Streisand Effect... Die Ganze Welt ist nun Erwacht

youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo

'The funniest thing about this movie will be how many people who never heard about David Irving will look him up on youtube, or read his books for the first time. They must be feeling truly arrogant and powerful to be taking such a risk, promoting a man they spent decades trying to censor into oblivion. I'm sure this movie won't talk about the number of times this man was arrested just for being a historian, how he's been hunted and hounded around the globe, or how the lawyers depicted in this movie sent him a wreath with a ghastly quote to his daughter's wake. Can you imagine, on the day of your daughter's funeral, getting threats from your opponents, Godfather style? I hope people watch that movie then search for his name on Youtube. Hollywood and the Holohoax lobby are in for a nasty surprise once that backlash kicks in.'

With this new Kike film, will this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

fpp.co.uk/Hitler/Table_Talk/Picker.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The problem is that David Irving eventually cucked for the kikes and claimed the Holohoax happened.

kek bump

I only heard about Francis Parker Yockey's Imperium because of the new Radcliffe neo-nazi movie of the same name.
Needless to say that I devoured it in few days.

They are just pushing people to dig around the memory holes.
I wouldn't be surprised that Irving and his work will get a lot more exposure from the kike film in question.

The history behind that picture is pretty great

I'd fuck the actress playing Lipstadt and wouldn't particularly care to have a beer with the actor playing Irving.

How could the director so lack any self-awareness to cast a halfway attractive woman to play Lipstadt and such a buffonish-looking guy to play Irving? It's looks from that like a Manichean cartoon.

I have no idea why they're so focused on destroying Irving.

I'm about the 1/3 through Hitler's War and tbh, it doesn't paint Hitler in this holy aurora you'd get impression from his opponents.

The effect of the book is that if you love him, you'll love him less - if you hate him, you'll hate him less.
He is but a great conqueror like Napoleon or Genghis Khan of the 20th century, that wanted to secure Lebensraum for his people at the expense of everyone else - that's it.

I suppose that, should our future not be controlled by Jews, that is the way he will be remembered.

kek that comment section

That comes out on iTunes tomorrow. Once it leaks, we should have a Holla Forums movie night.

Start the propaganda machine now, we need a normie-friendly Oscar Turner-style depiction of this man and the life he led.
Maybe even a fucking teaser trailer to begin with.

And as soon as this hits theatres we push our propaganda straight into the many recently opened minds.

Or something like that I dunno.

You claim you have read a third of the book, and still think Hitler wanted "Lebensraum"?
He made it abundantly clear that he was only seeking back the historical German lands.

Did you read the War Path at all?

Irving's books humanize Hitler. He seizes to be a larger than life villain, and is just a lovable uncle who likes to sleep in and watch movies.
Once you strip the "literally Hitler" part away from him, the whole narrative crumbles since it rests on the pure evil of his character.

So where did all of Irving's cucking get him? A mainstream hollywood propaganda film meant to assassinate his character.
Let this be a fucking lesson.

The comments section fills me with hope :^)

One of the uppermost youtube comments:

I haven't read Irving's books but I've read Mein Kampf, Hitler's Revolution by Tedor and a handful of others. It's blatantly obvious from Hitler's own words in MK that he respected the UK and France as civilized nations and never desired war in the West despite France's many interwar crimes against Germany. Likewise, the "Lebensraum" narrative is filled with holes when you consider that Natsoc Germany actively promoted ethnic Germans to return to Germany (while not just leave them there if he planned a future colonial mission?) and he offered Poland far larger swathes of territory in exchange for Danzig. I think Hitler's ultimate objective was to reclaim all of the Second Reich's former territory (minus colonies) so he likely would not have stopped at Danzig but it's laughable to think he planned to take over Russia or even Poland.

Yes, that was precisely clear from his Second Book (I suppose that's why it was never published), and from his dealing with the conquered lands.

