The CERN sacrifice stills showing knife was red

Seem to have been scrubbed from the net.

Now a bunch of press releases from (((them))) saying it was fake.

Do any of you spoopy bros have those frames showing the knife that was just plunged into that girls chest coming out with blood.

Can't find.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected
amazon.com/Knife-Blood-Halloween-Special-Effect/dp/B00MN26YE4
youtube.com/watch?v=YTSkTLXkWf0
rt.com/op-edge/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638708/Faces-Britains-lost-children-Missing-People-launches-The-Big-Tweet-campaign.html
archive.is/n0ZpT
missingkids.com/KeyFacts
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
facebook.com/sery.jakop/videos/1465910066768427/
liveleak.com/view?i=26d_1395511380
youtube.com/watch?v=4JwIO5k7gdg
a.pomf.cat/asjidj.mkv
u.pomf.is/mvseuf.mkv
youtube.com/channel/UCw2mMqvZlTntgRHcwJ-kTMg
independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html
smb-dep.web.cern.ch/en/CERN_Housing/CERN_Hotel_BookNow
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Context, faggot. You need to provide it.

theguardian.com/science/2016/aug/18/fake-human-sacrifice-filmed-at-cern-with-pranking-scientists-suspected

bump

Anyone who thinks that shit was real should just stab themselves.

OP, you're so fucking retarded I'm going to bump this thread just to make sure everyone else sees just how fucking stupid you are. Kill yourself.

bump

That comes off fake as fuck.

The record correction is strong in this thread.

Someone please take the CERN sacrifice video and frame grab the knife after the stabbing to show the blood.

If the guardian says it's fake, it's probably real.

you realize they shot that infront of the most public section filled with non-cern employees right?

how about let's talk about real things, is this what retards think politics and current events is all about?

I'd say >>>/x/ but even they know this is retarded.

My record has been corrected.

Does this mean we can look forward to the occasional /fringe/faggot making threads about potential Dark Magic at CERN? Because that's absolutely an important subject we need to discuss here, just like the threads about flat earth and antarctic underground nazi bases.

.02 shekels deposited into your account.

Bump and reported. Thanks for Confirming the Reality.™

.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

I don't usually reply but seriously, if you disagree with something, do you really have to make a butthurt post about "how stupid OP is" instead of just ignoring the thread or are you just some 24/7 lurker/shitposter?

He works for (((them)))

These frame grabs showing blood on the knife proves there is more to this story.

Shitty slide thread.

Kill yourself. If you actually think that this wasn't a bunch of fucking retarded interns setting up a "viral" video you should just die.

I'd kill all of you dumb faggots with my own hands. Shills or morons doesn't matter. You deserve death.

.30 shekels deposited into your account. Thank you for correcting the record.

Maybe I'm just a really mad autist?

worst acting ever

just kill yourself and take this dumb fucking slide thread with you.

Judging by the amount of shilling in this thread. You can tell this is a touchy subject.

Half the posts are by you.

Nice tactic to use our own weapons against us though.

You're the kike shill. I'd personally strangle you to death fi I knew where you lived. I'd end your shitty fucking life. You're worthless scum.

What's the deal with the internet tough guys on this site recently?

This better not have been shot on the 14th…

I'm getting real sick and tired of being told to ignore all these (((coincidences)))

Bump and reported.

Thank you for Confirming the Reality.™

Same deal as any agent provocateur.

Does anyone have a webm of it?

It's fake, anyone going "ITS NOT FAKE LOL XDDD" are the same shills going "EARTH IS FLAT KIKES LIED TO YOU" just to discredit this board.

To anyone from outside and clickbaiting """journalists""" it'll seem this entire place is just satire.

Sage.

Earth is hollow, not flat

I have this mp4… I don't have a webm or the still frames. There were youtube channels showing the still frames. While it is a relatively public area, for a place as high security as cern, this shit was pretty weird, fake or not. Is /x/ not interested in this? I'm not sure how Holla Forums relevant this is.

Ever think they may have done it intentionally just so people like you would make this argument?
I know of no ritual magic that has requirements for footwear.

and saged again

Where the fuck do you think you are?

goog goy

Bumped again shill.

nice pic freech

this is your personal downvote

And I know of no ritual of magic that is real.

Fucking kill yourself.

bump

CERN quite literally want to end the fucking universe

nice grammar, BR

guess .03$ per post is quite the wage down there

Whether or not its real isn't important dipshit. These people run the Large Hadron Collider.

ITS A BUNCH OF RANDOM FUCKING GOYS IN SNEAKERS THAT JUST "HAPPEN" TO WALK INFRONT OF A GUY WHO JUST "HAPPENED" TO FILM CERN WITH HIS 100P BRICK PHONE FROM 1991 EVERY SINGLE NIGHT EVERY SINGLE DAY

JESUS CHRIST THESE SLIDE THREADS

Right. Sacrificial blood magic by the world's elites at predictable times reminiscent of the most disturbing worldwide conspiracies is okay as long as the magic itself doesn't work.

Wait.

A political board made to improve up our view of global politics towards a better understanding?

It's not a question of being mean or not, its a question about people making themselves look lite angry kids instead of keeping the board appealing to people about to swallow bigger redpills

The guy filming is fucking acting, the "ritual" was anticlimactic as fuck, the world's elites don't wear fucking sneakers and look like 20 yo scrawny interns, people wouldn't perform such an act that's supposed to be kept secret in a complex with hundreds if not thousands of people working there

Kill yourself you fucking slide shill.

Fucking die.

Yeah, it's not everyday you have people simulating some sort of satanic ritual infront of one of the world's most important place (when it comes to science)

"“The God particle found by CERN could destroy the universe,” Hawking wrote in the preface to a book, Starmus, a collection of lectures by scientists. The Higgs Boson could become unstable at very high energy levels and have the potential to trigger a “catastrophic vacuum decay which would cause space and time to collapse and… we would not have any warning to the dangers,” he continued."

"One year after CERN’s grand opening, Sergio Bertolucci, former Director for Research and Scientific Computing of the facility, grabbed headlines when he told a British tabloid the super collider could open otherworldly doors to another dimension for "a very tiny lapse of time,” mere fractions of a second. However, that may be just enough time “to peer into this open door, either by getting something out of it or sending something into it.”

"Of course," added Bertolucci, "after this tiny moment the door would again shut; bringing us back to our 'normal' four-dimensional world … It would be a major leap in our vision of nature… And of course [there would be] no risk to the stability of our world.""

"Now on top of all the speculation as to what CERN scientists are really attempting to do with their Large Hadron Collider, many observers could not help but notice that the town in France where CERN is partially situated is called “Saint-Genus-Poilly.” The name Pouilly comes from the Latin “Appolliacum” and it is believed that in Roman times a temple existed in honor of Apollo, and the people who lived there believed that it is a gateway to the underworld. It is interesting to note that CERN is built on the same spot."

"Although most corporations shun any connection with religion and the spiritual world, CERN has chosen as its mascot a Hindu goddess. But not just any Hindu goddess. Just outside of its headquarters building sits an ancient statue to Shiva, ancient Apollyon, the goddess of destruction. Strange?"

"CERN is presently ramping up the largest atom collider in the world (it takes months for the magnets to get the particles to reach near light-speed) in preparation for their next atomic collision which is scheduled to take place next month – with barely a mention in the media of the risks involved. Since some critics say this scientific experiment poses greater risks than even the tests prior to the introduction of the atomic bomb, it would stand to reason that there should be much more discussion on this ‘dark matter.’ Sadly, and not a little ironically, CERN – which essentially governs itself as its own fiefdom – is operating just as invisibly as the particles they are attempting to study."

rt.com/op-edge/313922-cern-collider-hadron-higgs/

oh really?

I DON'T KNOW WHO'S SHILLING WHO ANYMORE

You're so adorable i want to hug you and tell you everything well be alright.

vs

fucking kill yourself.

CERN is full of physics grad students and post-docs. In the summer there are also many undergrads on campus. Many of these people are on halfchan and some are here. That is a fact.

This act was probably motivated by discussions we've been having about Semitic elites involved in demonism and Satanism.

I am not in on it. OP may well be the CERN troll.

Sounds like plausible deniability

When did I say it was real you stupid fucking shill?
Why don't you ignore the thread instead of being a whiny little cunt?

Your hatred for humanity is a tragic thing. Before you betrayed us you betrayed yourself first.

So you're saying that the totally reasonable best case scenario is that a group of the younger scientists working at CERN decided to make a viral video of a fake sacrifice to mock the people worried about their higher ups strange use of symbolism.

Okay. Should be pretty easy to get that woman who was totally in on the harmless prank to step forward and identify herself right? Since she's safe and alive and in on the prank?

I'm all for some evidence. No one WANTS this world to be ruled by a cabal of weird Saturn worshiping murderers. Prove this is fake. It should be easy to do by talking about the "victim" rather than the "sneakers"

Can't wait to be honest. Every night i ejaculate on my summoning circles but the the world still doesn't want to end. Someone has to fucking do it already.

