What are some cartoons that Gen Z grew up with?

What are some cartoons that Gen Z grew up with?

reported for low quality thread
>>>/cuckchan/

I'm sure if you peruse the catalog you can find many other threads about the election for you to sperg on, friend.

really?
Holla Forums is really turning to shit with all this 4chan quality threads though.
should of become a volunteer when I had a chance

I'm Gen Z
Dexter's Lab
Samurai Jack
Xiaolin Showdown
Teen Titans
Martin Mystery

Just off the top of my head.

No, thank you. We don't need another volunteer with a autistic safe space attitude.

what exactly am I hiding from?

people who don't like low quality threads are obviously regressive leftists
PWNT
I want them to go back but there's no where they can go back to

sure there is.
We can just send them to nextchan

Apparently 'millennial' just means anyone who was alive at the turn of the millennium. The only thing more pointless than the study of history is the study of modern times.

* I enjoyed it more rewatching it than as a kid.
** I enjoyed more as a kid.

I'd say making a career of it might not be a good idea in most cases, but not having at least a basic understanding of history leads to a lot of faggotry.
It's a big part of the reason why universities are so full of braindead revisionism.

That's Gen Z now? I thought Gen Z was born after the year 2000? I can't keep up with these generation naming things. I don't think I should post the cartoons I liked since I was born in 1994.

Born in 94 too, but I don't think just simply one year off makes a huge difference

Some of the cartoons I watched and enjoyed:

And some of these too

offtopic: I didn't have a personal videogame console until I was 15, so in my spare time I loved to see all of these shows (thanks to the help of my older sister who kindly recorded the ones I couldn't watch because school). But then, when my parents bought me a PS2, I suddenly stopped watching them, and the puberty kicked so hard that I was feeling ashamed of watching "kids stuff" and went full edgy teenager mode right to "gore and violent" adult stuff (mostly, shitty anime). It wasn't until 2 years ago that I started to watch almost all of these shows again just to remember good old times. And man, some of those cartoons still hold up today

I guess I might post then.
I watched:

That and I watched a lot of the shows on adult swim when I was a kid like ATHF, Family Guy, Futurama, Squid Billies. Also I watched the anime on adult swim like Inuyasha, Yu yu Hakusho, Code Geass, FLCL, and bits of Evangellion.

Generation Z? more like Generation Faggot, am I right?

Seriously, I hate milenials. They managed to ruin everything.

I thought they were Gen Y though or was that another group?

I have no fucking idea honestly. I always thought of millenials anyone born late 90s early 2000s.

Lost Generation(people born okay but ending up poor and uneducated)
Greatest Generation(Were born poor kids, who went to fight and "saved the world")
Silent Generation(a lot of insecurities about war, money, ect)
Baby Boomers(this group fucked everything up)
Generation X(Culture got put on steroids)
Millennials(Broken. Please Return)

But is it really shitting on the floor if it's fairly Holla Forums related, bad thread idea or no?

1995-2009 are millennials. Gen Z are the children of millennials, which means none of them have grown up yet.

No 1980-1994 is millennials

If you disagree, go to Neil Howe (the guy who coined the term) and complain to him

Yes. Absolutely yes. Ignoring the immediate vitriol I feel that you legitimately asked "so what if its bad", I'll try to explain my reasoning as best I can.

Being able to think up a topic in the realm of cartoons and comics should be celebrated as much as being able able to use a cellphone without bleeding to death. Shit threads shouldn't get a free pass because "Well, it's Holla Forums related! :)"

I'll even explain why it's a shit thread. The question is what cartoons were around 1995 - 2009. That's not a topic of discussion, it's a google search. There's not a lot of worth that has outside of someone being stupid enough to post every single cartoon from around that time, which unsurprisingly, someone did.

These terrible threads shouldn't be encouraged because then it sets the quality bar to cuckchan standards and before you know it, we're as fucked as they are.