Brit/pol/ #1150: Anglo Supremacism Edition

REMINDER THAT ONLY ANGLOS ARE FIT TO RULE, THE GERMANS, AMERICANS AND IRISH ARE SHIT TIER JUST LIKE 90% OF MAINLAND EUROPE

express.co.uk/news/world/701358/Angela-Merkel-refugee-crisis-terror-attacks-muslim-islamist-Germany

express.co.uk/news/world/701349/Merkel-denies-link-Islamist-terrorists-open-door-policy-immigrants

MERKEL IS A FUCKING KRAUT

express.co.uk/news/politics/701164/Greece-Alexis-Tsipras-whatever-is-necessary-Second-World-War-reparations-Germany

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/trump-tweets-theyll-call-mr-brexit-predicts-victory-despite-pollster-predictions/

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/18/eu-elections-soros-populism/

bbc.com/news/uk-37109216

theguardian.com/education/2016/aug/18/a-level-results-show-another-drop-in-a-and-a-grade-students

Other urls found in this thread:

userpages.umbc.edu/~kars/kars_umbc/Research_files/2-11-09 KARS.pdf
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm
somersetlive.co.uk/men-swindon-dorset-charged-child-sexual/story-27689671-detail/story.html
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37116349
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720169/British-man-22-shot-dead-fighting-ISIS-Syria.html
traderplanet.com/articles/view/165435-top-ten-trading-books/
vocaroo.com/i/s0FiIFoE8wua
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2633669/Colour-photos-couples-honeymoon-road-trip-picture-Britain-outbreak-WWII.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747406/Exceptional-teacher-swept-sea-Bulgarian-resort.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FdfZ8_vlqyo
youtu.be/VMnIFfcs6GU?t=7m50s
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746725/Aristocrat-faced-calls-LYNCHED-killed-two-black-Kenyans-ranch-dies-heart-attack-aged-48.html
thesun.co.uk/news/1631385/rant-of-asylum-seeker-caught-trying-to-kidnap-a-young-girl-from-tesco/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160818-_-News-_-548231794#comments
theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/10/scotland-land-rights
boards.4cuck.org/sp/thread/70518150/track-pregame-thread
youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw
twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/766439877374337024?lang=en-gb
archive.is/yJoUU
archive.is/ZaccN
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/764899166929682432
independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37125819
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for me

Don't do this

3rd 4u

Thanks tbh

I needed that tbh

Only if you want to be invaded by Pakis

ONLY POST A NEW THREAD WHEN ITS 700 POSTS OR MORE

IM SICK OF YOU THICK CUNTS THAT DON'T GET THIS REEEEEE

Weak tbh.

Nth for british cuisine

Other thread is infested with yank/jerry vermin. I can't stand the smell of sauerkraut.

I wonder why

Fatty boom boom

I deserve (you)s

I know quite a few people at mine who would get involved in that sort of thing, there'll probably be a branch up in the next term or two half of the people will be non-whites

Why do yanks get so defensive about Merkel? They can't stand us criticising her for some reason.

Will Gordo do a hangout with Woes tomorrow lads?

Thinking he'll probably disconnect as soon as MW cracks a joke.

don't know where I economically stand

userpages.umbc.edu/~kars/kars_umbc/Research_files/2-11-09 KARS.pdf

Half the people in this country consider the police to be useless and the other half think they're scum. I may as well give you a list of all the stuff Obongo has done and said and use that to represent all 60% "white" of America.

Yep, it's an autist

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE WHITE

IF YOU'RE NOT BRITISH, YOU'RE NOT RIGHT

Yanks will NEVER EVER understand Ulster

We need a new empire, lads. We should conquer Evropa tbh.

Gords is going to crush Woes with his unshakable logic and morality.

Underrated film tbh

You'd need a sense of loyalty to understand Ulster

Mosley would be proud

OP is a fucking gay Jew cock gobbler and isn't British at all obviously

These constant b8 threads are beyond anything to do with banter

t. Heinrich Himmler
New York City 2016

Oxford: telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
Keighley: thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe/
Rochdale: telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
Bristol: bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
Telford: shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal/
Birmingham: birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006#ICID=sharebar_twitter
Wycombe: bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
Harrow: getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
Bury: manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/three-men-charged-over-sexual-6523744
Stevenage: thecomet.net/news/child_trafficking_trial_set_for_stevenage_trio_1_3589339
Burton: derbytelegraph.co.uk/men-Burton-convicted-child-exploitation/story-21176480-detail/story.html
Chesham: bucksfreepress.co.uk/NEWS/11170623.Four_men_convicted_of_sexually_abusing_schoolgirl/?ref=rss
Leeds: yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/latest-news/top-stories/twelve-in-court-over-leeds-child-sex-probe-1-6652432
Blackburn: itv.com/news/2012-05-09/nine-men-jailed-for-grooming-girls-as-young-as-13/
Blackpool: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1374443/Police-hid-abuse-60-girls-Asian-takeaway-workers-linked-Charlene-Downes-murder.html
Preston: lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/uk_national_news/10418592.display/
Nelson: pendletoday.co.uk/news/crime/teen-girls-in-grooming-case-abused-in-nelson-and-colne-by-sex-gang-1-4537508
London: dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her/
Barking: standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
Derby: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
Peterborough: bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
Bradford: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
Bristol: bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
Coventry: express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
Bolton: theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences/
Middlesbrough: thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/11009663.Three_Middlesbrough_men_jailed_for_grooming_underage_girls_for_sex/?ref=var_0
Aylsebury: bbc.com/news/uk-england-33656802
Halifax: halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/crime/child-sexual-abuse-ring-in-halifax-25-men-charged-police-reaction-1-7096362#ixzz42ztRnuvm

wew lad

Ulster is the true spirit of Britain

that's beneath you!

