Cards against Humanity made two new expansions for both nominees in the US 2016 elections

Cards against Humanity made two new expansions for both nominees in the US 2016 elections.
So what's the catch?
All profits are going directly to Hillary no matter what pack you get, as well as companies that oppose Trump and swing state programs.
You can find the packs in the official website, but I seriously hope none of you buy them.

Why would you make this thread advertising a game that is funding our enemies?

Any word on what is in the cards?

I'm not surprised that the cuckolds behind the cards support hillary.

I'm not a shill, calm down faggot. I actually made this thread to find out if this is illegal or not. This is basically slander as well as profiting from it. Doesn't this take parody law too far?

the kind of slave mentality, "oh so enlightened" non-creative plebeians that would enjoy this game would support hilldog. Makes sense. Fuck em, they live in a fantasy world and can stay there

Ah okay, you're just a retarded Holla Forumsirgin trying to fit in.

Apart from those rape cases…

I fucking bet she has

Please take your EntitledWhining and shove it up our email inbox (((:^)))

I sense some record-correcting going on in this thread.

Nobody cares nigger, go sell your gay cardgame somewhere else.

Oh man Cunton is really getting desperate, guess she's finally realizing she's going to die before the election if she doesn't shoot down Trump right now.
LETS SINK THIS SHIT

COUGHING FIT

The only people I've ever met who play Cucks Against Humanity are smug lefties who think it's just the edgiest thing ever.

Basic bitch Nihilist humor that pretends like its edgy and counter-culture.

bump

Faggots.

The one time I played it I was straining to fake laughing the whole time, while everyone else in the room was screaming and roaring with laugher to the point of crying and suffocating at every stupid fucking edgy, pointless """joke""" that was played. It's for NPC's, not humans.

Ya'know, The Hillary Supporting leftist disgusts me more than the communist kike leftist that Bernie attracted.

There's something stomach turning about them, like, you can't change their minds, and there positions are weak at best, but you know, what you're talking to, what you're looking at, isn't human and can't be reasoned with.

Links plz

holy shit this is the most direct shilling i've ever seen.

even fucking CNN is more subtle about it.

You can't pirate a game that's fucking free on their website. You just need to print your own cards.

Commies have convictions. These people are just TV trash.

Let's meme it

start telling people a rapist is supporting hillary clinton, why would kotaku lie?

Top cuck.

Who even finds this cringey shit funny?

kek

I thought those images were a parody at first.

Haven't you heard? Rape is fine now as long as you're a leftist and have said you're sorry.

There's not much to discuss without that. Kikes made a dirty card game. More news at 11.

lol at pic 2
pathetic. how can people like this make a fun game?

what?

can someone just collect together all the text from the cards and make a pdf/image of it so that everybody can just print their own?

wow, they mad.

'entitled', seriously? we're 'entitled' now if we think they're shit and want to say so? fuck off.

((((((((((((((((((((CARDS AGAINST ((((((((((HUMANITY)))))))))) ))))))))))))))))))))

>(((THEY))) use a nice picture of shillary

Can they get any more blatantly bias?

Get a hashtag trending you faggots, cards against America.

Even they realize Trump will be the next president and are being pissy about it.

entitled whining :^)

lmao

They got Trump confused with Current Year Man.

Is there anyone who doesn't just make their own cards?

I want to sell you my political views. You disagree? Stop whining you entitled manchild.

Why would you?

top kek

Anybody who says Drumpf unironically deserves to have their head smashed in with a sledgehammer.

This.

Can't wait till the entire left get diversified via rape, violence, and "ironic" edginess by their own diversity they so love.

reminder that the following people designed the game:

Josh Dillon
Daniel Dranove
Eli Halpern
Ben Hantoot
David Munk
David Pinsof
Max Temkin
Eliot Weinstein

If you google around, majority are Jewish.

meme game is on point
vote dank memes queen hillary

Why is it always the type of people who make a game about trannies and molesting orphans who cuck this hard

Cucks against humanity.

Why do they still do the drumpf thing? These cucks dont actually think thats clever or funny do they?

They have very little work with so they tend to fixate on things

Usually works out for the best, i.e. 100 or so holding internet media hostage for months because the dreaded "gamergate"

Pathetic

These were the same people that made a "sale" where they increased the price. If anything they're probably just doing it for the meme money than anything else.

What is it with leftists and calling any expression of opinion "entitlement"…

Thanks for correcting the record
+ 100 Z$
Check your BoA account next morning ok!

CHECK THAT SHIT

People like this deserve nothing but mountainous bowls of popcorn when they are raped and slaughtered, should whites become a minority.

Thanks for letting me know not to every buy their garbage again.

Seriously this is just disgusting using a fucking game to directly push a political agenda and raise funds for a SuperPAC.

Its a meme game and was retarded anyway. Good thing kids play it and not the voting populace. As for the donations going to Shillary, let them be wasted. She is running like Jeb! and people are becoming more and more angry at how blatant the bias against Trump is becoming. The more Trump shows how good he can be for America, the media attack and Hillary shows how weak and distrustful she can be.

Do you guys reckon they'll actually be checking [email protected]/* */ to look for funny reactions?

Do you reckon they'd consider gorespam a funny reaction?

Let's play a game Holla Forums!

i just realized i fucked up the pick 3, whatever

white
anywhere but mexico or the middle east

Swedish, the US?

Vegan, Oregon

This, I hate when people want to play this game. It's basically "lets get offended at dumb stuff and how 'bad' this is, are we edgy or what lol". It's not edgy, its just gross PC toilet humor and cuckiness. They literally have a BBC card. Fucking normalfaggots have no idea what edginess is. I only played it twice and I always had to fake laughter to fit in, it was so dumb. It's basically Mad Libs with toilet humor, which wasn't funny when I was 5 and isn't funny now.

I love Cards Against Humanity as a game, but the franchise and the people behind it angers me to no end. Max Tempkin, funny as he is, is a despicable human being.

HEHEHE PAY US GOYIM WHILE WE GIVE ALL THE PROCEEDS TO ONE CANDIDATE ONLY WHILE FAKING UP A "POLL" ON WHAT THE TWO DECKS EARN

illegal and mexico

I imagine you have to be the kind of fag that enjoys reddit to be into this game? Something to soothe pseudo-intellectuals at dinner parties?

ive played this game with normies and it fucking SUCKS. it requires no creativity