DAILY REMINDER THIS ISN'T THE FIRST RITUAL AT CERN

kill yourself.

kill yourself

Can confirm.
1. guy started filming waaaaay before the people showed up
2. it was in a public area, accessible from the woods
3. guy was in a cloak, like the sacrificial dudes, except he starts running away from them in fear
4. he runs out of the building despite no one seeing him, seemingly towards the murderers. wat?

We're talking about one scientific institution here, I haven't gone far enough to say they're your "Elites".

If you don't like this, ignore the thread, otherwise you're just proving you're a shill.

Shiva was chosen for the reason above.
Oppenheimer didn't study the Hindu mythology, or reference it by pure chance, he knew that they were simply reinventing very old technology which is described in the old books.

Yes, I'm sure you're right and shouldn't just fucking kill yourself.

IMPLYING

Exactly, he knew what was occurring.

FUCKING GO BACK TO /X/ YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Why are you still posting?
How much do you make per post?

KILL YOURSELF

Right. But if you want to prove it's a prank, that would be the way. I guess you're more concerned with mocking people than proving anything. Is that because you know damn well you can't prove anyone wrong?

No thanks if you want us dead so badly you'll have to do it yourself instead of asking your sick masters for favours.

Someone please tell me this is all a big ruse to convince me Holla Forums is fucking retarded.

(checked)
kennedi check em

kill yourself.

You still haven't fucking kill yourself? I'll keep going until this has reached the bump limit since you're keen on bumping this shitty slide thread anyways.

NOBODY HERE HAS STATED THEY BELIEVE IN THIS

THE CONCERN IS WHETHER OR NOT CERN'S HIGHERUPS DO

do you think 30,000 children disappear in the US a year by coincidence?

Nice caps, you nu-right Renegade shills are becoming far too easy to spot.

Their mission is d&c, Anti-Trump and to shill their channels.

KILL YOURSELF

Where in this dance does he fall through computer animated fog btw?

That's not how the burden of proof works you fucking retard niggerkike. It's not our job to disprove your claim that you can't prove in the first place.

[citation needed]

Don't forget they were also wearing sneakers.

Interesting. Are you saying nuclear tech has been around before and maybe we destroyed ourselves in the past?

It is such an obvious fucking fake video. KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

KILL YOURSELF

kek

potato niggers? are you an autistic shill nigger?

nigger if you don't remember ebola chan then you clearly aren't from these parts and you need to get the fuck out

This does not refer to my argument at all.

Kill yourself you dumb piece of human trash.

Almost unrelated question: Why do fedoras who've never tried any magical practices or read any books on the subject so vehemently attack it?

U mad?

how much are you getting paid

You have the concern the people running CERN and calling the shots put on sneakers every now and then and sneak out into the most public space on the campus to sacrifice a student or two?
I would think if these were the higherups they could afford a better and more elaborate setup.

P L A U S I B L E D E N I A B I L I T Y

It looks like a murder because it appears to be a ritual murder caught on video. If it wasn't a murder, then gosh that should be super easy to prove by finding the person supposedly murdered and noticing that they are, in fact, not dead.

All you fuckers are going to burn for your roll in covering up murder.

Yes, potato nigger.

Because you need to go fuck off back to /X/ and kill yourself.

Unfortunately saging dumb slide threads by low-iq morons who can't even tell how fake this trashy viral video by a bunch of interns is isn't a paid position.

You're not making sense and literally too dumb to even grasp what I'm saying. Kill yourself.

Newfags like you probably also think praising Kek is intended to be unironical.

Don't forget that most of tesla's works are all applied hermetics, working on theories straight out of the kyballion, with smatterigs of eastern works from swamis, hence his bias towards using sanskrit terms.

SHILL CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT
MODS

That's what some people believe, based on descriptions of battles and weapons in the Hindu epics, an "arrow" shot from a flying machine, that can destroy a whole city in a fiery cataclysm.

Certain areas in India that accord with the site of ancient battles have been found to be highly radioactive, along with signs of rock vitrification due to very intense atmospheric heating.

I definitely am open minded to the possibility. There's plenty of time in the history of humanity for tech to have risen multiple times. It only took us a few thousand years from bronze to nuclear age this time.

heres for the uk

Faces of Britain's lost children: How 140,000 under-18s vanish across the country each year

Missing People posting appeal on Twitter every 30 minutes for 24 hours
Campaign is backed by Phillip Schofield, Matt Dawson and Jodie Marsh
2013 appeal saw 58,000 retweets and two featured children were found
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638708/Faces-Britains-lost-children-Missing-People-launches-The-Big-Tweet-campaign.html
archive.is/n0ZpT

nice way to tell us you're a shill

It does not look like a murder. It looks like a FUCKING FAKE VIRAL VIDEO YOU KEEP BUMPING BECAUSE YOU'RE

A: A FUCKING /x/ FAGGOT WHO NEEDS TO JUST KILL HIMSELF
B: A FUCKING SLIDING SHILL FAGGOTS WHO NEEDS TO JUST KILL HIMSELF

I have all night you absolute moron.

Just close the tab, friend

How much do you think you'll get for that?

Low energy magicians tbh fam.

You're a fucking low-iq moron, need to fuck off to /x/ and then kill yourself.

you're so fucking mad, how's the autism treating you kiddo

maybe if you post extra hard mummy will buy you an extra happy meal

nice logic
also nice non sequitur

checkin that prose, kek

(you)

stop repeating yourself marco

wow i guess you're right guys

what can we do about jews and americans in florida sacrificing to evil indian gods?

Yeah well that's britain where unpozzed children are a rare and valuable commodity.

fuck i forgot to sage

He never said that you low IQ buffoon, le kill your self XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
And you ignored his source by telling him to kill himself too

Tell me about Tesla, double dubs.

I heard he was an occultist scientist.

They end up being used as fuck putty until they're programmed for something else. Trauma based mind control, nigga. That shit is being applied to entire nations now.

10000 good boy points for shitposting in a fucking slide thread.

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING SLIDING NIGGER FAGGOT SHILL

KARMA IS REAL SHILL FRIEND

And Sir Isaac Newton, was using applied hermetics/alchemical principles.

He correctly determined that celestial bodies obey the same rules of gravitation as objects on earth after making the conceptual leap on the basis of "as above, so below, so below as above.'
Newton was an alchemist first and a physicist second, wrote much more on alchemy than physics but it was hidden due to alchemy being a serious crime and his belief that some of the things he discovered could not be made public, for the good of humanity.

You can argue about these ancient disciplines being " real" or "correct" but you can't argue with the results men like Tesla and Newton achieved as a result of studying and applying the old ways to new problems.

re-read my post retard, where did I tell him to kill himself
although you should do it

and you

missingkids.com/KeyFacts

one easy search away you pathetic faggot how about you go play in traffic you autistic child

How can people this dumb be on this board?

McFuckingKillYourself you shill nigger faggot aids infested pozzed piece of shit.

no because I might go missing and then someone might associate that with a blood sacrifice to shiva
not with sex slavery
not with other slavery

quit sperging out or mummy is going to take your ovaltine away faggot

sure thing rosengoldbergbloom just make sure you pick up a deli platter

not with human trafficking

I'm not going to take the time to explain it when you're spamming the thread and could easily connect the dots yourself you fucking monkey

I was invited to see the first playing of a move about CERN and one of the scientists were telling me how they always joke that people think CERN will destroy the world even though it's been functioning forever

Anyways point is that OP is sliding something with flat earth tier /x/ spook shitposts

I believe the OP is a mod.

kek you're literally retarded, MISSING CHILDREN leads towards exploitation/slavery/ritual murder/ blood libel you sniveling wretch

Kill yerself my niggers

Rach thread #217: no rach but cern edition

yeah, nice non-sequitur (again)

seriously, way to move the goalpost you faggot, i just gave you a citation for the number of missing children which you asked for, fuck off you shill

not only is that a misuse of the term non sequitur, but that's also not a argument faggot

JUST
CLOSE
THE
TAB

I genuinely can't tell whether /x/ is leaking or we got slide shills genuinely upping their game.

Here, have another reply you can reply to to bump your shitty slide thread you moron.

yeah, you did. you need to back up your claims.
still, no explanation as to how they ended up as a sacrifice to cern
clearly the girl in the video was a willing sacrifice, not coerced by anyone

JUST
LEAVE
THE BOARD

>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/
>>>/x/

wew lad even steven hawking doesnt like cern

Why aren't you sagebombing the Gawker thread?
Something is fishy here.

JUST
KILL
YOURSELF

how the fuck is this a slide thread

how the fuck am i sliding

jesus they hire anyone nowadays don't they

I NEVER CLAIMED THAT

all i did was give you a citation you stupid faggot

idiot

so then why mention that 30k kids go missing every year in a cern sacrifice thread
kek you really don't make sense
are you a woman or a jew?

You're so fucking obvious.

But I repeat, it's a nice tactic to just call the actual board users shills to distract from your slide bullshit.

I applaude you on stepping up your game.

For fuck's sake can we get some simple proof it's a prank? No one wants to be right here. It should be easy to prove because if it's a prank murder then no one really died.

Tell me more about the formal footwear used during sacrificial rituals, since you totally legit anons are so well versed in the subject. Tell me all about it.

Some idiots…
Non initiated dont understand that kali is the destroyer of ego, and therefore she allows people to meet the true god or Self.