This tbqh.

kek

Why must we bully everyone, lads? It only means they will bully us back.

Someone make a proper thread and let this Jew made one die

Ignore ANY AND ALL threads posted in the 600's

Do NOT play this fucking autiists games

I could go for a butty, tbh lads

Did you not read the thread title?
We're the Master Race lad, it is our destiny to bully the rest of humanity

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Non-Brits get out

face it, britbongs are germans

Lads I'm not self radicalised or anything, but I might end up the next Death To Traitors, Freedom For Britain. I have some serious, genuine mental health issues.

On the day that I go off, I may as well go off right. I need targets. A plan. Well, not a plan. That'd make it pre-meditated, which it isn't going to be. What I mean is, any of you know places I can hang around where if I snap and start killing people, it'll be people more likely to deserve it?
Who was that Jew social worker or something in South Yorkshire who got sacked for failing kids then rehired the next week for more money? Where does she live? Presumably somewhere in South Yorkshire.

Bullying is our way of life, lad.

typical

I'll probably have a heart attack from them they are so delightful

That's all fine and dandy mate, but I just don't think there's any fucking left.

Being pro brit is being pro white you dumb yanks

Fuck off.

I'm with the Krauts now.

Hello Special Branch

>Police let muslims beat, rape, traffic, impragnate and prostitute millions of white schoolgirls

>brits think they can call others "cucks"

I would nuke every white country if it meant saving Britain.

As would I my friend

Is there anything wrong with having kids with women outside of your race?

Is creating biracial children the ultimate redpill?

Fuck off back to >>>/politics/ you fucking cuck

BASED ISRAEL TBH

Lad…

haha no

This is something we don't talk enough about here tbh. The scale and cover up and corruption is overwhelming.
Even worse, when we have protests against the inaction of police, they're either shut down, or fucking antifascists literally counter protest anti-gang rape protests, violently, then the MSM will say it's the fault of the "far right" fucking liberal organisations like the EDL (yes, really they're literally just still liberals who don't like Islamisation, but constantly demonised).

Hue

It really pisses me off but jewtube fucking shadow-deleted my second reply to that guy. I can still see it when I scroll that page

Why do all women look like this now? i find it disgusting tbh, all women online look brown with that shitty contour on their cheeks and that shit coloured hair and that shit coloured lipstick

Its so annoying to look at

OY

Blame the Armenian Jew, the Kardashians.

BASED ISRAEL

It just helps weed out the trouble from the good-stock right? Seems pretty good to me

That is truly disgraceful indeed, thought you Britpols said you were tough, not really it seems.

You know, I don't remember seeing any yanks doing anything about Milwaukee

Daily reminder to shill the irrelevance and "outdatedness" of the BBC. Chip away at it bit by bit.

BOMBER HOGAN, DO IT AGAIN

Based Hogan Nice OC

This should be talked about more on Holla Forums altogether
Still feels like there are a lot of Holla Forumsacks let alone bits that are completely oblivious to this issue

this

Holla Forums can't be expected to understand the nuances of it and just will yell "BRITS R COOKS LULULULULUL"

haha you just use niggers to win your golds

hue

What did he mean by this?

Seems like britcucks even here on Holla Forums would rather just ignore the mass rape of white british schoolgirls

"The holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did!"

what did he mean by this?

mfw

I HAM BRITISH

Protest and anger on this issue really does need to happen more often, mainly towards the police and councils. Where's "BASED NA" and their lack of concern for "PR" when it comes to the nitty gritty? Fucking no where.

Shill it constantly. Never forget it.

The fact that anti-fa potest against it is prime opprtunity to reveal hope not hate's connection with paedophiles and push anti-fa into this irrational box they won't be able to get out of.

and therefore we all should just ignore it?

Talk about it on Brit/pol/, yes, but discussing it on Holla Forums proper will lead to nothing constructive.

Some, by no mean all of us I hope.

queer as fuck

No need lad, our future is brighter. Theirs is doomed unless they can elect Trump

I'm Irish, laddy

What outrage?
It's still going on in full scale.
Nothing has changed since the first scandal "broke" other than the realisation that rotherham is happening in pretty much every town across britain.

Indeed, Trump will save the white race

Well, Trump is the last chance to have a republican president ever again.

Stop LARPing lad the Irish don't know how to use a computer

Not in my county, not in any of my neighbouring counties. Do you protest in New Orelans when there's trouble in Washington State?

As far as I'm concerned the police and councils in these areas have made themselves bigger enemies than the shitskin pakis who are unsurprisingly doing what's in their nature.

You draw attention to the issue of pakis without the retarded label of islamophobia by attacking their supporters and cover ups.

They know their time will come. The traitors must be dealt with more harshly and swiftly.

Come now lad

Because britain is full NatSoc now, I forgot.
call me when you cucks actually enact article 50

Call me when you don't elect another democrat cuck bent on destroying the white race…

Now we are know you are larp'ing, the Irish haven't developed thumbs yet.

Or maybe you'd like to invade another middle eastern country under the guise of "Muh freedom" then get cucked and create another ISIS to fuck up the rest of the anglosphere?

You cunts have done more to destroy the west than the whole of europe combined

u wot

HULLO HULLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

HULLO HULLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLOOD, SURRENDER OR YOU'LL DIE

FOR WE ARE THE BRIGTON DERRY BOYS

Lad…

Where do you live?

