TRUMP MIGHT APPOINT NEOCON JOHN BOLTON AS HIS SECRETARY OF STATE

John Bolton, Trump’s Likely Secretary of State, Is Addicted to Regime Change

When George W. Bush nominated John Bolton to be his ambassador to the United Nations in 2005, it was cathartic for many conservatives, who had been stewing for years over the bureaucracy at Turtle Bay. A working-class guy from Baltimore with a Yosemite Sam mustache, Bolton had once opined that if U.N. headquarters "lost 10 stories, it wouldn't make a bit of difference." It was easy to imagine him hurling abuse and possibly heavy objects at gelatinous U.N. functionaries as they fled down the hallway.

Alas, Senate Democrats filibustered Bolton's nomination, limiting him to a recess appointment. His term was brief, controversial, and idealistic, as he set about trying to reform the U.N.'s farcical and mass murderer-dominated Human Rights Commission, which earned him rare praise from the New York Times. So when Donald Trump announced he was mulling Bolton to be his secretary of state, it seemed like a solid pick. Who wouldn't want a sworn foe of bureaucracy at the cumbersome State Department?

The problem with Bolton isn't his aversion to the UN, but his penchant for counterproductive war. Whereas Trump, for all his faults, has laid out a foreign policy that attempts to correct some of the mistakes of the past (even if it ultimately replaces them with new ones), Bolton remains immersed in the failed thinking of the Bush administration.

On the calamitous invasion of Iraq, he remains steadfast. "I still think the decision to overthrow Saddam was correct," he told the Washington Examiner last year, and anyway, "you can't assume if [Saddam] had stayed in power, sweetness and light would prevail in the Middle East today." That's true, but you can assume that if Saddam had been removed from power, mayhem and madness would prevail in the Middle East—because that's exactly what happened.

Bolton's support for regime change has remained a constant. In March 2011, he declared that the United States should assassinate Libyan dictator Moammar Gaddafi and "end the regime right there." At the time, Gaddafi had surrendered his WMDs and was aiding the war on terror; after the Obama administration destroyed his government, Libya disintegrated into anarchy and ISIS opened up shop. The president, guilty of taking Bolton's advice, was later excoriated by Bolton for being weak on Libya.

On Iran, Bolton's prescription was to drop bombs, and then, once that was accomplished, to drop more bombs—all of it "aimed at regime change in Tehran." Heeding his counsel would have torn open a vacuum as Iranian moderate and hardline elements duked it out to replace the deposed government, and the Islamic State would have attempted to fill the space, eager to strike at the heart of Shiite Islam. It also would have crippled the anti-ISIS campaign in Iraq, which is heavily dependent on Iran-linked militias.

The goal of bombing Iran's nuclear program, Bolton wrote, was, "rendering inoperable the Natanz and Fordow uranium-enrichment installations and the Arak heavy-water production facility and reactor." Today, all those sites are subject to daily weapons inspections, Fordow is being converted into a research center, and Arak has been filled with concrete, all thanks to diplomacy, not war.

(1/2)

archive.is/QNjK4

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/john-bolton-brexit-being-driven-by-same-populism-fueling-donald-trumps-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=ui8BRD9pCfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Still, at least Bolton was merely advocating conventional ordnance against Iran and not thermonuclear war. During a speech in 2009, he said, "Unless Israel is prepared to use nuclear weapons against Iran's program, Iran will have nuclear weapons in the very near future." He was wrong again: Israel didn't nuke Iran and Iran today doesn't have nukes.

Even when Bolton finds a way around destructive policies, he still manages to lasso his ankles in the process. "I would vote against an authorization to use force," he said in 2013 of the Obama administration's plan to attack Syria's Bashar al-Assad. But this was merely a matter of timing: "In the days just after Saddam's ouster in 2003, conditions were optimal (if nonetheless imperfect) for overthrowing Assad," he wrote. Yes, because then we would have opened the Syrian front to jihadists nine years earlier and saddled our financial books with the rebuilding of two nations. What could have been more brilliant than that?