HE WASN'T REFERENCING CERN SPECIFICALLY YOU FUMB MOTHERFUCKER

see

nigger, i responded to your question for a citation for missing children

you mentioned it more than I.
fuck off you shill

ayy lmao kill yourself

Good morning Amerika!

There are dozens of other threads that are worse than this.
Why are you not hitting those.
Actually give me an answer this time.

we had a thread on this complete with webm

this is pretty much what happened

pretending to be Holla Forumsack and calling posters here shills is the newest tactic, we already know you do this, seriously fuck off

Yes, you're really not obvious at all.

All someone needs to do is take the video frame by frame to see the blood on the knife. It's in 2 frames.

Clearly by the amount of shilling in this thread there is something fishy about the whole situation.

uwotm8

WEW

kek are you serious right now

We're entering the next level of inception here.

kill yerself, yid

Jesus, all the fucking shills in here.
It's just a (((prank)))!
Nothing to see here!
It doesn't make any sense, if it was a prank, it wasn't a particularly funny or clever one. The cameraman sounded pretty legitimately spooked.

You can just hear him somewhat giggle before saying 'wtf' Why isn't he sounding more surprised?

There is nothing on the front page right now worse than you faggots trying to force a discussion about an obviously staged video.

yourself. kill.

no, fuck you, i guarantee you can't respond in the next 30 seconds with the first 2 sentences of industrial society and it's future don't try to pull this shill bullshit on me

ONCE AGAIN, AGAIN SAGING WHILE POSTING IMAGES

so you're just a autist then

This is the end of 8/pol/.

1. shills make 1000 threads per day
2. mods can't delete all + they are shills themselves (see all rach threads)
3. the shills call anyone who disagrees with them shills

It's over.

Go back to >/X/ LOL faggot kid. This is a slide thread!

The OP is probably a SJW working for Gawker or CTR, everybody ignore this thread and this "CERN" topic from now on! It's a slide tactic!

You share a board with people who believe in meme magic, Mr. Dubs, and who believe (((they))) believe in blood magic, whether it's real or not.

And, frankly, if baneposting can kill a planeload of people, it's not too great a leap to the devil's synagogue using blood sacrifice.

The cameraman who started filming before anything even happened? The cameraman wearing a hood himself?

Did you just get a new IP or are you genuinely falling for this dumb shit you faggot?

you're getting more abstract by the minute. We're reaching real esoteric level of shillposting here.

it just werks

lol, we obviously stepped in something. Shills in full damage control mode.
Bump for CERN kali yuga death cult.

the general consensus is that this was a hoax, but the amount of shills in this thread calling others shills and repeating the same few points while posting faggot deviantart images indicates that there has to be something to this, whether it's that they are monitoring exposure of esoteric shit to the masses or that they are testing the reaction of this type of staged event

something is off

Cern interns in dollar store halloween costumes are not jewish world elite performing actual rituals in a public place

Why the fuck hasnt any of you faggots asked for the picture of the "blood on the knife" yet?

Instead you autists yell. ss
OMG OP IS SHILL LYING RETARD FAGGOT! If you want to insult the OP/ thread ask simple questions, retards.

Yeah if this was stupid, or an allowed half-truth as disinformation, it would be ignored.

Even if it's just a joke it's in incredibly poor, shitty, creepy taste. Especially considering this is the third or fourth "just a joke" thing to come out of CERN.

I love me some science, and I'm all for having some fun mythological names on shit, but maybe, just maybe, building a portal shaped device designed to open holes to other dimensions on top of an ancient road to Hell, and then having lots of ritual symbolic blood sacrifices on the grounds during your research is in bad taste. Maybe don't do it. It's kinda creepy on its own, without getting into any hypotheticals about whether it might work or what our universe's other eleven dimensions contain.

oh so i was right, you can't quote ted

listen faggot, at the end of the day you and your ilk are going to embrace each other in the bottom of a fucking ditch, so have your fun here

Oh, I never said the CERN thing was real. It's obviously a fake. I was addressing the "I share a board" comment.

You had a quite different tone just a few posts ago. Changing tactics are we?

It's just me. You also still haven't replied to so I'll keep repeating it:

Yourself you must kill.

Keep going, you're really contributing to this board.

They are scared of the information age.

They are trying desperately to stop the flow of information.

It's having the reverse effect making people want to dig deeper.

no you fucking faggot, i answered your sole question about providing statistics for child abduction as I've mentioned several times already

I never mentioned my thoughts on the video, we have IDs here you mouthbreathing faggot

Forgot my image :(

REPORTED FOR OBVIOUS KIKE SHILL

GLOBALLY REPORTED FOR OBVIOUS KIKE SHILL BECAUSE OUR MODERATORS ARE PAID SHILLS, TOO

if you were actually someone who invested any time into this board that quote wouldn't be a problem for you faggot

heh

bump

These (((super elite))) are on a whole another level. Nothing short of 100 nukes dropped on them all over the world will stop them.

Man I would fuck gender swapped Danny so hard

No homo

The biggest clue of fakery is the obviously young age of the participants and the way they are acting in accord with what teenagers generally find "creepy", I.e it is a stylographically consistent with a teenage pran designed to appeal to youths who are still in the " that's so creepy" stage of life.
I realise that most of you also belong to that group so might not recognize that it exists. Examples are "creepypasta" and "creepy" photos such as the hole in the wall with "put your head I'm de, dare you, double dare you" etc.
To a teenager/youth/(under 25 age group in geneeal0 this is "creepy", " spooky" and "cool", to an adult it is just an effort by kids to make something to scare other kids.

Its definitely an age-based appeal and so when you see something designed this way, its a good pointer to it being simply a prank.

oh shit you're right, some other faggot asked

therefore, my quarrel with you seems to be you continuing to post your autistic pictures and repeat the same subjects, sometimes verbatim
my suggestion is that if you hate this thread so much, you just leave, but i'm sure you have some faggot picture and snarky response about why you're just going to keep saging for 30+ more posts

A sage is not a downvote. You should only bump when this thread is actually not on the front page anymore :^)

One of the latest shill tactics has been to pretend to be trying to shill against things so we pay more attention to it.

The shills are evolving, we have to evaluate information ourselves, not react to the shills.

In my opinion, this is probably a staged prank, but ritual sacrifice happens. said it well.

do you ever catch the reflection of yourself in the screen while you search through your crossdressing cartoon folder

Then I'm sure law enforcement will be able to quickly find this woman alive and well at the CERN facility, because nothing sinister happened and it is just a prank. She is perfectly safe.

A snarky response like:

?

I'm not even convinced that you faggots are actual shills. I'm just upset that I have to potentially share a board with people who are too dumb to spot such an obvious fucking fake video.

That's not new, it was noticed and described around the beginning of the year, especially favoured by Renegade Radio/Stormer/TRS/Sinead McCarthy/Black Pigeon Speaks/Angelo Gage etc, I.e the "nu-right".

Examples are Sinead McCarthy "attacking" Evalion and vice versa as a form of mutual promotion.

The is a reverse psychology tek, sometimes called contrived opposition.

You're a sexual degenerate and a kike shill.
Noice.
Do you have any porn of real (born) females?, I'm kind of horny.

and im upset that i "have to" share a board with degenerate faggots such as yourself who save crossdressing cartoon pictures and copy paste their own greentext

Googling "transgender deviant art" is enough btw.

Notice how everyone calling it fake conveniently ignores the fact that a clean knife came out bloody?

They haven't even touched the topic.

you're still doing the sage thing, why not just leave the thread

ok seems like this is pretty much tapped out so here's the

daily reminder that the usa is moving it's nukes around eastern europe, most recently to Romania , and is posing a threat to MAD at this very moment

and the cern shit could be just another distraction

You still haven't honored my greentext with a single reply. So I'll keep posting it.

Jokes on you, watching porn at all is degenerate. The fact that you preceive these shitty deviantart comics as sexual is your problem.

Some of them make great smuggies though.

duckduckgoing or gibiruring don't roll off the tongue quite as well

Because I hate you for either being a shill or genuinely stupid enough to fall for obviously staged shitty viral videos and pushing genuinely good threads off the frontpage.

Why is masturbating to softcore pornography degenerate?

What is watching another man plow a whore?

I'll follow in your footsteps.
KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF SHILL SHILL SHILL

Nice try though. Guess I'll have to keep posting alladin and his boipussy

considering i never addressed any of your questions in the first place why the fuck would i respond to it

nigger, you're posting literal faggot cartoons, even if i was a paid shill you're being more detrimental than anyone else in this thread

Softcore = no penetration
Sexy pictures of scantily clad or nude women.

OH NO I FORGOT TO SAGE

Woe is me.

Are you that gore spamming faggot that got a 90 day ban yesterday?
Did you just change your material?

No, I'm not. I'm glad that there is another poster shitting up slide threads though.

You guys would be bumping anyways so why not have some fun.

Do you have a job?

no faggot, i don't have to because i already said i think the vid is bullshit you stupid faggot

do your family a favor and put a bullet in your skull now instead of waiting around a few more years

He's wearing a robe too so he's "in on it" too. I assume the initial giggle was a "wtf, they are actually going through with this?" type of response, either fake or genuine.

