Why do subhumans feel the necessity to blast shitty spic music from their cars everyday?

why do subhumans feel the necessity to blast shitty spic music from their cars everyday?


Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkVmqhGYij0&list=PLVfrM5XYo7fwTgd7K2RVKsMSiledKTAtq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lack of politeness, a trait among subhumans.

Blast classical back at them

The same reason that I have to deal with hearing niggers chant religious mumbo jumbo to nobody in particular while i ride the metro train. I really don't know what instinct it is, probably some kind of stupid territorial shit, like a dog pissing on a tree. Sage for shit thread.

Have you not seen the nature documentaries where the gorilla goes into a group and stands up and beats it's chest and screams?

Mexico was a mistake
t. Spain

I saw this posted on reddit of all places, I really need to try this. Fortunately for now, no one near me blasts loud music, so I don't have much motivation. I'd love to have a portable setup to fuckup shitskin audio equipment though.

Why didn't you genocide or detain the natives like everyone else you fukin dorks

hey we're not the only ones, the Dutch fucked some injuns in indonesia

That would also damage any sensitive electronics like cell phones, computers and car ECUs including your own.

The Spanish post-reconquista were largely mixed with Arabs and Jews. That's your answer.

Any way to modify it so that it is directional?

Sage

So you'd have an excuse to make a slide thread and argue it's "political".

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

you could build a cantenna style directional antenna but at power levels needed to damage electronics you would still likely run a risk of damaging your own things

They are called cholos. They are the full blooded mexicans that are no better than the average nigger.

t. metizo who left that life as soon as I got the chance.

/thread

Thanks. I'll have to read up some more on electrical engineering.

there are other options

so many options
youtube.com/watch?v=hkVmqhGYij0&list=PLVfrM5XYo7fwTgd7K2RVKsMSiledKTAtq

It was half Napoleon's fault, we were effectively killing the Indians but once France took over Spain and put his retarded brother as king of Spain the colonies were essentially cut off from the crown so they were able to just rebel from the empire. Once the Spanish monarchy was returned it was too late and the nation was more busy rebuilding the smoking remains of cities and the economy to worry about the colonies.

The last few colonies left that the local governors were capable of keeping loyal to the vacant crown were lost in the Spanish-American war.

The second reason is that Spain spread it's empire way too far (New Spain's claims were 50 times larger than the initial British North American claims) and Spanish citizens were less interested in moving to the colonies unlike early North Americans that went to the continent for religious persecution and the lucrative fur trade… this coupled with the fact that the Spanish royalty refused to listen to the fact that bringing in a massive flux of gold from South American New Spain war going to cause crippling inflation.

It's almost hard to believe there was a time were the Spanish Empire was more respected than the French or British.

In conclusion, we bit off more than we could chew and it blew up in our face. We tried.

Blast country, blast pro-white lyrics. See the tears from grown-up men bitching that there being oppressed by evil blanquitos.

Post more methods to fuck with faggot ultrawub audio systems

your argument is weak

It's the audio equivalent of a dog pissing on a fire hydrant. Partly it's the marking of territory and partly it's a small little "I exist!" message. Same as some cunt revving his motorcycle or car just to irritate people. It's rather pathetic.

WWWMMMMMM, WWWMMMM WWWMMMMM
WWWMMMMM, WWWMMM WMMMMMMMM

YEAH NIGGA
I GOT DEM GOLD CHAINS, NIGGA
UH, IN DA CLUB I MAKE IT RAIN, NIGGA
UH, IMA FUCK YO BITCH, NIGGA
UH, I CAP A NIGGA IF HE SNITCH, NIGGA

WWWMMMMMM, WWWMMMM WWWMMMMM
WWWMMMMM, WWWMMM WMMMMMMMM

this tbh, you guys fucked up hard everyone now associates your language with turdskin cholos

unfulfilled and they crave attention.

Latin America, not even once.

I can understand having a nice system and playing it loud, shit helps you focus on driving better and not all the noise around your vehicle or annoying people in other cars trying to mess with you
Although, fuck nigger music just play bassy classical and techno

kek, the ricefags are coming.

Why do shitposters like you insist on making shitty, pointless bait threads like this is cuckchan?

Its not even music is just an incredibly invasive auditory pressure wave from "muh subwoofers". It pollution the same as trash or smog. Niggers love noise.

Then go around with a petition and get the shit banned. Go into the suburbs and retiremnt communities. Anyone with kids, heart conditions, or enjoys peace of mind, will sign that anti nig nog petition immediately.

sage

Not listening to hard rock or metal.

They like classical enough to sample it as the baseline for some of their jungle beats. Opera, though, they can't grasp for the life of them.

autistic

You're still on the subhuman side of the scale. Enjoy your damn accordian music.

their whole life is animated by the "scripts" they are fed from media. you should feel sorry for them tbh fam
Didn't you cry when they put down Old Yeller? Does that change the fact that the action was both regretful, and necessary?

Puerto Rico and Dominican Republic are the problem, not Mexico

Had a relative who worked on tuning cars, or pimping them, what ever is the nig name.
Basically drug dealers and such can't buy anything decent, because it would show on taxes, so no cars, houses, or any shit like that, so they buy a used car, pimp it and thats how they show satus and money