John Bolton might be allergic to U.N. meandering, but he's also chemically addicted to regime change. He never plans for the day after a binge. He can't break his habit even after the wicked hangovers of Iraq and Libya. Those who try to wean him off are shouted down. And if Trump puts him at the State Department, it's the rest of us who will end up with his tab.

(2/2)

So what? We're not electing Hillary.

Good.
Not good.
Good.
Not good.

Wew

Didn't I hear Trump saying just yesterday.

Not sure if he's talking about Bolton here, but there are plenty of other Neocohens like him.

JOHN BOLTON IS A FILTHY KIKE AND NEEDS TO BE HUMILIATED BY TRUMP

I hope not, it'd be funny if Trump got Ron Paul as his SoS as unlikely as it will happen.

But seriously, I don't even care if Trump isn't the savior of the white race that some of the more fanatic Trump fans on Holla Forums say he is, I'm not having 8 more years of King fucking Nigger. I don't care what Trump says or does anymore, as long as he keeps gun rights safe and throws Hillary into jail where she fucking belongs, then so be it.

Trump said this shit to Hugh Hewitt, who is a big Neocon. He was telling him what he wanted to hear.

Isn't he anti-Trump?

Don't know. Maybe he is/was? He's a big Neocon, so one could assume that.

Trump is still better than hillary but we dont want a neocon fucking scum as the sec of state

Bolton is a crypto-kike.
Hopefully this is a leak or something.
IF Trump selects him, then his whole anti war agenda is pretty much dead.

Same fucking lugenpresse bullshit

The two issues that matter. Our means to defend ourselves, our families and our communities, and the limiting of the number of potential cultural enemies.

The Supreme Court nomination is also a strong argument.

Hill-dawg in prison is a pipe-dream, barring a total bureaucratic revolution under Trump.

John "I'm glad Lincoln murdered civilians without trials" Bolton. John "Israel is our greatest ally" Bolton That faggot would kill every person on this board for antisemitism if it were up to him. without trials of course

More delusions, just like Trump didn't pick one if the slimiest neocohens as vice president, right?

Hillary is still bad, we just want Trump to kick the neocohens out of the GOP.

OP MIGHT APPOINT COCKS TO HIS MOUTH

We're not electing Hillary, Moishe.

Randlet would be better. He's social stances are pantsu on head retarded, but his foreign policy is solid.

Yeah, this would prove Trump a liar. He needs to keep his promise on being the anti bush.

No neocohens pls

Agreed.

Oh you cultists have gotten hilarious.

On the contrary I hope he gets elected, I will mine so much salt when Trump shows that he's just another neocohen who pulled the same shit obongo did during his first election.

Well have fun getting drafted to overthrow the Syrian government for Israel. But I bet you'd love that this is /nupol/ afterall

But we're still not electing Hillary.
We can't criticize Trump on any of this real hard until he's in office.
If Hillary gets in, you won't even be able to alter things on a local level.
Keep that in mind with your and everyone else's blackpilling.

Shut up, kike

Shut up, you sick, sadistic little kike.

There's also the keyword "might"
also

If I'm I kike, then you should love me. Wouldn't want to disappoint your kosher king now would you?

Nobody loves you, Sinead. You look like sun-dried dogshit.

Bolton is variously both Washington insider and outsider. The only way to judge him is by his actions: promoting war.

God fucking damn it fam, I agree with you and hate the delusional newfags as much as anyone, but either fix that stupid image or stop posting it. Nobody is going to take you seriously posting images with blatantly false information, Lewandowski isn't magically a kike because you put a little Jude star on his head, hes a Polish Catholic.

Thanks for Correcting the record.

SPHERECUCKS BTFO

All those guys look good in my book.