Why haven't you revolted yet, lad?
Your assault weapons are gathering dust.

All this antagonizing, got me cryin',
Cryin for humanity, insanity, you feelin me?
One love, one race, one more chance to save this place.
Hating, baiting… this aint the way to fix this thing.
If Enoch was here, he'd cry a river of tears.
If Moseley was still breathin, we'd be fashy for a reason.
So join with us bruv, don't hold back with the luv.
Ain't no black, white, paki factionalism, we here for civic nationalism.

Ah lads, yee kno yee love us

Last time I was on a Brit/pol/ thread, it was all traps, Ginny and mummy posters.

About time you got your shit together lads, well done.

come home, lad

BASED NA

If you dont support National Action you're pretty much just a civic cuck

That Taig's going to get utterly destroyed though.

NA are retards.

haha

possibly, very possibly

SAKSAK SAVE ME

Obligatory

I agree lad. Fuck the 'Hulooooo man' cuck.

Every man who signs up to NA gets a free Polish waifu until she's deported

Nigger fascism is as british as it gets tbh, at least Mosley style fascism.

Lad please stop

how cucked can you be?

NA are a ludicrous fiction put about by the secret state, nick lowles, gerry gable, searchlight magazine.

Dorset

A for effort

The man just tried to copypaste what Mussolini did, but fucked it up because he's somehow less competant than Mussolini.

where abouts fam?
south dorset here

😂😂😂😂😂😂👌tbh senpai

Moseley wasn't particularly popular, nationally. Fascism isn't a good fit with the English mindset. We're far too distrustful of authority.

god rest the last true pope, try not to get in the jews way while you're both burning in hell

At least try to hide the fact that you masturbated for fuck's sake.

Is Lad who went on the date with the chubby Slavic qt about?

Do we know how the date went tbh?

He fugged her

He posted earlier

Yeah but he did start the boy-band craze.

WEW, do you know which thread number?

Seems like Dorset isn't safe either

somersetlive.co.uk/men-swindon-dorset-charged-child-sexual/story-27689671-detail/story.html

I'll not be exact lad but I'm either in Poole, Swanage or Bournemouth. Either way I was watching the air show from my house today

No sorry

But he did rail her

Yeovil is in Somerset lad. Trick is in the URL, and the article.I wasn't aware of this mind you. I'm not above tracking these cunts down and giving them a sound beating if I ever catch that shit happening anywhere near me

The air show was here yesterday
Poole + Bournemouth are shitholes tbh
Swanage is nice, haven't been there since I was young

let's meet up and shag each other lad

He was tremendously popular until the Jews got upset

Wait was someone trying to suggest that there is no grooming going on in Dorset?

APEX KEK

Alright, you baited me.
When?

That's a perfectly valid point and I agree, but I think the poster was trying to say that Fascism was English, which it clearly wasn't.

On BBC front page bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-37116349

At least one of you have to be Portland lad…

we are fucked unless we do something, lads

I want you to live up to those words, user.

Got any articles or anything?
Stories?

WE HAD AN EMPIRE NOW WE DON'T EVEN HAVE A SAFE SPACE MUMMY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not just county, but virtually every country all over the world. If other nations think that their Muslim populations aren't engaging in it they're absolutely retarded.

IT'S ALMOST LIKE THERE'S A BLOODY CIVIL WAR GOING ON

About 1945-79. A large number of our industries were nationalised and we had price and wage controls set by the central government.

Don't link directly from the BBC, lad…

Would you lads like to fight ISIS as British Mercenaries?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3720169/British-man-22-shot-dead-fighting-ISIS-Syria.html

Tbh lad I didn't know portland existed until Portland lad posted. I've ignored it for years, I'm not totally convinced it didn't just appear in this new universe we fell into with trump and brexit

They're not really mercenaries tbf. I probably would if I was a NEET

I think we're in one now mate.

No thanks lad. If we wanted to defeat ISIS we'd just ban all flights to and from the middle east until they were defeated outside explicitly vetted diplomatic flights, and even those we'd assign agents to.

ISIS would crumble in a week if the jews couldn't travel globally alongside their arab brothers

In that sense yes, but the government doesn't try to plan the economy like it used to

wew

Actually the NHS and social security are hall markets of a market economy, the nany state and marxism shit is subversion by the ruskies to fuck us in the cold war

A close freind works for the home office. Another close friend shoots with a senior police official who for years headed whichever department deals with child sex crimes. He was referred to as "peado finder general".

He left to work in homicide after a few years as the constant barrage of devilry he had to deal with was to much and dealing with good old fashioned murders was a welcome change.

Plenty of stories and there are plenty of articles but tbh I don’t want to spend my time digging through archives to find gruesome reports.

Pints of what, lad?
hope it was British

Charminster lad?

i really want to hunt down these paki rape gangs
dorset anti-paki gang when lads

cornish

Interadasting, explain please?

reeeeeeeee

We will never fall lad

You should have kids

I don't know lad, there's a chance the kebab you remove is from Birmingham

I want to, lad. Will have to unfatten and unNEET myself first tbh.

We better not, lad.

You can flee to Ulster and bolster the white ranks lad

So post WW2 when the state decided it didn't want to relinquish the powers it gained during WW1 and 2?
This is somehow evidence that the English historically desire big government and don't distrust authority?

Tbh lads I wish an MI5 user would just start fucking leaking the addresses of muslim pedos and terrorists

I'd prefer to have an Island for ourselves tbh

My mum and sister have fallen out

Cant be arsed with these slags tbh

Cant leave the house though, no money smh

What job should i get, i might sell my arse to the Somalians down the road

rent bwoi

Good money in bricklaying

Treacherous cowards like you should be the first to die tbh lad.