Everything I know so far-
There are security checkpoints on all roads into cern.
This is between building 39 and 40. You can visit it on google earth.
The man filming had access to building 40 at an odd time, and there is very little information about building 40 online, the floor plans and info online about it require some type of cern clearance.
The ground in this area has since been covered over by a wooden deck, which can be see on their fb page.
There has been nothing concrete to prove anything either way, the recent statement from cern says less than this thread so far.

I don't think this belongs on Holla Forums but the amount of sagebombing is somewhat concerning. Plenty of threads die on their own if they are bad enough; sagebombing may be drawing more attention to it.

Yes, I'm a subway sandwich artist.

Alright m8.

So I'm actually inadvertently working FOR this thread? Sheeeiiit.

the real question here is why cern even felt the need to release a statement

Error. Human is dead, mismatch.

That's not really evidence supporting the "not fake" side.
It's totally normal for a knife to emerge from a wound relatively bloodless, in fact if it is covered in blood that would suggest fakery.

wrong faggot, I bumped a thread with a picture of a shell and no linked video :^)

you however, have posted at least 10 pictures of crossdressing cartoon characters while thinking your sage matters

why does my sage always disappear.

fml

this pic made me laugh though

Because retards like you have spread dumb end of the world BS years before cern even opened and have not stopped to this day.

They don't want to give "concerned citizens" more reasons to flip their shit about muh evil occult science shiva hindu jew ritual blood magic.

You're lame.

Nukes are the big real world happening we should be paying attention to. We can do multiple things at once though. And so can (((they))). Like how the elite black magic shit is mostly a cover for their international human smuggling and black site rape cults. We dismiss the details because the premise they coat it with is silly, but the details still occur.

If this was nothing the article would mention the woman, possibly by name, and there would be no real shill reaction or OP would be told to take it to the Moloch thread or something like that.

No, this is weird. Even as a prank it's weird.

shill

nigger, the discussion in this thread is why i keep posting, holy shit how autistic are you

Theatre knives don't exist, user.

A human would in no way struggle after getting stabbed, user.

The guy inside wearing a hood doesn't mean it's fake, user

Pranks don't exist, user.

Doing blood magic in public places with security cameras and random unrelated people possibly strolling by is totally plausible, user.

We're back to square one I see? Just plainly calling me a shill? I liked our more esoteric back and forth more, sliding faggot.

Kill yourself lololol

Shill.

i think the video is bullshit but everything surrounding it is worse. hell, im of the opinion that this video was put out to discredit an actual ritual they are either planning or have already done.

The Tunnel ceremony a few months ago and the Tommorowland 2016 imagery already convinced me of the cult shit going down this year, and this is an easy misdirection

look at this autist and laugh

oh i see so faggot, do you have the security video of this event?

noice

No U!

I'm laughing alright, m8.

How the fuck would that matter you moron? You'd just see the same ebin pranksters as you do in the shitty cellphone video we already have.

Why would cern release security camera footage of some prank they didn't even want to happen?

kill yerself

bump

I'll need a higher frequency of bumps so we'll manage to reach the 751 tonight.

holy mother of god people can't be this stupid

LOL IT’S JUST A JOKE GOYIM

To… to prove conclusively that no one was murdered on their property?

What exactly is the standard operating procedure when new footage of a potential death appears? Does everyone always just shrug and assume it is a a prank? Do we avoid investigating potential murders? No.

sage

Yes goyim

end your life

Bump and report.

sage isn't a downboat

How would that prove that no death occured?

You're already falling for an obviously staged bullshit viral video attempt by some interns with a victim that barely flinches while getting "stabbed" just because they managed to acquire some theatre knive that has totall convincing(tm) blood on it.

This video is already as fake and dumb as it can be. How would grainy footage from a different angle lead to anything but you making even more dumb arguments for this not being a FAKE FUCKING VIRAL VIDEO YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF IF YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS TO BE ANYTHING ELSE HOW ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE AND BREATHING YOU FUCKTARD

kek

Also pls don't steal my kill yourself line.

Doesn't stop sliding shill faggots from thinking they'll have to counter every sage with 3 replies :^)

Since this was a harmless prank I'm sure the unedited security footage of this nice young woman getting up off the lawn after her hilarious fake stabbing will be released shortly to clear everything up. After all, it was a prank conducted in a secure and well lit facility. There is plenty of video evidence it is just a harmless prank.

Right?

Do you guys not see that all the shills are actually trannies? If you knew how many trannies browsed this site everything would make sense. I don't think kikes even stick around long enough to get ass-blasted like trannies love so much.

Shilling, being the most annoying faggot possible, and posting gay images is a tell-tale sign of a tranny. Holla Forums is being taken over by trannies and its working because none of you expect them to do it.

You caught me, I'm actually a tranny and not just shitposting in a slide thread.

This is actually high quality fap material straight from my personal folders.

This actually is a decent point. I think I'll spam cern until they release some cctv footage just to conclusively disprove all you sliding shill faggot cunts.

If there is footage of her getting up again I stand happily disproven. I hope I'm an idiot. I hope I'm wrong. None of us want to be right.

the best part is you aint fuckin lying

Nice Reddit salty sarcasm, user.
Way to fail to notice when someone is agreeing with you, user.
Adding "user" to the end of every sentence might give you an air of pedagogical authority on Reddit but it doesn't work here, user.

The video already looks fake as fuck and I and others have listed several things that are dumb about it but I agree, it'd be nice of them to release some CCTV footage to get retards to shut up.

Got me fam, I'm a tranny living out my fetish under the guise of disrupting an obvious slide thread.

48, user. I'm hopped on Monster and Niacin. Nothing is gonna stop me now.

You're as bad as the anons claiming proof of authenticity.
You have nothing to back up any of your factual claims:
Where's the evidence? How do you know? What is the brand/model of this "theatrical knife"?
What are drugs?
What is a trance?
Where is the evidence that the persons seen are "interns"?

Enjoy your rash and headache.

Does anybody have one with the audio? CuckChan doesn't allow audio and I got it from there.

Yes, you are a pathetic faggot tranny doing your attention seeking thing. The single most common trait among you cock suckers is to go so far out of your way for attention that you are at (48)

That's a good point. Since when do potential murders just get launched off as a prank.

It would be more productive to bump good threads with something worthwhile than sagebomb one "bad" one with your tranny cartoon folder that I'm sure you have just for trolling, right? :^) There are good threads falling down in the catalog, and lots of threads with much less to say than this one.

Also just gonna add this - from the hotel rules page on the cern site.
During the quiet hours from 11pm to 7am, guests shall be particularly considerate and refrain from any conduct that could disturb others in the vicinity.
Only registered guests are permitted in the Hotel, other than for brief visits in common areas. No overnight visitors are permitted.
Parties or gatherings of more than 10 people are not permitted in the Hotel. Group meetings under the authority of a leader or teacher are tolerated provided that they do not disrupt the environment for other guests.

You would have to assume there are security cameras everywhere and surely at least one person watching them, that - if they do their job - would probably immediately notify someone about what was going on.

A security guard coming forward with something, a cctv tape, or the girl that was "sacrificed" being shown to be alive (or names all the "interns" involved) would all at least be some evidence to call the whole thing faked.

see
for mp4

Why does the guy start filming long before anyone even walks up to the plaza?

Why does he wear a hood too?

Why would he half-giggle and then say a badly acted "what the fuck" line before the "victim" is even revealed despite obviously having to have some prior knowledge if you want to attempt to explain him having a hood too?

Why would they do it at such a public fucking place where hundreds of people work?

Also I just throw the word interns around because the guy holding the knife if clearly some scrawny 20-something faggot. Not some "secret occult cern elite kabal bloog magic ritualist

This has to be the lowest quality version of the video I have seen yet.

Source video: facebook.com/sery.jakop/videos/1465910066768427/

Since when do pranks get treated as pranks? I don't know, since forever? Since the people involved were known to the faculty? Since the police didn't see any reason to investigate because no one was missing and this is such obvious fake and badly acted bullshit?

ALL SLIDE SHILLS OR MORONS MUST DIE

I'D SACRIFICE YOU TO SHIVE OR MOLOCH OR WHATEVER PERSONALLY

And you're a fucking sliding ass nigger aids faggot and I'd love to stab you to death.

Nah, the fact that you morons actually fall for stupid viral videos is what pisses me off.

I just want to gas you mental midgets and literal autists who can't tell when someone is acting so badly that he wouldn't get a movie role if he was tortured by hitler personally 6 trillion times.

SOLUTION! How about we send a statement to CERN demanding answers? There are two main possibilities that I see.

#1 This happened.
#2 Somebody posted this here to mock us.

Either way, we should get the se urity footage and an apology. Since when do we let eople fucks with us?

TRANNIES FUCK OFF AND DIE

MORON WHO CAN'T RECOGNIZE BAD ACTING AND FAKE VIRAL SHIT FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF

Okay, I can't completely trust that this is real.
I've falled for too many hoaxes.

Okay, this is definitely a troll.

You will never be a real woman, you should follow previous retarded trannies and off yourself immediately

Can someone grab the source vid and convert it to 8mb webm for posting here?