You faggots are just as bad as Andrew Anglin. How do you keep rationalizing this idea that Trump is a super secret white nationalist that jews hate? On the contrary the jews know that any publicity is good publicity and they keep
Giving him to be for free while they completely ignored Ron Paul? Of course you're going to ask the copy pasta question
Still vote for Trump, even if he doesn't change shit it will trigger leftists. I'm just sick of this new user base here that refuses to accept anything about trump that doesn't fit their narrative.

Save it until after the election, blackpill faggot.

Wow (((user))) so original. I've never seen that (((argument))) before :^)

You sound just as dumb as the Trump fags tbh.

So he sounds like a genius? I don't think so, user. I don't think so.

This is interesting. The reaction is also interesting because it is as negative as when Trump named Pence (which has been a winner). I wonder if this thread will get filled up like those.

Go back to renegade faggot, ropeculture is also run by jews.

(((They))) are going all out!

btw, anyone know anything about this Aaron Keyak? Seems to be a pretty evil guy

jews are trying to bury trump. see:

and

no no no no no trump what the fuck are you even doing fuck those neocons

Calm down, it's Reason.com

He's only anti-UN because it passed resolutions against Kikestan. He literally has no redeeming qualities.

why don't you ask your goy emperor about his fun time on Jeffery's pedo plane?

When will you Trumpcucks explain why I should trust a man that constantly surrounds himself with jews? What happened to keeping out of the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict? What happened to a non interventionist foreign policy? Why has he flip flopped on the
Muslim immigration and deportation of illegal immigrants? Why did this start only after he got the nomination? Why did he pick pence who actually is a Neocon? Why doesn't he oppose affirmative action? And once again why is the media giving him so much free publicity? When usually they give threats to the establishment no publicity what so ever, he'll during the 2012 republican debates one channel just cut Ron Paul out of it.
I used to rationalize it as it was all for the ad Sheckles, but why then did soros or Clinton just pay them off to ignore trump? They are all very interconnected, they could just not run trump ads, not ask Trump any questions during the debates, jewgle could have just censored search results as they do already. If Trump is a real treat, why didn't they use their very successful tactics? I actually want an answer for this, I am genuinely curious. If you think I'm a shill then refute me, you know like what you USED to do.

So why is anyone who has legitimate concerns ignored, censored or called a shill on this so called "bastion" of free speech? I never said vote for Clinton, I just don't need to mention he as we all know she is trash. But why does Trump get a free pass for shit? If anyone else had that many jews around him and in his family you would call them out as a shabbos goy.

Did the original user's migrant again? Is it Just because of summer? Or are you just so desperate for some hope you're willing to look past his flaws? Or did the trump equivilant of CTR take over.?
I'm bringing this all up because I genuinely loved coming here. It was the best place to get news from, because facts and objective truth were what we used. Bur now it's just some leddit tier fan club

Remember when Newt Gingrich or Chris Christie was Trumps VP?

Remember when everybody was denying that Pence was?

Bolton is one of the more tolerable neocons. He was for Brexit.
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/23/john-bolton-brexit-being-driven-by-same-populism-fueling-donald-trumps-campaign/

Ron Paul was still the only good choice in 2008 and 2012, and I proudly voted for him in my first two primary ballots without falling for the libertarian cult. He helped rebuild the isolationist, anti-war caucus of the GOP that Trump has claimed with his America First platform, and while never uttering the J-word called attention to the massive power the Federal Reserve holds without any accountability.

Trump may very well be a disappointing but there is no way the he can be worse than shillary.

Seems like he's trying his best to be.

Trump pretty much controls Pence so it doesn't matter. Newt or Christie are worse, the choice was leaked and the "WE CANT LET PENCE BE VP" threads started around the same time in the absense of shilling for either of the other VP picks who werent Jeff Sessions, who had already been ruled out.

This tells me the anti-pence threads we saw around the same time as the VP LEAK were part of an astroturfing campaign to make people distrust Trump, and it failed, so fuck off.

We're not voting for Hillary, faggot. Get the fuck out of here, loser.