The 1945-51 government massively expanded the government's powers, with popular support, and a large government was the consensus for decades

I don't think he has 3 years of experience laying bricks, lad…

Fighting against an entire country seems like it is certain death anyway. At least by fleeing my genes could survive. I'd fight if we had any substantial amount of resistance

Bricklayer

Bricklayer tbh.

I earn £100,000 a week from bricklaying lad, don't fall for the university meme

Thanks lads im gonna take up bricklaying

Spineless.

Glad you didn't fall for the university meme

that's what I mean by resistance, lad

Such a good decision, lad.

Go to the library, or go for a run, or both. Not at the same time though, you'll upset the librarian.

And I don't disagree that has been theme since WW2. This still doesn't discount nation attitudes towards government, it simply shows that people in this country think that they're owed something by the government which links to British distrust of authority.
This is highlighted by the excuse for the increased size of the state is corporations.
And I should have you know that the fairly small state that we've had before the Wars was also very popular, and it had been around for a lot longer than half a century.

kek not this again

COWARD

COWARD

AHHHHHHHHHHHH EVEN THE MONSTER BULLIES ME

It beggars belief.

Lad…

Everyone bullies you because you're a massive fag.

Lad…

you judging anyone is like that episode of the simpsons where martin prince insults bart simpson to score a few points over his nerdy attire.

You fled from your gender you fucking poof

Wouldn't want you by my side anyway tbh, you'd probably blab to the (((authorities))) at the first sign of trouble.

Abortion should be absolutely permitted for non white children.

What's your sex?

What is the average overtime pay for a Bricklayer tbh?

Afaf.

£100,000 an hour

Lads i just got paid for signing up to this bricklaying job? wtf?

Im already making money and i havent even started the job

That's immoral, lad.

I vant to suck your blood

No lad I fulfilled my gender because I am SO BRAVE. Everyone I talk to says that they're so happy for me because I am SO BRAVE and then they make a face.
That had better not be an episode from a double-digit series, lad

become a trader
You've got lots of reading to do, lad.
traderplanet.com/articles/view/165435-top-ten-trading-books/

I'D DIE FOR MY COUNTRY BUT NOT FOR NOTHING. IF THE COUNTRY IS ALREADY DEAD THERE IS NOTHING I AS A SINGLE PERSON CAN DO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HATE YOU BULLIES. AT LEAST BE RATIONAL

The scenario I talked about implied we had already lost the country, lad…
WEW

anyone else like to shag their sister?

What's wrong with this guy, lads? Is he a Jew too?

Good money, that.

Degree holders BTFO.

NO BULLY
I DIDN'T FALL FOR THE UNIVERSITY MEME

Stop being poor.

I'm panicking tbh lads

Your devious not brave, lad.

You may have added equity to yourself for the time being but it isn’t going to last.

Lad your gender change is so deeply unpopular that you got doxxed on britpol and even GCHQ didn't want you

Reminder to filter by tripcode

Don't encourage mental illness

Jews hold sexual power over me, lad. You have to post a fresh picture.

It's god telling me not to fap I guess

Which one lad?

No. Pic related.

Keele
I chose it because I liked the countryside tbh

he's balding quite badly tho

Thanks lads, I think I'm gonna take up bricklaying at University

Are you black?

YouTube , lad

Nah fam, I don't steal enough bicycles for that.

seriously why the fuck do you need 4 years of study to build a cunting wall?

She should have gone to prison
That law will only be repealed when everyone suffers it

How are you going to acquire debt if you don't study for years before working?

Because there's more to bricklaying than just slathering cement and throwing a brick on top.

I'm not even being sardonic here.

lad we're talking about bricks now

Is it John Prescott?

tbh just go to any shit-tier country and this will become immediately obvious.

Doesn't some better qualified guy with a hat tell you where to put shit? Then you just kind of… put some brick down then some cementy shit and then do what everyone's done for thousands of years?

Makes me wonder if he's faking it tbh, if he's absolutely thick as fuck how did he get a job as a radio producer?

Bricklaying's hard work lad, not like you can just turn up on the day and do it like brain surgery

………………………HEY

Tendies time.

because bricklaying is more than a job

it's a science

it's an art

it takes years of dedication to get it half right

you think youve got what it takes to be a bricklayer? think again lad

dont you dare insult us bricklayers again

Go fuck yourself, while we earn £100k a week

It was XFM to be fair. I doubt Karl would've gotten away with it at a proper station.

I would imagine that that would be the gist of it, but you still need to train for a sufficient amount of time to get hired without a man telling you exactly what to do.

Also, there aren't many 1000 year old clay brick houses standing for a reason.

You need to learn how to walk before you earn 100k a week.

This fucking arrogant negro on Jewsnight.

All that over her talking softly and chewing

This asmr shit makes me want to shove a kitten covered in anthrax down the person doing it's throat.
I have a negative physical reaction to it that I can't control. Dreadful.
Also, the only person I know who knows what it is/likes it is a totally autistic wanker.

Get on my level, plebs.

I can't watch it as it makes me itch.

I just like the way she says:

CUUUUUUUUUTEEEE

It has more to do with the fact she is cute as a button tbh.

is subletting legal lads?

Why do you think bricklayers make so much lad?

You need your PhD in bricklaying before you can attempt that.

*whispers in your ear*

psshhhh…… nothin personnell kid

That's some nice brickwork tbh.

You sound like a retard

Now thats what I call bricklaying.