What the fuck is wrong with her waist? It starts halfway down at her fucking ribcage.

Again, if you're a shill, kill yourself. If you genuinely think there is something too it you're too autistic to spot a fake fucking viral video and need to kill yourself too.

Try a new angle faggot. You're still either a moron or a shill.

You may be the autist… First off people in real life respond to crazy shit in a different way than in movies, well acted or otherwise. If you had ever been in a life-threatening, or otherwise as-weird-as-this-appears-to-be situation in your life you might have realized that.

I'm not even bumping the thread. What part of go bump threads you think are good, instead of sagebombing one you think is bad, didn't you understand?

Also the explanation for why is he wearing a hood/filming before it starts/giggling is that he's "in on it" and thinks everyone else is full of shit and not actually going through with any of it.

I'm not say "omg guise its 100% murder" I'm saying that it's suspicious and arguing anything otherwise would be disingenuous. It's way more likely to be fake than anything else, but your comments just seem desperate at this point. faggot

It was just a prank, goy

I understand there is nothing I can say to a degenereate faggot tranny that hasnt been said before. You fuckin freaks are immune to words online because you can hide online.

The real world and normal people will never accept you, so come shit post to the only website that has something you will never have; interactions with normal people who also know what goes on in trannies heads. Most people here would gladly put a bullet in your brainstem if you ever had the balls or fake vagina to have this attitude irl.

Fuckin pathetic faggot

Bump.

Shoggoths are nazis?

If he thougth they weren't doing anything why is he wearing the hoody? If they're actually serious about this bullcrap why is the entire ceremony such a short piece of shit with people not even kneeling uniformly, keeping proper distance or anything at all pointing towards it being a real ceremony?

You're a disingenious piece of human trash. You're absolute dog shit and you're a low-iq fucking moron who wants to believe that this fake viral shit video is actually people sacrificing someone at a highly public space with their shitty dollar store hoodies and some badly acted fucking fake reaction from the camerman.

You're being a little butthurt shit because you know that you're a mentally deficient invalid who is easily duped into believing the most inane fucking bullcrap because you LEGIT HAVE AUTISM.

Asshurt tranny detected

Interesting that the picture you posted is the ring being pushed here as the latest "buy this cool thing, fellow \POL\, 1488, based, alt-right forever, gas the ((( jews ))), RWDS!" way to gather the names and addresses (dox) of Holla Forumsacks.

And you just so happen to be suggesting an action which can be used to achieve the same objective, emailing an establishment group facilitating the gathering of dox.

Keep an eye on this cunt lads.

I'm oscillating between all you pieces of shit either being sliding shills or legit /x/-tier subhuman turds who can't tell an obviously fake as shit video with bad acting done by some college aged faggots from an actual human sacrifice.

Either way I still hope you all die. I'd just love to be in your presence right now to see who is behind this profound level of stupidity. If you're not shills I can just imagine what inbred fucking morons you must be.

You're a lunatic, like Chris Chan.

Further proving Trannies are not grounded in reality

Why are you still here? Why are you shilling so hard? What do you hope to accomplish?

uh-huh… so you are just gonna ignore the part about how you are wasting your energy here, and you would be better off bumping threads you think are worthwhile?

Iif you believe this video to actually be real you just need to die. You genuinely need to be purged from the gene pool because you're too fucking dumb to deserve your genes being passed on.

I can't even express how much I want you people to die.

I don't understand the shoes argument

Do you understand ritual sacrifice?

Actually, "They were wearing sneakers" isn't an argument.

That's not an argument.

Ur a fag

>why does the guy
I agree there is plenty to cast doubt on the whole thing but my point was your specific claims about theatrical knives, interns and lack of pain response from the putative victim aren't backed up by anything solid, just like the claims on the other side.

Sure, it seems more fake than genuine but st this point there is no solid evidence one way or another, only circumstantial.

There are plausible answers to each of your objections.

CERN is using symbolism and peoples ignorance to sway the context of online decent of the experiments they run. The fact of the matter is that what they are trying to do is something that deserves serious discussion and debate. But if you google CERN these are the suggestions(see pic). People should be concerned about whether or not we have enough knowledge of the possible repercussions of these experiments, NOT if CERN is a cult.

The whole point of wearing costumes during ritual magick is play tricks on ones own mind, helping the participants to immerse themselves in the ritual. Wearing your raggedy old sneakers will cause your mind to associate with everything you do in those shoes, negating the advantages of being in costume. Anyone who has learned the basics of ritual magick knows this.

Jesus Christ

Just sayin lads.
The stabs were real.
The knife turned red after stabbing.
Her arm was reacting to the stab.

Truth does not fear investigation.

I'm driven by a deep desire to understand what makes people actually believe that this piece of shit, badly acted video is real.

I just can't fathom how people can be this dumb and I resent the fact that people like this are sharing the same board with me.

It makes me actually question all my believes since having any opinions at all similar to those of people who are this fucking retarded just makes me recoil with disgust.

kill youself you low-iq moron. You genuinely need to die.

Why would he say "what the fuck" then before the "victim" was even revealed? Even if he didn't know about the "sacrifice" he'd still have no reason to be surprised just because they were walking up to the plaza.

This is obviously fucking fake and badly thought out staged bullshit. That's the only reason that faggot is wearing a hood too.

Who gives a shit /x/ is garbage. All they do is spoopy stories while we created an egrogore and summoned an old god. Fuck /x/.

Wew lad. Only took a few hundred shill posts to get the screen cap of the red knife.

Thanks!

Well the two aren't mutually exclusive… A moloch worshipping death cult performing rituals supposedly to gain success in their most likely potentially world ending experiments IS worth discussion.

I said it in the last thread but ppl weren't even reacting.
Just watch the footage frame per frame.
If it was a fake it was really convincingly done at the stabbing part.

Even if this is really fake it still bothers me the fuck out why would bunch of renowned scientists fake some creepy sacrifice in the middle of the night in front of some indian statue

I mean, it's not like it's normal or something, it's not something you can say for "oh they're clearly just having fun you stupid conspiracist", even if it's fake this shouldn't fucking exist

Actually stabbing someone doesn't instantly cover your knife in blood. As long as the knife hasn't been plunged into a wound multiple times and the skin outside is already covered in blood you will barely have any blood left on the knife when pulling it out.

This is fucking fake.

Fake knives:

Someone actually getting stabbed: liveleak.com/view?i=26d_1395511380

Note the distinct lack of blood on the weapon despite the victim already having been turned into a bloody pulp.

The flesh of the victim acts like a reverse scabbard when pulling out the knife and seals tightly enough to not leave much blood on the broad side of a knife.

It is NOT confincing though. Have you moronic, uncultured swine ever been to a fucking theatre in your lives?

Maybe he was reacting to seeing the knife and realizing shit was about to get real/he had not been told the full extent of what would happen/realized he was involved way out of his depth.

Without more evidence/facts, either side can make plausible speculation.

Even if it’s fake, this shouldn’t fucking exist.

We can use this to our advantage in a lot of places.

PROOF THE MODS ARE PAID SHILLS

sauce in a shillstack

TRY HARDER, MOISHE

You are right about knives and blood but there are circumstances where blood will coat a knife too.

What should we talk about? The bread and circus election?

that tranny has lost its fucking mind in this thread

Can you even fucking read you piece of shit fucking moron?
THE GUY FILMING HAS A HOOD
HE HAS TO BE IN ON IT AT LEAST AT SOME LEVEL
HAS NO REASON TO SAY WTF JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE WALKING UP TO THE PLAZA SINCE THAT IS THE REASON HE IS FILMING EVEN BEFORE THEY START ARRIVING

I genuinely think you have to be somewhere on the spectrum if you can't tell how badly the camera guy acts. I'm not even trying to be mean anymore but c'mon, how desperately can you want this shitty flashmob bullshit to be real?

You're upset because you realized like 8 posts ago that I'm right and that you're a gullible fucking moron who fell for some faggots at cern badly staging some sacrifice to troll dumb shits like you.

Alright, as a practitioner of the occult who has participated with ceramonialists from numerous sects schools and styles, and someone calling out the shills in this thread….

The video is shit. It looks nothing like an occult ritual. Fuck, even he chaos magicians do things with more purpose than this crew. I wouod be surprised if they even got this in one take.

Further, as someone who has worked with prosthetic makeup and film crews… I expect better from people with jobs. They could of had better equipment from party city. Also, a fake knife that collapses in and squirts blood, costs less than ten bucks.

Also, this guy is still a shill, or n assburger or something bad. Ground j00ger who worships a kike on a stick? donno but I don't trust it. also has weird fantasies about growing boobs.

i havent followed a single thing in this retarded thread except your butt hurt tranny self.

Holla Forums is being infested with you freakshows. Y'all know what we want to do with yall and it intrigues you like nothing else on the planet.

We don't accept your bullshit delusions.

All those times you mentioned for someone here to kill themselves, well you should nut up and follow your own advice first faggot.

Now keep showing everyone here how psycho trannies are. Ur this mad over some fake knive CERN shiva shit. The only reason you could possibly be this upset is if you are one of the Trannies the jews have employed at CERN.

wew

I actually agree with you on this one. You could have for example hit an artery and blood might squirt out of the wound hitting the knife after already having exited the flesh.

