Canada Post Strikes Again

archive.is/3WO23

Day of the rope.
NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#By_province_and_territory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We really should ban unions from Public/Government jobs.

It's ludicrous.

but its certainly not with mr.2016 that this will happen…

PLEASE LET ME LEAVE THIS COUNTRY
PLEASE
LET ME OUT
WHERE DO I GO
I DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF LE CURRENT YEAR MAN'S ANTICS

Package expected: Never Ever

The threat of a Canada Post strike has actually caused a marked IMPROVEMENT in mail service. Due to the impending strike, everyone's switched to using Fedex or Purolator instead of the regular mail, resulting in faster shipping times and generally better service.

The only effect an actual strike would have would be we'd stop getting junk mail.

quebec being nuked when?

"Omg the corporations are evil this is literall fascism…"
"Oh that's ok then power to the people :)"

I would suggest to nuke Ontario instead
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Canada#By_province_and_territory

They are the one with 25% migrants. Quebec only have 10%.

government mail is considered an essential service so they'll still deliver your tax bill :^)

It's terrible, I know. I hoped I didn't had to state the obvious but you seems rather simple.

By Canadian standard its not bad. By nationalist standards its quite bad.

Who cares if there is mail, at least we have a gender balanced cabinet with high amounts of visible diversity.

kek for a moment I thought it was that meme mystic guy

State sponsored workfare.

This is one of the few successful government organizations that provides a service to the nation, and employs simpletons and minorities to attain a standard of basic living, and pride.

Some people will never be able to perform any work than repetitive menial tasks. IQ 80 - most niggers.

As someone who has been involved in shipping and logistics the government needs to be involved.

Try to mail a 30 pound package using the post office.
FedEX, UPS or DHL and let me know the cost. Step into Drop-shipping and your costs explode.

China is basically subsidizing their postal rates, exporting their shit all over the world for nickels on the dollar.

Which is better? Corn/Farm subsidies for corn syrup to benefit the massive farm corps while making America fat and sick, or subsidizing postal rates so that the wealth gets spread around to the common man while offsetting our trade deficits?

Now, I a not saying these postal workers should make more than $38-53K and have outrageous pensions, but a legal, hard working American should receive decent pay for a necessary job.

Pay attention Canada - fuck with the post office at your peril.

You cheeky cunt.

Can't speak for all Canadians, but everyone I know is on the side of the posties. They recently installed these retarded mailboxes in residential areas that cost millions and then laid off a shit-ton of workers. It's an irritating inconvenience to me, but it's a fucking monstrous evil to all the old folks who live in my area of town, including my parents, for them to have to slowly shuffle half a block or waste gas to get their fucking mail.

Dildeau stopped the assholes from putting MORE mailboxes in, but he didn't overturn the original ones, so 420blazingfaggot is, yet again, a huge, impotent disappointment.

you fuckers gave us the Trudeau family, you've done nothing but fuck this country up the ass

Out of the loop here - why are they going on strike? This looks like gibsmedats from the article.

in quebec literally everyone piss on them.

did i mention slow service and the highest cost on the market?

absolutely no reason. about 60days back they said they wanted fair wages for woman and higher wages for unskilled untrained newbies.
now they say they just want more money.

funny thing is, they never hire men for the front desk job (easiest job) and women are very rare on the road (hardest job).

FUCKING BUREAUCRATS
PRIVATIZE CANADA POST NOW

UniversallyPozzedShit drivers are lazy fucking niggers who cant even be bothered to get out their truck with the package, they pre-write their "pick your shit up wherever" card and put it on your door and leave.
That, or they just dump your shit on your doorstep and leave if you dont need to sign it, any nigger can steal your shit

Purolator have the worst goddamn service ever. The fucker basically rings and dashes back to his fag truck not even waiting 5 seconds. Then you gotta pick your shit up at the other end of the fucking town because that nigger couldnt wait (ON THE NEXT FUCKING DAY)

While with Canada Post, if the package doesnt fit in those community mailboxes (it rarely doesnt), I just go get it at the post office, WHICH THERE ARE A LOT OF
Plus it doesnt cost a fucking shitton to get something shipped through them than UPS or Shittolater

STILL FUCK THE UNIONS AND FUCK THE GODDAMN BUREAUCRATS

Bump so I can ask about what's wrong with unions in government jobs and collective bargaining.

