nndb.com/org/937/000121574/
archive.is/LxBCr
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article91949562.html
mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article96421087.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_Malta
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's trying to gaslight Shlomo, pretty ballsy.

Doesn't compute.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Schmitz

Doesn't look like a jew.

>“I do not recall ever even hearing of any ‘allegations of anti-Semitism against [me],’ which would be preposterously false and defamatory because, among other reason(s), I am quite proud of the Jewish heritage of my wife of 38 years,” he wrote in an email.

archive.is/igPxi

From the same article:

Oy vey, first holohoax denial and now only "quite" proud.

(((Sam Reisman)))

This part didn't copy:

>Schmitz, who speaks German, was described as fascinated with Von Steuben, who was known as the nation’s first U.S. inspector general.

self hating jew

but still does some jewish things

This Schmitz guy is a fucking basket case

People that haven't served in the U.S. military, at least up to 2010 that I know of, don't realize how drastically different it is from the civilian world. It was really the last bastion of politically incorrect places IRL that you could be apart of. People would crack jokes that would make no sense from the outside looking in (i.e. racial comments when someone was in a interracial relationship).

The great thing about the military is you sign a contract with the U.S., meaning you can't be fired very easy without them having to pay out. You can be punished for saying shit, but you're basically given the freedom to say it without worrying about job security, so people will say the same shit you hear on Holla Forums IRL with impunity.

So it's just another fake news story orchestrated by the (((Lügenpresse)))?

Where we're going we won't need Ovens.

Ok, now this is getting interesting.

About his father:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_G._Schmitz#Death

That was back when the IHR was still the world's foremost revisionist organization, before Weber destroyed it.

IIRC, Hulsy was the piece of shit who helped Weber hijack it.

Still seems like Schmitz's dad was pretty based, though.

vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/19/6/Weber28.html
archive.is/zhZe

Schmitz is a German name.

I knew I remembered his name from somewhere.

From the "acknowledgements", in Michael Collins Piper's ''Final Judgment:

Assuming he talked to his son about it, Trump might even be aware of who really killed Kennedy, and not just Roger Stone's ZOG-approved "LBJ did it!" bullshit.

Notice he denies saying it, but he doesn't deny that they were in fact too small to kill 6 million jews!

Seems like a ploy to keep hooked Trump's original online support (and all that free meme advertising), which is faltering.

It isn't.

I don't know about that. I think as the months go by, and Trump's Jewish staff size increases, more and more Holla Forumsacks are realizing that his victory was the established plan all along.

His victory is all but guaranteed. But he still needs web-savvy useful idiots.

kek

Terrible Tommy was the organizer for his 1972 presidential campaign.

resist.com/tommetzgerrunsforcongress.html
archive.is/6h7vM

In 1967, served on the National Board of Policy for Willis Carto's "Liberty Lobby".

nndb.com/org/937/000121574/
archive.is/LxBCr

I know I could have put everything in single post, but I'm speeding on the caffeinated-jew right now

*And in 1967, he (Schmidt) served on the National Board of Policy for Willis Carto's "Liberty Lobby".

wew

you know a lot of Holla Forumstards aren't white nationalists, we just hate leftists, dindus, and the collapse of society.

wew

>>>Holla Forums

When you would you say the NeoCohens first came up against serious, effective push back in the Bush years?

About 2006, when their bid to invade Iran was stopped?

Well… Who is it?

Either he is a self hating jew, or a Mossad agent with a shitty camouflage but in a very good position.

He's a German.

What? He doesn't look like a Jew. At best, a mischling that got lucky with white features.

That nose and those ears look very jewsih to me.

We've had people here run the numbers, and yes…it would have been impossible to burn 6 million gassed Jew bodies with the equipment at all the camps. Even if the cremation ovens were like our modern day industrial ovens, you couldn't do it.

But I doubt he said anything of the sort, as they don't reveal their source, so this is merely an empty accusation with no legs.

But it is interesting to note that the opposition has become so scared they're playing the anti-semite card as hard as this.
They are sweating bullets.

Again, what? Small-tipped, straight, concave nose and perfectly normal size-shape ears with unconnected lobes. How is that Jewish? I say again, if he is at best a mischling then he got lucky with goy features.

Best you might say is thin lips, but that alone is not uncommon among whites, his bottom isn't thin and he doesn't have a wide frog mouth like many yids.

I expected a comfy gif with the fire moving or something and instead I had a seizure.

So?
Denying the holohoax is not illegal in the US.

Probably some federal rule about rustling people's jimmies, and covered under a condition of employment.

But the unconnected earlobes are the Jewish ones. You got that backwards.

I'm loving .

First, Hillary creates campaign ads that are so bad everybody thinks they are Trump adds.

Now jews are creating anti- anti-semetic headlines that are so bad that readers are going to remember them as red pills.

The ear hears

No I'm not a kike shill.

But I don't know if this is good idea for Trump campaign.

We're talking about politics to elect a President. Too much of a gamble to make revisionism into a pivotal issue.

President tells what will change in the future, not what happened in the past.

Apparently this is illegal or something. Once again, facts are racist, anti-semitic, xenophobic, yadda yadda…..

Oh wait, it's not illegal. So fuck off kikes.

Ashkenazi Jews are not white (Europoids), ; but they are Caucasoids. They have a lot of overlap. Not all Jews have every single kike feature. My point was that the German has none of them.

I see more pictures of whites with the so called "attached lobe" than without. And more pictures of Jews without the attached earlobe than with.

Seems like at best the feature isnt Jewish, at worst the opposite of what you said is true (unattached = Jewish feature).

