rt.com/business/356387-turkish-stream-russian-gas/
archive.is/YgkNL
archive.is/S0kZJ
rt.com/news/356360-nuclear-weapons-iceland-us/
archive.is/ysCOq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that works too, guys

So has Turkey been made useless now.

From roaches to gypsies. They should have sent them to Hungary, Orban would know what to do with the nukes.

I guess nukes could be viewed as poles/spears.

Let's hope those fucks don't change sides again.

I'm sure Russia will love this and ((they))) didn't pick Romania to escalate tension with them at all

I wouldn't say that.

Russians are probably going to put their nukes inside of Turkey now. Armed and ready to be remotely detonated.

Why the fuck is Russia friends with Erdogan now and what made the change.

Turkey was one of the most important NATO members, Russia would be insane to not make use of this

Erdogan found out that NATO was behind his coup attempt. So of course he shifted gears and is now supporting Russia. His sole goal is to remain in power as long as he can, and Russians are going to provide that - but he'll always be their puppet.

I've even heard rumor, that it was Putin who warned Erdogan of the coup. That would explain Erdogan's fast visit to Petersburg after the coup, where he called Putin "dearest friend" many times.

You wanna know how much Erdogan changed his opinions?

He's now for the Russian gasline going through his territory.

Like others said, NATO tried to coup Turkey, Putin warned Erdogan which made him squash the rebellion. Erdogan now will bend over Russia's will.

That's interesting. How would the USA react to that? And what about Erdogan's stance on Syria? The worst thing is, that you can't trust a turkroach, he might change sides anytime.

and if not?

Those nukes will mysteriously disappear soon enough.

I assumed that Turkey and the west were good friends because Erdogan is an Islamist and all of them especially Obama want that but at first glance Erdogan is a man of incompetence so this might be the reason yes?

What I don't get is if the US was supporting ISIS and so was Erdogan why would the US support a coup?

Where in that image would the new Pennywise form "IT" be?

If not, Turkey is becoming a warzone where both sides will do a proxy war without any regards to anything related to country itself, splitting what remains once the war is over.

You can bet ISIS will already try and take back the oil they sold to Erdogan because he flipped the bird to NATO but Russian forces will side with Turkroach military if the roach king doesn't backstab Putin.

that does not sound so bad. have an european turkey controlled by non religious turks that did the coup, and the other half a kurd russian satellite to stabilize syria. in the middle keep the islamists blocked in what is left of turkey.

vlad the impaler was actually a really cool guy who genocided muslims

No, Turkey controls the access to the Black Sea, and can thus fence the Russian Black Sea Fleet in, and they also are a platform for Medium-Range-Nukes, like Cuba was for the Soviets

Can you name an other historical figure from that region?

W-will they attack Israel?

Thank you for telling us what you know so we can know what to give you, have an obvious one.

Cuza
Codreanu

1. the coup to oust the grand sultan erdogan of the neo ottoman empire was conducted by CIA and american government
2.he grands sultan is mad as fuck about america helping the kurds in syria
3. Turky has been kept out of the EU for years, but russia is forming its own union, with black jack and hookers.

Lots of things seem to be pointing towards the turks eventually siding with russia.

But consider, historically the turks and russians have hated each other.
So it would be an unprecedented double cross against the west.

Expect turkey to then all of a sudden be extremely demonized in media

hearty fucking kek. Also thanks for ruining a monster that has ruined my childhood (watched IT when I was 6 on Sky 1)

Everything will be fine rabbi. Just stay where you are and make sure you don't leave tel aviv.

Thats Hollywood kikery for you.

8ch.net/tv/res/445590.html

Profit.

A war with Turkey would be amazing, if nothing else we'd be given cause to intern all the Kanacks at least.

Erdogan is interested in maintaining his position, first and foremost. Like every politician from Eastern Europe (including Turkey), he'll be whatever lets him stay in power - be it an Islamist, a communist, a NATO puppet or whatever. Which explains why he now fawns over Putin.

