MEME MAGIC

MEME MAGIC

Scott "the Word Wizard" Adams on Molyneux "Defoo the Jew"

the memes are advancing to the point where we may no longer be able to contain it
youtube.com/watch?v=EsH17taSBzo

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/149321013966/the-direct-democracy-president
archive.is/i9NnJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've been waiting for this.

Until I see them together in the same room I'll be convinced they're the same person

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the memes pile up in the streets.

That's just the first few minutes.

Why should I watch the whole 1h 30 mins, Stefan?

Scott sounds really low energy in this interview.

Not looking so good in the OP pic either.

He's vegan, go figure.

Jump to 37:00 if you want to go right to the Trumpening.

No shit?

Me too. Scott's comments about the campaign are really insightful and he's been one of the first people to note that this campaign cycle is not about policies, but personality and viral marketing strategies.

Do vegans have a slower metabolism?!

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP
THE LION SHALL ARISE AND ROAR
AND SHAKE THE CUNT TO HER CORE
HER BOWELS WILL EXPLODE IN BROWN
AND COVER WITH SHIT THE WHOLE TOWN

You faggots realize meme magic only works if you DO IT FOR FREE

I'm an internet tough guy who has to treat every post like I'm on the wyatsman 1940 debate team

Although I'll admit, trump has gotten Führer than expected. So a lot of people cant deny meme magic. Makes me wonder what one autistic shitposter can do.

This guy gets it

Worth the watch. Could be edited down to 30mins of actual good stuff tho.

so 2/3 of it is trash, typical molyjew

mfw the butterfly effect of my low energy memes is creating giant storms in the pacific.

oathcuck meme

I see you prefer black magic.

She looks like a monkey.

what an edgy faggot

SCOTT ADAMS IS A DISGRACED INTERNET SOCKPUPPET USER

GOOGLE "SCOTT ADAMS PLANNED CHAOS" AND SEE FOR YOURSELF

lol ok bye

shlomo molyberg

Sucks that Scott doesn't quite understand the free market and incentives yet. Near the end, Adams suggests that some central government program will magically make houses and healthcare cost next to nothing. Sad that Stef didn't push back more.

You are a disgraced ctrl-v redtext spammer.

lelbergs and/or ancaps pls go

I'm with you user. I was enjoying myself until Adams turned into a fucking communist. I thought he may go full fash and that'd be whatever, but no… he went boomer hippy.

Further disappointment when he disavowed his rightfully earned title of "Trump's Goebbels"

It's scott adams
He never was famous because of being religious pious person, nor for being a religion basher

He became famous for showing on how pretentious self entitled rational behaviour between people even in corporations in fact was an irrational non sense fest.

One thing is shitposting on anonymous imageboards.

Another is picking up said brands openly with legal responsability.

He could shitpost here about gas the kikes race war and goebells did nothing wrong

Still didn't mean he could say that seriously in front of a legal aware public

You guys are so dense

No one brought it up but him

He could have not mentioned it or refused to acknowledge, but he went out of his way to bring it up and denounce it.

He has a brand.
Same reason why there's plenty of new MAGA anime girls everyweek but one linked directly to Trump twitter made Trump said to stop posting it.

There are things you can't do openly in public user. Possibly Scott Adams wouldn't mind toying with the idea for a few lulz but the possible legal raping of his wallet and time outside prison he would risk is not worth it.

You are either retarded enough to believe that this actually happened or retarded enough to believe that anybody else thinks this is true.
Stop being a retard.

That shit was fake as fuck

and you didn't even address my point, protecting your brand by not embracing the "Trump's Goebbels" persona is fine and understood, but aggressively signalling against it is a different thing entirely. Contrast Ben Garrison, the way he acts now, to how he was last year on his JIDF censorship crusade.

Scott Adams is based.

Doesn't change legally and financially speaking, playing with the Goebells idea would be inviting the raping of his wallet and career.

Rather than focusing if Trump aproves of animu girls on twitter or not, you could focus on Scott Adams.

If you are a random unknown person, mentioning goebells or hitler might even be a way to gain notoriety.

If you already have such fame, might be counterproductive.

PS - took Ben Garrison 3-4 years before he embraced and took control of his Zyklon Ben persona. That's a long time.

Wow that guy got savaged.

Not suggesting he play with it, in fact I've repeated several times now that he would have done best not to bring it up.

Why, don't you like being btfo?

Adams dishes out brutal bantz fairly regularly

Rather than making things up and lying your ass off you could focus on the truth, faggot.

Yeah, but consider it took arguably longer to frame him in that respect.

For those not out of high school, yet, they may be surprised to learn that the (((media))) at one time had the power to effectively blacklist and shut down anyone who even came within a cunt hair's length from anything that could be considered anti-semitic.

It's really only within the last two years (arguably one) that someone could come out as fashy fresh and still maintain some semblance of a public career.

Even Adams pointed out that his speaking gigs have all but dried up since his comments about Trump. If anything, he may have been signaling on a broader scale that he does not associate with NatSoc.

If you watched to the very end, you'll note he goes full leftist because they conclude with the premise of "well, shits fucked. What do now?"