Jealous fat girl detected tbh

[bricklays internally]

I really want to shag a girl lads

Become a bricklayer. It's pussy on a stick.

More hassle than it's worth tbh

Apparently chubby polish girls are easy to lay.

Go on OKCupid and search for Polish language

Take up bricklaying tbh

You get outside and you look amazing laying bricks

Bitches love it

become a bricklayer to get… LAID

WAHEEEEEEEEEY

Bitches love bricklayers tbh

Rugby girls will take you

This:

Just sign up for OKC, a chubby qt Slav will message you, meet her and then you get to have sex.

It’s THAT simple.

Apparently.

Go figure.

Going to an exhibition at the art gallery this weekend, lads.

Twice, even.

Tell you what, mate, buy me an acre of land between the saltwater and the sea sand.

The one on the far right looks ok but…. Tatto's so no can do.

What the fuck

tattoos*

Olympic rugby team btw

Uruk-hai are British too you racist!

It will probably be attended exclusively by adult children, lad.

Nothing gets the gash foaming like bricks

vocaroo.com/i/s0FiIFoE8wua

If you like asmr, you're basically subhuman.

Says the actual retard who wrote about shoving a kitten down a persons throat

FFS NOW I WISH I HAD BECOME A BRICKLAYER

Well memed guys

What did he mean by this?

lads*

no bully

Fuck me I go to Robert Gordon Uni, how do you manage to get chucked out of here?

Don't worry your autistic head: I wouldn't actually do it. If it gets to you, go and lie in the corner like your mother taught you.

The fucking precision. Oh. My. Days. Lads.

JUST

You've already invested too much time talking about it

You're a weirdo, there are millions of people who watch asmr, get over yourself, just because your initial retarded reaction is anger it doesnt make you better than anyone, you are literally a nigger who has no control over his emotions

brick/pol/

I'm better than everyone who's ever enjoyed asmr, by default.
All of us non-asmr-liking people are better than those who do like asmr.
Asmr is for teenage girls, emos, autists and homosexuals.

She looks so odd.

On a semi related note, I went to the supermarket this evening and it was full of Jew's.

I guess they all shop on the same evening.

I would

This is hilarious. Is the stuff about the paki r9k autist real?

Didnt read, not giving you a (you)

We've established you're a subhuman nigger who lets his emotions control his actions.

Fuck off and off yourself tbh

It's from Scarborough Fair, the song. "tell him to buy me an acre of land between the salt water and the sea sand and he shall be a true lover of mine."

Think he's asking user to move to Bournemouth with him

Had the reduced items been put out?

Literally why

TAKE ME BACK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2633669/Colour-photos-couples-honeymoon-road-trip-picture-Britain-outbreak-WWII.html

I guess I could get behind shagging one of those

Bricklaying isn't that hard. Go to a car boot sale, pick up a trowel, chisel, that tool that you whack with a hammer to chop the brick in half. You can get this stuff cheap at car boots.

The hard bit is getting the cement/mortar mix right. The consistency can be tricky to get right, not enough water and it goes crumbly, too much and it goes everywhere. When you point it, you got to make sure you do it right or else it goes everywhere, stains the brickwork and looks shite. This is actually a bit of an art form.
If you are using sandy mortar *with rocks and shards in it*, do NOT point the brickwork with your finger, it will get scratched and it will be painful.

Also you can use a small RSJ if you are building a brick wall, makes things a bit easier to make straight.

If yer thinking about going into a career, remember you will be competing with millions of Poles and Romanians who will happily undercut you and live 6 to a house. Also consider whether you will still be able to do it when you are 50 odd. You got to diversify, learn electricals (tricky) and plumbing (very simple).

Wew

Apparently Jewish girls love Nazi roleplay
Sounds hot tbqhwy

I bet you don't even earn £1,000,000,000 an hour.

what the fuck, probably would, probably would, might but would feel a tiny bit gay but she has a pretty face so no doggy style and it'll be alright, yeah would do

Wew

Why depress me lads…

feels bad lads

Please keep brickposting lads

I don't want to have him as a lover, lad. I just want an update on his looks. I am sure his bone structure has completely changed and that he looks like a woman now.

Ayyyyyyyyyy

No tbh. We have a large community of some specific kind of Jew around here. They are seldom seen, a highly secretive bunch.

When they do venture out it is always in large groups.

They obviously have no interest in mixing with Goyim.

he posts on 4/brit/ all the time

Official thread theme.

Keep an eye out lad. If they start buying up all the bottled water and batteries let us know

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747406/Exceptional-teacher-swept-sea-Bulgarian-resort.html

its not a meme lads, nigger can't swim

I wouldn't know m8, I don't go on there

I want to be a normie tradesman bricklayer who eats sausage butties in his big white van on his lunchbreak with his normie tradesman m8

jus bee urself

what are you lads worried about

crusty jugglers

Just place bricks down willy nilly, eventually you'll get scouted by a bricklaying company.

Ooooooo

Hot Fuzz is such a comfy movie, i might watch it in fact

The HH books were pretty good

i suppose

Will do.

I wish the English could get away with being as aggressively insular as they do tbh.

:'^(

youtube.com/watch?v=FdfZ8_vlqyo

you too

for the greater good, fam

we've not left yet pal

youtu.be/VMnIFfcs6GU?t=7m50s

WEBM the cuck nodding

When was the last time he washed?

Jesus the pozz is real

Wow, he looks gravely ill. I’m not even memeing, does he have full blown AIDS?

he's got AIDS hasn't he

I look healthier than that after 3 days of no sleep.

Owen is on deaths door.