Once seizing the "historical German lands" he gradually took over the rest of the crumbling country with no intention of giving it back (see complete Czech takeover after Bohemia and Moravia, Poland and Generalgovernment). Indeed, his vision was expansion to the east, but as a judge of character I have to say that should he have won the war, Belgium would never be returned either.

To argue that this "keeping" was simply a strategic measure (while that is an element to it) is a fallacy as it is contradicted both in word and in action. His plan for repopulation program, expulsion of Slavs, and extermination of their inteligensia is a sign of that.
Again, one could say it's a strategic war measure, but it's also a good measure for precisely securing the ethnic Lebensraum and keeping the neighbors as weak and controllable as possible, until further expansion.

As far as the "historic german lands" narrative goes, I do not recognize that for an argument in the case that the population is not of that ethnicity too. And it certainly wasn't the case with most of occupied Poland. The reason being that most of countries, including France have their own very much expanded "historic land".
Not that I have anything against the conquering, but you seem to present it as moral justification, or some divine right - which it isn't.

Are that many people red pilled?

Good goy question:
what about all the first person accounts by holocaust survivors?

Answer:
here are some examples

Herman Rosenblat-admitted liar,
"Angel at the Fence: The True Story of a Love" That Survived was a Holocaust memoir in which the author invented the story that, while he was imprisoned in the Buchenwald concentration camp, a young girl from the outside would pass him food through the fence daily and years later they accidentally met and married.Before the fabrication became public, the film rights to the book were purchased for $25 million by Harris Salomon of Atlantic Overseas Pictures

Binjmamin Wilkomorski- admitted liar,
Memories of a Wartime Childhood, was debunked by Swiss journalist and writer Daniel Ganzfried in August 1998. The subsequent disclosure of Wilkomirski's fabrications sparked heated debate in the German and English-speaking world.

Misha Defonseca admitted liar (said she escaped and was raised by wolves),
On 29 February 2008, the author as well as her lawyers admitted that the bestselling book was a hoax, despite its having been presented as autobiographical. In 2014 a court ordered Defonseca to repay her publisher $22 million

Joseph Hirt-admitted liar
For years, Hirt gave public speeches before school classes about his experiences in the second world war, including his Jewish family’s flight from Poland to Belgrade. But he also told people that he was arrested by the Nazis, sent to the concentration camp at Auschwitz,. Hirt claimed to have escaped under an electric fence at the camp.This man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed last month that he had fabricated the entire story. Man who claimed he escaped Auschwitz admits story a lie

Joe Corry claims in a book that he was at a death camp that never existed:
Gena Turgel-survived an actual gassing, Dario Gabbai- he, his brother, and 2 of his cousins were ALL selected to work in the "gas chambers" and they ALL survived Auschwitz!,

Irene Zisblatt claims Nazis removed her Auschwitz tattoo.
In her autobiography years later, she claims Dr. Mengele personally removed it. She claims in the film "The Last Days" to have heard Jews tell about Nazis ripping babies in half with their bare hands and throwing them in a river in the Ukraine. Is this physically possible? While a promotion tour Zisblatt tells an story about defecated , dug out of excrement, and swallowed diamonds multiple times and still has the diamonds and escaping from inside a gas chamber, then being thrown over a barbed wire fence by a Jewish boy into an open train….

Klara Markus- survived gas chamber because the Germans ran out of gas
But, according to the official Holocaust Storyteller line, the Nazis did not pipe gas to the “gas chambers” but instead used Zyklon-B, an insecticide, to kill thousands of Jews in underground chambers at Auschwitz. Leaving aside the technical impossibility of killing thousands of people simultaneously in an underground chamber,* the Nazis would never have started an execution with thousands of people without making sure all the logistics were in place.