You guys are rejoicing, but to win an elections numbers are needed.

This can take away the normie vote. What if he is an infiltrated using a tactic in last 2 months to scare off prospective normie voters?

*infiltrator

lol
ok
learn to sage newfag or just go back to your shithole on reddit

>A senior intelligence official filed a complaint against Schmitz alleging that he bragged about firing Jews and that he expressed skepticism about the Holocaust. Specifically, Schmitz said that the “ovens were too small to kill 6 million Jews,” Daniel Meyer wrote in his complaint, citing John Crane, a former Pentagon official who worked with Schmitz.

The link Mediaite posted (the underlined part)

mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article91949562.html

doesn't talk about that at all, it just says poor little Daniel Meyer was poisecuted like it was 1942 because he was an homosexual jew or something. And a liar too. Schmitz's name doesn't even appear in that article.

>Daniel Meyer, a senior official within the intelligence community, described Schmitz’s remarks in his complaint file.

They again post this link

which either doesn't contain any mention of Schmitz or my browser is completely fucked up because I can't see it. And it doesn't seem to have a link to a PDF file of the complaint so you can't even see for yourself what he wrote.

And this is the other article but then again I can't find a copy of the complaint in it.

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article96421087.html

>Meyer, who declined to comment about the matter, cited in his complaint another former top Pentagon official, John Crane, as the source and witness to the remarks. Crane worked with Schmitz, who served as inspector general between April 2002 and September 2005.

So let me get this straight: Daniel Meyer says John Crane said Joseph Schmitz said he fired jews and joked about the Holocaust.

This isn't even second hand "evidence". It's a joke. Why did two reporters from McClatchy decided it was worth an article?

And they wonder why nobody takes the media seriously.

not all german names are jewish retard

My maternal grandmother is a jew too but I'm NatSoc and hate jews. Growing up around them showed me firsthand that even the ones not connected to elites still are naturally subversive at heart. The NSDAP had mischlings in its ranks. Jews are heavily mixed in our society because they are seen as "white" so just having one of their ancestors be jewish doesn't mean someone isn't on our side.

The hell? Allegedly, this guy is in the modern Knights Hospitaller.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_E._Schmitz

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_Malta

Schmitz isn't a jewish name at all. It's a regional but very common variant of the german word for "Smith".

Schmid (South West Germany and Switzerland)
Schmitz (Western Germany)
Schmitt (Palatinate)
etc

Why wouldn't it copy?

And what exactly is a basket case? What does he carry?

He is right, we will make the proper accommodations this time around.

So he's not a jew and just using this as a cover, smart way to handle this really.

And as expected the (1) shills are out in force, trying to slide the thread.

Pathetic.

Why did this thread go from laughing and being mad at the media to an argument over whether or not the person alleged to have stated facts (Oy vey!) is or is not a jew?

Priorities, people.

Its more important to keep a watchful eye out for jewish subversion within our own ranks than it is to laugh at the media when they give us multiple times to do that a day.

Oy vey.

This is the best part of it.

The oven just got 10 ft taller.

Oven?, Trump is going to build giant chimineas for the Mexicaust.

It's beautiful.

Thats what Trump is talking about when he mentions the BIG DOOR

Gas thyself.

So you hate these things but don't want to do the one thing that will solve these problems.

What he meant to say was "The ovens were not large enough to kill enough jews to ensure European civilization will survive the horde of useless, sub-80 IQ shitskins who spawn like mushrooms on cow shit. My apologies for any misunderstanding."

Is it going to a virtual oven like the wall? :^)

Top kek. This guy is redpilled.

It's going to virtually undetectable much like your IQ. :^)

shills btfo

>YOU WERE BORN RIGHT IN TIME TO GAS THE KIKES

Well considering that if you actually read the thread or checked the articles source (or complete lack of one) you would realize this is just a baseless attempt at slander. But you just instantly bielived it because it feeds your delusions of Trump being jew wise. It's quite obvious your IQ is on par with your Average nigger.

Jews flock to power. Even if they have been trying to stop that power from becoming. They are a duplicitous and opportunistic race with NO MORAL GROUNDING WHATSOEVER. they do what is good for the moment. so they attach themselves to Trump and will, for the duration of his office, attempt to thoroughly subvert and profit from it.

things are more dangerous than you realize.

More like, Nuright trump cucks shown to be idiots.
See.

Global report. You didn’t even try.

@7181982
ask me how I know you're a shill.

Remember when Holla Forums used to laugh at liberals for not reading sources?

Global report again.

Can this backfire on them?

This is ridiculous when they're pushing the 'Oh yeah a few hundred ovens at most gassed millions of jews in the span of a few months'

Guess how I know you're from /r/the_donald?

Reported

Top kek

Really though, why not actually look at the sources of articles before you get too excited? Regardless if you think I'm a shill or not it's something you should know to do. Especially after all the blatant lying the media does

If you can provide some some evidence of that, I will not post in trump/election threads until the next election. I think that's a fair deal

Whatever m8, I'll respect your Hitler dubs and take your word for it. I just want to have something to enjoy atm.

Alright, I'll leave you goyim to it.

another thread lost, shlomo

Indeed. I couldn't find any good old-style oven door pics for tiling. This one is a bit too modern-looking, but it tiles pretty good.

>>>/freech/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/liberty/
And stay there.

Global report for kike shill.

THE TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR INVESTIGATION

Jews use German names (among others).

Why are they denying the truth?

OY VEY

No goyim, ignore this thread Trump is a jew puppet!!

Trust me goyim just stay at home on election day!