DELETE THIS

TOM CHOLMONDELEY-WOGKILLER IS DEAD
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3746725/Aristocrat-faced-calls-LYNCHED-killed-two-black-Kenyans-ranch-dies-heart-attack-aged-48.html

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

paving isn't bricklaying lad. The skills involved are completely different. A machine could never lay brick

WHATS WRONG WITH HIS FACE

Too much aids and nigger cum tbh

MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

I wouldn't say that, lad.

He really is very sick isn't he?

taig genes

we memed it into existence
we did it brit/pol/!

I'm going to university in September I'm kind of worried I've made a mistake lads, it's a shit feeling tbh.

What degree? you're fucked if you didnt do bricklaying tbh its easy money

Maths

Bricklaying Mathematics?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Maths? good for you for being that smart lad

What are you thinking about doing?

Guitarhombre AKA Guitarfag AKA Moonlad was V& ages ago, lad.

F

Just think now many new houses were going to need to build for all the immigrants and their offspring. We'll lose our rural beauty but at least we will grow old in a more diverse country.

h-he was V&?

No fucking clue tbh I guess I'll have a research when I get there, but there are so many people going every year will I be able to get a good job?

tfw

I hope you can, nothing in life is certain though m8

Just find something you really want to do, obviously you're a math wizard, im sure you'll be alright tbh

Spot the problem…

Those fags sure would be loyal with their pozed up negole

who /thinking/ here?

Commonwealth lad

Do yank autists seriously think they're blowing our minds when they post about Rotherham?

Do I go into their Trump threads and spam the living shit out of nigger/beaner rape statistics?

Same lad, well I'll just a bit panicked i'll get over it soon

What was the Twitter handle he used to send it?

They're larping autists who need to distract themselves from the fact that their nation was the blueprint for the multicultural nightmare

maths is good and overly lucrative. Of course, you won't be in the capital production business but that's not where the money is made.

It's.the harrisposters manufactured drama. Probably role playjng both sides.

Being nervous shows you arent a retard happily gallivanting through life without a care, you will be alright honestly

Just make sure to do what you want to do, dont be a miserable cunt doing something you hate your entire life

Has anyone in the MSM commented on Owen's rapidly declining health?

Nah, it'll be like Freddy Mercury

Fingers crossed

Ok thanks lad, I'll try my best

Jesus lads I thought you were photoshopping him with baggy eyes as banter

Pretty good propaganda tbh.

It’s pointing out how absurd “multi racialism” is, right?

It should be noted though. Figure out what profession you want or there's a chance you'll get rolled over. Good luck though lad.

All memes aside I can NOT believe niggers are still going on about Stop and Search. The police have given so much ground here. They literally go out of their way to not seem racist and do not stop blacks randomly anymore (Macpherson/Lawrence/Theresa May put an end to that).

Yet they are still whinging and playing the victim.
This tells me Enoch was right and they will never, ever assimilate and will never feel a part of the in-group. They don't in the US and it's been 300 years.

His health is clearly declining in a rapid way.

Probably AIDS and HIV, sad!

OK, do you know any interesting/good ones I can start looking at?

That's just wrong.

We can't normalize pointless death.

Well, we have but… It's wrong.

Multi racialism? Either way I think I get what you mean. Didn't think of it that way and I am sure most others won't either, but that's pretty good. The intended point is obviously to say that the tests aren't fair because they are somehow catered to one race, and other races excel at other things or whatever. It is a really shitty image in that regard. You'd think the author would stop to think for a second what exact implications the image has.

His skin looks like rancid bacon. How long does he have left?

no, but i think we should bring it up in the comments every time he makes a vid

Long enough to go out with a bang

And AIDS bang

Lads mate of mine heading out of Bucharest Romania, said the the flight was unusual packed heading to the middle east with what were probably special forces personnel from the usa and britain. He is a dual national, goes there a lot. Said it was the first time he's seen a flight packed with 'mainly foreigners'. Apparently all wearing thick clothing despite how hot it was.

look at those negro saxon genes in action

hes a taig or welshman

It has never and will never work, in anything but VERY small numbers. It is made a lot worse however by another race standing on the side lines agitating the situation.

Don't know which one I want more tbh

Perhaps I misread it.

I mean, a fish and an elephant living in the same environment? How can that be anything but a comment on how insane it is to expect different races/ cultures to exist within the same space?

It also neatly points out that there are however perfectly decent environments for everyone and in those environments each type of animal can thrive.

Why not both

Lefty propaganda always seems to backfire this way

If it has mutated as it appears to have.. A few years maybe.

Why didn't he use rubbers?

Fucking Conningwealth more like

thesun.co.uk/news/1631385/rant-of-asylum-seeker-caught-trying-to-kidnap-a-young-girl-from-tesco/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-FBPAGE-_-TheSun-thesun-_-20160818-_-News-_-548231794#comments
The narrative needs to be destroyed or subverted, sick of this shit.

Death to the BBC

theguardian.com/uk-news/2013/aug/10/scotland-land-rights
WEW LADDY

Accountant? Broker? Google search it. Google search man. You're gonna want to get some agency about you

Yeah lad I get that but I wasn't sure if knew anything interesting. Anyway I'll be over this panic when I wake up tomorrow got to dump my gf

WHICH ONE OF YOU LADS DID THIS?

Top Banter

How do normies do it, lads? How do they get time to do anything?

Woes looks really fucking fat in his new video

They are miserable all the time.

t. ex wageslave

is he gonna break the 200m WR lads?

let's shitpost on 4cuck

boards.4cuck.org/sp/thread/70518150/track-pregame-thread

HAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

No thanks, lad.