What have you done to remedy this?

I have met with postal managers, written letters to postal inspectors and even emailed the Postmaster General. (Even sent me a Christmas card one year).

I have had employees written up and berated them in front of their managers and other customers.

I took the time to learn he codes and laws (relevant to my degree and businesses over the years).

So keep posting your Moonman pics, I bet you don't even tip your white postman at Christmas and let the niggers stay employed with sub-par work ethic.

Stay pleb.

Cuts were inevitable, if we had continued on the path of Trudeau 1 we would have hit Venezuela territory years ago, the old people have no one to blame but their own generation for doing so much deficit spending in their youths to put us in this position. when the millennials hit that age as well they'll have the same problems too except probably worse.

can't speak for him but I made my postman a pie at christmas

Dude, the Trudeau is more Ontarian than most Ontarians. They're the ZOG's model Canadians.

At this point they have nothing to do with us.

whatever, both Ontario and Quebec should be nuked

Well, it would only be the second time Americans ruined the province

(checked)

just don't nuke Nova Scotia okay?

what the fuck is this

3rd world service for a 3rd world country. At least the ice niggers are consistent.

>>>/canada/
>>>/canada/
>>>/canada/

MY WAIFU RELATED BIRTHDAY GIFTS ARE EXPECTED SOON!!! I AM SO SICK OF THESE FUCKING COMMUNISTS NEVER BEING SATISFIED! CIVIL WAR CAN'T HAPPEN SOON ENOUGH! I AM SO READY TO FIGHT AND DIE FOR MY WAIFU AGAINST THESE PARASITES!

Anyone in Ontario here want to meet up?

I can meet you in Waterloo.

I will also be in London for awhile soon and might be able to visit you there.

I'm not reading this wrong am I?

That guy's a famous New Ager.

What is he doing as the president and CEO of Canada Post?

Converted to USD that's more than I make doing something skilled. WTF

Different guy with the same name

Destiny was on my side but fuck Canada Post, and what good is the government if they can't DO SOMETHING about the national post service? What a joke.

mfw I've never had any problems from any of the various services that deliver mail

I don't know why…

Government mail is subject to laws which prevent cops from looking at your mail without warrants, such laws do not apply to other carriers. That is why I always despised the Canada Post cuts made by Harper.

Unions in Canada are awful.

Well, I was once in a union that had a tradition of striking every year, and what was the wage there? $26/hr for easy work.

Anecdotally, it's possible to live on $10K CDN / yr if you're single and thrifty.

I live on way less than 10k Canadian. I am semi-homeless. Just had to go hungry a lot when I wanted a new better laptop…

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is a good resource for KANGZ pharaoh stuff btw.

Nice. If you don't pay (much) rent being semi-homeless, I could see it being way less.

I don't pay any rent.

I'm not living like this by choice though.

I'm schizophrenic and have various health problems that prevent me from working or forming normal relationships.

Apparently France is pretty much the same, striking is almost a national sport there.

Q. Why is our government so hilariously corrupt?
A. They're trying to outdo China and prove we're China's #1 Colony.

Recently had amazon ship me a new monitor, faggot didn't even ring the doorbell, just plopped it on my front porch.

Good thing I was in the living room at the time else I wouldn't of even noticed.

Gotta say this resistance is definitely not making my penis harder.

Fuuuuuuuck I just ordered something because I thought this bullshit was over. Fuck you union kikes! Fuck you weed man!

t. thomas hipster.

looks like youve been bamboozled