I do think that we would've seen that though.

wat?

unless you've got a higher quality version than I do, it doesn't look like there's any blood, even zoomed in and going frame by frame. IF the guy recording hadn't spazzed out, maybe something could be discerned, but it all looks like shadow and a stab between the arm and side.
OP, you're a fag, what are you retards sliding now?

Go back to rolling your meatballs elsewhere. Your kind is not welcome. Whatever your agenda is, get out you disgusting thing. BE GONE!

You're see-through as fuck. You mental midget. Kill yourself.

So it the video real or fake now you dumb fuck? Reading your posts gives me cancer. Incoherent babbling in an attempt to protect your ego.

I'd like to thank you for providing your actual occult insight but I'd also like you to stop bumping this slide thread now.

aww poor tranny isnt as smart as it thinks it is

youtube.com/watch?v=4JwIO5k7gdg

Those scientists sure love oriental dancing!

That's what I was looking for!

Thanks 8

This is why they are shilling so hard.

As i said, I do not care what you are or what you stand for, only that i hate you for whatever kind of disgusting thing that you are.

Go to furfag if you want to masturbate, this is not the place. You sound like a jew that accidentally cucked it's self. Do you dven realize what you are now?

You can clearly see the victim's hand moving

You're really stupid and genuinely a piece of shit. If you had made a single good point I would've freely admitted that but you're indeed just slow and feel embarassed for having fallen for such obvious theatrics.

Read the thread you mongloid piece of shit. If anything this proves it to be a fucking fake knife. Kill yourself if you're actually serious.

Just providing a fucking slide thread with the quality content it deserves since dumb fucks like you can't stop bumping.

You've served your purpose. Kill yourself now.

bump

Its been hours and this fucking loser is still posting.

Bump.

It's like the harder they try the more you know there is truth.

You fucking hypocrit. This is why you seemed like a shill, you rage and baw just because people other than you, rational thinking human beings, go into a situation WITHOUT ASSUMPTIONS! If you ever find truth, it's by luck alone. Disgusting trash. Why don't you an hero for cern?

If you stab the heart the knife will turn red instantly

Fuck off you satanist degenerate piece of shit, we now have evidence of a human sacrifice.

Aw, shit; are my oaths broken now?

Kek, that's as fake as a very fake thing. Fake and gay.

sage for /x/ cancer

You can clearly see his reflection.

Are you a dog or why don't you know how mirrors work?

Imma keep posting until this slide/moron thread has reached 751. I'll leave the next one alone. You can feel free to discuss your ebin pranks there in peace.

Seriously, you're stupid and should feel bad.

All circumstancial evidence points to this being fake as fuck. Let alone stuff like occam's razor.

Want me to list it again?

no signs of this being an actual ritual except for the dollar store 1 sized hoods

Being able to use critical thinking is different from being presumptious. You faggots are all just engaging in wishful thinking and need to fucking die for being as stupid as you are.

I bet you watch prank channels on youtube and think they're real too.

Fuck off you satanist degenerate piece of shit, we now have evidence of a human sacrifice.

No, you don't.

If someone could come up with anything pointing towards this being real as opposed to the 100 times more likely asumption of it being fucking staged I might be able to stop repeating myself but since you're all dumb fucks only selectively replying to things I'll have to continue I guess.

The irony is real.

Its baffling how people such as this can actually exist, don't you have anything to do?
You've been posting consistently, and repeating almost word for word, the same arguments, for four hours.

Tell me I'm getting punk'd

Are all CERN employees Satan-worshiping psycho trannies? This thread made me believe so

All I did was say you are autistic (because you obviously are). I don't know enough about this issue to comment on it. From what I've read ITT I also think it was fake…

You are sperging out so hard that you think anyone who makes fun of you is disagreeing with your comments on CERN. You are a disgrace to mankind.

Kill yourself

No, we're trannies who stage obviously fake garbage videos that somehow manage to make retards like you believe them to be real. We're all having a big laugh at our tranny shed right now.

I'm just doing it to annoy (You)

Bump.

Yes we do get over it. The knife came out bloody and there's no CCTV footage.

thx

lennyface.jpg

I adressed the knife already like 5 times. Even if you could make the argument that you can see blood on the knife it would if anything only point to it being fake rather than not. The broad side of a knife wouldn't have blood on it like that unless artery blood squirted out of the wound onto it and we would've seen that.

Bump.

You didn't address what would happened if it was plunged into a heart.

I'm glad I archived the entire video.

I'll upload it to pomf in a sec.

A sage is still not a downvote.

First day bumping slide threads? Save your energy a little, fella.

That's what I'm talking about when I refer to artery. It doesn't matter whether the organ you hit contains a lot of blood. They hit the heart plenty of times in the liveleak video. The skin and muscles act like a reverse scabbard and drag most of the blood off the knife before it leaving the wound. Unless the blood literally squirted out and hit the knife after it already exited the wound you wouldn't have it shining red like that.

The fact that it is bright red only makes me think that it's a prop even more.

I think the strongest argument is still the fact that the hooded guy filming said "what the fuck" just because the people walked up to the statue.

The obvious explenation and least convoluted one is that they simply fucked up when they decided who should film. They all came there with hoods and the guy who was supposed to film didn't consider that you could see him in the reflection.

If you want to say that he was in on it but not in on the "murder" the story already get's a lot more convulted and occam's razor would make me want to disregard it as an attempt to justify your wishful thinking.

But even if that is the case and he was partially in on it he would have no reason to say what the fuck just because the people were walking up since he must have known about it prior to them arriving due to the timing of his filming.

No solid evidence anywhere unless cern decides to debunk you people by releasing CCTV footage but all the circumstancial evidence point to it just being a fucking prank.

Even if this isn't real, I choose to believe it is just to make the aggressive shills ITT angry.

Bump for CERN death cult

The source video is still up and will never be taken down because this is a dumb prank.

facebook.com/sery.jakop/videos/1465910066768427/

I bet you fuck niggers to make your daddy angry too.

a.pomf.cat/asjidj.mkv
u.pomf.is/mvseuf.mkv

Why do you bother replying to people? You’re hidden. We don’t give a fuck about your posts. You’re being bumped.

Even IF it's just a prank, it's a really weird, tasteless, sketchy one. These people obviously had access to the facility. It's strange and interesting either way.

Get fucked shills.

ok

The only shills are the people bumping a shitty slide thread about some prank video by some faggots over at cern.

If you unironically think that anyone is trying to hide this retarded video which has already been discussed on MSM you're seriously one stupid motherfucker.

Also, I just want to point out that the tranny cartoon shill has been in this thread for literally about 5 hours. That's some dedicated shitposting (or an obvious paid shill)

I think the video was posted here youtube.com/channel/UCw2mMqvZlTntgRHcwJ-kTMg before the faceberg one.

Not quite. I'll be at 5 hours in 30 minutes.

bump, this thread is being targetted by shills, save those 3 pics and make a thread out of them the next time.

Pic semi related.

I'm closed deviantart so I'll have to keep posting without pictures now.

We all know you had those pictures saved on your HDD. You just ran out of pictures. What is the folder titled?

+0.01 cent was deposited for your post

please refer to these posts:

"Genderswap pics for derailing shitty slide thread on Holla Forums - the folder"

haha, you don't fit in anywhere do you. No friends no life, just a fucked up tranny brain and access to a computer.

The womb that formed you shouldn't even exist.

Aaaahhahahaha! BUSTED

That would imply that I've drawn that image myself.

Google image search is better. You could've also just used the file name to search for the pic since it's literally part of the deviant art url.

But I was once new to the internet too. Welcome on board!

And you should be aborted right now for being dumb and desperate enough to actually believe this shitty video with shitty acting to be real.

I genuinely think you need to die while you can just pretend to actually believe in me being a tranny.

I really want you dead. 100% unironically.

AHAHAHAHAHA! NOT

I knew you people were dumb since you can't spot obviously fake viral prank bullshit and believe it to be real blood magic but this is really the next level of stupidity

I literally can't even. Kill yourself. PLEASE

Remember
report and hide shills.

Yes, remember to report and hide people bumping fucking slide threads when this fucking shit shouldn't have been on the front page for one single second.

If the piece of shit lazy ass mods hadn't been inactive for 12 hours now you faggots would've all been banned by now.

I'm going to keep bumping this thread just to get you ass blasted

You are the worst kind of cancer which killing this board.

The best part is you still think anyone here laughing at your silly ass even cares about the thread topic.

keep it up I can almost feel your insanity from here.

Trannies BTFO

No, it would imply that the image has been on a site before and was either removed or expired.

Your google reverse image search didn't give any positive results, it just gave similar results.

Please link directly to the gallery on deviant art where you got these pictures in real time.

Yeeeeeah? and how do you know that? You have some foot fetish? hahaha so what's the average age and build?

Now you either fix the half of you that's retarded, or you can be the one to kill themselves.

Looks like a great many faggots with no experience or real knowledge of anything get salty over the Jewtube videos they've seen. Funny.