Also, don't forget that his brother was the guy smuggling ISIS oil. All politicians in the Eastern Europe (including Turkey) have deep ties with the criminal underworld. So expect shit to go down in Turkey soon, between ISIS and Erdogan's criminal goons. And expect it never to make it to the air, unless Russian troops get involved. Then shit gets real.

Side note, don't forget that NATO still has Muslim recruitment camps in Kosovo and Bosnia. If Romanians decide to do a 180 (because all Romanians I know would say "fuck messing with Russia"), they'll just move the nukes to the largest NATO base in Europe (the Kosovo one). Combine that with the fact that they've been training Albanian guerillas there and using them to strike at certain targets (like the last year attack on a Macedonian barracks, in which 40 Kosovo Liberators - who supposedly disbanded years ago - moved over the border and attacked a Russian gas line), and you get the picture where the next war zone is going to be. The Balkans. Again.

Essentially this.

Bump
Looks like Turkey and Erdogan are officially out of the Jew World order. Or its possible this is all for show and Turkey is forming an alliance with Russia just to stab them in the back.

That's nice, but neither of you is him, if the IDs didn't change.

Let me show you a magic trick:
>>>Holla Forums445590
This way you can watch the post simply by hovering your mouse on the link, and if you are interested, then you can jump to that thread.

lol, implying the kaiser of multiculturalism angela merkel wont just let the turks continue to flood in and rape people

It is a shame, but we do not have such a close relationship to them. Also, I think that we need them further East for some geographically significant reason. We must also need them in Southern Europe or we would probably give them to our best friend Poland. Poland has been an excellent friend and ally ever since they got the opportunity to be. Two great countries. Europe isn't over as long as they stand!

Hungarians are prostitutes to the highest bidder.
They sucked American dick in the 90's for money now they suck the Russians off.

Just when I thought I couldn't hate roaches any harder.

Fuck off ami nigger no one wants you faggots around

It's our board, hun. Go back to magchan if you don't like it.

Come to think of it, the whole "moving nukes to Kosovo" makes more sense considering how Biden (the guy with the nuclear launch codes) was recently in the region, urging Belgrade to make peace with Kosovo.

And he also was visiting Kosovo a couple a days ago. Inspecting the troops stationed in camp Bondsteel.

It's a mongolian throat singing cartoon twittle fuck board for jap cartoons nigger faggot you and the empire of cuckoldry have authority here

Looks like we're finding some weapons of mass destruction in Turkey boys.

Poland needs to get away from the US before America sends it's niggers over to destroy them like they did western Europe

Fucking finally.

Now kick the roaches out of NATO.

Your precious poolish whores already threw themselves on Ami-nigger troops during the latest NATO exercise lmao

I don't get it either. Maybe he was getting too nationalist for the kikes tastes.

So, naturally, I did a search for "new pennywise" and was appalled to find that (((They))) just can't stop being leeches.

And you just KNOW (((those))) fuckers are going to put the Beverly gang-bang scene in this time.

youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMR

I'm assuming the turks roaching out is causing the EU to reconsider any visa free travel. If they start siding with Russia I think it could come with the cost of not getting your shitskins to mass immigrate

youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo

My bad it's economical forum in St Petersburg

vimeo.co174777588m/

Fuck vimeo.com/174777588

Merkel is fucking insane. I'll enjoy watching her mental gymnastics in the coming days.

There was no reason for that to be in the book either.
That author character cheats on his wife too with her as adults.
The villainous bullies he writes to engage in gay sex.

Stephen King can be pretty degenerate and ruin his own books easily.

probably related to

I pray every day that mecca gets glassed.

TIDF plz leave
Why would the West ever try to take out ISIS's (second) greatest ally in the region?

Why not?

Well I think America did something not retarded for once. That's good.

I didn't know Romania had mexicans.