The German Jew Werner Nachmann (1925–1988), president of the Zentralrat der Juden in Deutschland (Central Council of Jews in Germany). After his death in 1988, it was discovered that from 1981 to 1987 he had defrauded about 33 million DM ($17 million in U.S. dollars at the time) from a German government fund intended for victims, and The American Jew Semen Dominister, who, along with 30 accomplices, was convicted in 2013 of stealing $57.3 million from a “holocaust victims’ fund” by creating thousands of fake “victims” and claiming cash payouts.-

Anne Frank diary- an admitted forgery written by her father Otto Frank and Meyer Levin,

Gassing at Dachau-lie, gassings anywhere on German soil-lie,
In a letter published in a January issue of The Stars and Stripes, a newspaper for US military service personnel, even Simon Wiesenthal re-confirmed, in passing, that "there were no extermination camps on German soil" during the Second World War. He made the identical statement in a letter published in the April 1975 issue of the British periodical Books and Bookmen.
Jews made into soap-lie, shrunken heads-lie, Jews into lampshades-lie, bear used to kill Jews while eagle used to pick at remains-lie,
As "Evidence" Presented at Nuremberg Trails introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lampshades and shrunken heads were fabricated evidence. ,(Origin of the "evidence" - Albert G. Rosenberg of the Allied "Psychological Warfare Division")Nevertheless this story's were continue used in numerous holocaust lectures and movies as alleged reality

I'd like to be an optimist but you have to assume it was posted on 4chan.

good goy:

response:

woman:
Been studying the holocaust for years and I know for a fact that it is not a hoax. Looks like a great movie.

response:

good goy:

response:

good goy:

response:

woman:

response:

everything related to that movie will be a complete redpill fest, a complete backfire

You're doing good work user. Keep it up.

You dont give back land between you and the war front youre fighting on. What are you smoking

What I would give to see the full video of that exchange.

I already addressed that.

Circle argumentation

Yes i guess we'll have to live in a different universe where hitler won, then we could see what happened the fate of poland.

I would argue the Germans had full intentions to expand eastwards and colonize some parts of Russia, towards the Ukraine, who at the time were a lot less developed than the Germans. In Hitler's Table Talk there is a ever prevalent idea of having the German soldiers and people move to lands currently inhabited by those they are at war with (USSR, Czechs for instance), send non-Germans back home from the Germanic territories, while in the colonies maintain different lifestyles/camps/groups between German and non-German.

The last bit - to prevent the mistakes of Brits and French - mixings of bloods (whites usually marrying the local women they shag due to honor, creating half-castes and "invigorating them with Germanic blood), but, just as important, forcing the German lifestyle upon "savages" that have no interest in it. Back in a time when Swaths of Slav territories were barely industrial, this can be seen as a reasonable thing to do. It upsets the locals too much to have forced upon you an unprecedented lifestyle and Hitler recognized that the Germanics want to spend their time improving the locals, but it would be at to the detriment of their own.

Of course, the perspective I'm getting might be wrong as well as the TT's might be called into question. However, if anything, such a perspective is reasonable to have in the mid 20th century. There is no talk of genocides (expect to get rid of the Communists; not the authentic Russian elite, mind you), yet expanding German territories is not an unreasonable thing to do.

A book unknown to anybody until after the end of the war and Hitler’s death, conveniently found “somewhere”.

Another known forgery.

Hitler shall explain:

Define "known". The only real claims of forgery come from one vocal, jewish presenting individual. Otherwise, there is both reason to suspect that such a book would exist, that the people that wrote down what Hitler actually wrote, and the circumstances by which the book was made as noted by Irving himself ( fpp.co.uk/Hitler/Table_Talk/Picker.html ) leads me to believe that they are true.

Irving claims it's legitimate, and it does reflects Hitler's decisions well.

Didn't read that one but I believe there's two batches, the one of earlier period if I recall is legitimate, the later one is a post-war fabrication.

They are not to be discarded.

What are your arguments for Hitler ever returning the territory?

-Hitler's War, p. 267

-Hitler's War, p. 194

-Hitler's War, p. 40

I don't know why you're resisting this idea so much. There are very legitimate reasons for a nation to engage in this, very much outlined in his second book.

And by "they" I mean the earlier Table Talks.

kys

What happened?