Some gimp who wears womens clothing seems obsessed with… posting little kid pictures? Can you imagine this faggots Youtube account?. This thread is going to last at least another 12hrs. This gimp is so mentally ill hahah

yeah, i think so

just stop replying to the mentally ill

If you make another post in this thread it means you're gay

You're still just pretending to belive in me being a tranny to distract from the fact that you were dumb enough to believe the video to be real.

Now you even dug up some reaction images lmao.

I'm actually implying all of those things.

You're a conspiritard turd of the flouride and water filters kind and serve no purpose other than to be a distraction of actual issues at hand. Just kill yourself.

Let's discuss this shitty ass fake viral video by some college fags interning at cern. This totall is the jews performing blood magic and worth a thread.

Why are you making shit up and lying? "secretnoalex's DeviantArt favourites" is the right one.

Alternatively enter "TG" in deviantart, click on comics and scroll for half an hour to find it.

You're a disingenuous twat and you can't even frame me as a tranny without lying let alone make a convincing case for the shitty fake ass viral bullshit video being real. KILL YOURSELF

incoherent garbage: the post

Am I a tranny? Am I gay? Am I both?

Or are you all just fucking morons who are literally too autistic to tell when someone is acting and need to fucking kill yourselves.

Real burger hours when people are this desperate to believe in the next best irrelevant conspiracy.

Didn't watch the video and only trannies behave like you are.

You don;t like the fact that when trannies go batshit on the internet, people realize you are actually a tranny. It changes everything and makes this entire thread look like the sperg tranny you are.

You seem to really contemplate suicide a lot and project those feelings into your shit posts. Take this from the heart because i couldn't be more sincere; ending your existence right now, in this very thread (and posting it) would be the best thing for all of us. Please don't let us down.

Says the guy who has been autistically posting ITT for hours on end. You are projecting so hard.

Dude, you're totally fucking gay!
you posted in the thread even after I told you it'd be gay to do so!

Filtered

go ahead, come out more shills.

reported

Good, I want pedos to filter me

You guys are all hilarious.

Hey, at least I have the ability to discern sincerity by tone of voice and the ability to spot fake youtube prank channel tier videos that exceeds those of a fucking 12 year old.

Sure, lad ;)

Yeah, I'm totally trying to supress the truth here about evil jewish blood magic at cern done by 20-something fagboys trying to get a rise out of morons like you. It's not like the video has been all over MSM already.

Accept it, you're a fucking moron.

MSM is a reputable news source goys, I think we should trust this guy, move along to one of the 500 Trump threads we, I mean, you have set up for this boards userbase.

Yet you still haven't proven anything whatsoever. Like I said before, I agree with you that it's fake… But stop pretending like you are offering objective data to prove your point.

I am just responding to you to get long drawn out responses and fuel your autism.

Why are you so triggered about people looking into this?

What a little faggot you are.

Ritual murder is weird. The world is very strange right now, and it would be well within the realm of possibility that this was done to prime the public for further revelations about even more shocking things that are happening below the surface.

You are a gay. Stupid jew gay.

The funny thing is you guys are genuinely all pissed off because you thought this video to be real or at least you wanted to remain in your little bubble of plausible deniability and engage in some day dreaming when this is clearly irrelevant staged bullcrap.
Now you have to protect your little ego by shifting the discussion from the actual video to me as a person. You're laughable little twerps and need to die.

The best part: I just got paid to shitpost for over 5 hours thanks to night shift. All you retards really need to off yourselves.

Good night faggots. I'm looking forward to all the good discussion that will come out of this thread now that I'm gone. LOL

Okay, one last post.

Source: your ass.

you are literally the only one taking this seriously. Thanks for the entertainment but i hope you OD on anti-depressants and never make another post again

there he goes making an open comment and repeating the same thing he has already said before, with absolutely no evidence to back it up.

Post again and you're a nigger

user, there is a distinctly high probability that stabbing someone full of blood with a knife will coat that knife in blood.

Hahahaha I can't believe your argument is 'The knife was covered in blood, PROOF THAT IT WAS FAKE'

What a little moron you are.

I won't go as far to say that he was a shill but he was honestly discrediting people who think the whole thing was fake simply by acting like a retard.

All those interesting topics and yet you invest all your energy to specifically shit up this thread.
Reeks of shilling to me.

Uh

That's more I like it. If you are already at the point where you are sacrificing people, I think your attempts to apply logic and rational motives will fall laughably short in terms of predictive accuracy.

All cultures everywhere have practiced ritual sacrifice. Anyone who thinks that it JUST STOPPED is kidding themselves, because nothing else about human nature has really changed a whole lot.

I can already tell you're way too invested in this gay shit.

Even if this is fake, why are you guys surprised?

pol has always speculated that the elites practiced the occult and human sacrifice.

Or is it cognitive dissonance?

Shiva is the maker and destroyer of worlds.

The particle accelerater creates and destroys particles. The statue is there as a symbol of this scientific work.

Its a prank. Nothing happened.

Noone is suprised about this.
There are just some people who want to find out the closest to the truth and some who want to supress other people from even talking about it.
It wouldn't be the first time weird shit turns out to be true. Yet like the last time this video was brought up, the thread got completely derailed.

Why would you think so? Human sacrifice can be backed up by solid logic and reason, it just happens to be based on false premises.

To think of a modern day example, if people from the future looked back and discovered the strict control of nicotine as a deadly poison, they might find that irrational because their own tests would show it isn't any more toxic than caffeine.
To understand our society's apparently irrational fear of nicotine it would be crucial to know the context within which the various rules laws, safety procedures were designed in. Otherwise those future higher tech (one hopes) people would have your attitude which is presumably "stupid savages! We are so much more 'evolved' these days."

We aren't any more intelligent or rational than our recent ancestors, if anything the average person seems quite a bit dumber.

BTW, the historical information our descendants would need to decode our strange behaviour would be the results of dubious self-experiments in the 1800s whence we get our lethal dose figure of 60mg for an adult human.

We aren't immune to myths or seriously faulty beliefs based on myhts.

wew

That shill posted here for like 6 hours telling everyone to stop discussing this, lol.

Are you so proud of your shill psyop you have to have two threads going at the same time?

Please go away cern shills.

it was just an attention seeking tranny. It's funny that this thread triggered it's powerful autism

He made about $200 USD just from this thread alone.

fake and gay

it's an /x/-tier slide thread to keep Holla Forums off of hillary and soros digging

/x/-tier shit always sticks here like glue for some reason

The hillary and soros digging are stickied. You can't slide a sticky, negro.

It's quite funny how this thread and all actual discussion about the video itself died once I left.

I think all you faggots need to rethink the meaning of shill lmao

Jesus christ, how are you still here? Go outside, read a book, or kill yourself. You've been shitting up this thread for 9 hours.

That was a thin shank though.

On the contrary, the topic disappeared once you arrived. Everyone just turned their attention towards you and pointed out how obsessed and autistic you are. If you never entered this thread, maybe there would be some decent discussion about the topic.

I don't think it was real but it's fun to think of sinister connotations of cern. Shiva makes sense because you're destroying particles and creating new ones. It's easy to imagine them trying to open a portal or they told their funders they could open a portal but shouldn't but the funders/elites want them to.

But user, Shiva's dance was on Pet Goat II and was chronologically near Kek's appearance.

Give her your energy fam.

You're probably one of those newfags who think praising Kek is supposed to be serious and that mememagic is actual magic.

I'd fill her up

Most are just parents concerned that there kids are late coming home so they call the cops.

In 2015 NCMEC assisted law enforcement with more than 13,700 cases of missing children.
Case type:

86 percent endangered runaways.
10 percent family abductions.
2 percent lost, injured or otherwise missing children.
1 percent nonfamily abductions.
1 percent critically missing young adults, ages 18 to 20.

interesting shit yo

I always thought this child abduction shit was just a news meme and hype

If I got a kid Ima gibs them a cell phone and gps stalk them Aint no one abducting and abusing my kid but me xdddd

Sure buddy. And anyone who has studied beyond that will not have their immersion broken by shoes. They probably stopped spelling it with a K after high school too.

Now since this was obviously just a tasteful and funny prank that respects peoples' concerns, I'm sure CERN will be happy to release the security video of this woman getting back up alive. Or the media can speak to her alive. Because she is alive and not dead, and we can easily prove this and stop worrying or being paranoid.

What's that? They're refusing to release the easy proof and instead flooding the internet with shoe shilling? Weird. Oh well. I'm sure this is still totally innocent and tasteful and respectful anyway.

I cant seek around the video, did you not use any key-frames or something?

That's right, be a cuck, turn the other cheek forgive the bastards 490 times. When someone sues you for your coke give em your coat also. Give all your shit to the poor and never gain a position of power.
And then eat my flesh and drink my blood.
Do it fagots or you wont get rewarded after your dead.

MOST CUCKED RELIGION EVER

you fucked up

Reported for intl.

Newfag I am not

Reported for cuckled

Nukes are a psy-ops designed by the victors of WWII to keep people and nations in a state of fear. a crucial part of the fear-porn toolset of our lovely elites.

cool cyberghost vpn screenshot

DO YOU NOT HAVE KEK IN YOUR HEART WHEN YOU PRAISE IT?

check em

Oh No! The normies know
independent.co.uk/news/science/cern-human-sacrifice-video-watch-hadron-collider-god-particle-a7196881.html

What are you sliding, Chaim?