They're called gypsies . Or "roma" . Descendant from Indian untouchables, slaves from the mongol invaders that were left over .Breed like rabbits, most live off stealing and begging. Or "our niggers". We're not the only Eastern-euro bros with this problem.
Fascist revolution when bros?

Jesus fucking christ. This is nothing like how they're portrayed in the USA. Here gypsies are always pictured as being beautiful and cunning, not inbreeds
[Gassing intensifies]

Halfbreeds are way worse than inbreeds . Also, the famous ones produce a nigger-tier music called "manele" .

Watch this.

(gotta check em all)

I am no longer morally opposed to the use of white phosphorous. Fuck gypsies.

Russia is really good at pointing out Western hypocrisy by putting them in lose/lose situations. Unfortunately, they usually get around it by just pretending it never happened. And what the mainstream media doesn't report never happened, as far as most people are concerned.

King always set off my pedo detector.

we've got a strangely large population of gypsies here in Appalachia too
they roam from town to town fucking people over
for example: there was an old lady up the road from me who could just barely see, almost completely blind. gypsies showed up at her house one day offering to pave her driveway. she couldn't see and so couldn't really tell that it was gypsies. the price they were offering was very reasonable, cheap even. she agreed and they got to work. she came back out a little while later and they said they were done. she could kind of tell that her driveway looked nice and black, she assumed it was fresh asphalt, so she paid them and they moved on. they didn't really pave her driveway though, they just put down a layer of tar and fucked around for a couple hours because they knew they could take advantage of her.
she was out a lot of money, and her driveway was worse off than it was to begin with.
fuck, even our trailer trash think gypsies are scum
i think they're probably a large contributing factor in our region's bad reputation, they sometimes leak out into towns that are just outside of the mountains.

Yeah, they're all over Eastern Europe, they're basically a retarded version of a Jew. Like a mix between nigger and kike.

t…thanks for the nukes king nigger….

only thing we need is a fascist revilution and we're set with nukes to boot.

bulan sa-mi bag pula…

"putsch"

The simplest answer is usually the correct one: Turkey jumped ship and isn't on team ISIS anymore.

Even if you did putsch, you need codes to activate the nukes.

well that would explain how fucking botched it was.

they do nothing but steal and beg, sometimes they play music, too. but mostly stealing, begging and procreating.

Yeah, CIA was like fuck that. Turkey is not too unstable so they had to move them nukes the fuck ouutta their boi!

you as a german shouldnt talk about this topic

your women are throwing themselves on nigger gis since the 1950s

you know what you have to do, user.

Even earlier, if you count what the soviets did… And Munich before Nazism…

Ya know..

The flipside of this turkey stuff.. Which kind of goes with the turkey email leaks… Is that erdogan figured out mossad/CIA were planning a kike-revolution, that would leave him with a knife up his ass like ghaddafi, aimed at creating 'greater israel' tier chaos.. So he caused the coup to occur early so that he could entrap the traitors within his military before the kikes could make their move.

Could be wrong just trying to think about this shit from another angle.

You'd look like a huge faggot if your finger wasn't on the trigger of that unloaded gun as someone with a camera shot photos of you.

fucking gypsies!

Turkey may face gas shortages if Russian pipeline not built ‘immediately’
rt.com/business/356387-turkish-stream-russian-gas/
archive.is/YgkNL

archive.is/S0kZJ

Answers to your comments.

In other news, nations do not know when nukes are in their sovereign territory. America sometimes just doesn't tell the country.

Example related: (coincidence to OP's thread, article published today)
Secret nukes: US mulled storing atomic weapons in unwitting Iceland, declassified docs reveal
rt.com/news/356360-nuclear-weapons-iceland-us/

wanna bet some jews would be willing to sell the codes for the right amount of shekels?
it's how pakistan came to be a nuclear power after all….

buttblasted magayr detected.

Why do the Poles look like the Nilfgaardians from Witcher? Odd

same.

It's beginning: ISIS attacks a Turkish wedding, 30 dead and 90 killed.
archive.is/ysCOq

30 dead and 90 injured, doofus.