Why did we fall for for the work yourself to death meme, lads? Everyone used to be NEETs just a few centuries ago.

So autistic.

Funny though.

kek

Jesus Christ it looks like he's wearing a fat suit with tits under there.

/sp/ is al'righ lad

i've been bantering during all the late night Team GB gold winning comps.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN??

proof nazis are beneficial to society

What would society do without these Esoteric hobbits?

If you passed Woes in the street, you'd think he was a useless piece of dumb shit that hangs around back streets drinking cheap lager out the can

Why can't we see happy Woes more often, lads?

he does actually look 5ft tall

When is Gords going on Wew's show, lads? Need to see it.

there's no way he's taller than 5'5

A few centuries ago people worked themselves to death by 40, lad.

Hard work is ok if achieves you something.

Nowadays a hell of a lot of people simply work to service debts/ pay off the mortgage on the property they live in for their landlord.

They gain no equity via their work, in fact many will actually gain further debt whilst living hand to mouth.

If you work hard, gain equity and can invest in the quality of your life outside of work (that would be, coming home to a nice house/ loving wife and children rather than an empty flat and a letter on the door mat from the landlord telling you they are putting the rent up again) then it is fine.

We have reached the point where the everyman is worse-off than a NEET. Hence our society is crumbling.

maybe even 4

Any brit/pol/ lads on steem?

HE MOVES LIKE A GIANT BABY

damage control from his mates

God he's so short and stubby, and it's only made worse by his now big tummy and tits

Will they ever learn?

getting sick of this normie meme

it's only 40 due to the people that died during childhood

most people lived to their 60s and loads lived to 80s

HOW?!?!?!

They didn't die at 40 because of how hard they worked, lad. If you were a peasant you worked hard for a few months a year or however long it takes to grow food, and then you became a NEET for the rest of the year.

His big manlet dick.

His dick isnt big, his tiny malet body makes his 4 inch pecker look big

I think i have a phobia of Warrick Davis

Ok lads, no bully pls.

Do you have links for me so I don't propagate the age meme any further?

The rest of my points stand though.

That belly though

Im doing good lads

Day 4 of nofap

Im off to bed

NIGHT

wouldnt that be day 5 or 6?

Hes going to look really fucking awful in a few years time

THICC
BUILT

Met him once. He signed a post-it note for me and let me hold him like a baby. Nice little fella.

Shit i ticked sunday by mistake

Im on day 4

Hid GILF gf must be feeding him up tbj.

Is he our Hitchcock?

His*

tbh most people wasting their lives paying a mortgage fucked up. My parents for example. The mortgage is the same it has been for 25 years, if it hasn't increased. Seems like they just gave up and went on holiday every year and they love wasting money. There was never a plan. smh

He's bulking up and doing Starting Strength + GOMAD

He can deadlift 3pl8 by now

I'm starting to believe the greentext stories about Woes lads.

Quite a comfy watch tbh

Woes looks so happy here, guy really is fine when he's around friends.

He should visit Gordo and they can chat on stream in his room.

He looks like a garden gnome with a comically oversized fishing rod

any of you m8s been watching the olympics?

Kek

can't stand the BBCs feminist coverage, so no

toplel.

What went wrong there? It didn’t even look as if he got close to clearing the hurdle, he didn’t clip it, he was like a full Millennial Wew’s off.

Is he a real hurdler or just some Haiti put forward?

how tall is woes again? he looks borderline dwarf

He's three whole apples tall!

4 Fosters cans

Just slightly less than Jack Cuckby

literally

shit lads, he's taller than me. and if he keeps on growing we're gonna have a problem

Looks like he has a right leg injury

funny as fuck tho

smh, will he ever live it down?

dead

Does the rest of Holla Forums actually think Trump is some second coming of Hitler or something?

Yeah they're fucking retarded. We either get a Hilary victory or President Trump wearing one of those jew hats in Jerusalem cucking out in front of the wailing wall. Can't wait to rub it in tbh.

How do you do the whole Christian meme, lads? I'm sorry but it just seems like a bunch of nonsense tbh.

You man up and realize that societies need central faith systems, it isn’t ideal that ours is a Jewish meme from the desert but it is all we have.

I don't understand how they could get to that conclusion, his daughter married a jew for fucks sake.

basically this

I'm not sure what they expect me to do about it. I don't even live in the north.

some people think he's a closet WN, he's going to rev up the gas chambers on inauguration day!

No I actually agree with that lad, I just can't argue myself into believing this shit out of pragmatism

KEK good bait,

Says Anglos are the ultimate rulers, their own country is now Islamic and the most common baby name is Mohamed.

Great job fags,

Shove a tampon up your nose lad.

Nice try, LARPer

just end it now fams

I would go as far as the majority of people not believing in the faiths they subscribe to.

You do however understand the importance of the mechanism of faith and that is more than enough. Faith builds, saves and protects groups of people. What difference does it matter if that is at the hand of a magical jew or just basic social engineering?

God is real, fuccboi

Did I say God wasn't real?

I dont know

'than'

Good morning

When did he get so chunky?

Wew lad. you brits sure are into this civic meme.

Whose lead do you think you're following, queensman?

youtube.com/watch?v=I0gXomy5Dxw

Lad that doesn't answer my question

Can I drink your sperm?

I want to cum in your sissihole as you scream

Oosh that salt, are you alright mate?

I don't get why you keep changing IPs when you're replying to the same comment chain tbh

Adam Wallace is a manlet btw

He is that, but he is probably taller than both Wew's and Cuckby if only by an inch.