Ron Paul's main selling point was auditing the fed, he was pretty shit otherwise but auditing the fed would be a total shoah to the jews.

Chris really did deserve that spot, he destroyed that sweaty beaner faggot and was the first to endorse trump. But if i recall correctly he convicted someone close to trumps son in law (who actually deserved to be convicted) so he pick Pence. Why did he pick Pence anyways?

Pence was a literally who prior to those threads. But it might be believable if people had also been trying to promote Newt or Donut Man. They were not.

.>>7171850
He is Wojak it is supposed to be this way.

Pence is a bullet away from the White House, that's much more than whatever control you perceive Trump to have over him.

Are you really so naive that you think the jews are above assassinating a president?

Never said to, retard.

Why are you shilling for Pence? I can see why you'd do it for trump. Pence really isn't great, he was against trump during the primaries to boot. There were a bunch of better options available.

But I just work for Hillary because I'm not just "listening and believing".

Then shut the fuck up. Wait until he's in office before you start your bullshit.

WE ARE NOT ELECTING HILLARY, FAGGOT
NOT VOTING FOR TRUMP IS A VOTE FOR HILLARY
WHERE ARE THOSE OPTIONS NOW? CAN YOU MAKE TRUMP DISAVOW PENCE? NO
SHUT UP

I never said to bit vote for Trump, I'm trying to get you to use critical thinking. Trump is the best option, vote for him but quit trying to make him out to he something he's not. Pence is shit, sure he's better than hillary but that's not hard. Turtle man would be better than hillary fuck Tim Wise would probably be better than hillary. But quit drinking this cool aid about trump, I'm telling you will likely be disappointed. Just wait until he's elected and if he does what he promised then fine go full cult mode again but believing everything a politician says is foolish, democracy is all about lying to the masses.

who, bill clinton?

my point is that we can hit him hard if he falters while in office, it's only harmful to do so now.

Once he's in office, are you cucks going to be open to criticism, or are you going to just pretend that whatever he does is exactly what you wanted like the Obongo retards did in 2008?

It's becoming more and more obvious that "Make America Great Again" is the "Hope and Change" of 2016. Yes, Obongo was better than McCain and Trump is better than Shillary, but neither are/will be what their cult-like supporters want.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life." - Donald Trump

Yeah, dumbass, if he goes back on making america great again we're gonna be open to criticizing him. God damn…

It's a result of out-of-control memeing. Holla Forums lost sight of the fact that we were supposed to piggyback on Trump, not the other way around. Granted we've used his popularity to our advantage on a few occasions, but it is frustrating that Holla Forums can't take a more objective view of this election.

so trump says something about (((EPSTEIN))) perhaps having sex with underage girls. how does that apply to trump himself? do you have even basic reading comprehension?

if i said that someone ELSE enjoyed taking illegal drugs, how does that mean that I enjoy taking them?

you are desperate

He's a piece of fucking shit.

If you said it in a positive way, and that the drug-user was "a lot of fun to be with", then probably.

That's fair, but i think around normalfags and on twatter, faceberg etc we obviously shouldn't mention anything negative about him, but here we should look at this from all angles. We should know everything about him though, even if you're one those people thinkd he is the next Hitler. We need to know, what bad shit he's done and how to refute it or how to spin it in a way that shifts blame off him (even if he's fully to blame). Why? Because you don't think leftists and hillary/Soros ' s legions of employees and shills don't have a big shit lists on him? I can almost guarantee hillary has shit on him we don't even know about. Trump is still a man and everyone has their faults and vices.

Come on, you don't find that someone as well connected as Trump complimenting a well connected jewish pedophile suspicious? Are you really so blinded by hype that you think trump didn't know about his pedo plane? I'm not desperate, I'm just not blinded by zeal and I'm heavily suspicious towards anyone connected to the elite as trump/clinton/bush's

ok which video is this, because jfk looks like he already took the neck shot in this one what the fuck

I think that's a big part of it, but I suspect that an Influx of refugees from cuckchan, /r/the_donald and from all those MSM articles that directly linked here.

