1992-1996: CN's rise

1992-1996: CN's rise.
1997-2003: The golden years, CN is in its prime.
2004-2006: CN is still good, but not great, and shows signs of decline.
2007: CN's fall.
2008-2010: Utter shit.
2011-present: Some light perhaps, but still a long way to go.

This is correct, right?

Except for that last part, yes.

For the most part I agree though I'm not sure about the last one. I mean its better than the live action crap from 2007 but its not really good either. I don't know what to call it.

Hahahahahahaha no

I agree with OP.
I will take "Steven Universe" over "My Gym Patner is a Monkey" any day.

MGPM never tried to sell rape, lesbian sex, diversity crap, mary sue self inserts, or hipster crap to kids.

Yeah, didn't tried shit.
Since when anons get rustled about this?
The only bad thing you said was
Otherwise I believe an author should have the right to do whatever they want with their work, it would be very hypocrite if the places were inverted and people complained about what I put on my work that isn't directly bad writing.
I believe that the content is ok for the PG rating it has, nothing like that surprised me at 11 or 12 which is what the PG rating is directed too.

"My Gym Patner is a Monkey" is clearly a better choice. It and SU are both crap, but at least it wasn't a tumblr-pandering mess that spawned one of the worst and most obnoxious fan-bases around.

Forgot the message.
Just ignore the fanbase.
Never let real world problems affect your perception of a work.

Okay. The work is still dramatically flawed to a despicable degree.

Go back to 4chan.

I never said I liked it. Just that I prefer an horrible mistake than something forgetful.

What did I said that says cuckchan?

This is not half/co/. SJW propaganda is not okay.

Propaganda in general is not okay but SU is far from propaganda as nobody is forcing you to agree with it, not even to watch it.
Remember to keep your definitions straight user.
Otherwise you'll end up calling "drunk sex" rape.

Problem is, that fanbase is hard to ignore with all the noise they make. Besides that, execs and creators hear that social media buzz, and if they have a choice between making SU-konockoff vs something good and original, they will go with SU-knockoff and SU will keep taking in airtime that other shows ould use.
Granted, SU desn't seem to have as much of a bad influence on animation as Adventure Time did. At least not yet, but the longer that turd airs, the higher will be the chances of someone trying to emulate it.

Yeah I never knew how much a fanbase could be a turnoff until I learned of Steven Universe. Then again I was in the Avatar Last Airbender fandom and the shippers were fucking vicious in that one.

That's not how propaganda works, dork. Your logic is akin to a perpetual question of, "If a tree falls down in a forest and nobody is around to hear it does it make a sound?" In other words your logic is like, "If SU is airing and nobody is around to watch it or agree with it, does that make it propaganda?" Answer: A show can be propaganda because of the intended takeaway of information that is being presented. SU is up to its neck with propaganda even when it's not completely overt. It was propaganda in its concept and design and all the way to its delivery, and no rationale will takeaway that fact.

SU was made by a Tumblrina trying to subvert gender norms. You are retarded if you don't understand this.

I agree

I honestly wouldn't.

See, if "Lard and carrots, my lord and saviour" Sugar had any sort of skill for writing, she could put all those themes in there and it would be ok. After all, a lil bit of adult themes in kids' shows never killed aybody. But, alas, she has no such skill. What she has, though, is an agenda behind her, whose followers don't really care about a product's quality as long as it gets their message, or at least a message they deem safe, out there. None of them have even a shade of an idea of what subtlety means. So what you get is a series where those themes come off as out-of-place and generally not beneficial to the plot at all.

A good example of this bad writing is Connie's infamous "Itadakimasu". Why on earth would it make any sort of sense for an indian chick to say jap shit when she hasn't been shown to behave like a weeb before, if not because the one writing her lines knows her audience is a bunch of fujoshis that would squeal when they see a character acting like them?

Another example: Steven dressing up as a girl. If it had been played for laughs as people say it was, the shots used would have been different, and Steven would have looked ridiculous doing it. But he doesn't, because Steven isn't manly in the least, which is how the cunts who watch this like it. And if that's not the reason it doesn't come off as funny, it's because "Grease me veggies up, woman!" Sugar is not a funny person/can't write funny shit.

Ignoring the fanbase is ignoring the show's shitty parts, which is what lead to a shitty fanbase in the first place.

I won't if it's not what the work insists on talking about.

I did like MGPM, but that may be because I saw the spanish dub and that was kekworthy af for me at the time.

How on earth*

I dont want to sound like those faggots who whine about the 90s having good cartoons but FUCK CN used to rule the fucking childrens television network slot they had the perfect balance of comedy and action cartoons and it all came falling down

2015: let's get progressive!
2016: dead is to nice a word

Agreed. I liked how they were more experimental in comparison to the other networks.

that's not what propaganda means

Don't forget that other forced theme with Lapis and Jasper about leaving an abusive relationship right up to Jasper parroting the cliche, "I've CHANGED!" And yet the fans dismissed that sad excuse of a plot with "The message is good for kids, therefore the plot is great." While not realizing: A, the abuisve relationship theme came out of nowhere and was poorly implied through Malachite. And B, it's not a message that makes a good story. It's a good story that makes a message.

Can CN be saved at this point?

Absolutely not. It needs to be purged.