Hard to tell as Adam is often in heels tbh.

You going through Adam's old CD collection?

I'm 5'5ish myself, he was only a couple of inches taller than me when I met him

Why are right wing people so short tbh?

Not that I have anything against manlets.

I will have your lanky limbs on a mantelpiece

twitter.com/DPRK_News/status/766439877374337024?lang=en-gb

Don’t be salty, lad.

Manlets get to be on comfy tunnel duty whilst normal sized lads like myself have to get involved in zesty melee battles, once the happening occurs.

I WANT TO FIGHT LIKE A BIG BOY

(czeched)

Pfff I doubt anyone will stop you tbh.

Given the choice I'd rather be sharing mirth and mischief with my fellow halflings underground. But that is your choice.

What is his deformity?

Dick

what? this is the first post in 3 hours

Who /frequentmoodswings/ here?

Tonia Couch, Olympic 10m diver for GBR (from Plymouth)

Kim Song I, Ping Pong for Best Korea

thumbnail is pigdog chinese

Brit/pol/ can't deal with the fact that it's basically become completely isolated from the rest of Holla Forums. Also after Brexit was victorious nobody actually gives a shit about Britain, Farage or any other gay politics.

It's a cry for help to be noticed.

It was isolated way before Brexit, newfag

Given the state of most of the rest of Holla Forums, I'm alright with that.

If there was no brit/pol/ I wouldn't even come here tbh.

A shame the neets don't just infest /britpol/ instead.

It's like how we're a part of the continent of europe but don't want anything to do with it

Boo hoo

The NEET poster gets annoying tbh, but not going on the rest of Holla Forums is understandable. I check the catalog for news, but there are rarely any threads worth reading beyond the OP, given that yanks can't be bothered to read an article before commenting, and I could probably guess what most of the responses are going to be in advance.
I also browse a few of the other country generals for language practise

Can't deal with? It is a comfy situation. People not from a cozy island wouldn't understand.

woes is looking
THICC

=REMINDER THAT YOU ARE IN THE WRONG POL==

F-fuck you American pig!..

c-ccan I keep posting on your board,, though?

Take your cry thread to /europol/ where you belong you mixed race nordic LARPers

XD

I doubt anyone reads the articles in brit/pol/ fam

They do sometimes. At least when people comment they have usually actually read the article.

Bollocks
People worked no more than half a year
There was fucking no need to

Was TV presenter fired over 'gay row' with class warrior? Sky News host Mark Longhurst leaves the channel two months after clash with activist Owen Jones during newspaper review

Don't take on the gay mafia, I guess

archive.is/yJoUU

we should start a new thread tbh…

Real americans are english-americans.

>they could choose to take pride in this and larp as anglos

England needs to be invaded by real english-Americans. We will fuck your women and breed real english women. We will kill the arabs and declare an Anglo-empire and you will be our butlers.

Turkish EU Minister "We will be an EU member within 6 years"
…I thought Cameron said they wouldn't get membership until the year 3000 if ever…
…surely politicians don't lie do they?
archive.is/ZaccN

your negroid admixture is showing

Germans, lad

_
/(|
( :
\ \ ___
(____) `|
(____)| |
(__).|
(_).|_

i thought that was the point of him flirting with Russia? to make the EU concerned so they join quicker?

wew

It's only a service to the world to spread the best genes

just badass American straight-forward kill you if you step a foot on my goddamn property motherfucker, it's logical to spread real pure war-induced crazy white man genes. We're you but better, and we're coming for what's best in life: a british brunette. We'll drive away any persons not white, and you'll be our Alfred J. Pennyworth.

All you are is rude!

Only real men deserve good manners.

So you aren't a real man?

That was exactly the point. Panic the US globalists and their tool, the EU

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/764899166929682432

WHEN?

WHEN?

He's not a yank. He's a butthurt street shitter who's been spamming a bunch of threads today

This welfare state kills true socialism, we just have to put up with stupidly high tax.

NEVER BEEN TRYED GOY

Even though we had a controlled economy for about 3 decades

They already did, it was called the Soviet Union, millions of people died and everyone still thought it was shit.

I work 4 nights a week, 9pm to 7am, 40hrs a week, get 3 days off and dat sweet night bonus pay.

Hey lad don't be racist Brit/pol/ is pure civic

I'm at the point where I'd smash someone's teeth out if they tried to give me this shit IRL. I can hear his poncy southern twat accent through disqus ffs

This one you cunt.

The "immigration" through the ages were invasions, it's stupid to compare

no one ever makes this argument

lel
‘Human sacrifice’ staged at Cern, home of the God Particle
independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html

A lot of modern immigrants are little more than invaders.

Turning up and taking advantage of legal technicalities/ a weakened defence (in the form of absurd European empathy) to ensure you are able to stay/ steal resources achieves the same end as storming a shoreline and sacking villages.

Compound this approach with the organised nature of invader groups pooling stolen resources/ gained knowledge on the invaded country to aid more of their kind to enter.

We are being invaded there can be no debate on the matter.

Pffff that isn't REAL socialism!

clearly wasn't socialism because it didn't work. Don't you get it?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37125819
How's he going to do that?

Odd man tbh

That's scots for you

FRESH BREAD BECAUSE OVER 650 POSTS

sorry bongs

We're allowed guns you rem

He is just ensuring Tory victory in the next election and he is doing so for selfish reasons.

I don't know how anyone with even a basic understanding of politics could respect him.

Don't engage them, lad.

ur a homosexual

We need to bully him into losing weight.

Is any of your rotgums from Rotherham? Exactly how big of a town is it?