I went to cuckchan Holla Forums for the first time in over a year last night. I wanted to see if it was having the same issue we are. V
But what I saw was horrific. Multiple cuck/nigger dick threads that had over 200 replies, people legitimately shilling for Clinton, shitty stale meme threads and there were tons of people screaming racist in a non ironic sense. I went into a trump thread and there was a bunch of people that were there because brietbart sent them there. What a shit show.

in regards to leddit fugees, do you remember all those threads a little while back about SRS taking over thedonald's moderation? Well they succeed and a couple anons directly linked here and said it was a trump safe haven or something on the lines of that I think they figured we'd "redpill" them

Due to that hillary picture trumps account posted a ton of shitty sites linked here.

This is just a theory and I'd like to think Holla Forums is smart enough not to buy into the hype like the fags that were hyped about fallout 4 and either ended up disappointed or in denial refusing to address how badly beth fucked it up

You are 100% correct. Trump isn't the be all and end all. He is a stepping stone. Yes the memes are funny, yes it's great that he triggers lefties, yes it's great that he won't do anything to gun rights, although this goes both ways I don't think he'll expand gun rights either, but god damn he's way better than the fucking alternatives.

Explain why it's suspicious.

/thread

That's what I'm trying to get at, but I'm just frustrated at the anons that shut down any discussion about him or those he has ties with that isn't praising him as the "savior of the white race/god emperor/whatever". That is all assuming he does what he says he will, which is all we have to go on right now about all candidates. I hope he keeps his promises, but I've seen some conflicting statements towards some of what he said in the primaries and the pence pick drained me of a lot of faith in him, some anons just wrote it off as realpolitik. Now if he goes through with this, I will prepare for another few years of bushboma policies and hope for what he promised. This sort of shit is what got me into fascism. Fascism is both thought AND action. Not just spouting words people want to hear.

But unfortunately an actual Fascist movement doesn't exist in the US, if Trump doesn't fulfill what he said he would I hope that at the very least people get sick enough of the current system that an actual Fascist party/movement come out of it. Otherwise it may be too late.

If you knew someone that was letting rich kikes rape little girls, would you compliment him? With the sheer amount of chosen he has close relations with I would be very surprised if he never received an offer to partake in it. He also obviously hung out with the guy unless he was lying about that when he said it.

But trumps lawyer then says this,

So someone is lying. Trump very well could have just said said that due to shared connections. And supposedly trumps number was In his black book. I'm mean this very well could be some ruse. I won't try to ruin his campaign by spamming this shit but I'm going to remain suspicious until it's either proven to be fake or trump proves himself to be legit after he gets elected.

Yes we can. He's not going to lose because he doesn't pick a neocon sec of state.

I would if I had no idea he was letting rich kikes rape little girls lel

If you want me to be suspicious then first you'll have to prove that Trump had a clue about what Epstein was doing. "It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do" implies he knew Epstein so little he had to rely on hearsay to even make conversation about him.

if that head kike was connected to literally very single powerful person in washington/hollywood/new york etc, i'd kiss his ass publicly all day. you can't just come out and criticize some people because they will destroy you and perhaps just kill you and your family.

read OP you fucking faggot.

MIGHT
I
G
H
T

do you know what that word means?

in other words, some (((publication))) wants to shit on trump, so they pull some name out of their ass of someone they can demonize (bolton) then just start saying "trump MIGHT pick bolton" and then you can try to demonize trump.

it's pathetic and desperate. stay mad, boy

It's unfortunate, but it's okay. As long as he bans those ebil anti-semites from the Middle East, keeps gun rights from getting eroded even more, and builds the wall and deports the illegals I'll be happy.

He's probably not going to pick Bolton anyway.
besides, not his MO

From the same people who said "Trump has totally picked Newt as VP, guise!" and "Trump won't even win one primary". I'm sure this time they're right, though!