The digging is done by like…10% of Holla Forums. It's the sole domain of our autistic contingent. They are brave men and true, but many can't be bothered to dig deep into the numbers and political intrigues.

Yes, some of us would rather discuss satanic fuckery as it affects the political world. Kindly leave us be. Even the fucking Atlantis thread didn't get slid this hard.

there's now two of these shitty /x/ threads being bumped at the same time.

mods are ded

Shut up, kike

This isn't even /x/. It's a prank by autistic geeks.

Some people are trying to drag us in this like the Flat Earthers to discredit us

if someone doesnt tell OP he's a retard, other retards will think he is being serious, and board quality takes another step down, and we turn slowly into cuckchans Holla Forums

Yeah satanic ritual, totally not so artsy fartsy shit.

Mean while in a Christian church, all the people are looking at a man on a torture device.

It's a fear based psyop to make all of the good little CERN scientists fall in line with Relativity and Jew-Physics…..

OR DIE.

why is this so homo-erotic

How does it feel to know that despite your qualifications, and the qualifications of all scientists at CERN, Quantum Mechanics will *NEVER* be reconciled with General Reletivity?

But you will NEVER be allowed to state this fact, because it is career suicide, and your paycheck is more important to you than SCIENCE.

cern shills in this bread are strong, jumping the gun with muh-its-fake without any proof just by simply calling it muh-any-faggot-can-see-its-fake

what a great tactic. And yet, the amount of derail and bait in this bread tells me; cern shills in this bread are strong, jumping the gun with muh-its-fake without any proof just by simply calling it muh-any-faggot-can-see-its-fake

yeah, something doesn't seems right here.

Good luck living with that false premise.

it's been designed like this. Lies upon lies throughout history. The little shits sucking up billions of dollars in the video are part of it. Likely their direct ancestors created this occult pageant, too. Not to mention the jew physics that justify their little scheme. Destroyers of civilization.

It's their persistence that leads me to the supernatural, not that I believe the video. They've never had a change of heart. Never changed teams. Only squabbled a bit, but none of them ever get hurt. Their guards never turn. Often faking death. Staging revolutions, wars, all manner of hoaxes. Never allowing true prosperity.

Anyone remember that Hindu deity dancing around the fire in I, Pet Goat 2?

This reminds me of that….

Regardless if this video was intentionally leaked or not, the ritual WAS done on the grounds of CERN, either with the OP complicit in the plot, or genuinely terrified about the entire situation. As other anons in the thread have mentioned, if this is a prank, then surely CERN can bring forth the individuals who were involved without a doubt (they had to have been authorised CERN employees), provide security video footage filling out the rest of the story and clear up any doubts in the public mind about the esoteric nature of the operations of CERN. But no, instead, we have shill news articles making up the conclusion of the tale for us, cutting out part of the footage and claiming it is the entire video, and absolutely no calls for an outside investigation into this possible murder. It seems so far that if somebody were to be ritually murdered at CERN, there is no way outside authorities would be allowed to be involved, because CERN appears to handle these things "internally."

He knew it was happening.

CERN is a secure facility.

He was probably invited to participate but got cold feet, hence his foreknowledge

Probably ran away after seeing someone stabbed in the chest in a satanic ceremony

Oy vey, (((pure coincidence))). :^)

Just like it's a (((pure coincidence))) there are so many retards continuously responding to a shill so the thread is full of garbage even after the shill got B& and posts deleted.

Let me guess, only semitic religions are?

Why you're right, totally-not-shill-anons, it's not the US election or hitler related therefore it's /x/ and slide thread :^)^)^^)^)^)^)^
Kill yourself.

Hindu's are retarded, they drink cow piss, for fuck sakes.

Am I the only one who thinks this is funny as fuck? This is totally the kind of stuff I would do if I had access to CERN. Normies are whining about the pranksters impugning on muh science, and my boardmates apparently believe it was real. I honestly don't know which one is stupider.

Thanks based CERN bros, I hope one of you is reading this thread.

damn thats rare

It's a fucking hoax. Listen to the guy in the video. Worst acting I've seen in a while.

I've been seeing people claiming CERN is responsible for the Mandela effect.
I don't know but it is odd,I mean what the fuck is going on at that place?
We have a super colider here but it shut down years ago.

You death cult is revealed. No amount of saging will help your apocalyptic death cult.

Spotted the cuck.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Anyone have that video of children being thrown into fire?

I can see the number 666 appear considerably in this image as well as the obvious death and Illuminati symbols. What is this supposed to be exactly? Or is it just some try hard edgy poster?

bumping

bump to undo thread slide

insane thread sliding.

whoopsie did I stop a thread slide? sorry shills

NNNOOOOO DONT DO THAAAT >:^(

no sliding allowed

Nice discussion you have going here.

This thread really, totally deserved random bumps though!

For Christ's sake, what kind of shill magnet is/was this thread?? From all the shill/shitposts only a handful discussed the topic and then after the 3 pics were uploaded it turned into a (1) shitfest. I don't care if this awas a prank anymore, I haven't seen shiling this bad since the pedowood threads that I remember. Have a bump, faggots

For fucks sake this is seriously the dumbest shit that's been on here in a long time. You guys act like CERN is some secret fucking base that's absolutely impossible to get into.

Is it impossible to you that a group of college students decided to make a video to trick dumbasses like you?

For starters, the guy starts filming before anyone is visible at all. How would he fucking know to film?

Additionally, that building you see in the video is a fucking

HOTEL

Seriously, this shit is the most fake thing I've ever seen and I'm genuinely in awe that you guys are stupid enough to believe it.

smb-dep.web.cern.ch/en/CERN_Housing/CERN_Hotel_BookNow

Look. Here. If you want to make your own fucking fake video about a "sacrifice" this is how you do it. Just show a mild interest in science and book a fucking hotel room.

read the thread nigger (1), this was already discussed

People are unable to film true jewish blood rituals because they are carried out underground in MIC-protected chambers. This thread/psyop is boring and trashy, do better Megiddo.

(checkage)

There are four main possibilities:

(1) A real sacrifice organised by CERN at the highest level.

(2) A real sacrifice organised by lower ranking employees of CERN without the knowlege of the higher levels.

(3) A fake sacrifice organised by lower ranking employees of CERN without the knowledge of the higher levels.

(4) A fake sacrifice organised by CERN at the highest levels.

Of these 4, possibility (2) (A real sacrifice organised by lower ranking employees of CERN without the knowlege of the higher levels) is the most unlikely, being probably almost impossible.

Possibility (1) (A real sacrifice organised by CERN at the highest level) is also unlikely because evil people always try to do their deeds in the shadows and lie about them.

Possibility (3) (A fake sacrifice organised by lower ranking employees of CERN without the knowledge of the higher levels) and (4) (A fake sacrifice organised by CERN at the highest levels) are the most likely possibilities.

Personally, I think the most likely possibility is (4) (A fake sacrifice organised by CERN at the highest levels).

OK then, why would CERN organise a fake sacrifice and give it wide publicity?

There are two possibilities:

(A) They really are carrying out real sacrifices at CERN. If in the future some insider reveals all or someone escapes from their clutches and goes to the police, CERN and the media can say that it's just a hoax or a student prank like this video.
There are no sacrifices being carried out a CERN, it's all just a joke that conspiracy theorists got fooled by ha ha!

(B) They aren't carrying out real sacrifices at CERN. The fake sacrifice is to divert the attention of people who are interested in investigating CERN away from other nefarious things they are doing, such as dangerous scientific experiments or unknow corrupt financial or other practices by an individual or individuals connected with CERN, or by another scientific group or organisation allied with or in co-operation with CERN.

That is what I think is going on. Create a fake video and make those people who are investigating CERN look like a bunch of fools. "These people are always talking nonsense about our important research at CERN. Only the other day some nutcases on the internet said we are carrying out human sacrifices here! Ha ha ha!"

And with that, It's a goodnight from Captain Obvious and his assistant Commander, First Lieutenant no shit, Sherlock.

not to forget the guy was in clear view of the "satanists" as it was dark outside and he was standing in front of a window with the lights on

anti shill bump

man, the shilling in this thread makes the shilling in that Atlantis thread look weak.
Kill yourself you autistic faggot.
Plus you are a pic related, an COINTELPRO astro-turfer.

This.

There should at least be some (((security footage))) "disproving" the sacrifice.

But instead they send their interns to shitpost here.

Lift your game, masons.

Also Jung

Who's that semen-demon?

why haven't all the luddites been banned yet?
literal niggers

It seems this too is the choice of Steins Gate.
El Psy Kongroo.

The knife was defintely red

thread bump

go back to 4chan you retarded faggot

mods are cucks

anti shill anti threadslide

b

I originally posted the thread about this, got spammed immediately, banned for posting it; and thread was reposted immediately by someone else.

Mods are against us here, make no mistake.

The best argument I read against it was that they were filming before people walked up.

Can someone post a picture of the area now covered up by a wood deck?

Also anyone in these countries that could report the murder for an official investigation.

Spoopy dubs.
Can´t find any working IBM 5100 to start looking for clues in the vids noise…