Adams had to say something. He acknowledged that the situation is fucked and outside of a race war and massive purge there's really no turning back. He only just slid in at the end all the leddit fappery of a brave new world of space exploration and basic subsistence bullshit.

He's covering his tracks. Any NatSoc in the public sphere still has to do this. We have a ways to go Holla Forums but we're getting there.

It's Goebbels not "Goebells". You would think someone participating on this board would at least be able to spell correctly. How about you just kill yourself; you're useless.

Finally someone understood me.

All Former NatSoc Germany spies are spinning on their graves at your flamboytness.

Deception is essencial in art of war, and that includes espionage.

vegans will literally die if they don't take supplements, you figure it out

ie. a SURE way to lose a campaign is to reveal your plans to the enemy just because you have innate need to show off, be it your ideology or set of skills. always appear weaker than you really are

If some of you can't grasp that basic process, don't project your anxieties on me. It's not my fault.

top fucking kek

Fuck off Christian Lee

Adam's skirted a very fine idea and one I think Trump will use. By using the platform given to POTUS effectively as Trump certainly can, a unified goal of reducing housing cost could be achieved just by cheerleading. Once the goal is stated the POTUS just keeps us pointed in the right direction and cheers us on as we achieve. The last great POTUS that did that said "put a man on the moon before the end of the decade"
Adam's didn't seem to be advocating bigger government so much as the power of persuasion to get things done

I highly recommend this interview. Scott goes subtly but distinctly… NatSoc.

Have hope friends, we have a winning argument and a winning culture. Our side is ATTRACTIVE. The pozzed left is very ugly now. They have taken the joy out of life.

We just need to lead a persuasive movement on our merits, like TRUMP, in order to rebuild our nation's culture.

I figured this didn't deserve its own thread, but Scott Adams is appearing more pozzed by the day. This is brand new from his blog:

>If you fear direct democracy, I just gave you several reasons to feel comfortable with it. In olden times, direct democracy could lead to an uninformed mob with pitchforks. When you add ignorance to direct democracy, things won’t go well. But in the age of the Internet, direct democracy forces people to virtue-signal, and we see in my examples above that the crowd moves toward kindness as a group. The crowd rejected penalties for women getting ILLEGAL abortions. It rejected deportation of 11 million ILLEGAL Mexican residents. And so far, the public prefers to accept some terrorist risk in the homeland in order to show kindness to Muslim immigrants who need help.

>Direct democracy in pre-Internet days was a bad idea because it gave power to ignorance. But direct democracy in 2016 is more about the public squeezing the evil out of its own leaders. Evil doesn’t like sunlight. It doesn’t like Trump’s unkind immigration plans and it doesn’t like the Clinton Foundation – which just announced it would stop taking foreign donation if Clinton is elected. The public gets what the public demands.

>Clinton’s team – presumably with the help of Godzilla – might have persuaded you to fear a Trump presidency. The reality is that the public already controls Trump, and the public’s instinct is toward kindness, and even self-sacrifice, when everyone is watching.

>A Trump presidency is likely to be the first direct-democracy presidency. If you think a Trump presidency – guided by the kindness of the public – would be extra-dangerous, you have been hypnotized. The evidence strongly suggests the opposite. Our direct democracy has already demonstrated that it prefers kindness to evil.

>For the first time in human history, love is in a winning position compared to evil. Take a moment to thank Facebook and Twitter for that. It’s a big deal.

archive.is/i9NnJ

Self-sacrifice, virtue signalling spoken of as a positive force, democracy spoken of positively, republicanism spoken of negatively. Calling deportation and muzzie bans "evil" and lauding the public's rejection of them as "kindness." Still think he's looking NatSoc? He's looking like a pozzed hippie boomer to me. This is no 4D chess, there's no angle that redeems these statements. Adams is and probably always has been compromised.

I have nothing but praise for Scott's latest article. He's absolutely right.

The Direct Democracy President
archive.is/i9NnJ

The people control the government.

The memes control the people.

We control the memes.

And again, he is going distinctly NatSoc. This is how you make NatSoc attractive. As any user knows, Hitler is love.

and omnivores will literally die if they don't supplement their diets with meat.

I don't understand. Would you mind explaining your position? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you are seeing something I'm not. But right now it doesn't look like you read the same blog post I did.

Trump's been toning down and normiefying his rhetoric, and I understand why he has to do this to win the general. But Scott seems to think things like
is a good thing. He praises virtue signalling as a force for good. i.e. What's popular (to indoctrinated TalmudVision watchers, soft cunts and low-T numales) is good.

No, what sucks is that you're so retarded that you don't understand that Adams completely demolished molyfag on the free market question, like 10 minutes into the show and molyfag the pseudo-philosopher didn't even realize it.
Adams established that homo oeconomicus was an empirically invalid ontological basis for human action. after that, everything else just fell into place

He became a vegan because his stomach can't process meat well anymore, steph has cancer, dude. He's not an "ideological" vegan, just wanted to make things clear.

DEFOO IN THE LOO

Holy shit, always nice to see that not wanting to commit collective suicide counts as "evil" these days.

You seem to have the sort of cancer that makes you unable to read things.

I believe that virtue-signalling is the symptom of an ideology that divides more people than actual racism.

And that ideology is some kind of hedonist and egocentrist one.