Right, because Bill Kristol isn't VP. Pence, the slimiest neocon? Pence has been barely been on the radar other than his trolling of fags as governor of Indiana.

Rand isn't for a Wall and deportations of illegals. Rand sucks.

Trump is a stepping stone not the final destination.

That's not foreign policy, retard.

To paraphrase eceleb, Christopher Cantwell,

"If the only thing Trump does is remind the Left that the state is coercive and violent, that would be enough!"

Good thing that i'm a cynic and have zero trust in any politician, otherwise i'd be severely disappointed.

Trump has already destroyed political correctness. That's enough for me. Whatever he does in office is a bonus.

This entire thread is CTR shilling. I'm voting for trump no matter what you say.

Hehehe, Good Goy.

jews are against trump. and they are getting desperate, as evidenced by your """"post""""" if it can even be called that

see:

He picked the most submissive governor on his list.

Who is Hugh Hewitt?

reported for copypasta a whole article

You know that? I'm okay with this.

Great…

GUYS, DO YOU REALIZE THAT BOLTON BEARS A STRIKING RESEMBLANCE TO EBIN OR GONDOLA? THE MEME DREAM TRIO IS COMPLETE!!

who the fuck is ebin

>>>/reddit/

Bolton does not look like Spurdo

this gif is depressing.

you think his name is ebin?

My mistake, I'm an oldfag, so I'm not still working with the original 150 memes, none of this evolution off of Pedobear shit.

must be b8 or you are some outcast from KYM

Well, does Bolton looks like Spurdo?

Trump will only be 0.01% better than Hillary if you don't push back on bad decisions like this.

We have a real opportunity here to truly make America great again - we cannot sacrifice this on the altar of perceived success. The media is lying about Trump's poll numbers and they are putting pressure on the campaign to reach out and grab up more independents. He will pander to middle of the road normies if we let him.
We need to make our dissatisfaction clear any time he shifts toward the middle else we really will just end up with Hillary + a wall.

No Trump isn't working for the Jews at all Goys

he's actually not. he's been lambasted nonstop by the jew media since starting his campaign. the jew smear tactics continue unabated

What the fuck is Trump thinking?
I mean really?
I am really starting to believe he is a damned liar.
Every fucking day its America First Less and Neo-Cuck Israel More.

JOHN FUCKING BOLTON?

He was a PNAC member for crying out loud.
He setup 9/11.
What thekjsahklas
Words can not describe the
fucking cukcnas]
asdjklasd

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

read the OP. he's not gonna pick bolton, it's just more slanderous jew media lies

You aren't even trying or else you are an uneducated shill who doesn't know anything about John Bolton.

youtube.com/watch?v=ui8BRD9pCfA

Ok you win user.
I got triggered.
I got triggered hard.

could it be supposed that this is a tactic by Trump to keep his enemies closer? Supposing he has a neocon near him, he could hear all the arguments of a cuckservative, and then use bolton's argument to deflate what the other cuckservaatives are saying. It's worth a shot, is it not?

This would explain how Trump got this far without being railroaded by the (((MSM))).

hopefully hes gonna be kept on a short leash

He's blowing smoke like he did with the VP selection. Gingrich and Christie were all promoted as being the top picks and it was never gonna happen with their baggage.

kys

Where does this Reason reporter get the source that Bolton is his likely pick for Secretary of State?

Lewandowski is a goy

I listen to some high every morning going into work. He has recently become excited about Trump. He was a snob about it till that point.

I'll also say, AM conservative radio is really shifting to Trump this last month. I listen to 3 stations and they all shifted together.

Hugh*

Bolton could never be the pick. Is this a shill thread?

Bolton is from the same neocon camp as McCain and others that refuse to endorse or support Trump. Trump have a speech and said the days of nation building are over, it's a demonstrable failure of a foreign policy strategy. Get the fuck out.

red title
green text
bold paragraph
regular text